Mini 413 - Famous CATS - Over! Quit pussyfooting around!

Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:21 am

Post by Nai »

It's amazing how consistent DGB and Pooky are being. Both know that they are screwed. So what do they do? First, they twist words, omitting context, quoting only sections of the actual post, etc. THEN, they use those twisted words to try to throw you in a bad light. They use this scheme to avoid answering questions posed to them, to avoid having to explain their own inconsistencies and lies. Then, when you call them on it, they get extremely defensive and say that the only reason you'd call them on it is if you were scum.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:21 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Not a single sentence in there really answers adequately why you'd decide to tell me that I wouldn't be able to use your role ability if I were to replace you tonight.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:22 am

Oh yea, what haven't I answered?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:23 am

If i'm screwed it's because the town doesn't care for logic, only for big flashy claims like cop that sends messages.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:27 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Nai wrote:It's amazing how consistent DGB and Pooky are being. Both know that they are screwed. So what do they do? First, they twist words, omitting context, quoting only sections of the actual post, etc. THEN, they use those twisted words to try to throw you in a bad light. They use this scheme to avoid answering questions posed to them, to avoid having to explain their own inconsistencies and lies. Then, when you call them on it, they get extremely defensive and say that the only reason you'd call them on it is if you were scum.
Z'YOU KNOW that I have not twisted your words. They are
bona fide
, legitimate, and vote-worthy Freudian slips. I don't need to cast you in a bad light. The evidence is there, in all its blazing glory.

In all my time playing this game, I have never seen such a blatant Freudian slip. One can pass, maybe, but TWO? Two Freudian slips like those and I wouldn't be a responsible townie if I didn't crucify you for them.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:27 am

Post by Glork »

Actually, Pooky, I think you're screwed because both you and DGB went off the deep end after my claimed result.

I would've just pushed a massclaim (which was inevitable, really), realized that there's no normal doc role/ability in the setup, taken the hit (by letting Pooky get lynched), and killed me overnight.

Instead, you and DGB have linked each other, DGB managed to out herself by reporting two completely different stories regarding her role/restriction, and now you're getting desperate to not be down two scumbags by the start of tomorrow.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:29 am

Zlork, comment on Nai's Freudian slips. Thank you.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:30 am

Deep end? I've presented numerous logical reasons why you are very likely to be scum and have been summarily ignored by the rest of the town. You and your scumbuddies are probably laughing all the way to the bank on this win.

I think it's absolutely fabulous that you can ignore every point I raise against you because you know nobody is going to listen to logic anyway.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:31 am

Post by Nai »

Oh, you didn't change any of my words. But you omitted the context. That's all it needs.

Pooky, I answered you in my post on the previous post. Read posts. It's good for you.

Questions not answered are mostly on DGB's side. You, Pooky, refuse to talk about the game itself, instead wanting to wax philosophic about set-ups and potential mass claims that have nothing to do with the game at hand.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:46 am

Post by Skruffs »

I need to catch up, there's been some activitiy
but why would you want to replace someone who only takes 2/3 votes to lynch?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:08 am

Post by Glork »

"Freudian Slips" are bullshit.

The first one is still hypothetical. The clause "Glork being scum" is the hypothetical case where Glork would be scum. You are still twisting that and misrepresenting it.

The second one is a little more baffling to me, but lapses in thought/typing happen. I have made typos in the past as town. In fact, I think I'm more careful with previewing and proofreading my posts when I am scum. People have one word on the brain and type a different word. It's not a legitimate scumtell, because I've seen it happen
all the time
, and just as much from pro-town players as scumbags.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:09 am

Zpooky is showing his good faith by offering to take over a vulnerable vote to prove Nai's guilt, his towniness, and Glork's fake result.

Skruffs, please tell me what you think of Nai's double Freudian slips. Your English is good.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:11 am

Glork wrote:The first one is still hypothetical. The clause "Glork being scum" is the hypothetical case where Glork would be scum. You are still twisting that and misrepresenting it.
Zhat is a possibility.
Glork wrote:The second one is a little more baffling to me, but lapses in thought/typing happen.
Also a possibility.

But when you have TWO of them... doesn't it add up to something greater than the sum of its parts? Like, say, scum?

Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:38 am

Post by Glork »

No. It doesn't.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:30 am

Post by Nai »

DGB wrote:Zpooky is showing his good faith by offering to take over a vulnerable vote to prove Nai's guilt, his towniness, and Glork's fake result.
You mean he's convincing the town to kill a townie.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:02 am

Post by Skruffs »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Zindaras is a real cat, but obviously Wizardcat is a fictional cat. YAY! Zindaras must be innocent, and Wizarcat must be our scum. I don't know about the rest... Glork looks like some sort of fictional feline...

vote: Wizardcat
DrippingGoofball wrote:Zippers make sounds that sound like mice. The claim makes sense in the context of this game. Also, the flavor almost certainly precludes Zindie/CC being scum. I don't think Zind is making this up.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Glork wrote:Zindie, it's not as though you made it obvious that you were CarbonCopy. You speculated that CC might be scum, you stated that it looked like Battle Mage's posting style, and you repeated that sentiment with the whole "*shrug* whatever think what you want, I still think it could be Battle Mage" thing. I don't know why you're behaving as if you intentionally made it obvious taht you were CC. I think that you were trying to pass it off as a completely different player and that you simply got completely busted. Period.
Zits aren't cool. I didn't notice this little gem hidden in Zindie's abundant verbiage. But it didn't escape notice of the uber-clever Glork. Hail Glork. Praise be!

Vote: Zindaras
I dunno, freudian slips haven't been working so far this game.

I'm quasi considering if DGB is scum with Glork and is buddying up as scummily as possible with Pooky to get a mislynch on him as obvobvscum. I need to check to see if pooky is counterbuddying.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:01 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Ok apologies for the lack of content lately, work's been a nightmare.

Anyway to put it simply . . . I haven't read the last five or so pages in depth but.

1) Glork has a guilty on Pooky - yet to be counterclaimed.

2) DGB has made a huge slip with regards her supposed role sending.

3) DGB's role-claim is hogwash pretty much, a cat from a funny video show, lmfao.

I'm happy to see either Pooky or DGB lynched. I'd rather DGB went to be honest as there's still a slight element of me thinking Glork maybe pulling a fast one, unlikely but I'm still torn on it slightly. DGB I think is scum through and through, with Pooky likely to be aswell - however I've not ruled out Miztef, DGB and Glork as scum - if Glork's town then Pooky's scum obv. I'm happy to vig whoever and say we lynch Pooky he's town then Glork dies tonight. The only sidenote with regards Pooky is he seems to be playing exactly the same way as in Mutually Assured Destruction the only other game I've played with him, he was town.

Anyway.

vote DGB

I've heard enough of her ramblings to be honest, her play towards defending Pooky is bizzare aswell I'm not really quite sure what to make of it.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:04 am

mebbe she's deeply in love with me?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:30 pm

Zyour charm is impussyble to resist, my dear Pooky, purrrr, meow.

@theo - give me a break, and use your brain. Your saying that my cat is hogwash sounds phony and contrived. If you don't like it, take it up with the mod, it's not something I can help. My cat's the cat in the video. Sorry if that doesn't suit your fancy.

Why not instead lynch Glork, or Nai, or Miztef? And then, if any of these are town, which I very, very much doubt, vig me. Or vig Pooky, or anyone you like. If you want the town to win, that's the way to go.

BTW, I did not make a "huge slip" but a mistake from being too lazy to go to the litter box.

Compare that to Nai's double Freudian slip implicating Glork... I think you should be able to figure out who is town and who is scum in that scenario. Think! Think!

Vote for Nai. It's the best strategy. Townies vote for Nai. Nai for today's lynch.

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:39 pm

Post by Skruffs »

(Psst... DGB, where's the second freudian slip?)
(And are you saying THeo is probably a town vig?)
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:51 pm

Post by Nai »

There's a reason they don't vote for me. I'm town. My 'Freudian slip' is a contrived effort on your part to weasel out of your own problems.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:36 am

Post by Miztef »

I'm sorry I haven't been too active lately. The last few pages have been really hard to follow, so I didn't really know what to say.

The deal right now, it seems. is to try to lynch the person whose identity would give the most information. The only likely information we are to get from a lynch is if that player was a real cat vs. an animated one. So, it is on that assumption we should lynch someone (if we are doing so with the prospect that the person will reveal the most information, as well as being likely scum)

I am aware that Glork is town. Therefore, Pooky and DGB come to the forefront of people I believe are likely scum. Both have roles that are hard to understand/confirm and have not been fully proven to work the way they intend. Even if they did work perfectly though, I would still find both roles suspicious.

Since Nai and theo have both been against Pooky/DBG lately, lynching either would be helpful in learning their alignments. Due to Glork's claim that Pooky is scum, I feel more confident that that vote. I noticed theo voted for DBG instead of Pooky, which makes me consider that he may be scum with pooky, and DBG just happens to agree and has made some mistakes.

Therefore, I
confirm vote: PookyTheMagicalBear
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:44 am

Post by Glork »

Pooky should have three... Glork, Nai, and Miztef are voting for him. (Nai switched from DGB to Pooky just recently.)

Theo is voting DGB.

DGB and Pooky are voting for Nai.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:27 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Miztef I think there both likely to be scum - however part of me is still nagging away that you've pulled that investigation out of your arse, hence I'm not 100% convinced on Glork - more like 90%. I'd still like you Miztef to answer why with your one investigation you used it on Glork?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:56 am

Post by Glork »

....if it's a Pooky/Theo/Skruffs axis, I'mma be pissed.

Not likely, though, given DGB's story-switching. See, Theo, you're only 90% convinced that I'm town. I am 100% convinced that Pooky is scum and maybe 80% convinced that DGB is scum. I know where I would rather have my vote.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”