Haunted Mansion| GAME OVER (Feedback?)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:27 am

Post by Occult »

Deadline is sometime between 8:00pm tomorrow (central) and 6:00am Mon. (central) depending what time I get back home.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:55 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Hadhfang's arguments are crap. Are we to take the word of an alleged ghost that the only thing he has in common with him is gender as gospel? :P

*throws coffee in face*
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:06 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Yeah, I though Hadhfang was ghost because of his casper post, not for the crossed off casper, but for wanting to be in the room alone with BB.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
The Greg
The Greg
Goon
The Greg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:54 am

Post by The Greg »

Blackberry's claim is most certainly interesting. I say we trust him for now, since those with him in the Nursery will be able to see what he's up to, and if he keeps his word, we leave him alive. We should definitely keep multiple people in the room with him to ensure his cooperation, though.

There's just one thing I want to know now: What is your exact win condition? Kill all innocents? All non-ghosts? Everyone (including the other ghost group)?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:42 pm

Post by TBuG »

I don't want to trust Blackberry, but whatev. Ghosts shouldn't be trusted.

Anyone else notice that Khelvaster didn't take damage when the Lounge got all massacretastic?
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Eteocles
Eteocles
Goon
Eteocles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:56 pm

Post by Eteocles »

So what is the final decision here? I don't have enough power to knock him out in one blow anyways, so if we are going to kill him we need both me and hadh.
AddyMuyo: lesbians love their dogs
lordgurgi: I'm more of a cat guy.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:00 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Personally, I don't think we should trust him either, we should use the death note to have him give us the traps, and locations of the switches.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
Grek
Grek
Goon
Grek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:47 pm

Post by Grek »

I say we let him live until we have what we need. I'd also like to note that we can't use the death note to make him tell us because that isn't a valid cause of death. Things like "fell down stairs and broke neck", or "decided to beat his brains out with a lead pipe" are causes of death. "told us everything he knows and then has a heart attack" or "puts on a pink frilly dress and then falls down the stairs" are not causes of death.
Click this link for boobies:
[url]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1048/boobyxr1.jpg[/url]
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:50 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

But, it works in the anime/manga, stuff like gives me this and dies, Yagami uses it like that, like right a letter and have a heart attack, find the nearest bathroom to die in.
-Al Franken-
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:37 pm

Post by Blackberry »

XDAAMNO -- why are you so blood-bound on killing me? Are you threatened I may reveal your ghost partner? O_o

KHELVASTAR -- reply to my post, read it extremely carefully
*cough* invisible text *cough*
... would you like to deny the accusation? If so, I can proove you are lying by giving an item I have away or by letting people pick my corpse for the item when I die.

I don't know what you are Klelvastar, you could be a demon, you could be a pope, you could be a ogre, you could be a warlock, you could be a fairy, I HAVE NO IDEA. All I do know is that you are currently not a ghost, you are not an innocent and you are not a priest. Do you want to confirm or deny what I just said?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by Blackberry »

XDAAMNO -- I'm very attempted to attack you, but I'm not going to, to show my trust.

Unless Eteocles and Had and the town permits me to attack you for some strange reason, LOL.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:38 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

What makes you think he's not innocent, priest, or ghost?
-Al Franken-
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:48 pm

Post by Blackberry »

YagamiLight wrote:What makes you think he's not innocent, priest, or ghost?
I don't think, I KNOW. And as I mentioned, it has to do with an item. If need be, I can give the item to someone (i assume i can give items away) or yall can just pick it off my corpse when I die, lol.

I want Khelv to respond and tell me what he is.

Also to XDAAMNO -- This isn't mafia. And if you don't know, I don't play mafia anymore. I'm too disgruntled with the unwritten rules and such. I'm extremely ANTI-lynch all liars. I believe a townsperson can lie if they believe it's beneficial to the town. I also don't like the long period it takes to lynch somebody and other stuff.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:55 pm

Post by TBuG »

PBuG wrote:Anyone else notice that Khelvaster didn't take damage when the Lounge got all massacretastic?
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:01 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I noticed, but thats were BB is probably getting at.
-Al Franken-
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:18 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

PBuG wrote:
PBuG wrote:Anyone else notice that Khelvaster didn't take damage when the Lounge got all massacretastic?
I was hiding; I wasn't trying to do any actions. Did anyone else who was hiding take damage from the blood?
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Hadhfang
Hadhfang
Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:36 pm

Post by Hadhfang »

Xdaamno wrote:Hadhfang's arguments are crap. Are we to take the word of an alleged ghost that the only thing he has in common with him is gender as gospel? :P

*throws coffee in face*
How am I an "alleged ghost" And what else could BB have in common with me?

OK, I think what we should do is get BB to tell us about this "Item" Tell us what it is, what it does and anythign else about it to show us he can be trusted. If he doesn't I say we get him.

(And I can't attack him this round because I've drunken whisky to regain health)
Eteocles
Eteocles
Goon
Eteocles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:43 pm

Post by Eteocles »

... Hadh... I don't think anyone was really suspecting you there... that looked awfully defensive.
(And I can't attack him this round because I've drunken whisky to regain health)
What? Why is that not in your player description? And why haven't you regained any health?

Ok, NOW im starting to suspect you.
AddyMuyo: lesbians love their dogs
lordgurgi: I'm more of a cat guy.
Hadhfang
Hadhfang
Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:48 pm

Post by Hadhfang »

Hmm, No idea, I PM'd occult, Unless somethign else happened to cancel the effects out...

:?
This space is left intentionally blank.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:17 am

Post by Occult »

Nothing happens to anybody until choice phase is over. I'm not going to tell you what he did but if he were to take something that regained health it would not show up UNTIL this phase has ended.

Same if he attacked somebody.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:46 am

Post by Xdaamno »

First of all, to statements like these:
XDAAMNO -- why are you so blood-bound on killing me? Are you threatened I may reveal your ghost partner? O_o
What, a ghost who can exorcise, heal and has a crucifix?
How am I an "alleged ghost" And what else could BB have in common with me?
I'll tell you when I can be arsed, I think I already said it though.
Also to XDAAMNO -- This isn't mafia. And if you don't know, I don't play mafia anymore. I'm too disgruntled with the unwritten rules and such. I'm extremely ANTI-lynch all liars. I believe a townsperson can lie if they believe it's beneficial to the town. I also don't like the long period it takes to lynch somebody and other stuff.
Uhm, fine, substitute my metaphor with townies and mafia for innocents and ghosts, it dosen't make a difference.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:20 am

Post by Blackberry »

KHELVASTER -- ANSWER ME STRAIGHT-FORWARD

I KNOW YOU ARE NOT A GHOST NOR A PRIEST NOR AN INNOCENT.

DO YOU CONFIRM OR DENY WHAT I JUST SAID?

ALSO, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT EXACTLY YOU ARE?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE, BUT IF YOU LIE I CAN PROOVE TO THE "TOWN" THAT YOU AREN'T ANY OF THE THREE STATED ROLES (with an item I have).
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:23 am

Post by Blackberry »

YagamiLight wrote:I noticed, but thats were BB is probably getting at.
A: That was not what I was getting at. Like I said, I have an item.

B: Also, if you notice, the mod mentioned in the thread that all hiding does is will protect you from CREATURE "booby traps". Lava/Boiling Blood is not a CREATURE.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:28 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Yeah, it's pretty obvious he's not a innocent/priest by that. Therefore, he's a ghost/some other kind of anti-town force. Somebody lynch him.
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:30 am

Post by Blackberry »

Xdaamno wrote:Yeah, it's pretty obvious he's not a innocent/priest by that. Therefore, he's a ghost/some other kind of anti-town force. Somebody lynch him.
If traps don't hurt him, what makes you think it will be any easier to attack him?

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”