FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

What's the basis of your vote?
Last edited by Shadowmod on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I think you are more likely to be scum than the other players who seem like they might get lynched in the next 24 hours, which basically means more likely than Andy or Who.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I would lynch Who before Andy I guess.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Andrius »

Victor,

I did read, and see them. I wasn't saying you didn't have any, and I apologize for not being clear. In the interest of time it might be best not to WALLPOST and just get a list of reads out there. From what I've seen you dont Magna/Andy WALLQUOTEBLOC post, so that won't be a problem but I'd rather see a list of reads than links/quotes. I'm also attempting to change my posting pattern to be more clean. I did not mean to be rude, was just trying to get at the important thing (reads) in the limited time we have. Does that make sense?

Victor wrote:I'm curious Andrius, do you have a no-lie policy?

A lie that everyone believes is still a lie.
No? I try not to, that is. Granted, there have been some great plays from lies/gambits, but Pine's I fought bitterly because it was shallow and poorly prepared. Does that make sense? Its all about delivery.

Victor wrote:Is there a town benefit to your actions I'm missing?

Cutting out the bullcrap from a poorly-prepared gambit. I don't mean to be rude, Pine, but I imagine that a claim that outlandish would need to be better prepared to fly.
If I thought we could actually use it, I might have let it sit. Claim's too preposterous to believe, especially with ShadowDancer.

That'd be like someone claiming a Sane Cop in a hitogoroshi game. The man made a wall about how bad Cops are in games in MD back when I was here last.

Perhaps I've become a bit more of a stick in the mud since I left.

Predit:

FT wrote:Just because town are uninformed doesn't mean they should vote randomly; they can still analyze tone, behaviors, results, setup, etc. to vote with better than random chances.

Yes, but I don't see random votes here. I see people (like myself) voting who we think is most likely scum, even if that person is you (or me in your case).

Iece wrote:
There was actually a pretty long time-lag between it starting and Andy doing that FWIW. People seemed to totally avoid the thread. I felt like ABR and I were the only ones here. But it was around New Year's IIRC.

This is accurate. Pine, Iece, ABR, and I were posting. And all of our reactions are accounted for.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 701, Iecerint wrote:I think you are more likely to be scum than the other players who seem like they might get lynched in the next 24 hours, which basically means more likely than Andy or Who.

Can you be more concrete? What specific behaviors make you think Andy/Who are likely town, or me likely scum?
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Shadowmod »

—VOTE COUNT

farside22
(0/7) —
Pine
Andrius
Nachomamma8
Konowa

Southern Gothic
(1/7)
Nachomamma8
FourTrouble
Albert B. Rampage
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Iecerint
(0/7) —
Flames682
All is Who
Pine
Albert B. Rampage

FourTrouble
(5/7)
farside22
Andrius, Southern Gothic,
PeregrineV
Iecerint, Pine, All is Who

Pine
(0/7) —
Iecerint
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage

Albert B. Rampage
(0/7) —
Pine
Nachomamma8
Konowa
All is Who

Titus
Konowa
(0/7) —
farside22
Southern Gothic
Albert B. Rampage

Andrius
(1/7)
FourTrouble
Iecerint
farside22,
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage

All is Who
(2/7)
Albert B. Rampage
FourTrouble, Nachomamma8
VictorDeAngelo
(1/7)
— Albert B. Rampage,
FourTrouble

Not Voting (3/13): VictorDeAngelo, Titus, PeregrineV

With 13 players still alive, 7 votes are required for a lynch, 7 to force no lynch.
Day 1 deadline is (expired on 2015-01-12 17:00:00)
Last edited by Shadowmod on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Also, if you had a choice to lynch anyone in the game (not just me, Who, or Andy), who would you lynch and why?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Andrius, I'm no longer voting for you and haven't been for a while. Assuming I'm town, who would you lynch?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Andrius »

If you are mod-confirmed town (THE ONLY INNOCENTS ARE BODIES), next on the ol' chopping block would be ABR.

I have been trying to find the case on Who in the meantime but have been unsuccessful.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Iecerint »

In post 704, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 701, Iecerint wrote:I think you are more likely to be scum than the other players who seem like they might get lynched in the next 24 hours, which basically means more likely than Andy or Who.

Can you be more concrete? What specific behaviors make you think Andy/Who are likely town, or me likely scum?

I think Andy accounted for basically all but one of my concerns several pages ago, roughly around the time when I unvoted him. I also think that his activity right now even after he has become basically probably not the lynch is a towntell.

WhoHyda was a null read for me that became a townread when the other head (I think) stepped in and pushed a wagon on someone who wasn't low-hanging fruit. It was like right after ABR and I had been in a little fight or something IIRC. I don't even remember who he pushed -- I think it was kinda crap IIRC -- but I thought the push was at least non-lazy. I am relatively wary of Who because it might just be that the other head is more similar to me in how they approach the game or something.

In your case, I sometimes get ideas that you might be town in the previous few pages, but you also make some claims in the previous few pages that seem like they try to ignore context to convince me of something. Earlier when Who and others stepped in and involved themselves in things to affect the outside, my perception was that you were content to mostly be an observer, my inference being that maybe you were scum who either was happy not being the center of attention and/or wasn't sure how to join discussion without becoming the center of attention. Your counerpoint (meta defense, shifting burden of proof to me) I found obnoxious because, even or I guess especially if true, it's adopting an easy-to-play-but-scummy town meta on the grounds that it will simplify your scum game, which I think is a way that the site has changed in the previous year that I dislike, which made me less willing to do work on your behalf to prove you town to me, etc.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Iecerint »

ABR being scum crossed my mind as I was typing that out. The main townie thing though would be shifting the wagon to Victor at the one point, which could also be consistent with FT being scum I think. Not totally clear off the top of my head on which wagon was most dominant at that time.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I'm not going to vote for Who today. I'll switch my vote to Andrius if nothing happens from here until tomorrow to change my mind.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Hey, ABR can you explain why your voting me?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 709, Iecerint wrote:Your counerpoint (meta defense, shifting burden of proof to me) I found obnoxious because, even or I guess especially if true, it's adopting an easy-to-play-but-scummy town meta on the grounds that it will simplify your scum game, which I think is a way that the site has changed in the previous year that I dislike, which made me less willing to do work on your behalf to prove you town to me, etc.

I don't play this way to simplify my scum game - my scum game looks very different - and I don't think the way I play as town is scummy - it's just grounded in different principles. If you don't believe me, just look at my scum game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=25648 and http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=25716. From what I can tell, you'll probably think my scum game is more towny than my play here lol...
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Pretty much everyone's either against me or is gonna just let me get lynched, so I dunno what to do at this point. I'll join any wagon not my own that's viable.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Weren't you scum in my other game with you?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

No. Only games I remember you from I was town.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Lol. Did I mislynch you in every game? :P
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Maybe. I haven't been mislynched in a long time.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by Southern Gothic »

In post 683, FourTrouble wrote:Gilgamesh is probably town. His reads have a lot of depth that's hard to fake as scum.

his reads have NO DEPTH and this is the problem I have had with you all game; you make comments like this that are simply not true while ignoring reads that actually have depth to them. you were a weakscumread and I voted you mostly to sheep andy WHO IS A STRONG TOWNREAD and then you went to vote any wagon that looked like might grow legs that wasn't your own, your reads do not come from a town mindset you cahnge them the second some1 else changes their mind to me it doesn't really look like you are trying to sort the game out. to me the only reason it looks like you are townreading gilga is cos they are townreading YOU which is blatantly survivalistic and points to scum motivation not town.
I could remember how my father used to say that the reason for living was to get ready to stay dead for a long time.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

lol Iece, look at your first post from this game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=25667
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Southern Gothic »

In post 697, FourTrouble wrote:Just because town are uninformed doesn't mean they should vote randomly; they can still analyze tone, behaviors, results, setup, etc. to vote with better than random chances.

who exactly is voting you randomly? cos I am not.
I could remember how my father used to say that the reason for living was to get ready to stay dead for a long time.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Pine »

Waiting for a claim from 4Trouble

His controlled-panic posting pattern looks like scum that is dead to rights, but might be able to weasel out at deadline if they work hard enough

The logic of mislynches are bad->Town should fight like hell for a no lynch on D1 doesn't wash for me. Town that weasels out of being mislynched will be the topic of debate D2 if they force a no lynch, and they'll effectively screw Town out of two shots instead of one

PE Shut up, Southern Gothic. Bad attacks on scum are worse than staying quiet. Gilgamesh's reads are fine, and contain depth. Undercutting 4Trouble for saying stuff that isn't false only helps him play the victim
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I wasn't arguing for a no-lynch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 712, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Hey, ABR can you explain why your voting me?

Why aren't you voting?

Unvote, vote Andrius
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”