All is Who
All is Who
Goon
All is Who
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by All is Who »

In post 510, Andrius wrote:Am willing to move to ABR, though I think FourTrouble is more likely scum.

Huh. This but in reverse. We've been talking and we may just jump to 4Tomatoes because the company is so sexy.

Pine, Icy, thoughts?

In post 520, farside22 wrote:All is who is weird but town. I basically called him an asshole in my head during the 5 year old comment.

I <3 you too Farside.
Last edited by Shadowmod on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All is Who and Who is All.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Titus »

So difficult to get into this.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I think Pine's fakeclaim is maybe a good place to start if you want an "event."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Link?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Titus »

What does it mean to be a suicidal day cop? Is that a desperado?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Why doesn't pine just day cop our lynch of choice? If it's scum we lynch. If not we get a lot of information for the next lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Iecerint »

1. Suicidal is a role modifier that dies passively when a certain condition is met, typically N1. I had to check the wiki. I don't know what a desperado is.

2. He fakeclaimed. That is not his real role or result.
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:22 pm

Post by Shadowmod »

—VOTE COUNT

farside22
(0/7) —
Pine
Andrius
Nachomamma8
Konowa

Southern Gothic
(0/7) —
Nachomamma8
FourTrouble
Albert B. Rampage

Iecerint
(2/7)
— Gilgamesh King Of Heroes,
All is Who
Pine,
Albert B. Rampage

FourTrouble
(2/7)
farside22
Andrius, Southern Gothic
Pine
(0/7) —
Iecerint
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage

Albert B. Rampage
(2/7)
Pine
Nachomamma8,
Konowa
All is Who
Titus
Konowa
(0/7) —
farside22
Southern Gothic
Albert B. Rampage

Andrius
(3/7)
— FourTrouble, Iecerint, farside22,
Albert B. Rampage

All is Who
(1/7)
— Albert B. Rampage

Not Voting (3/13): PeregrineV, VictorDeAngelo, Titus

With 13 players still alive, 7 votes are required for a lynch, 7 to force no lynch.
Day 1 deadline is (expired on 2015-01-12 17:00:00)

—Announcement

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
replaces
Flames682
Last edited by Shadowmod on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:59 am

Post by Titus »

Why can't we force him to wagon our lynch wagon that isn't him? If he's full of shit, he still has to confirm said players alignment. If he's telling the truth, we get more information. So what's the harm if we dictate the second use?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Do we really need to wait or can we just hammer Titus.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:06 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 534, Titus wrote:Why can't we force him to wagon our lynch wagon that isn't him? If he's full of shit, he still has to confirm said players alignment. If he's telling the truth, we get more information. So what's the harm if we dictate the second use?

In post 532, Iecerint wrote:
2. He fakeclaimed. That is not his real role or result.

:igmeou:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 535, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Do we really need to wait or can we just hammer Titus.

We can wait.

Vote: Fourtrouble
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Titus »

@ABR/PV, that's obviously wrong game. I have 0 votes here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:20 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 538, Titus wrote:@ABR/PV, that's obviously wrong game. I have 0 votes here.

He was saying hammer you as in vote you up to L-1 and then hammer, not that the next vote on you would be the actual Hammer.

Did you see Iec say that Pine was fake claiming? If so, what's the point of ?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:24 am

Post by FourTrouble »

far, why do you think Who is town?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:02 am

wrong game lol
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:06 am

I'm not going to vote for FourTrouble today.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:06 am

Titus are you going to be fully caught up soon?
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Gilgamesh King Of Heroes »

Greetings, mongrels.

It seems the gods have decided that my duty is to grace you all with my presence in this laughable excuse for entertainment you call a "mafia game".

Very well. I shall allow you all to entertain me.

In post 7, Andrius wrote:
In post 2, Albert B. Rampage wrote:For the night is dark and full of terror.
Spurn not the Old Food Gods, and they will forget thee not, my son. Remember that the Great Smoked Halibut in the Sky sees your pain and will reward his loyal faithful sons.

In post 16, Nachomamma8 wrote:In the great Halibut's eyes, only the chosen may thrive.

Hmph. You filthy lowlifes dare worship this "halibut" as opposed to your one true king?!

In post 20, Andrius wrote:The Great Smoked Halibut does not shirk when the enemy so willingly presents itself.

Oh... I see. You claim to be a god of some kind. Only a mongrel would delude himself with such grandeur.

In post 52, Albert B. Rampage wrote:This mollie person has done nothing of significance in mafiascum history.

Well, well, well... This is
quite
interesting. Someone who knows not to concern themselves with the insignificant. I think I can overlook some of your transgressions.

In post 66, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Take note, Iecerint and Nacho are historically some of my closest allies and favorite players, and Pine has quickly reached the same status in the few games I've been with him this year.

It appears I was mistaken. One as revered as yourself need not associate themselves with mongrels. You disappoint me, ABR.

In post 68, Pine wrote:ABR who gives a shit what people think of us, he's scum

I am inclined to agree. Perhaps not a member of the mafia per se, but scum indeed.

In post 73, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Gentlemen, let's be reasonable. Voting for me for being complimentary and expressing my approval of you is like feeding your dog when he's begging for food while you're eating. You're not reinforcing the behavior you want to elicit here.

Comparing yourself to a dog... how trite. I grow bored of you.

While I consider sex one of the great pleasures of this world, I find the attempts at erotic literature devoid of any effort or imagination. This is no way to entertain your king. Play the fool correctly or dismiss yourselves from my presence.

I also grow weary of Southern Gothic's concern with her own well-being (). Only someone with the unholiest confessions fears the priest. Farside acting as the sinner () interests me, however.

In post 132, Konowa wrote:It has more to do with when you tunnel you can't see the Holy Grail past the carrot on the end of the stick your blinders are so narrow.

Hah! Mongrel, you know nothing of the Grail.

Iecerint's choice of language interests me. - "not interested in lynching her on the grounds that..."; - "now that I have been directed to look at it". This feels... unnatural.

It seems this game is finally beginning to provide me with sufficient entertainment.

In post 149, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 138, Konowa wrote:That's not why I think she is Scum at all?

I am quite actually confused as to WHY you think she is scum!

cos I don't see how she is avoiding us when she is asking for tth. and I find it strange that you are saying that she is voting not trying to sort motivation when I think that albert's posts are way the fuck more indicative of that.

selective scumhunting is selective scumhunting.

How amusing - one sinner defending another. I don't see why you would change your vote considering your past comments on ABR.

Konowa seems to mean well. I am willing to take his side in this matter.

All is Who is causing me great joy in his antics. Take note, mongrels - this is how you play the fool. Aside from that, he appears to be relatively unimportant.

In post 204, Southern Gothic wrote:I think Flames has a good chance of being scum.

, , and all discuss forming reads from the first few pages, specifically Nacho's read on ABR and Andrius' read on Iecerint. On the surface it mimics the group dynamic in form and subject, but the questioning is awkward and stilted because it's very static. The contrarianism in the posts doesn't really leave anywhere for the conversation to go because Flames never bothers to talk about specifics or pinpoint what
exact
problems he has with the reads. As such, it's very unlikely these posts would elicit a productive response. There's also not much critical evaluation of the reads going on, evidenced by the fact he misstated Nacho's argument ("I don't find explaining something indicative of alignment."). This leads me to the conclusion that the posts are for the purpose of looking participatory and trying not to set off any alarm bells.

Could you please develop your scum read on Iecerint a little more, Flames?

Well, well. You seem to take issue with my predecessor. He states quite clearly that he doesn't have a townread on Iecerint - but this does not imply he holds a scumread. I'm concerned with the fact that Southern Gothic is so hung up on minute details (including on this page alone) and their attempt at misrepresenting Flames. Perhaps it is because of my subconscious bias to my game slot, but I'm not comfortable with their actions here.

Here is Iec's entrance post, which I believe the explanation comment is referring to:
I had to clarify something with the mod before I was comfortable posting. The flavor had thrown me off a little. This is not a crumb for anything.

is useless drivel. Do not waste my time with such arrogant posting in the future.

I have read ten pages of the game and have come to the following conclusions:
Southern Gothic - scum
Iecerint - scum
farside - interesting
Konowa (now Titus?) - town
ABR - town
Andrius - town
All Is Who, Peregrine, Victor, Nacho, Pine, 4Trouble - null
What nonsense... You are deluding yourself.
I
am the one true king of the world. All others are mongrels; pretenders to the name.

V/LA Fridays and Saturdays
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Iecerint »

Depending on how much you're skimming, you may have misread my first one. The "grounds" I am referring to were what I perceived to be Konowa's, not mine.

Not sure how the other one could be construed as weird, really. Andy pointed out Peregrine's thing in a way that you'll get to more discussion on later, which is why I was directed to look at something.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Andrius »

Iece wrote:Me being the only one around makes some sense.

I did the same thing last night with friends - asking two questions when one would suffice. Instead of going straight for "would you like to go out for pie?" I went "What are your thoughts on pie?" and then "Do you want to go out for pie?"

Iece wrote:The line that you focused on from PV is not something I had noticed, but you noticed it, so there might have been a reason for that. Your information here that it's a read you like could also explain you having noticed it. My thinking was that you might have been worried that someone would notice your scumfriend's error and tried to link it to another player (i.e., hence the oddly specific decision -- explained by you above as me being the only one around around -- to ask me about it and the decision to reveal that it was PereV indirectly).

I'm glad we understand another. The tell comes from Storm of Swords Mafia, where Mikujin, some pages into the game, said he had no scum-reads. I found it highly suspect and single-handedly defined my read on him. You shouldn't get this far into a game without scumreads. (Granted, when I replaced in he was already dead by the time I arrived).

Farside, from reading FourTrouble's 25 posts and ignoring the first one since he didn't explain how serious of a vote his RVS-stage vote was, he has (apparently) the following reads:
ABR Town
Iece Town
Andy Scum
SG Town
far Town

5/12 is not sufficient this far in. He also has one scumread. Granted, he did ask you why you thought Who was town, implying of course he is either in disagreement with you or merely curious.
But don't tell me that that is 'figuring people out'. At most, he is figuring one person out. Me. Who voted him right before he voted me.

ABR has not gone unnoticed. Iece was merely a departure from his trend and ABR continues to be trying and perplexing.

peregrine wrote:I saw it as baiting you, asking about the behavior prior to pointing out the behavior.

The latter part of this makes good sense.
Asking about the behavior before pointing out the behavior.

gilgamesh wrote:Greetings, mongrels.

It seems the gods have decided that my duty is to grace you all with my presence in this laughable excuse for entertainment you call a "mafia game".

Very well. I shall allow you all to entertain me.

The join date of yesterday explains the odd behavior. Welcome, Gilgamesh. I don't understand your self-elevated posting style.

Gilgamesh wrote:Oh... I see. You claim to be a god of some kind. Only a mongrel would delude himself with such grandeur.

To mean that would be blasphemy.
I serve the one true higher power and am blessed with his graces.

I await your interpretation of the intetions of these players gathered here, myself least of these.
Though I think your attitude is unbecoming, and somewhat annoying.

Deadline is in ~3 days.
We should not tarry.
I will move to ABR if Nacho and Who will not move.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Iecerint »

Unvote; Vote: FourTrouble
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Iecerint »

I had not noticed the deadline. No more time for goofing around.

I like Andy's most recent post. FourTrouble seems content to sit on the outside and ask what player A thinks about player B ad nauseum, which I find not particularly effective at best and scummy in a sideliny way at first. I know nothing about FT's meta either way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:44 am

Nope.

Unvote, vote Andrius

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”