Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm saying that on this site, I have not mislynched her as town once despite an extensive history. I don't have this record with anyone else because I'm a shitty player who has been on the site a long time, so when the opportunity arises, hell yeah I gotta bring it up.
Last edited by Shadowmod on Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Southern Gothic »

In post 943, Iecerint wrote:It has nothing to do with the word "the" for me. <_<

My flavor name is more flavorful than something like "Food Tracker," which informs my not thinking it is very likely to be the flavor name.

Mollie is a player who I do not think would be very thoughtful about how she structures her fakeclaim, so I can see her making an error related to this kind of thing.

Like, for example, my inference would be, regardless of your alignment, that mollie simply remembered that she was a tracker and claimed as much without thinking about the details. So it's the doubling-down on it being in fact the flavor name that's relatively scummy.

The addition of "the" is similarly more consistent with the "mollie careless" explanation for the error, so that's definitely not the basis of voting you.

:lol:
No, the cross-examination wasn't over yet and my question was not rhetorical. You're not going to blow smoke in my face and run away with irrelevant rants like this.

I'll repeat the question:
In post 941, Southern Gothic wrote:And how many real time days was that away from the end of the first game day?

If you see where I'm going, please feel free to go ahead and skip my condescending questioning and adjust your reason for scumreading us, be it the claim or our claimed target.
I could remember how my father used to say that the reason for living was to get ready to stay dead for a long time.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 947, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Do you think Iecerint is scum?

Yes.

Pine wrote:Victor dodging the question about Southern Gothic sounds like a scumbuddy waffling when they're not sure if their buddy is a sinking ship

There's a difference between dodging a question and having a null read on a player.

@Nacho
- You say you have never mislynched Mollie, how many games have you played together when you've both been town?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

The reason I was frustrated is that you kind of just shat on the Mollie-me interactions which you should understand a bit better as a hydra partner or even as someone who plays with people you're close with in general.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

@Victor: Probably around 20 I think?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Maybe more!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Victor, why do you think Iec is scum?

Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:31 pm

In post 953, Nachomamma8 wrote:The reason I was frustrated is that you kind of just shat on the Mollie-me interactions which you should understand a bit better as a hydra partner or even as someone who plays with people you're close with in general.

Did I shit on something? I didn't mean to, I suppose I should go change pants. :S

Does closeness with someone necessarily make you better at reading them? I've never heard from anyone that it does.
I could remember how my father used to say that the reason for living was to get ready to stay dead for a long time.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 957, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 953, Nachomamma8 wrote:The reason I was frustrated is that you kind of just shat on the Mollie-me interactions which you should understand a bit better as a hydra partner or even as someone who plays with people you're close with in general.

Did I shit on something? I didn't mean to, I suppose I should go change pants. :S

Does closeness with someone necessarily make you better at reading them? I've never heard from anyone that it does.

It usually does! It's certainly easier to figure out when someone's acting strange when you're intimately familiar with their normal.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Also, why did mollie stop posting? I think I missed that bit.

Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Shadowmod »

—VOTE COUNT

Andrius
(1/6)
— farside22
farside22
(0/6) —
Pine

Albert B. Rampage
(2/6)
— Andrius, VictorDeAngelo
Southern Gothic
(4/6)
— Nachomamma8, Pine, Iecerint, Albert B. Rampage

All is Who
(1/6)
— PeregrineV

Not Voting (3/11): Southern Gothic, All is Who, Titus

With 11 players still alive, 6 votes are required for a lynch, 6 to force no lynch.
Day 2 deadline is (expired on 2015-01-27 18:00:00)

—Announcement

Finished up all the missing flavour (just in case any one want to read it).
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 951, Southern Gothic wrote:No, the cross-examination

Cross-examination?
You think Iecerint might be scum?

Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:43 pm

I'm not sure. For normal people in the Eastern time zone it's around dinner time, so that's my best guess.

If you're taking anything I'm saying as insulting, then I'm misstating it because my point is that you're nitpicking if you're expecting me to know what mollie is currently doing away from her computer or making a point that use of a bloodhound doesn't fit with the finer points of lycanthropy.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:44 pm

In post 961, Nachomamma8 wrote:

Cross-examination?

I certainly do.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 962, Southern Gothic wrote:If you're taking anything I'm saying as insulting, then I'm misstating it because my point is that you're nitpicking if you're expecting me to know what mollie is currently doing away from her computer or making a point that use of a bloodhound doesn't fit with the finer points of lycanthropy.

Well, I ask if you know why mollie is away from her computer because a reason that would mesh with her being town would be her being pissed at me for misreading her. If this happened, I'd expect she would have probably texted you by now and complained to you about the push on her, based on my experiences with her.

My bloodhound point is because dogs who hunt humans actually hunting wolves doesn't actually making sense but Andy thought it did. Your flavor isn't why I think your slot is scum.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 963, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 961, Nachomamma8 wrote:

Cross-examination?

I certainly do.

What do you think of his crumbing strategy yesterday + having a confirmed town today? Why didn't you track him?

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

Nacho: can you tell me who else your scum reading?
I had Andy, victor and titus at one point.
I'll expand further after.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:52 pm

In post 964, Nachomamma8 wrote:Well, I ask if you know why mollie is away from her computer because a reason that would mesh with her being town would be her being pissed at me for misreading her. If this happened, I'd expect she would have probably texted you by now and complained to you about the push on her, based on my experiences with her.

That could be difficult if you don't have someone's phone number. :lol:
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:55 pm

In post 965, Nachomamma8 wrote:What do you think of his crumbing strategy yesterday + having a confirmed town today? Why didn't you track him?

Since he was drawing a few scumreads, I didn't expect he would be the one who would do the kill even if he were scum.
I think the crumbing strategy and the claimed confirm town are null as there's no way to prove that it's real.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 968, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 965, Nachomamma8 wrote:What do you think of his crumbing strategy yesterday + having a confirmed town today? Why didn't you track him?

Since he was drawing a few scumreads, I didn't expect he would be the one who would do the kill even if he were scum.
I think the crumbing strategy and the claimed confirm town are null as there's no way to prove that it's real.

But he claimed PR, which meant there was a good possibility you would confirm him./verify claim down the road.

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 945, Iecerint wrote:Since Andy has already claimed to be some kind of PR, he should probably indicate whether his flavor name has the same implication as mine re: the likelihood of "Food Tracker" to mean simply "Food-aligned tracker."

That way, we won't get 5 players all soft-claiming PR by accident.

I don't quite get what you're asking.
I think the problem is 'Food Tracker' being ambiguous: a Food-aligned Tracker or a Tracker of Food, to use different wording.

Correct me if I'm wrong?
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Or even catch him or someone else in a lie: he is scum roleblocker, you follow him onto someone town, he claims he was investigating someone.
He goes nowhere, you catch him in a lie.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Iecerint »

@ Andy
In post 943, Iecerint wrote:My flavor name is more flavorful than something like "Food Tracker," which informs my not thinking it is very likely to be the flavor name.

Since this apparently never occurred to you, I'm going to infer that your flavor obviates this as a concern.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

@TTH: It's also surprising you call an early claim like that null: do you generally have that approach for early claims if they can't be proven immediately after?

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 940, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 938, VictorDeAngelo wrote:the speed of the wagon gives me a bad feeling,

The traction the wagon gained based on a very specific and personal dynamic between Nacho and mollie and the inclusion of an excessive "the" in the claim is indeed odd. And I think Iec and Pine are the most likely scum taking advantage of it.

This is highly unlikely.

In post 948, Pine wrote:Victor dodging the question about Southern Gothic sounds like a scumbuddy waffling when they're not sure if their buddy is a sinking ship

Victor's posts sound completely plastic, and as soon as SG panicked and got run up, his reactions were the opposite of pro-town.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”