SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:10 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Vote: vezok

I'll come back to Ankamius later.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Ankamius »

Imperium: Which head have I been talking to?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:16 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Ankamius, what do you think of vezok?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Ankamius »

If his neighborhood is one that was outed, he's nothing but a distraction for right now.

If not, then some pressure is warranted just to get thoughts out, but nothing makes me want him dead currently.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 471, Solar Wind wrote:I'm not following. I did think that Ank scumreading you guys was less likely to come from scum in general but he seems so disengaged from the game I'm not sure he even knows who the difficult lynches are. Have you played with Ank before? Also, you are presenting a thought process that would be pretty elaborate for him. I could potentially see scum showing up, feeling too lazy to read, and complaining about the mass of content. Perhaps he thought complaining about the "spam" would endear him to the rest of the players who haven't caught up. He isn't you and may not understand that manipulating influential voices is important. His scum strategy could potentially be to simply avoid a lynch and he may think that getting null-town read by the majority is sufficient to do that. Can you elaborate on this read more?

I have played with Ank before, yeah. I agree that scum motivation line is at least second level, as is the scum motivation you come up with. I think it's a simpler and more likely reality based on Ank also being annoyed by content in confirmation stage that he's a person that likes to complain to an extent and doesn't like reading tons of shit in a short amount of time.

In post 476, Ankamius wrote:Imperium: Which head have I been talking to?

Tammy. I've posted about you more recently, though.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Ankamius »

I had a feeling that wasn't you posting.

Your slot's more town then.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:25 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 478, Ankamius wrote:If his neighborhood is one that was outed, he's nothing but a distraction for right now.

If not, then some pressure is warranted just to get thoughts out, but nothing makes me want him dead currently.

I don't follow. What does outing his neighborhood have to do with anything?
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 480, Ankamius wrote:I had a feeling that wasn't you posting.

Although this feels town in the typical "Nacho should see me as town or else he's scum way."
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Ankamius »

Because Vezok posted that he was going to post in the neighborhood instead of the game. If we know who he's with, then we can have a general idea of how much more we can expect from him in the nearish future, which makes direct pressure not as helpful.

If we don't, then direct pressure is the only way we can guarantee anything right now, so pressuring him for more info is more valuable.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:33 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

So from the top, Solar winds interactions over the last couple pages are shitty. 453 and 458 are downright terrible and since I've already decided that solar and imperium can't both be town because you're trying to goddamned hard to buddy each other you can be the scum out of the two.

I think fourtrouble is scum too, the ank push is for shit and almost every other post he's made is asking random unconnected questions. Just fyi, lynching someone for being anti town is classic scum play, and vezok is town as fuck.

I'm reserving judgment on the whole xombie/metalsonic debacle. I seem to literally always scumread metal sonic at some point in the game and am usually wrong so I am a bit cautious on this issue.

I have a gut scumread on house that will take some more examining for me to explain to myself and others.

For now, VOTE: solar wind, sup man?

Also we should not out neighorhoods.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 463, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 451, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 446, Bitmap wrote:How is he anti-town? Also, being lazy is not alignment indicative.

Not reading large portions of the game is anti-town. Not commenting on anything unless specifically asked is anti-town. Casting an RVS vote (i.e. trying to go back) when RVS is dead is anti-town. All of these suggest that Ankamius isn't scumhunting (which is anti-town) and a passive/reactionary approach (which is also anti-town). I also disagree that being lazy isn't scummy. Yes, town are sometimes lazy too (and I'm at fault for this more than anyone), but in general scum are lazy more often than town, so it increases the odd that someone is scum.

No. Antitown is posting spam and cluttering the thread. I don't have anything important to say when the whole thread is bullshit.

Having no read at all and nothing to say about the game I'd say is more anti town.
You've been through this before why the attitude?

In post 472, vezokpiraka wrote:I've read the thread. I saw nothing worthwhile. It's the first day of day 1. There is nothing that can actually be used to make a proper case.

Also what does having your attention on me mean?

Fry me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 482, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 480, Ankamius wrote:I had a feeling that wasn't you posting.

Although this feels town in the typical "Nacho should see me as town or else he's scum way."

I was paranoid because scum-nacho tried to bury a read of mine in tangents and meaningless arguments before. It felt the same here, but I wanted to make sure because it felt like there was more emotion than I usually see in his posting.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 451, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 446, Bitmap wrote:How is he anti-town? Also, being lazy is not alignment indicative.

Not reading large portions of the game is anti-town. Not commenting on anything unless specifically asked is anti-town. Casting an RVS vote (i.e. trying to go back) when RVS is dead is anti-town. All of these suggest that Ankamius isn't scumhunting (which is anti-town) and a passive/reactionary approach (which is also anti-town). I also disagree that being lazy isn't scummy. Yes, town are sometimes lazy too (and I'm at fault for this more than anyone), but in general scum are lazy more often than town, so it increases the odd that someone is scum.

BTW engaging with people is how I get a leg into a game. Not commenting on anything unless asked is a disengaged tell and I do it as any alighnment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 484, TiphaineDeath wrote:So from the top, Solar winds interactions over the last couple pages are shitty. 453 and 458 are downright terrible and since I've already decided that solar and imperium can't both be town because you're trying to goddamned hard to buddy each other you can be the scum out of the two.

I think fourtrouble is scum too, the ank push is for shit and almost every other post he's made is asking random unconnected questions. Just fyi, lynching someone for being anti town is classic scum play, and vezok is town as fuck.

I'm reserving judgment on the whole xombie/metalsonic debacle. I seem to literally always scumread metal sonic at some point in the game and am usually wrong so I am a bit cautious on this issue.

I have a gut scumread on house that will take some more examining for me to explain to myself and others.

For now, VOTE: solar wind, sup man?

Also we should not out neighorhoods.

Why are those post shitty?
What don't you like?
Can you quote the questions your talking about from four?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:51 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Tiphaine, how is vezok "town as fuck"?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:57 am

Post by FourTrouble »

The analysis in feels very superficial/fake.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Solar Wind »

TD feels like he saw all the discussion about how attacking strong players is town and decided to go full bore at it. I can buy his scumread based on my last couple of posts. I can maybe buy he has suspicions of Imperium and FT. But all three of us? It feels more like a "scum wouldn't do this" type thing.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:59 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

^Things like that^ His entire Iso is full of em, I feel no need to quote.

"Stop making me second guess my read." Seriously, that's not a town post. That's buddying at its finest. I pull that shit all the time as scum. It's the I have you as town, but still have some doubt so I must be town.

And 458 is so waffley it hurts. He's like, ank migh be town, but he might be scum, and I had him as town, but maybe I was wrong. The subtext is, "weeellll he WAS town, but there's this thing where there might be a wagon on him and I kind of don't want to stop it."

Vezok is town as fuck because because 411, 463, and 472 aren't posts I can see scum making in this situation. They're too easy to jump on. Now, jumping on them would be shitty, but with a sheepy enough town it might be enough to get lynched and I have enough faith in scum vezok that he wouldn't put himself in that kind of situation this early.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:01 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

"That" was supposed to be pointed at 489.

Sorry solar, that's just me, I don't really give a shit who I'm going after, I see scummy things, or things that worry me/ping, I jump em.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:04 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Solar, I agree completely, especially when you add in the gut scumread on House. Tiphaine's wording and emotion also feels fake. Even if you're scummy, you're not "downright terrible," the buddying doesn't deserve a "goddamned" description, vezok isn't "town as fuck" even if he's town, and the questions I asked weren't "random" or "unconnected."
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:08 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 489, FourTrouble wrote:Tiphaine, how is vezok "town as fuck"?

Tiphaine, how is this question random or unconnected?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:19 am

Post by farside22 »

I'd like all hyrda's to please sign who they are when they post from here on in.
Thanks.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 492, TiphaineDeath wrote:^Things like that^ His entire Iso is full of em, I feel no need to quote.

"Stop making me second guess my read." Seriously, that's not a town post. That's buddying at its finest. I pull that shit all the time as scum. It's the I have you as town, but still have some doubt so I must be town.

I can maybe see scum make the kind of post I did which is why I said I could buy the suspicion on our slot. But I don't buy that you can plausibly have the reads you have. From the start, I've been demanding that Imperium town themselves up and continued questioning them when I don't feel fully confident they are town so that should be an obvious indication that we have no intention of buddying. It feels more like you are shoehorning reads to make them fit.

In post 492, TiphaineDeath wrote:And 458 is so waffley it hurts. He's like, ank migh be town, but he might be scum, and I had him as town, but maybe I was wrong. The subtext is, "weeellll he WAS town, but there's this thing where there might be a wagon on him and I kind of don't want to stop it."

I can buy that 458 may look scummy on a surface level - but that's how your point feels: surface level.

In post 492, TiphaineDeath wrote:Vezok is town as fuck because because 411, 463, and 472 aren't posts I can see scum making in this situation. They're too easy to jump on. Now, jumping on them would be shitty, but with a sheepy enough town it might be enough to get lynched and I have enough faith in scum vezok that he wouldn't put himself in that kind of situation this early.

This is a pretty huge stretch. I don't believe that you see Vezok as so blazingly town based on the little contribution he has put into the game and are concerned with us, Imperium, and FT.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:22 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

It's just a one liner, it doesn't actually do anything, and you tend to fade out on them. It's like you're asking questions just to ask questions. You follow up sometimes, like now obviously, but it's not because it's your default, it's because you feel it's what you have to do. Scum motivated, not town.

Also I swear a lot, trying to pin me as scum because I am swearing is not gonna do it for ya.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:23 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 4: So many people!

RachMarie (3): Farside22, House, Bitmap
Xombie (1): Metal Sonic
The Mask (1): Ankamius
vezokpiraka (1): FourTrouble
House (1): AngryPidgeon
Metal Sonic (1): Xombie
AngryPidgeon (1): Imperium
Solar Wind (1): TiphaineDeath

Not voting: Everyone else.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”