Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

FourTrouble is trying too hard to prove that he's town that I believe him.
Last edited by Shadowmod on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 724, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 712, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Hey, ABR can you explain why your voting me?

Why aren't you voting?

Why aren't you explaining your vote?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 719, Southern Gothic wrote:I voted you mostly to sheep andy WHO IS A STRONG TOWNREAD and then you went to vote any wagon that looked like might grow legs that wasn't your own, your reads do not come from a town mindset you cahnge them the second some1 else changes their mind to me it doesn't really look like you are trying to sort the game out. to me the only reason it looks like you are townreading gilga is cos they are townreading YOU which is blatantly survivalistic and points to scum motivation not town.

First, I haven't voted any wagon that's plausible (although at this point, I'm willing to do that). I voted for people I suspected (Andrius, Victor, and Who). Second, trying to survive is town-motivated. Third, your analysis here reeks of confirmation bias.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

ABR, why won't you vote for Who?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

This Town needs options before deadline. You're not gonna get much information if I'm the only viable lynch, especially after I flip town.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Southern Gothic »

In post 722, Pine wrote:PE Shut up, Southern Gothic. Bad attacks on scum are worse than staying quiet. Gilgamesh's reads are fine, and contain depth. Undercutting 4Trouble for saying stuff that isn't false only helps him play the victim

YOU stfu pine, i don't think they are. I already pointed out that his attack on me feels agenda laden especially since he cldn't even get the hydra right. his hard on is for me, obvsly. he is now trying to goad us by calling us "southern fried chicken" and is blatantly discrediting us, even tho i asked him to lay off the attacks cos it isn't fair to my hydra partner. if you think that is in depth then jesus christ.
I could remember how my father used to say that the reason for living was to get ready to stay dead for a long time.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 727, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 719, Southern Gothic wrote:I voted you mostly to sheep andy WHO IS A STRONG TOWNREAD and then you went to vote any wagon that looked like might grow legs that wasn't your own, your reads do not come from a town mindset you cahnge them the second some1 else changes their mind to me it doesn't really look like you are trying to sort the game out. to me the only reason it looks like you are townreading gilga is cos they are townreading YOU which is blatantly survivalistic and points to scum motivation not town.

First, I haven't voted any wagon that's plausible (although at this point, I'm willing to do that).
I voted for people I suspected (Andrius, Victor, and Who).
Second, trying to survive is town-motivated. Third, your analysis here reeks of confirmation bias.

Bullshit, you voted for me out of supposed PoE, you had no actual suspicion in the slightest.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Victor, can you not suspect someone based on PoE?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Who

Pine you better check FourTrouble. He looks town to me. We can verify you and FT at the same time.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 732, FourTrouble wrote:Victor, can you not suspect someone based on PoE?

On Day 1, no.

Unless you can somehow townclear 10 players for me.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Southern Gothic »

In post 727, FourTrouble wrote:

First, I haven't voted any wagon that's plausible (although at this point, I'm willing to do that). I voted for people I suspected (Andrius, Victor, and Who). Second, trying to survive is town-motivated. Third, your analysis here reeks of confirmation bias.

1. funny, i don't remember you making a lot of noises about victor or who before some1 else voted them or am I wrong cos I am pretty sure that I am not.
2. not at the expense of other town players it isn't.
3. what exactly am i saying that reeks of confbias to you? saying that you are willing to vote any wagon not your own? which by your own words you were willing to do? cos I think it is scummy.
I could remember how my father used to say that the reason for living was to get ready to stay dead for a long time.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by Iecerint »

In post 720, FourTrouble wrote:lol Iece, look at your first post from this game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=25667

lol. "blahblahblahblah pedit: vote ft because he posted" XD
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I could switch to Who. Would not switch to Andy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

Pine: who else are you scum reading outside four?

I almost feel like abr is scum. A few thing said so far have been hitting me. The vote on victor, his shift back to Andy. I don't feel as strongly about who as I did before.
Not sure why titus voted who at all.
I want to take one look at a few thing before I say much more.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

It's things like this that bugs me.
I keep seeing Andy talking to four about pushing scum reads but says boo about who.
This hydra did nothing but push a case on abr, one thing after another and another.
Then takes three post to put 4 at l-1.

In post 620, All is Who wrote:I'm going to preface this by saying that someone has inspired me to begin with my gimmick again. Well done.

In post 609, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:my faulty memory interfered

But I thought you were perfect. My heart, she breaks.

In post 574, Albert B. Rampage wrote:New idea.

Unvote, vote Victor

Four, gogo.

In post 577, FourTrouble wrote:I was just thinking Victor was scum via process of elimination, so yea I'm down for that.

Vote: Victor

This is pretty bad. Like, maybe the worst thing all game. I've come to expect dumb wagonhopping from ABR, but tell me, 4Tuppence, why Victor is the best lynch here. Exactly why do you believe he is scum? What will his scumflip tell you? Was there anything going through your head when you voted him other than "God, I hope I'm not lynched today."?

VOTE: FourTroubles

L-1.

~BROseidon

For wagon hopping? Seriously?
Wagon hopping is not scummy. It's null and most are aware of that.
Second this looks opportunistic after little said from the hydra.

Also I'm noting for another day to reevaluate King.

Vote: who
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 733, Titus wrote:VOTE: Who

Pine you better check FourTrouble. He looks town to me. We can verify you and FT at the same time.

I'm willing to listen on this. I just double checked what 4T said, and he didn't actually argue for a mislynch over himself. My bad. I still have some concerns about 4T, but am willing to

All is Who is definitely Town. I will stake my entire reputation on this fact. They dropped a no-fail 100% Town tell that I decline to elaborate on. We are not lynching them under any circumstances. Drop it.

Other than that, I could accept Iecy or Andrius, though not nearly with the degree of happiness as the aborted 4T wagon

Very concerned that we will hit deadline, so let's get on this
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Pine »

Despite his scummy start, ABR has strapped on his big boy Townie panties of late

Gilgamesh needs to be vetted further, but right now, the king is Town

Farside makes me feel uneasy, but I don't see a concrete case on her. She's good as scum, and needs more rope to hang herself

Victor is a lazy, lazy lynch

Jury's out on Southern Gothic

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Right now, Who is the only other option, so if you have a 100% town-tell, this might be the time to explain.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm actually inclined to trust Pine.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I believe that Pine believes it.

These days when people say "100% town" I mentally gloss that as "basically just more likely than chance" tbh.

But whatever.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 742, FourTrouble wrote:Right now, Who is the only other option, so if you have a 100% town-tell, this might be the time to explain.

No

And it's not an "I think maybe" 100%, I'm totally positive

Let's talk options

My crystal ball is saying Andrius. No, I don't have a solid case, at this point I'm reduced to moderately strong pure-gut reads. Anyone vigorously object?

Unvote
Vote Andrius

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I will switch to ABR, but i will only switch to Andy at the 11th hour to avoid a mislynched.
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Gilgamesh King Of Heroes »

In post 682, Iecerint wrote:I will say that Gilgamesh's behavior on the last page comes AWFULLY CLOSE to making me want to vote him and see what happens. I'd probably do it were it not that I don't think it would go anywhere because so many people thought he was town for some reason. And it's Flames's slot IIRC. <_<

What answer did you expect from me, mongrel? I mentioned I was going to look into FourTrouble and Victor. In addition, it was a near-worthless question: the only people you didn't address were those on the FourTrouble wagon and All Is Who wagon, the latter having two votes on it compared to others with single votes. The single-vote-wagons had more people combined than the All is Who wagon.

Speaking of which, I don't want to lynch either of 4Trouble or Victor... if given an ultimatum I would rather lynch Victor.

SG and All is Who are my current potential lynch candidates, although surprisingly enough I'm less willing to lynch Who because of Pine's recent posts.

I'm unsure on a few reads and don't currently have a third scum to slot in. So, it does turn out that SG is the only place I would like my vote. As I said earlier, I will move my vote to someone else at deadline if necessary.

In post 719, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 683, FourTrouble wrote:Gilgamesh is probably town. His reads have a lot of depth that's hard to fake as scum.

his reads have NO DEPTH and this is the problem I have had with you all game

In post 730, Southern Gothic wrote:YOU stfu pine, i don't think they are. I already pointed out that his attack on me feels agenda laden especially since he cldn't even get the hydra right. his hard on is for me, obvsly. he is now trying to goad us by calling us "southern fried chicken" and is blatantly discrediting us, even tho i asked him to lay off the attacks cos it isn't fair to my hydra partner. if you think that is in depth then jesus christ.

I already explained that my 'goads' are in jest. Explaining the joke is like dissecting a frog, so I'll leave it be at that.

Where am I 'blatantly discrediting' you?

Have you answered and ?
What nonsense... You are deluding yourself.
I
am the one true king of the world. All others are mongrels; pretenders to the name.

V/LA Fridays and Saturdays
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Is this the same head that I spoke to a moment ago? :?
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Gilgamesh King Of Heroes »

I beg your pardon?
What nonsense... You are deluding yourself.
I
am the one true king of the world. All others are mongrels; pretenders to the name.

V/LA Fridays and Saturdays

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”