Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:59 am

Post by Crub »

curiouskarmadog wrote:DUDE, you really need to go reread this thread again...your facts are VERY wrong....this only helps my case against this scum..when I get sometime this weekend...I will prove it.
Sure I'll re-read completely probably tomorrow. In the meantime I've re-read everything since you've joined ... All you've done is voted dylan (jumping on the bandwagon) ... tried to bandwagon kate with no evidence then jumped off when no one seemed interested ... and now jumped onto J-Man/Me ... You seemed convinced that you'll be able to "prove" that I'm scum, and so far all your theories are based on me being scum. What I want to hear is your take on the game based on me not being scum.
Moo?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:17 am

Post by Adel »

Crub wrote:What I want to hear is your take on the game based on me not being scum.
I'm still waiting to hear why ckd thinks you are scum.
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:21 am

Post by Crub »

Adel wrote:
Crub wrote:What I want to hear is your take on the game based on me not being scum.
I'm still waiting to hear why ckd thinks you are scum.
Well that too but I'm assuming thats already "coming" :)
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:31 am

Post by Crub »

EBWOP :
Also my reckoning from CKD's posts as to why I'm scum is because when J-Man was being bandwagoned kate "defended" j-man and therefore we are both scum.
Moo?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:27 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Numenorean7 wrote:
MoS wrote:Yes, I believe that ckd could very well be scum. The only people I would not be willing to lynch right now are myself, Adel, Dylen, and Crub (aka J-man)
I can understand how you don't see Dylan's and J-man's behavior as scummy, just newbie. But I don't see why you are so sure they're pro-town: can't newbies be scum, too?

Welcome to the game, Crub. Good beginning. I completely understand about the huge thread to catch up on: you have my sympathy. 8)
I believe newbie scum would act differently.

unvote, vote: CKD
He's just digging himself a deeper hole.
Permanent V/LA.
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:31 am

Post by molestargazer »

Having enough quick read through from Page 17, the last few pages have confused me somewhat, I'm not really too sure what's happening on the Dylan thing... ah well. If I find time to wrench myself away from Counter-Strike: Source and Call of Duty 2, I'll have a better re-read, and see where everything stands with CKD, among others. :P
MoS wrote:He [Dylan] is most likely not scum, and his lynch will not accomplish anything.
MoS wrote:J-man and Dylan are not likely to be scum, and lynching them won't help us that much. We'd get some information from the J-man lynch, but at the cost of an obvious protown. It is quite clear that his "scumtells" come from his inexperience, not a malicious, clever plan to kill the town.
MoS wrote:I do not want either J-man or Dylan to be lynched. They are protown, and I'm highly amused that both of them have attacked me repeatedly this game, but that just contributes to my feeling that they are protown at this point.
MoS wrote:You *don't* think J-man is inexperienced as well? Most of the arguments you are applying to say that Dylan is protown apply to J-man as well, which is why I do not support lynching either of them.
MoS wrote:The only people I would not be willing to lynch right now are myself, Adel, Dylen, and Crub (aka J-man)
Summing up all these posts...
MoS doesn't really provide any solid reasonings of his own for not wanting to lynch J-man and Dylan other than they are newbies. Can we please see some solid evidence?
J-man wrote:1. Should we lynch the town idiot?
i think for the reasons listed above, aswell as im not up for rewarding scummy behaviour, even if it is constant and b) id rather play a game w/o Dylan tbh
2. Who else could be scum with the idiot if he is scum?
everyone and anyone, we;ve spent much to much time on this Dylan issue, we need to lynch or move on.
3. Who would be scum if he is not scum?
same answer to the last question.
I don't like this post. He believes we've spent too much time on Dylan, but I think that we need to take our time and ensure that the town gets a good lynch.
curiouskarmadog wrote:I think everything in that post was rushed...had to make sure you got on the band wagon vote now versus the end huh?
This just seems like a pointless attack and finger-pointing on a new replacement to me.
Crub wrote:The only reason I think Kate is scum is because I think you are scum, and I think there is a connection between Kate and You. I'm basing this on, as I said before how Kate reacted to Tromboners, No Lynch and how you attacked her for 2 pages and then gave up your attack because kate appealed to your "poetic side"
So Kate's not actually done anything that scummy in your eyes? You just think there's a connection. Fair enough, but I don't think someone should be labelled as scum for having a slight soft spot and no other evidence. I hope you understand, I'm not trying to say you're wrong and that she isn't necessarily scum - just urging caution.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:12 pm

Way to selectively quote the posts that don't have my reasoning and ignore the ones that do. Try again, mole.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:14 pm

Also, I consider their playstyles solid evidence that they are protown. You don't have to believe me, that's your prerogative. Either way, I will consider anyone who pushes a lynch on one of the two of them to be likely scum going for the easy kill.
Permanent V/LA.
dylan41985
dylan41985
Goon
dylan41985
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:48 pm

Post by dylan41985 »

hey all -
I'm back! I'm also sorry if I have offended anyone as much as J-man.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:41 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

molestargazer wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:I think everything in that post was rushed...had to make sure you got on the band wagon vote now versus the end huh?
This just seems like a pointless attack and finger-pointing on a new replacement to me.
this actually wasnt pointless, he completely messed up his facts (will show you how my "why I think crub is scummy" post, which I hope I can do tomorrow.

AND for the reread that will come!

Numenorean7,
Adel
Crub
MoS

Not surprised by this vote though, MoS thinks more info will come by my hanging than Dylan's..which I tend to agree, which is why I am posting the vote count, it will be easy for the town later. My hanging will result in a lot of suspicion on Numenorean7, Adel(who really pushed for it), and the hammer. This is how I think the votes will go down from here…I will get the HungryJoe vote once he logs back in and once Admiral sees the town is in to the bandwagon he will do his trademark not much content vote…who will be the 3rd? My guess is mole or Kate (both would have reason to vote). Of course I would not be surprised if the VI did me in...that my friends WOULD be irony. That leaves NabNab and Pick. Now Pick has been in and out since MoS turned the pressure on him, and he is the only one who (as of late) hasn’t jumped on my bandwagon or FoSed me and I already have NabNab’s FoS. So it really doesn’t look good for me. I am confident Hungryjoe and Admiral votes will come shortly…so who will be the hammer?

Interesting thought to ponder, for a guy (who is on the chopping block for being mafia) I sure have a ton of people as enemies and little support.

At any rate, give me till Sunday (it will be time consuming) to get my Crub is SCUM post in…and since I cant post after I am dead, I want to get all my finger pointing in now.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:57 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

I'm sorry to say it, but the above post is wrong. It will therefore not serve quite as well as the monument you expected it to be in later re-reads.

Vote: Curiouskarmadog

One part of that vote is spiting his detailed analysis of his downfall, another part is recognizing that this is a very poor imitation of the "lynch me, I give up" posts that got J-Man and Dylan off the hook (Because CKD has made some intelligent posts and contributed to the thread, the VI defense does not apply). A third reason is to apply some more pressure to the situation because this post of resignation aviods a solid claim. That just doesn't fit the mold at all.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Per
Per
Goon
Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:47 pm

Post by Per »

Vote Count (#14)

curiouskarmadog: 5 (Numeronean7, Adel, Crub, Mastermind of Sin, NabakovNabakov)
dylan41985: 4 (ThAdmiral, Kate, molestargazer, pickemgenius)
Crub: 1 (curiouskarmadog)
Mastermind of Sin: 1 (dylan41985)

Not voting: 1 (HungryJoe)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:47 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

curiouskarmadog wrote:

Numenorean7,
Adel
Crub
MoS

Not surprised by this vote though, MoS thinks more info will come by my hanging than Dylan's..which I tend to agree, which is why I am posting the vote count, it will be easy for the town later. My hanging will result in a lot of suspicion on Numenorean7, Adel(who really pushed for it), and the hammer. This is how I think the votes will go down from here…I will get the HungryJoe vote once he logs back in and once Admiral sees the town is in to the bandwagon he will do his trademark not much content vote…who will be the 3rd? My guess is mole or Kate (both would have reason to vote). Of course I would not be surprised if the VI did me in...that my friends WOULD be irony. That leaves NabNab and Pick. Now Pick has been in and out since MoS turned the pressure on him, and he is the only one who (as of late) hasn’t jumped on my bandwagon or FoSed me and I already have NabNab’s FoS. So it really doesn’t look good for me. I am confident Hungryjoe and Admiral votes will come shortly…so who will be the hammer?

Interesting thought to ponder, for a guy (who is on the chopping block for being mafia) I sure have a ton of people as enemies and little support.

At any rate, give me till Sunday (it will be time consuming) to get my Crub is SCUM post in…and since I cant post after I am dead, I want to get all my finger pointing in now.
Why waste time second guessing what people are going to do and pre-gloating over how wrong everyone is when you could have spent the time on this supposed sunday post of yours.
This sort of behaviour doesn't help, it only makes you look more flustered, pressured and afraid of being lynched. It also seems as if you are just trying to create this "post" out of nothing and are trying to buy time.
For your information I wasn't planning to vote for you but your smug comment "I am confident Hungryjoe and Admiral votes will come shortly" makes me want to more than ever.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:12 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

ThAdmiral wrote: For your information I wasn't planning to vote for you but your smug comment "I am confident Hungryjoe and Admiral votes will come shortly" makes me want to more than ever.
then do so or just add to the conversation more. I am not afraid of this lynch. I came into this game as a replacement and not from the beginning...OF course I dont want to be lynched, but this thing will happen. I just want the town to learn something from the lynch that is all. Admiral, why weren’t you going to vote for me before? You thought I was town? Or didn’t want to be part of the wagon?

I am disappointed by the NabNab vote. I am not resigning to anything. This lynch will happen because the mafia is REALLY manipulating you guys. I am typing this to help you guys later. THIS IS NOT A DEFENSE. I am not trying to appeal to emotion from anyone. Hopefully by this lynch, you guys will figure out where to go next. Not being the VI here, NabNab…their posts where mainly, “go ahead and lynch me, you will be sorry, and this is who I think are scum”….I WANT you to lynch me…At the time Crub and Dylan lynches would not have helped you, though I feel a Crub lynch now will give us tons of info, just the bandwagon alone is given you guys much info, but without my lynch, it doesnt have much context.

At any rate, will be gone for most of the day, will be back this evening, at least let me get that Crub post in.

Numenorean7,
Adel
Crub
MoS
NabNab

You want a claim NabNab? Vanilla town here, but really what else would anyone say? 2 more votes..
Kate
Kate
Goon
Kate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:04 am

Post by Kate »

Wow curious, I'm dissapointed. I thought of anyone, you would post a good defense. Why don't you actually post a defense? You take all the time to post who's gonna vote you, or how lynching you is good for the town. The only way lynching you will be good is if you are mafia.

How many votes does he have now? 5?

Vote: curiouskarmadog

By the way, so curious thought I was scum because I defended J-man, and Crub (J-man) thinks I'm scum because curious thought I was scum, and because I said there's no reason for a nolynch vote, and he should've unvoted. Honestely, did I do anything that's actually suspicious? People keep saying I'm scum if someone else is, if J-man(now crub) is, and if curious is.
I don't know the meaning of the word "surrender". I mean, I know it, I'm not dumb... just not in this context. -The Tick
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:13 am

Post by pickemgenius »

First off

Unvote:

Second off:

I'll take a peek at CKD later tonight, he's at L-1 right now for the record.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:58 am

unvote

Vote: pickem

*shrug* ckd made a pretty good defense, imo, but I will still
FoS: ckd
Permanent V/LA.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:15 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Ok CKD, if you actually do want to be lynched, if you think that your death will contribute more to the town in terms of its informational content than you will by living another day, then why are you spending so much time predicting who will kill you instead of telling who you think the manipulative, scummy bastards are. You should make a clear concrete case against the people you see as the scum. If you
are
lynched, we have something better to go on then a vote count with a side order of I-told-you-so. If it's a good enough case, we won't even have to lynch you in the first place.

If you're really are a townie, be rational, don't be a martyr (Unless that's your role :)) I will
Unvote
for now just so you don't get hammered or do yourself in, but it's only because I'm waiting to see how you respond. If it's just more of the same, expect my vote to return with a vengance.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Kate
Kate
Goon
Kate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:25 pm

Post by Kate »

MoS wrote:*shrug* ckd made a pretty good defense, imo, but I will still FoS: ckd
ckd made a defense? He hasn't yet, his last post even said, "THIS IS NOT A DEFENSE. "
And why do you think pickem is scum?
I don't know the meaning of the word "surrender". I mean, I know it, I'm not dumb... just not in this context. -The Tick
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:28 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

curiouskarmadog wrote:I am not resigning to anything. This lynch will happen because the mafia is REALLY manipulating you guys. I am typing this to help you guys later. THIS IS NOT A DEFENSE. I am not trying to appeal to emotion from anyone. Hopefully by this lynch, you guys will figure out where to go next. Not being the VI here, NabNab…their posts where mainly, “go ahead and lynch me, you will be sorry, and this is who I think are scum”….I WANT you to lynch me…At the time Crub and Dylan lynches would not have helped you, though I feel a Crub lynch now will give us tons of info, just the bandwagon alone is given you guys much info, but without my lynch, it doesnt have much context.
Yet more time wasted when you could be posting the "crub-is-scum-super-post".
I just don't see why you're so sure you're going to be lynched when two people before have been in the exact same position as you and then been overlooked. Wrongly overlooked, I feel. Which is why my vote remains on dylan.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:08 pm

Post by Adel »

HungryJoe? What is your 2 cents?

MoS: do you have new evidence on pickmegenuis? I'm interested in hearing it.

My feeling is that within the group of Crub, dylan, pickem, and ckd we have at least 1 scum, and the odds are that we do. However, and with the exception of ckd, I can't see any of them being scum together. Which leads me to strongly suspect that there are scum among the people I have a relative pro-town vibe from.

Of the four primary suspects, this is my current ranking:
1. ckd
2. dylan
3. pickem
4. Crub

Barring a huge slip or earth-shattering insight, I am not interested in bandwagons on other players. I think it is mostly luck that a power role has not been outed yet, and I would like it to remain that way.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:23 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

Tromboner wrote:
Vote: no lynch

We have no info to go on
- Alright, No Lynch=Bad for town nuff said.
Tromboner wrote:My people have brought up the fact that i did vote no lynch. My reasoning behind this vote was to see who would be the most eager to jump on someone else's' back and direct attention away from themselves. I have have found the person that i was looking for.

Unvote.
FoS: J-man
Vote: J-man

However since J-man has no bandwagon forming that could overtake my rather large bandwagon and not getting killed is my strategy.

Unvote
Vote: Molestargazer
- As i've said before, not voting somebody simply because they don't have a bandwagon already going strikes me as weird.
Tromboner wrote:In response to J-man, My strategy has Changed because I am up to be killed, i would personally like to play for a while and not be killed at the start.

I re-voted for mole because he was the only other person to be getting votes; the only other person that could over take my rising lynch votes.

However i still think that J-man is in the mafia. His bit about wanting to be killed was very inviting. So ill try to get his bandwagon going.
Unvote
Vote: J-man
-Nobody wants to be killed, says he voted mole so it would be less likely he would be lynched. Wants to get a bandwagon going.
Tromboner wrote:
Adel wrote:Question for entire town: J-man claimed vanilla, do you believe him?
No i think that he is the cop/doc but doesn't want to revel that to the mafia who he really is.
- Newbie scum rolefishing?
Tromboner wrote:Can the mod say all the jobs handed out or is there a place i can go to see them?
- Not sure about the intention of this post.
curiouskarmadog wrote:Christ, that was 12 pages of a big pile of confusing. OK first lets

unvote: J-man

Even though the “lets-get-a-quick-lynch-and-see-what-happens,-wait-I-didnt-mean-me” maneuver was idiotic, admitting he thought about false claiming idea was sad, and I will just take my ball and go home (i.e. I will kill myself) was just plain immature…..

..actually I just talked myself back into
FoS-ing: J-man
. I think he has got some power. Town or mafia power I just don’t know yet.

From page one however, I have thought dylan41985 was quite scummy. For reasons that everyone has already stated. So..

vote dylan41985

I know that puts him close to lynching and that looks scummy (for me), but if I am right and he is scum, then we benefit.
- Uses everybody elses reasons, but somewhat justified by being a replacement.
curiouskarmadog wrote:Let me address I couple different items here…first:
Numenorean7 wrote:
curiouskarmadog=Tromboner

Again, a lurking player recently replaced. Tromboner was acting really weird: voting no-lynch, voting molestargazer just because of the bandwagon, then disappearing. curiouskarmadog hasn't posted much, and didn't say much. Voting J-man because he "has some power"?? Unvoting and then jumping on a bandwagon? Don't like this player much at all.
Actually since I have been here (to replace Tromboner) I only unvoted J-Man and voted Dylan. I never placed a vote on J-man (that was done by Tromboner before I got here). But I understand your mistake, I had to come in reading 12 pages of thread too.

I didn’t so much jump on a bandwagon as much as I thought Dylan was guilty. Why did/do I think Dylan is scummy? (to answer Adel’s question too) More of the same everyone else has said. He usually pops in only to cast a vote. Lurks. Then when the heat is on makes a very poor defense. Just looks scummy.

BUT, then I started thinking. Went to bed last night (after I read Adel’s unvote) and thought about it. (considering I am relatively new, is it bad to think about this game while trying to sleep?)
Once I got up and saw that he “hopes” we vote for him I decided he is probably telling the truth (about hoping we vote for him). I think he is not so much lurking, but not interested in the game because he does not have any power
. He is probably young and wants to be a in a game where he can do something, and if he does not have power, he is bored with it. Which probably explains why so many replacements were needed for this game. I think Dylan is immature and does want to see us lynch him so he can say I “told you so” So…

Unvote Dylan41985

Numenorean7, enjoyed reading your brief analysis (even though it does target me). I hope it is not some grand mafia trick to divert our eyes from you. But you are a replacement like me, so I doubt you are mafia. At any rate, your post made me go back and look at everyone…Kate is setting off my scum vibe so I thought it was funny that she did yours as well (underneath my apparent scumminess, of course) I do not like when people use older games as defenses, she IS unpleasant, and she defends one of the town’s scummiest looking (J-Man). But doesn’t have a problem putting away Dylan…Is there a Kate + J-Man connection? Numenorean7, you have indirectly made me look at J-man again…at any rate, I think it would be worth a Kate vote…to see her reaction.

Vote: Kate

Also keeping an eye on the MoS and Pick contest….guess we will have to wait till Pick gets back for that to continue.

And Adel, liked the graphic, have no freaking clue what I am looking at, but a appreciate the effort.
- I see something I don't like so much in this post (see underlined) it's like he's setting himself up so whenever he has some pressure on him, he can "hope" people vote for him, and can reference back to this, saying that he trusted dylan when he said that, and claim to have no power.

-Don't like the replacements =/= scum logic.

Attack on Kate for "defending" J-man.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Adel wrote:
curiouskarmadog in post 309 wrote:But you are a replacement like me, so I doubt you are mafia.
This is the only line that stands out to me. I didn't believe that for a second. It is a horrible reason for thinking that someone isn't scummy. Care to explain?
Yeah sure no problem. Keep in mind this is only my theory. I think for the most part replacements are vanilla townies. I think if some research was done on replaced people it would be discovered that 99.99% of them were townies. Here is why. People on this board play multiple games at once. It can get every confusing. What would you rather spend your time with? A game where you had no power, or a game that you had the power (like mafia)? Granted there are exceptions: vacations, illness, etc etc, but for the most part, those “characters” needing replacements would rather play other games and are not very interested in games that they have no power, that is why they “lurk” or quit all together. So in general (again there are always exceptions) I don’t look to the replaced characters first.
Adel wrote:
Starting a wagon on Kate doesn't appeal to me after J-man and dylan41985, I think it could just be another wagon on a weaker player.
I am not so sure we
should
let J-man off the rope. In my opinion Kate and J-man are together.
- Is quite confident about replacements =/= scum, and a Kate-J-man pair.

More of him getting on Kate for "defending" J-man.

More of him getting on Kate for her claimed playstyle.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
NabakovNabakov wrote:CKD, your entire line of thinking relies on the assumption that J-Man is scum, if J-Man is scum it
might
logically follow that Kate is scum for defending him. However, why aren't you voting J-Man? It doesn't make any sense to vote the connection but not the source. If J-man is lynched (looking increasingly unlikely, dude has no votes) and comes up scum, then we can lynch Kate, but for now you're just building castles in the air. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for the time being, but don't press it.
ugh, I guess you have a point...I hate backing down though. Think you sold me with the "building castles in the air" comment. You appealed to the poetic side of me....at any rate, you are right or at least you make sense...so

Unvote Kate, Vote J-man

FoS: Kate
, though

which means at the point as a replacement (or a player in this game) I have been pretty useless considering the first thing I did after replacing the player was unvote J-man...sorry town.
- No bandwagon was forming on Kate, so after N-N asks why he isn't voting J-man then, he promptly votes him. (trying to get another BW started, after his last one failed????)

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Wait...did ckd
actually
say that replacements are less likely to be mafia? Umm, that is so wrong on so many levels, and it stinks of scum just trying to clear themselves by saying all the other replacements are less likely to be scum.
FoS: CKD
yeah I did...just my personal theory and experience. Granted I am new, but I would put good money on that most replacements (i.e. higher than normal game percentages) are townie. I know, this is bad logic. But until I see something that proves me wrong, I will stick to it.

but I understand your FoS on me.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Wait, you know it's bad logic, but you'll stick with it? That makes no sense whatsoever. All it takes is a quick look through past games to realize that you are wrong. I can't count the number of times I have replaced into a game as scum. Off the top of my head, there was Dichotomafia and one of the DP games (11, I think). I haven't done any replacing in over a year, for the most part, so it's hard to recall the various games.

well you have that experience to go on. I am a betting man, and have noted how many people bow out of games (that I have then replaced) and were town, yet they are strong posters on other threads….that I am sure they found more interesting because they probably had power in other games. So far in my career with this game (this site and others), every time I have been a replacement, I have been a townie.

...at any rate, it was just a theory...I have not read too many threads that I am not in...can you direct me to one that had such a scenario?

At this point in the game, replacements are not on my radar. This game is up to 3 now right? I think there are far more scummier people in this thread.
- MOS "sets him straight" on the replacement =/= scum issue.
- Still writes off all replacements.

His post 13 is completely irrelevant, and doesn't need to be be quoted (check if you want)

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Per wrote:
Vote Count (#12)

dylan41985: 5 (ThAdmiral, Kate, molestargazer, HungryJoe, J-man)
curiouskarmadog: 2 (Numeronean7, Adel)
Mastermind of Sin: 1 (dylan41985)
pickemgenius: 1 (Mastermind of Sin)
J-man: 1 (curiouskarmadog)

Not voting: 2 (pickemgenius, NabakovNabakov)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Well, with Pick moving his vote to dylan we are indeed one away. Not sure why he is telling us to proceed with caution, when Pick a.) thinks Dylan is scum and b.) Proceeds to go post by post why Dylan is scummy. If he is scum don’t you want to vote him?
HungryJoe wrote: You're horrible scum if you're scum, and you're a worse townie if innocent! I've reached the stage where even if you
do
come up innocent, I won't regret it because at this stage, you're practically scum even as a townie! You draw suspicion away from them entirely, and because of it, they can slide by with a smug grin and without a care, because you are practically lynchig yourself FOR THEM!
I agree with the first part of this statement. However, even if he is the town idiot, he is still the town, which helps our odds. I am adamant about who I think are the scum, and Dylan just does not fit into my suspicions. Unless someone sees a Dylan-J-man-Kate connection. (how many mafia are the suppose to be in this game, sorry I can find that post, I think it is 3-4?) I do not have enough information to vote for him, much less cast that last vote to hang him. The only information I can deduce from hanging him (provided that he
is
the town idiot) is to check who pushed to vote him and who actually voted (which would indeed help my J-man/Kate theory)…but I cant vote someone I think is an idiot town to help that theory…

I think he does not care if he stays in this game or not. I think given his apparent immaturity that if he had any power (town or mafia) he would at least try a little harder.

So I will take Pick's reccomendation and show caution.
-FTR, I didn't want anybody to incidentally drop the hammer.
- Says unless there is a Dylan,J-man,Kate connecttion he doesn't see dylan as scum.

curiouskarmadog wrote:oh yeah, and MoS...think my theory about replacements (higher than normal % are town) are about to be shattered..in another game that a replacement is coming in for a character I am certian is scummy...however, the roles are not known yet soo...who knows.
- Finally realizes that replacements can be scum.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
molestargazer wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:However, even if he is the town idiot, he is still the town, which helps our odds.
I disagree.
With the way he's playing, he's just drawing logical attention to himself, and taking attention away from the scum who can just sit back.
I disagree with your disagreement on many levels. Are you saying that you do not have enough will power to be able to over look the town idiot? There is more than 1 mafia out there. Are you suggesting, with Dylan around, you simply lack the capacity to look for other scum? With Dylan here (assuming he is the town idiot) he gives the town another person the mafia will have to get rid of (thus improving our odds). I find it interesting that you want to argue improving the town’s odd against the mafia. OR are you wanting to do the mafia’s work for them?

At any rate I am definitely
FoSing molestargazer
….if this lynch goes down (and it probably will) it will be interesting to see who really pushed this hasty lynch (during the reread)…

this town is full of scummy people (see my previous posts) J-man is as guilty (in many regards) as Dylan...yet he is under the radar right now...I wonder why that is?
-The town is full of scummy people, of which he mentions 2 people (Kate,J-man) basically the whole time to this point.
-Nobody should ever just be overlooked.

More of him going after Mole.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Numenorean7 wrote: You are "adamant about who I think are the scum"? I assume you mean Kate and J-man. Surely there's not enough evidence for to be adamant yet? I'm no fan of Kate or J-man, but I think being adamant about anything on Day 1 is risky at best. The only people who can be sure of anything yet are the Mafia....
Being “adamant” or “insistent” is completely different than thinking anything is a sure thing. Now, what “strikes me” as interesting is the fact that you are setting me up for a Day 2 suspicion now aren’t you?
Numenorean7 wrote: He's pretty sure that there will be a dylan lynch, and he wants to be able to say, "I told you so" on Day 2. I know this is completely insubstantial, not evidence at all. But it just strikes me that way.
Lets say the “Dylan lynching” goes down and he is innocent…”Hmmm, is Num right? Is Curious trying to say I told you” if he is guilty “Hmm, Curious really did not want that lynch”. Sort of a lose-lose situation for me you are painting there aren’t you? If Dylan is innocent, I want to explore who really pushed this lynch…but you would rather focus who opposed it? Interesting. I think you are stretching. In your eyes right now, you think I am scum, so anything I might do will be scummy…but that is a stretch.
- I can understand both Num's and CKD thoughts on this.

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Adel wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:What information do we gain from lynching dylan today? We have nothing to go on from his lynch, so we just revert to everyone else we were attacking today. He is most likely not scum, and his lynch will not accomplish anything. I'd rather just request that he be replaced, because he obviously is not playing the game, nor does he have any wish to play. Even if we can't replace him, though, we can just ignore him for now, and he'll be lynched/vigged/nightkilled eventually.
QFT

J-man is still a candidate, but not much of one. It is interesting the pickemgenius just used similar warning against a dylan lynch that he did against a J-man lynch, which made MOS so suspicious of him in the first place. My vote remains on curiouskarmadog.
And why is J-man not a candidate? Because he has said actually Jack lately...seems like a smart move. Basically this posts says, J-man and Pick could be candidates, but I would rather keep my vote on Curious...ahh, logic
-Doesn't like Adel's vote on him.
-Continues with going after J-man.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
J-man wrote:in actuallity i just dont want to play with Dylan i have had him with me in too many games and he does the same things so yes i am sick of it, it allways ends up in a town lynch anyway because no1 wants to go to lylo with Dylan (would you?) kill me if you will but from now on i will not rest until Dylan dies, or i will ask to be replaced, i will not play with som1 who will not play the game.
He does this every game? Then it is his poor place style. Just because you are tired of it, in no means we should lynch the VI. Again, I think he is town...I DO NOT WANT TO LYNCH TOWN...and I am considered with why everybody who does. Dylan is not "distracting" us..we are. Lets move on. J-man actions are not pro-twon....MoS please show me a post where J-man has been pro-town. Lynching someone who is just a poor player and is probably town will only put the odds in the mafia's favor.
- It's true he is like this in every one of his other games, and he hasn't come up scum in any of them (yet, Hence my unvote.)

Can't show MOS anywhere where dylan has been protown.

His post 22 is a quick EBWOP
curiouskarmadog wrote:
J-man wrote:
Mod- I would like to be replaced
Well Christ. Now what? SO you want to be replaced because you can not stand Dylan? Didnt you see Dylan in the lineup when you confirmed? Will have to reread but was there much interaction between Dylan and J-man…and why didnt J-man say in his public post that he only wanted to be replaced if Dylan wasn’t? Who knows…

Personally I think he cracked. Maybe he has some RL stuff going on, might investigate to see if you are active in other games.
Numenorean7 wrote: Day 2 suspicion? What about Day 1 suspicion?
We seem to be using different definitions of adamant:
adamant - utterly unyielding in attitude or opinion in spite of all appeals, urgings, etc
In the same dictionary.com site
Adamant - determined or insistent
Your original post you were referencing Day 2 I addressed that. We am aware of your suspicion for Day 1.
Numenorean7 wrote:
Well, perhaps a replacement will be helpful.:roll: I wonder what curious will think of this: the new guy can't be Mafia since he was a replacement. ;)
(laugh) it certianly does not help my theory that there are a higher than normal ratio of townie versus mafia in replacements, does it? Well, J-man has not been replaced yet.

and one other thing I keep meaning to get back to...
Adel wrote:Why are you being so dismissive curiouskarmadog? The logic is there, just in previous posts. You are correct though, in addition to yourself and dylan, J-man and pickem are the other probable scum candidates.. mostly because your ruse to build a bandwagon on Kate in order to force her to claim failed. You will not fool the rest of the town for long.
What? What I am being dismissive about? I did not particularly like your mistruth either, please show us where I asked (or even implied) I wanted Kate to claim? I think claiming on the most part is silly Day 1..maybe you should spend less time making silly charts no one can read and means little, to actually reading the posts. Matter of fact, other than regurgitating what other people have said and misquoting people, what have you really added to the discussion?
FoS Adel
-Thinks J-man has "cracked"
-Starts to semi-go after Adel.
-Definition of words, replacement talk.
curiouskarmadog wrote:Thanks for breaking down my posts…all you really have shown, is that I believe Kate and J-man are guilty and I am looking for their 3rd. You have also demonstrated how I have been trying to get the group to questions others as not to lynch the VI.
Adel wrote:
you pressured kate, hard and relentlessly, clearly attempting to establish a bandwagon based on nothing more than her defending J-man. Once your bandwagon clearly was unable to move, you poke around a little, accuse several players while revealing yourself to be a hypocrite, and finally you attack me.
how am I hypocrite? I am actually doing something for the town.
Adel wrote:

I am starting a bandwagon on you now. I've quietly voiced my suspicions for a while now, letting you post more, watching you flail about trying to discover who is a weaker player not who is a scummier player.

You have been hungry for another bandwagon, I hope you appreciate the irony that it is on you.
This whole statement is ridiculous. Quietly voiced? You are joking right? You have tried to get this bandwagon started for some time now. I am not hungry for another bandwagon, I just want to lynch scum. I am trying to discover weaker players? Really, by your own account I have “attacked” Mole, Num, and yourself? I don’t define either of the 3 as weaker players, do you? I think J-man and Kate are scum, do you think they are less scummier than Mole, Num, and yourself? Then how am I looking for weaker players? I am trying to find scum.

Ok, again adel you have twisted my actions and thoughts somewhat. I wouldn’t say I attacked Num what as much as attacked his set up for a day 2 suspicion (either way you are scum logic). I think Numenorean7 is town, at least his reasoning seems pro-town. I also understand why Numenorean7 is helping with the start of the wagon on me, because he thinks I am scum, and he can not peg down Dylan, who he also thinks is scum…so I have no hard feelings toward you Numenorean7, do what you go to. But Adel you are wasting the town’s time, and that looks suspicious to me. Go ahead and start your bandwagon...I am interested to see who joins it.
- I would say for the most part you have been going after some of the "weaker" players, I really don't think anything you did regarding Num,Mole,Adel qualifies as *much* of an attack, in relation to how you have been going after Kate,J-man.
curiouskarmadog wrote:Yep, it is going to really pick up steam now. (laughing) I think this bandwagon will be ripe for the lynching so I will help everyone on the reread later. Here is the running total.

Numenorean7,
Adel
J-man who is now Crub

Need 4 more, which wont be hard because I havent made many friends here as a replacement trying to stir conversation for scum hunting. Guess I left myself open for a perfect mafia manipulated lynched. I actually think my band wagon might provide the most information yet for the town. This is where it will get interesting, me thinks.

At any rate, I will provide (again for your Adel) why I feel Crub is scum when I have more time to quote posts and go through the thread. But I doubt you really need or want it.

Why I put it together, Crub, maybe you can share why you feel, Kate is scum…
- I just don't like the tone of this post that much.
- Subtle way to divert away attention from him(possibly) by asking Crub why he feels Kate is scum.

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Crub wrote:Man my post sounds rushed :( reading 18 pages took a lot out of me :)
I think everything in that post was rushed...had to make sure you got on the band wagon vote now versus the end huh?
- Tone is bad.

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Crub wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote: Why I put it together, Crub, maybe you can share why you feel, Kate is scum…
The only reason I think Kate is scum is because I think you are scum, and I think there is a connection between Kate and You. I'm basing this on, as I said before how Kate reacted to Tromboners, No Lynch and how you attacked her for 2 pages and then gave up your attack because kate appealed to your "poetic side"
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Crub wrote:Man my post sounds rushed :( reading 18 pages took a lot out of me :)
I think everything in that post was rushed...had to make sure you got on the band wagon vote now versus the end huh?
Personally I don't think you can tell much from a person's position in a bandwagon the whole thing seems WIFOM to me. Having said that I'm not trying to get in early, I'm trying to get in on the right target.
DUDE, you really need to go reread this thread again...your facts are VERY wrong....this only helps my case against this scum..when I get sometime this weekend...I will prove it.
-Umm, Kate is scum because J-man(Crub) is scum.
- Him voting for you and wanting to get in on the right target helps your case against him to being scum?
-Also the weekend is now over.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
molestargazer wrote:
this actually wasnt pointless, he completely messed up his facts (will show you how my "why I think crub is scummy" post, which I hope I can do tomorrow.

Numenorean7,
Adel
Crub
MoS

curiouskarmadog wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote: For your information I wasn't planning to vote for you but your smug comment "I am confident Hungryjoe and Admiral votes will come shortly" makes me want to more than ever.
then do so or just add to the conversation more. I am not afraid of this lynch. I came into this game as a replacement and not from the beginning...OF course I dont want to be lynched, but this thing will happen. I just want the town to learn something from the lynch that is all. Admiral, why weren’t you going to vote for me before? You thought I was town? Or didn’t want to be part of the wagon?

I am disappointed by the NabNab vote. I am not resigning to anything. This lynch will happen because the mafia is REALLY manipulating you guys. I am typing this to help you guys later.
THIS IS NOT A DEFENSE
. I am not trying to appeal to emotion from anyone. Hopefully by this lynch, you guys will figure out where to go next. Not being the VI here, NabNab…their posts where mainly, “go ahead and lynch me, you will be sorry, and this is who I think are scum”….I WANT you to lynch me…At the time Crub and Dylan lynches would not have helped you, though I feel a Crub lynch now will give us tons of info, just the bandwagon alone is given you guys much info, but without my lynch, it doesnt have much context.

At any rate, will be gone for most of the day, will be back this evening, at least let me get that Crub post in.

Numenorean7,
Adel
Crub
MoS
NabNab

You want a claim NabNab? Vanilla town here, but really what else would anyone say? 2 more votes..

- Those last two posts are just.... icky.
It's like not a defense, and he has atleast shown some capability to attack people, so how come he doesn't have the ability to defend himself?

The difference between him,dylan, and J-man, is that the latter two never really attacked anybody solidly, and were quick to "resign" to the fact that they were going to be lynched, where as you are fully capable and have shown to everybody that you are capable of attacking people.

BIG FOS: CKD

I want to look over few more things before I make this a vote.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love

STREAMING:

pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:37 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
<snip>*shrug* ckd made a pretty good defense, imo<snip>]
:roll: I would like to hear how you find his defense good, when he so blatantly said it was not a defense.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

STREAMING:

HungryJoe
HungryJoe
Goon
HungryJoe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:36 pm

Post by HungryJoe »

Well, I've been kind of watching from the shadows in most games, because I am frustrated with a lot of irl things for the moment, and I don't want to make a rash decision.

However, I do find CKD hihgly suspicious, but I find it quite funny that he thinks I will drop a vote on him. I actually will not. I think that he's a lot more scummy because of/since that post, and I'm also wary of MoS for saying the self-proclaimed lack of defense was a defnese, but I don't think CKD is the worst on the board.

In fact, I think that I was wrong and ThAdmiral is right. I'm gonna put
Vote : Dylan

right back where it belongs. I was convinced before he's scum, I'm convinced now. I'm not going to let him off the hook with a 'you're a newb, no go off and don't be a moron somewhere else." I strongly feel that he could be newbie scum, and I feel that for now, he's the best play on the board. Perhaps not information wise, true, but something can be gleaned from every hanging, no matter how self-lynching.
I do, however, appreciate the look into some of CKD's posts by Adel. Very, very good work, I think. It points out a lot of the things I was thinking but not sure of, and will make a go-through worth doing for CKD.

Those are my two-cents. :)
HungryJoe
HungryJoe
Goon
HungryJoe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:37 pm

Post by HungryJoe »

By pointing out, I mean makes readily available, might be a better choice of words. More obvious, even. =)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”