SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:38 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 1124, AngryPidgeon wrote:Im going to call mask tentatively town.

Why?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1125, Solar Wind wrote:

Why?

Hes been a bit abrasive, so sort of the opposite of trying to appease people. I like that he has the nerve to vote someone that is largely considered town (at least iirc).

Also, I don't see why he'd just flipflop on his read on me there unless hes trying to get on my good side (when there is no reason to do that?).
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

i'm a little concerned that you commented on that and not my sudden read on you, but meh.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:55 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Look at the post above mine, that should be explanation enough for my vote if you feel like exercising your frontal lobe a bit.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:59 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 1128, TiphaineDeath wrote:Look at the post above mine, that should be explanation enough for my vote if you feel like exercising your frontal lobe a bit.

I assumed that was for , yes. I asked for an explanation because I don't find it scummy.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 1127, AngryPidgeon wrote:i'm a little concerned that you commented on that and not my sudden read on you, but meh.

You're reading f-16, not me. I'm not sure what to make of that, so I'm stewing on it atm. I thought it would be easier to see where you're coming with your Mask read.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by The Mask »

At whoever asked (you aren't important enough to keep track of names) FourTrouble is not fooling me with his prim and polished posts. I don't feel a real connection with what he's saying - I should say, HOW he's saying it. And like I said in my last post, no one is scumslipping. Doesn't mean I'm going to possibly mislynch every person who does something scummy. Too easy.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:24 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1130, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 1127, AngryPidgeon wrote:i'm a little concerned that you commented on that and not my sudden read on you, but meh.

You're reading f-16, not me. I'm not sure what to make of that, so I'm stewing on it atm. I thought it would be easier to see where you're coming with your Mask read.

Oh I thought you were F16.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:26 pm

Post by The Mask »

In post 1126, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1125, Solar Wind wrote:

Why?

Hes been a bit abrasive, so sort of the opposite of trying to appease people.

Well you big dummy, perhaps I should mention that if this were any other game, I wouldn't be giving you peons such a hard time. But thanks for the townread, chump.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:27 pm

Post by The Mask »

In post 1132, AngryPidgeon wrote:

I told you they weren't important enough to keep track of. HA! What a scrub.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 1132, AngryPidgeon wrote:

I don't think it's that hard to differentiate us, especially in the early game. If we're calling you scum, it's probably an f16 post. If we're asking you questions, it's probably a ffery post.

Mask is being a little over the top with his schtick
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:50 pm

Post by The Mask »

And? Or are you just bring a crybaby?
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:54 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 1136, The Mask wrote:And? Or are you just bring a crybaby?

And I want to know what AP thinks about my observation.
Xombie
Xombie
Goon
Xombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:56 pm

Post by Xombie »

In post 1105, farside22 wrote:
In post 1094, Xombie wrote:
In post 1034, TiphaineDeath wrote:
AP/FT/Faraday/Xombie I want mastin opinions, go.

Absolute last person we would want to lynch today.
Scumhunting god and all.
Pretty sure she's town.

Your thoughts?

Can you explain the mastin town read to me? She is very null in my view with everything she has said thus far.

The entrance of mastin alone read town to me. I may have a soft-spot for people who make me lol irl, tho.
In post 686, mastin2 wrote:
In post 682, Solar Wind wrote:Mastin, you're voting someone that Nacho and I are both reading as town. :/
My read's not changing, but alright, as long as you realize I get MASSIVE "I told you so" rights postgame if I'm right. :P

That was one of the main posts that gave me the townread, aside from her carefree posting and super secret neighborhood stuff. :o
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:19 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

AP, I'm going to step back one last time. Ffery found things she liked in your posting and I'm accounting for the possibility that you are town and just trolling me by intentionally hitting the markers I used to figure out scum you in Tales. If you are trolling me, stop doing that. I want to see real scumhunting effort from your side, I want to see obvtown AP and I want to see a substantial body of work. And I want to see it before the end of this day phase.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:26 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

I find it hard to buy that you are naturally playing this way. But if you ARE trolling me, now that I've figured it out, get serious.
Xombie
Xombie
Goon
Xombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by Xombie »

In post 1100, Solar Wind wrote:
No, AP's catch up wasn't town. It was designed to manipulate specific people into reading him as town. Nothing that he posted in his catchup is something that he would be unable to fake as scum. Anyone townreading AP should explain why.

What parts are manipulative and to who? I didn't get that impression at all.

I'm not really sure how you can say that his "catch up wasn't town" and then say "nothing that he posted in his catchup is something that he would be unable to fake as scum" when just saying the latter indicates that you think there's something town there to be faked.
Xombie
Xombie
Goon
Xombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:58 pm

Post by Xombie »

The Mask has a deathwish.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:03 am

Post by Solar Wind »

Issues with :
1. unjustified town read on Vezok. His agreement with TD feels weird.
2. hop onto farside feels opportunistic in light of Imperium's snark towards Farside.
3. His explanation of the Vezok read feels like a stretch. "Not caring about what other people say" is empty filler and could equally apply to lots of people.
4. His Xombie read is overexplained. The basis is weak, he's just throwing in random junk to say why Xombie is town.
5. His Imperium townread based on the paranoid meltdown feels mechanical. Like he wanted to find something he could unequivocally call town before townreading them.
6. His agreeing with Tammy about her read on me which I talked about before. Feels like fueling the flames.
7. The exchange he quoted which is just nonsensical rambling to pick a fight and cause a distraction.
8. Farside scumread is for too easy and mechanical a reason (scumreads on people unlikely to fight back).
9. Mild buddying to TSO.
10. Completely missing House's very town looking way of claiming to post nitpicky accusations on him.

Issues with :
1. The "hollow posting" line seems to be directed at me when Imperium said pretty much the same thing. He seems to want to pick a Tales-style fight.
2. Nothing about my post felt out-of-place in the context of what happened early game.

Issues with :
1. Claims that the hollow posting line was something scum do to look busy while ignoring that we were all doing it at the time. Later takes it back and says that it doesn't mean I'm scum.
2. Accusing me of buddying is kind of ridiculous since that's not how buddying is defined + how didn't Imperium's posts seem like buddying to him if that's how he defines it?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:10 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

So you are scumreading AP?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:24 am

Post by Solar Wind »

I wanted to type up a sarcastic response and GIF/meme but it is nearly 3:30 AM here and I'm tried so I'll just say yes.
Xombie
Xombie
Goon
Xombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:33 am

Post by Xombie »

In post 1144, vezokpiraka wrote:So you are scumreading AP?

In post 1145, Solar Wind wrote:
I wanted to type up a sarcastic response and GIF/meme
but it is nearly 3:30 AM here and I'm tried so I'll just say yes.

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:46 am

Post by mastin2 »

Yo. Nearly 4 AM, here, and I've got work tomorrow, not to mention schoolwork to finish. I'll continue reading from page 44.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1112, The Mask wrote:Bad week for me.

vote: four trouble

Soulless sack of poo. AP might be town, changed my mind. Don't like that he's running with his tail between his legs but I get good feelings reading him.

Can you give examples of where you see this and why is it scummy?

In post 1114, theaceofspades wrote:i get snippy. i'm a snippy person. I felt it was a bit of a reach. Yes plural.

and i been busy. so i haven't posted, hopefully i can fix that.

idk what "you have people talking about AP " but for me it was mostly about 1058. Plus i totally disagree with his reads on farside and MS. And i don't really see how he could have those opinions

Ooba asked the say question. He is not a newb. The wording caught his eye,so your response being primary towards the newb making it read very demeaning towards him.
So you have one post from ap you don't like?
That's it?

Yea I'm not moving my vote.

Ap: I think it was that I didn't make a list. Sometimes I make list, sometimes I don't. I don't really explain town reads unless someone finds them scummy.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:12 am

Post by ooba »

In post 1106, farside22 wrote:Okay so I reread the iso to remind myself of what I had noted as a person of interested, which will bring me back to aceofspades after this post.
Or I can do it all in one now that I'm at a computer.

Anyways first ooba.

In post 210, ooba wrote:I'm against outing neighbourhoods this game. Here are some scenarios where not outing actually helps:
- Scum\third party needing to target particular pantheons for their abilities
-
Town informational roles sharing info to the neighbourhood.
A cop can share his reads with the other people. One of the others can claim. etc.

In post 417, ooba wrote:
Town

13. Solar Wind (F-16_Fighting_Falcon and fferyllt)
16. Imperium (Tammy and Nacho) - Times where I had my doubts and still do - town for now though.
23. Bitmap

Please put pressure on fourth. Good chance we might have scum there.

19. Ankamius

Townish

1. Angrypidgeon - I hope he's town. Like his tone. Also not sure where he's going with the house push - but not sure if scum would choose to push that avenue right now. High level scum players might - so I'm not sure.
21. House - Not strong but leaning town for claim.
17. RachMarie - Weak town - no particular reason.

Null but some thoughts

2. Metal Sonic - Did not like the entry to the thread. Then the 'let's out all neighbourhoods' was town. The leadership\posting after that was town - his list had too many town reads. [But Solar Wind had a similar list - so idk]. Can't call him town for now.
24. Xombie - I can't really place the current vote on MS. Would scum really do that?

I noted this post because he wanted pressure on Anka but wasn't voting him and then later without much said.

Just to clarify - when I said "Please put pressure on fourth." - I was talking to {Solar Wind, Imperium, Bitmap} to pressurise the fourth person in their neighbourhood. I have a town read on Ank.

Not sure I get the mantis hate.

@ace: "Yes plural." - by this you mean you have access to multiple neighbourhoods? I really didn't understand the last post.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”