Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

OK we'll see who has the last laugh after we lynch you.
Last edited by Shadowmod on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
All is Who
All is Who
Goon
All is Who
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:52 am

Post by All is Who »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:TL;DR another surface level scum case with such logic wow amaze quotes.

Nice strawman, scum.

In post 419, Albert B. Rampage wrote:1) Buddying isn't a scumtell.

In post 416, All is Who wrote:Oh, it matters because you're going to drop the line of reasoning as soon as anything bad for you comes of it. If he actually thought Nacho being weird as town was relevant to the game, he wouldn't have dropped it so easily. If he actually thought it wasn't as town, why bring it up in the first place. He's scum.

2) Nacho is weird because of his shades quotes, not because of his play.

In post 416, All is Who wrote:Hmmm. No reason, no rhyme, and a mediocre at best reason for mollie/tth town, that mitigates their reads. They're not town because they're doing town things or thinking town reasons, note, but just that they're "self-justified" which is just so much nonsense. But good try.

3) This is just silly and scummy.

In post 416, All is Who wrote:You don't like us, so you ignore us. Not pressure us, not think we're scum. Did it occur to you we may have started our gimmick because it made people less likely to interact with us? (We didn't but it was a little bit helpful last game as scum.)

4) My dislike of you was unrelated to your alignment. See Nacho.

I could go on but I'm tired of your scumposting.

1.Yes, it kinda is. Some players use it as town, but buddying for no reason, even on supposed scumreads? Well, if you can't see the scum motivation there, you're a blind man.
2. And why is that alignment indicative? Why bring it up? What impact does it have on the game?
3. Yes, I agree. You jumping off of that wagon was silly and scummy. Glad to do business with you.
4. And I'm sure your OMGUS of me was unrelated to yours. Was the fact you made no attempts to read me also unrelated to my alignment?

PEdit: I'm thinking the scumteam will have the last laugh if you manage to lynch me, so... You, I guess?
All is Who and Who is All.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:52 am

I'll request a "hydra scum slayer" title after I take your heads.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
All is Who
All is Who
Goon
All is Who
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:54 am

Post by All is Who »

BTW, when ABR flips scum, Andy will be probs town as the scumchosen wagon today. Icy notsomuch, but he's seeming towny recently.
All is Who
All is Who
Goon
All is Who
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:54 am

Post by All is Who »

Don't worry, I'll nom you for Scum Hydra slayer if you take our heads.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:55 am

In post 426, All is Who wrote:4. And I'm sure your OMGUS of me was unrelated to yours. Was the fact you made no attempts to read me also unrelated to my alignment?

The annoyance at you was directed at your signatures; not alignment indicative. Your white knighting of Andrius and foolhardy attack on me is alignment indicative.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Iecerint »

@ Who - I think you might be missing what I am talking about in 3b, which might also be relevant to your take on 3a:
In post 353, Iecerint wrote:
In post 350, Andrius wrote:Its one thing to say
Daykill: Iecerint
in a game that is clearly flavor-heavy and have no indication that it is coming. There was no presence, nothing to work with. Nothing but the clear boredom. If anything, the case could be made that you are scum simply falling to easily to the 'hi daycop here XXX and YYY are guilty', believing it, and then lynching fakeclaimer the next day. Granted, that is what you did with the 'make it clear that if ABR flips town you die'.

1. It is only possible for scum to believe it if ABR is in fact scum.
2. There is no utility to setting up the lynch chain on Pine if ABR is in fact scum.
(Silly) Caveat: It is possible that scum could intentionally play so as to feign not recognizing these motivations. This is why it is a "probably" thing and not an absolute.

The point is just that there's a logical error. Town can make errors like this, but I think scum who choose their position first (cf., "following the crowd") and their logic second are more likely to end up with disconnect like this.

Town sometimes also choose their position first and their support/logic second, so it's not a sure thing, but FWIW.
All is Who
All is Who
Goon
All is Who
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:56 am

Post by All is Who »

In post 430, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 426, All is Who wrote:4. And I'm sure your OMGUS of me was unrelated to yours. Was the fact you made no attempts to read me also unrelated to my alignment?

The annoyance at you was directed at your signatures; not alignment indicative. Your white knighting of Andrius and foolhardy attack on me is alignment indicative.

And you didn't attempt to read us at all before we attacked and you OMGUS'd because...
All is Who
All is Who
Goon
All is Who
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:57 am

Post by All is Who »

In post 431, Iecerint wrote:@ Who - I think you might be missing what I am talking about in 3b, which might also be relevant to your take on 3a:
In post 353, Iecerint wrote:
In post 350, Andrius wrote:Its one thing to say
Daykill: Iecerint
in a game that is clearly flavor-heavy and have no indication that it is coming. There was no presence, nothing to work with. Nothing but the clear boredom. If anything, the case could be made that you are scum simply falling to easily to the 'hi daycop here XXX and YYY are guilty', believing it, and then lynching fakeclaimer the next day. Granted, that is what you did with the 'make it clear that if ABR flips town you die'.

1. It is only possible for scum to believe it if ABR is in fact scum.
2. There is no utility to setting up the lynch chain on Pine if ABR is in fact scum.
(Silly) Caveat: It is possible that scum could intentionally play so as to feign not recognizing these motivations. This is why it is a "probably" thing and not an absolute.

The point is just that there's a logical error. Town can make errors like this, but I think scum who choose their position first (cf., "following the crowd") and their logic second are more likely to end up with disconnect like this.

Town sometimes also choose their position first and their support/logic second, so it's not a sure thing, but FWIW.

Which is fair, and a decent point. But honestly, you see this ABR thing here right? I will eat my hat if he isn't scum here.
All is Who
All is Who
Goon
All is Who
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:58 am

Post by All is Who »

In post 423, All is Who wrote:And given that I remember liking his scumhunting and he softclaimed incredibly early, he's just not the D1 play regardless of how you look at it.

Can you at least admit that this means he will either become obvscum or get NK-ed fairly quickly?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 428, All is Who wrote:BTW, when ABR flips scum, Andy will be probs town as the scumchosen wagon today. Icy notsomuch, but he's seeming towny recently.

Yeah. Keep in mind the brief Pine vote from him too though. I'm not sold on how to take it either way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:59 am

In post 429, All is Who wrote:Don't worry, I'll nom you for Scum Hydra slayer if you take our heads.

I mean, we both know you're scum, so yeah, that would be kind.
All is Who
All is Who
Goon
All is Who
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:01 am

Post by All is Who »

So, I'm kinda proud of that case. Thoughts? Criticisms? ABR votes?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Iecerint »

Other than that I found it sketchy. <_<

It seemed like he perceived that I would win the rhetoric competition with Pine and was inferring that I was scumreading Pine and was hence voting him along with me without critically assessing whether events had made Pine scummy.
All is Who
All is Who
Goon
All is Who
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:01 am

Post by All is Who »

In post 436, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 429, All is Who wrote:Don't worry, I'll nom you for Scum Hydra slayer if you take our heads.

I mean, we both know I'm scum, so yeah, that would be kind.

FTFY
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Iecerint »

I am also weirded out that he somehow didn't read my posts carefully enough to recognize the half-dozen times I had pointed out that I suspected him.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Iecerint »

But now the pressure is reduced on Andy and you ruined it. :(
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Iecerint »

Meh whatever.
All is Who
All is Who
Goon
All is Who
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:05 am

Post by All is Who »

If he's town and scum have two braincells between them then he's getting shot, so meh.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:06 am

Tough luck, Who, I'm not getting lynched today.
All is Who
All is Who
Goon
All is Who
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:07 am

Post by All is Who »

In post 444, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Tough luck, Who, I'm not getting lynched today.

You keep telling yourself that.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:07 am

Which head are you?
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Southern Gothic »

@ iceyrent

andy and I have a hydra together and we have1 completed game with it. do you see that shiny title under nacho's name, the 1 that blinks best town performance? yeah that was the game. andy and I were scum.

after dancing with him in xeno1 and then hydra-ing in perp mylo I wld like to think that I know at least a LITTLE BIT ABOUT ANDY. in perp mylo he was a bit awkward and clearly (at least to me) feeling the crowd out to see where it wld go. in xeno1 he did this to some degree too but it looked more natural in comparison in hindsight; I was originally sus of him in xeno1 but decided to dance with him a good bit and I moved him to a tentative townread. in perp mylo he seemed out of step a good bit but I think my posting in that game was much worse which led to our d1 lynch. in this game andy is trying to set the tone rather than play to it, if that makes sense and he did this right off the bat. so unless andy took a collegiate level of scum 102 then I REALLY think he is town here, cos people don't make meta shifts like that. meta shifts are usually spotted in people's town games and to me there is a big gap between trying to blend in as scum and scum steering. he is engaged, invested, paranoid. i think this is his first game back and I wld expect of a more "I AM SCUM???1? FUCK YOU SHADOW MOD I JUST GOT BACK!" than what I am seeing now. he didn't look comfy playing scum and what i am seeing here is that andy doesn't look like he has anything to hide.

disqualifyer: if he is scum then okay. forget all of this *waves magick wand* it was a figment of your imagination.
I could remember how my father used to say that the reason for living was to get ready to stay dead for a long time.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:12 am

Post by pirate mollie »

jingle, yeah?
whew!
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Southern Gothic »

In post 448, pirate mollie wrote:jingle, yeah?

sorry
I could remember how my father used to say that the reason for living was to get ready to stay dead for a long time.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”