Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:48 am

Post by Battle Mage »

thats odd. especially because you suggested at the start of the day, that you wanted him dead.
which is it?
oh and your failure to come up with even the faintest excuse for your lurking, is poor. :roll:

MrBuddyLee wrote:Oh, BM wants you all to stop playing until these questions are answered:
BM wrote:MBL- what are your views on Billy Twilight?
do you believe that he is TCS's scumbuddy, or genuine town?
who do you consider the play for today?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Twilight seems fine. I don't know who today's play is. We've only just begun and you've told everyone not to say anything because you're retarded.

Any more questions before we resume?
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
BillyTwilight
BillyTwilight
Goon
BillyTwilight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:06 am

Post by BillyTwilight »

Battle Mage wrote:thats odd. especially because you suggested at the start of the day, that you wanted him dead.
which is it?
oh and your failure to come up with even the faintest excuse for your lurking, is poor. :roll:

MrBuddyLee wrote:Oh, BM wants you all to stop playing until these questions are answered:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Twilight seems fine. I don't know who today's play is. We've only just begun and you've told everyone not to say anything because you're retarded.

Vote: BM
. Don't like his claim anymore, didn't like the timing of it, don't like the way he's handled it (ie post #164). I don't like how he is pushing this soup thing either. The first part of the above quote might be a mental slip, accusing MBL of "wanting me dead" at the start of the day. The only thing that MBL did was post a joke post ("passes the soup to Billy") which probably had more to do with the argument we were having in Clue 1 than in this game, yet BM took that as "wanting BT dead". This is stated in such a way that makes me thing BM knows exactly what the soup does - a Freudian slip, perhaps.
Show
[i]Frisch weht der Wind
Der Heimat zu
Mein Irisch Kind,
Wo weilest du?

Oed' und leer das Meer.[/i]

Und sagt die Zauberw├â┬Ârter Simsalbimbamba Saladu Saladim
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:22 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

I don't think BM knows what the soup does, nor do I think it was scummy at all to distrust it. It was an unkown factor in the game that could've helped or hurt us, we don't know. If it helped, then that'd be nice, but it probably wouldn't have been something we necessarily needed, but if it hurt us, then it could've caused a lot of problems for us. So what MBL did was take the safe route.
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:09 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ffs Billy. Use a bit of sense, and you'd know exactly what im getting at. :roll:

BillyTwilight wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:thats odd. especially because you suggested at the start of the day, that you wanted him dead.
which is it?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Vote: BM
. Don't like his claim anymore, didn't like the timing of it, don't like the way he's handled it (ie post #164). I don't like how he is pushing this soup thing either. The first part of the above quote might be a mental slip, accusing MBL of "wanting me dead" at the start of the day. The only thing that MBL did was post a joke post ("passes the soup to Billy") which probably had more to do with the argument we were having in Clue 1 than in this game, yet BM took that as "wanting BT dead". This is stated in such a way that makes me thing BM knows exactly what the soup does - a Freudian slip, perhaps.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:17 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

1 page isn't bad, but beware the deadline, still Vote count:

MrBuddyLee - (Cogito Ergo Sum, Battle Mage)
Cogito Ergo Sum - (Ectomancer, Jack)

Battle Mage - (BillyTwilight)
Permanent V/LA.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:22 am

Post by Jack »

unvote,vote:battle mage
I'd like an explanation of this soup thing
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:37 am

Post by Battle Mage »

rofl. this is the worst play ever. its pretty fucking obvious what i mean.
I targetted BillyT last night. He is town. Day begins, and i see MBL pushing him hard. Does that not strike me as suspicious?
then he fails to explain his suspicions.
I think he could well be scum, but having said that I really don't see why Jack-town would BW on logic that doesn't exist.

Can somebody who is paying attention PLEASE sort this game out!?!?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:06 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Vote count:

MrBuddyLee - (Cogito Ergo Sum, Battle Mage)
Battle Mage - (BillyTwilight, Jack)

Cogito Ergo Sum - (Ectomancer)
Permanent V/LA.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:23 am

Post by Ectomancer »

vote MBL
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:33 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

So BM, let me get this straight, you think I'm scum in all three games? I think it's more likely that you have a vendetta and are scum in one and dumb town in the other.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:51 am

Post by Battle Mage »

rofl. why would i have a vendetta against you?
i've barely ever spoke to you. The only game i can recall, you acted indifferently towards me. Thats enough to make me consider you as good as a friend.
And yes i have considered the unlikelyness of you being scum in all 3 games. However, atm you are the best play in the 2 in which you are not already confirmed scum. However, i'm not beyond persuasion in this game, so go ahead and plead the case for who you think is scum.
BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:48 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Why am I the best play in this game? I can understand the sentiment in the other, as I'm being successfully framed at the moment. But this one?
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:22 am

Post by DragonsofSummer »

I agree with Billy here. Pushing MBL so hard over something so small is ridiculous. Fine BM you got a innocent result on BT, but that doesn't automatically make MBL scum for trying to pass the soup to him. I think you are being mislead by your own night result here, and it is very possibly detracting from the scum hunting of the town.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:28 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

I've said it before and I'll say it again, MBL is not suspicious for passing off the soup.

Therefor, I don't think he's at all the right play for today.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:52 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

FOS Dragons
for trusting BM
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:46 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
FOS Dragons
for trusting BM
I can't decide whether you are serious here or not. Give me a good reason not to trust that BM is really a cop? Otherwise I have no reason to believe that he isn't. That being said I don't believe you are scum either. Just because BT is innocent doesn't mean that you are scum for trying to pass the soup to him. Which is what I just said.

But the fact of the matter is I feel that your fos of me is suspicious, and while I know it will be called omgus I am going to
FoS MBL
until he gives further explanation of his fos and/or a reason I shouldn't believe BM's claim.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:43 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

al_kohaulec wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again, MBL is not suspicious for passing off the soup.

Therefor, I don't think he's at all the right play for today.
i dont think that was ever in question. its just that his comments, combined with his lurkiness, and a general vibe im getting from him, make me think he is a good place to start today.
So Al_Ko, who do you consider to be the right play for today?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:27 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

BillyTwilight wrote:Why is everyone so concerned about the soup? It's a wild-card and nothing about MBL's reaction to it is scummy.

Going to reread and give a player analysis; expect it sometime tomorrow. [/hopefully]
You should get on that player analysis.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:49 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:To DoS: Sorry, likely I pointed you out because I mixed up some numbers. Apologies.

To BM: Pressure wagons typically
are
helpful. That is, unless in response you claim cop Day 1 at Lynch -2 with no other players threatening to vote for you. The correct play would have been to wait it out. Claiming Cop Day 1 is pretty useless. Let's hope there's a Doc who believes you.

Here's a pseudo-PBPA since I'm feeling a little unloved.

al_kohaulec: Has failed to mention: TCS, BillyTwilight, Ancaglon, CES, Dahen. I'm not really getting much from al. He accused c_d of being the scummiest player, which I think is just an OMGUS. Looking bad to me.

Ancalagon: Has failed to mention: Anyone other than CES, BM, TCS. Ancalagon needs to post more, imo. By far the most lurker-scummy player in the game, by my estimation. All he's done so far is randomvote, state the obvious about BM always seeming scummy, and drop in to say that I'm looking bad without posting any substance otherwise.

Battle Mage: I'm inclined to believe he's Cop just because the play is so incorrect. Sigh. Not much use to me here.

BillyTwilight: Has failed to mention: anyone but TCS, MBL, BM, or Jack. Seems to be posting some content. Probably town, but I may be biased because he seems to agree with me. :P

chaotic_diablo: Has failed to mention: anyone but Ecto or al. Criticized ecto for being overdefensive.

Cogito Ergo Sum: One post, a randomvote for c_d. If we're going to hunt lurkers we should consider him seriously.

dahen: One post, no gameplay. Also needs to be more active. Same as CES.

DragonsofSummer: Has failed to mention: anyone but TCS. BM, and Jack. His play is pretty content-less, and I'd like to take this time to ask him to explain his reasons for voting me.

Ectomancer: I think he did overreact a little to c_d's vote. He makes an interesting vote for al, for "not pressuring him with c_d," which seems awkward. His most recent vote for me seems like an opportunistic hop onto a wagon supported by crap logic. Definitely my top suspect.

Jack: Mentions: c_d, dahen, TCS. BM, ecto. Misrepresents my post. I think he's definitely town, though. Gut feeling.

MrBuddyLee: Mentions: TCS, BM, Billy. Thought BM was scummy, and now thinks I am. Not a lot to go on.

Overall: Too many people still not involved to get a clear picture, which is the #1 reason why asshole speedlynching TCS is making an appearance this game. I'm not liking a couple of those who are voting against me, not because omg they suck, but because that vote seems like an opportunistic attack on a pro-town player who's just trying to generate some amount of discussion. My primary suspects after this reread are Ancalagon, al, and ectomancer.

In order to reflect that,
unaccuse, accuse: ectomancer
in the conservatory with the candlestick.
This is probably a good post from TCS to look at for possible connections and such.
BillyTwilight wrote:
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:Singing telegram girl. Roleblocker.
Liar.
unaccuse, Accuse: TCS
I was starting to wonder about all of this as I was skimming the thread, and later noticed Jack thinking te same.
Jack wrote:that was an unnecessary claim by billy. If he was the roleblocker he could have hammered tcs and not claimed. I doubt him somewhat, he could be scum bussing his partner.
I'm actually wondering if that's the case. In this game, any role name could have any role, and even if you believed it matched somewhat with the film, then cop would still be a perfectly safe claim as he never does anything. It's possible TCS knew he was going to be lynched and claimed the telegram girl to be counterclaimed and have his scum partner confirmed, because to try to claim anything other than Cop for him was really horrible play unless if he could gain something from it.

The only exception is that he has been playing badly in these games, as we were able to find out two of the games that he was scum in, so I want to look more closely at his play in all three games in case if the claims was just bad play.

I'm still leaning towards scummy for c_d, but there seems to be more likely cases for connection with TCS. This would imply that if c_d is scum, he's probably an SK or something, but the effects of N1 would call for incredibly lucky town if that were the case, so I'm leaning towards a 3 person mafia group, thus making c_d more likely town for now, against my suspicions.

CES, I have some suspicions not much, need to look at more. He hasn't done much to help us, and most of his posts seemed counterproductive moreso than productive.

Don't know what to say for dahen or DoS, need to read more specifically on them.

Ancalagon's kind of the same scenario as DoS and dahen, but I think I remember reading something interesting about him earlier, so he's good to look back into.

Ectomancer looked slightly scummy in my eyes, but I noticed that during a part of the day both he and TCS were voting each other. I need to look at it more closely to determine if it was distancing or legit, but for now I'm leaning towards legit.

MBL and Jack have been looking protown to me this game.

BM has, surprisingly, been looking protown to me for most of the game. Plus he claimed the cop, so for now he's town in my eyes.

Billy I described above.

So BM, today I feel we should apply pressure to Billy, see his reactions, and learn more about dahen, DoS, and Ancalagon, focusing on Ancalagon.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:50 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ok, thats a nice analysis, but i am curious as to why applying pressure to Billy is going to help us any more than applying pressure to others, when he is almost certainly town.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:44 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Well, for one, I don't think he's almost certainly town. Hence the pressure, he might crack and give away scumtells. Or he might prove himself townie.

Vote: Billy

I still need to read closely on those other players, but I'm not sure I'll get a chance to before Thespival starts.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:29 am

Post by Battle Mage »

al_kohaulec wrote:Well, for one, I don't think he's almost certainly town. Hence the pressure, he might crack and give away scumtells. Or he might prove himself townie.

Vote: Billy

I still need to read closely on those other players, but I'm not sure I'll get a chance to before Thespival starts.
HELLO?
I got a town investigation on him... :?:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:33 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Unvote
Ok, I had to reread this thread to remember that you even claimed cop, I didn't realize you claimed your innocent, I thought you were keeping it hidden. My bad.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:25 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

i had to claim it otherwise my confirmed innocent was going to orchestrate my own lynch :p
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:44 am

Post by Ectomancer »

My primary suspects after this reread are Ancalagon, al, and ectomancer.
I'm thinking that this piece here will probably yield us a scum.
TCS went after Ancalagon a little strong, too strong unless it was meant to set up a bus IMO.
Al_ko he only gave a generic "Looking bad to me".
I know I'm clean.

I realize this is a weak thread of suspicion, but Im betting that TCS wouldnt put all townies on a prime suspect list of 3 people.

A fact to condemn/praise al_ko is that he suggested this connection thread possibility, while of course leaving himself to be analyzed by someone else.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”