Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I guarantee you would lose with no chance of winning in my shoes.
Last edited by Shadowmod on Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:23 am

Post by farside22 »

When pt's are revealed abr, you will see after SG's flip I suspected you as scum.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Shadowmod »

—Final VOTE COUNT

Titus
(0/5) —
Andrius
Albert B. Rampage

Albert B. Rampage
(Lynched)
— All is Who, Andrius, PeregrineV, VictorDeAngelo, Albert B. Rampage, Titus

Not Voting (3/9): farside22, Iecerint, Nachomamma8

With 9 players still alive, 5 votes are required for a lynch, 5 to force no lynch.
Day 2 deadline is (expired on 2015-02-01 18:00:00)

—Announcement

I'll wrap this game up in about three hours. There's obviously no purpose in denying that
Albert
and
Victor
are both scum and that this lynch will end the game, so here's that info, officially confirmed, in advance, and a little quote as food for thought :
In the Design Thread, goodmorning wrote:[...]
I feel like, whoever wins, the losing team is going to claim the setup was biased.

I'd like every one to state as soon as possible in their PTs whether they mind sharing them with the public or not.
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Pine »

Game wasn't biased, it was
swingy
. Those Town PRs could just as easily have fucked over Town as scum

ABR, I thought you still had a shot. Mislynch Townscum Titus, direct the loverize off yourself, kill Who directly, set farside up as a mislynch
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:40 am

I think it was swingy too. If you randomized the role allocation again, I'm sure it would be fine, but the scum team was weak. I hate playing scum and my partners didn't seem to have any interest in it either.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1278, Pine wrote:Game wasn't biased, it was
swingy
. Those Town PRs could just as easily have fucked over Town as scum

ABR, I thought you still had a shot. Mislynch Townscum Titus, direct the loverize off yourself, kill Who directly, set farside up as a mislynch

My mislynch would not happen.

I don't mind the pt being open.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:02 am

farside if I was you and you were me, I'd also easily catch you due to POE on Day 3.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Iecerint »

I had a hide, a weak follow, a watch, and a secret message, all one-shot. I hid behind Who N1.

I thought Mollie would figure this one because I stole the format from Reckoning 3, where it was used in the context of a Hude, or at least to make it look like a Hide.

I tried to imply I would keep using a Hide so that scum wouldn't try to target me after N1.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Iecerint »

I am really intrigued by my werewolf roleblock flavor.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:55 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I guess it is okay to post here now since the mod called the game.

also
@ mod - it is okay with this head if you our pt.

In post 1279, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think it was swingy too. If you randomized the role allocation again, I'm sure it would be fine, but the scum team was weak. I hate playing scum and my partners didn't seem to have any interest in it either.

I am sorry abr I truly am. I don't think I made it clear how nacho can read me like a book and vice versa the difference being that he can actually get me lynched while I 99% of the time can't on him.
sometimes
i can somehow manage to sneak past him but not for very long and only if he is in a hydra. main on main, hell no. we are good friends and know each other inside and out and mebbe I shld have stressed that. throw in andy whom I adore and was excited to see back and a hydra partner who went awol due to the holidays family activities which is understandable but it spelt a recipe for molliescum disaster. throw in iceyrent whom i also adore and who as well and ffs lemme just out that I am scum and be done with it already.

I hate playing scum i am simply not good at it. most people wanna lynch me for playstyle alone regardless of alignment but I have a couple of town markers that are reeeeeaaally hard to fake as scum even tho god knows I keep trying cos I hate being a liability to my team. I DID manage to play 1 decent scumgame in a recent newbie tho so mebbe there is hope. I feel like this was a game where scum wld have benefited from daytalk due to the swinginess but yeah our team was pretty weak mostly due to us not knowing each other and town pretty much did.

also i suck at set up spec. the choices were hard for me to wrap my mind around and i certainly cld not anticipate what fire power town had altho with the 20 billion special tells dropped I figured town were stacked. tth is pretty awsum at set up spec and plus I feel like even tho a newb, her scumgame is much better than my own the timing just sucked and this was our first game as a hydra but hopefully won't be our last. I did ask anti to pester her IRL to get in here cos I knew I was flailing like mad which isn't alignment indicative for me unless you know me.

also I want to say this
and if you read nothing else in this post plz read this
, I was once in a game where the scumteam ratio was 1:5 (offsite) with a sk who was my mafia mentor and I had lost my entire freaking team at d2 daybreak facing a literal wall of town specials. I pretty much felt like giving up at that point but the sk (who obvsly knew I was scum) gave up when a player he was grooming for endgame replaced out and just decided to help me and woo hoo! he had a daykill too! but I remember feeling demoralized on d2 facing a wall of specials (there were 14 town left...yeah) and just wanting to give up and then the gm told me something that I will never ever forget:
even if you know you are going to lose sometimes you just have to decide to give town a good game
and that is what I did (despite fucking up my safeclaim) and against all odds I won! in a 4 player lylo with a vengeful townie. but that was a unique situ where it was a 24 hour day rounds and plurality lynches.

I think you greatly underestimate yourself. I think you cld have either pulled it off or come really damn close. just don't give up next time okay? I think at least for me, it is sometimes better to lose your scummates early (altho with this set up with the info we had, not really) cos i don't know about you but I tend to throw off a shitload of associatives w/o wanting to. I think you are better than that.

@ iceyrent - I spotted the drop altho albert already picked up on it in our pt but he thought you were hiding behind pine cos pine claimed food but in hindsight I shld have given this more attention and probably been assertive with it.

THANK YOU FOR THE GAME SHADOWMOD!
whew!
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Andrius »

Greatly enjoyed the game, even if it ended right as I was going all frantic. (MASONS AND LOVERS :D)
Will withhold some things until the full setup is revealed, but swingy does not mean broken.

If I had ever been lynched there would be problems. If lovers were made there would have been problems. If the notion of the janitor was not revealed there would be so many problems, especially with how Iece/Pine/farside crumbed actions. Granted, I wasn't the one in the slot, but that's something you can stick out just to stick out.

I also thought of this gem from a game that ShadowDancer and Iece should remember with me:
"Remember the following: Even with all scum identified there is no reason to stop using your brains!"

Good game, even if I had no accurate reads of my own. :(
Going to go see what's in queue...
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Shadowmod »

—Day 3 Scandal:
Wolf Reveals Himself to Foodstuff

I
guess I'll be needing to spend a tomorrow writing up all the flavour I haven't written so far. Sigh. I hope you stick around to actually read it...

[/font]

Albert B. Rampage
has been poked to death with twigs. He was a
Werewolf
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Shadowmod »

—Night 3:
Skipping Fast Forward

Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Shadowmod »

—Day 4 Breaking News:
Food Loose

U
nsettling news have arrived early this morning from food source 17. A scouting detachment, sent out to investigate the progress of the attempts to solve the food problems, found the village deserted with no foodstuff anywhere to find. Only a body was found, formerly belonging to
VictorDeAngelo
and now quite definitely devoid of any life, but with a disquieting maniac smile on his lips as it was found stretched out on a food bed in a food housing.
This must be considered quite insensitive of him because while he had some wonderful jolly good time and great fun amusing himself cheerfully demising, as it seems, the uncared-for food did who knows what it is foodstuff does when you leave it unsupervised for any amount of time, and they are probably up for all kinds of new, staggering stupidities by now.
Search parties, sent out to retrieve the escaped food could so far report no success, though abundant scent traces have been found.

[/font]

VictorDeAngelo
has peacefully died in his sleep. He was a
Werewolf

The
Food

(
All is Who
PeregrineV
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
farside22
Andrius
Iecerint
Nachomamma8
Pine
Titus
FourTrouble
)

Has Won.

[/font]
Last edited by Shadowmod on Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:31 am

Post by pirate mollie »

where is the epilogue where the food realize they have to eat each other can we at least have that
whew!
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Shadowmod »

In post 1289, pirate mollie wrote:where is the epilogue where the food realize they have to eat each other can we at least have that

There will be an epilogue. But first I need to publish the actually important stuff...
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1284, pirate mollie wrote:I guess it is okay to post here now since the mod called the game.

also
@ mod - it is okay with this head if you our pt.

In post 1279, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think it was swingy too. If you randomized the role allocation again, I'm sure it would be fine, but the scum team was weak. I hate playing scum and my partners didn't seem to have any interest in it either.

I am sorry abr I truly am. I don't think I made it clear how nacho can read me like a book and vice versa the difference being that he can actually get me lynched while I 99% of the time can't on him.
sometimes
i can somehow manage to sneak past him but not for very long and only if he is in a hydra. main on main, hell no. we are good friends and know each other inside and out and mebbe I shld have stressed that. throw in andy whom I adore and was excited to see back and a hydra partner who went awol due to the holidays family activities which is understandable but it spelt a recipe for molliescum disaster. throw in iceyrent whom i also adore and who as well and ffs lemme just out that I am scum and be done with it already.

I hate playing scum i am simply not good at it. most people wanna lynch me for playstyle alone regardless of alignment but I have a couple of town markers that are reeeeeaaally hard to fake as scum even tho god knows I keep trying cos I hate being a liability to my team. I DID manage to play 1 decent scumgame in a recent newbie tho so mebbe there is hope. I feel like this was a game where scum wld have benefited from daytalk due to the swinginess but yeah our team was pretty weak mostly due to us not knowing each other and town pretty much did.

also i suck at set up spec. the choices were hard for me to wrap my mind around and i certainly cld not anticipate what fire power town had altho with the 20 billion special tells dropped I figured town were stacked. tth is pretty awsum at set up spec and plus I feel like even tho a newb, her scumgame is much better than my own the timing just sucked and this was our first game as a hydra but hopefully won't be our last. I did ask anti to pester her IRL to get in here cos I knew I was flailing like mad which isn't alignment indicative for me unless you know me.

also I want to say this
and if you read nothing else in this post plz read this
, I was once in a game where the scumteam ratio was 1:5 (offsite) with a sk who was my mafia mentor and I had lost my entire freaking team at d2 daybreak facing a literal wall of town specials. I pretty much felt like giving up at that point but the sk (who obvsly knew I was scum) gave up when a player he was grooming for endgame replaced out and just decided to help me and woo hoo! he had a daykill too! but I remember feeling demoralized on d2 facing a wall of specials (there were 14 town left...yeah) and just wanting to give up and then the gm told me something that I will never ever forget:
even if you know you are going to lose sometimes you just have to decide to give town a good game
and that is what I did (despite fucking up my safeclaim) and against all odds I won! in a 4 player lylo with a vengeful townie. but that was a unique situ where it was a 24 hour day rounds and plurality lynches.

I think you greatly underestimate yourself. I think you cld have either pulled it off or come really damn close. just don't give up next time okay? I think at least for me, it is sometimes better to lose your scummates early (altho with this set up with the info we had, not really) cos i don't know about you but I tend to throw off a shitload of associatives w/o wanting to. I think you are better than that.

@ iceyrent - I spotted the drop altho albert already picked up on it in our pt but he thought you were hiding behind pine cos pine claimed food but in hindsight I shld have given this more attention and probably been assertive with it.

THANK YOU FOR THE GAME SHADOWMOD!

100% agree with this. I play until the final whistle. Always.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Titus »

If I can anyway, being outed obvscum is fun.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:56 pm

I see it like a chess game. If it's mate in 4 moves, you tip your king over and concede. Playing it out is a waste of everyone's time.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:57 pm

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1200, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Titus game plan is always to attack me whatever alignment he is, some things never change lol

In post 1201, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Titus have you ever townread me, in any game at all?

In post 1274, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Titus you're a bad player overall who's sole strategy is to attack me as either alignment.

Be a better sport.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:58 pm

Titus, the fact that you even need to respond to that is pathetic, go see yourself out whenever you're ready.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1293, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I see it like a chess game. If it's mate in 4 moves, you tip your king over and concede. Playing it out is a waste of everyone's time.

Wrong. If you can convince town they have bishops imstead of knights you win. It is a chess match but resigning never works.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Who
Who
Yes?
Who
Yes?
Yes?

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Who »

Never underestimate the chances of everyone in the town randomly turning into a total fucking idiot. I have been saved by that in several seemingly-hopeless scenarios.
Who said that?
Chamber. It's all a conspiracy.
Or is it?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1296, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Titus, the fact that you even need to respond to that is pathetic, go see yourself out whenever you're ready.

Look, you have every right to be frustrated but don't act like I cannot scumhunt. Given the amount if bullshit I face every game, I would like people to say good job on catching me rather than insulting me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”