Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Iecerint »

(I never commented about the misread; it was just a thing that happened because I noticed SG as half of the parenthesis and I assumed the other half was the other ABR-rhetoric person.)
Last edited by Shadowmod on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

What makes you think it's one of SG + Who?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:57 am

There's a disconnect between #321, #332 and #378. I don't follow the leap.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Iecerint »

SG and Who are the two players who expressed rhetoric away from Andy and toward you on the previous page. You are a relatively safe target if town because multiple players have expressed suspicion.

For clarity: I do not think that exactly one of them is scum; I think that at most one of them is scum (neither or exactly one). I don't think they are both scum (regardless of your alignment) because they were synced up too blatantly.
All is Who
All is Who
Goon
All is Who
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:09 am

Post by All is Who »

In post 402, Albert B. Rampage wrote:There's a disconnect between #321, #332 and #378. I don't follow the leap.

Is it roughly 45 posts and 2 days?

In post 403, Iecerint wrote:SG and Who are the two players who expressed rhetoric away from Andy and toward you on the previous page. You are a relatively safe target if town because multiple players have expressed suspicion.

For clarity: I do not think that exactly one of them is scum; I think that at most one of them is scum (neither or exactly one). I don't think they are both scum (regardless of your alignment) because they were synced up too blatantly.

Oh, that's fair, but ABR is also taking a safe target, Andy, given that he's you know, sheeping onto the wagon.
All is Who and Who is All.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:10 am

@Iec Thanks.

@Who Praise tell me who the unsafe targets are.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Iecerint »

@Who - I am pretty suspicious of ABR and have considered what you are saying.

Could you explain Andytown?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:15 am

You're suspicious of ME?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:18 am

If you want, we can do this right now, Iecerint. Don't be afraid.
All is Who
All is Who
Goon
All is Who
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:18 am

Post by All is Who »

Let me explain ABR scum first, because honestly a large portion of Andy town is that the wagon on him looks like it was put together by you and a bunch of scum/five year olds.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:21 am

farside is 5 years old?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:22 am

It's the first bandwagon of the game, of course we have to pile some votes on someone.

Unvote, vote All_is_Who

Much more sure of this now.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 407, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You're suspicious of ME?

In post 408, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If you want, we can do this right now, Iecerint. Don't be afraid.

This isn't new information. I have mentioned it several times on the previous pages I think. That's why I'm prefacing the interactions with you with stuff like "ABRtownworld."

You've felt oddly friendly all game. I don't know what to make of it one way or the other.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 409, All is Who wrote:Let me explain ABR scum first, because honestly a large portion of Andy town is that the wagon on him looks like it was put together by you and a bunch of scum/five year olds.

Yeah, that was basically what I inferred would be the basis of a townread on Andy (cf., one of my posts on the previous page).
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:29 am

You can both vote for me and then we'll see what happens.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:32 am

Not a threat or a soft claim or none of that, just vote for me, we'll have a serious first bandwagon, and then we'll see what happens. How about it, fellas?
All is Who
All is Who
Goon
All is Who
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 am

Post by All is Who »

In post 66, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Take note, Iecerint and Nacho are historically some of my closest allies and favorite players, and Pine has quickly reached the same status in the few games I've been with him this year.

Buddying noted.

In post 70, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Votes you can depend on. Consistent posting schedule. Relatable point of view. You're good soldiers.

Buddying still noted.

In post 73, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Gentlemen, let's be reasonable. Voting for me for being complimentary and expressing my approval of you is like feeding your dog when he's begging for food while you're eating. You're not reinforcing the behavior you want to elicit here.

"Don't vote me, because then I'll never be nice to you again." This isn't a reasonable defense. This is an admission that he's playing differently from normal and a threat to get people to stop voting him. This is not a town reaction.

In post 82, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Nacho's become weirder.

Which matters because?

In post 100, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

I was being facetious. Come now, let's vote out the southern gothic abomination.

Oh, it matters because you're going to drop the line of reasoning as soon as anything bad for you comes of it. If he actually thought Nacho being weird as town was relevant to the game, he wouldn't have dropped it so easily. If he actually thought it wasn't as town, why bring it up in the first place. He's scum.

In post 155, Albert B. Rampage wrote:pirate hydra looks somewhat like self-justified town.

Unvote, vote Pine

Hmmm. No reason, no rhyme, and a mediocre at best reason for mollie/tth town, that mitigates their reads. They're not town because they're doing town things or thinking town reasons, note, but just that they're "self-justified" which is just so much nonsense. But good try.

In post 158, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Pine, I'd hate for you to be scum this game.

Because you're voting him and you'd hate to vote scum? Buddying noted again, this time on a player you are actively voting. Tsk Tsk.

In post 224, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You're scum, Pine, aren't you. smh.

Seriously? :facepalm:

In post 241, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 226, Southern Gothic wrote:@ albert

why are you ignoring the who people?

The signatures are annoying. I don't like them already.

You don't like us, so you ignore us. Not pressure us, not think we're scum. Did it occur to you we may have started our gimmick because it made people less likely to interact with us? (We didn't but it was a little bit helpful last game as scum.)

In post 283, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm not a good scum player, you give me too much credit.

Sure you're not. But it's worth noting that your play this game has been less than stellar, so... Maybe you're right. Let's find out.

In post 294, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote

What are you going to do after I flip town? Use your second daycop?

So, it's been a long time since someone got a guilty on me as town, but generally doesn't that mean they're scum fakeclaiming? Why unvote here?

In post 336, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 333, Iecerint wrote:From what I can tell, the main thing to glean from my interaction with Pine I think is that I am probably town if ABR is scum.

Vote: Iecerint

This is terrible.

And Pine, you fail.

I agree with one thing here, and that is that Icy's "I'm town if ABR is scum" statement is dumb. But you're still not voting the person who claimed a guilty on you.

In post 342, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 339, Iecerint wrote:ABR, of all people, following that, especially after WhoHydra's previous vote, is particularly ludicrous.

Haha yes you're right.

Unvote, vote Pine

Maybe because he's scum, and he's just putting his vote anywhere where there might be a not him lynch.

In post 370, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote, vote Andrius

Unvoting the player who is faking a guilty on you in order to hop on the leading wagon with no reasoning. Sure, I see the town motivation oozing out of that post. /sarcasm

In post 373, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 372, Southern Gothic wrote:Also interested in why there's an Andrius wagon. I'll have to look into that.

There isn't much, besides who he thinks is town. I don't like those reads he's given, personally.

Someone asked why I voted! Damn, better give them an answer. Why did I vote him again? There weren't real reasons? Shit. Why is "His reads are bad" any more egregious than what any other player has done this game, to include myself.

In post 376, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You raise good points. I like this wagon more and more. I miss playing with you Iecerint :)

PM me if you sign up for another game, k?

And he's started in on the buddying again. God, if you've been anything this game, it's been consistent. I love how the reasons you voted andy came from someone else after you'd already explained that you didn't have any. Could you be any more scummy?

In post 392, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The half-baked attempts at shifting attention away from Andrius and to me are disappointing.

I'll have you know that your OMGUS and accusations are much less baked than me, as well as your premature defense.

All aboard the ABR train, next stop, scum lynch. Choo Choo!

PEDIT:

:lol: I expected the OMGUS to come after the case, not before it.
All is Who
All is Who
Goon
All is Who
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:37 am

Post by All is Who »

In post 410, Albert B. Rampage wrote:farside is 5 years old?

Or scum. Or really good at acting younger than her age. I'm not discounting anything here.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Iecerint »

I'm voting Andy right now.

I am interested in posts from SG, Andy, and the promised elaboration from Who before I consider voting anyone else.

But seriously ABR, if you're sheeping me this closely, you'd think you'd read my posts a little more carefully. Like, in my Andy votepost:
In post 349, Iecerint wrote:Unvote; Vote: Andrius

Other players I am considering include Flames and ABR. I'm not voting Flames because he hasn't piped in really and I'm not voting ABR mainly because I was excited that he was in this game. Who-hydra I will admit to skimming a bit because the quote business totally throws me off and makes it even harder to read them, so it never feels like I'm learning anything about that slot when I read their posts.

And some other places, etc.

Pedit: And that's a wallpost.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:41 am

1) Buddying isn't a scumtell.

In post 416, All is Who wrote:Oh, it matters because you're going to drop the line of reasoning as soon as anything bad for you comes of it. If he actually thought Nacho being weird as town was relevant to the game, he wouldn't have dropped it so easily. If he actually thought it wasn't as town, why bring it up in the first place. He's scum.

2) Nacho is weird because of his shades quotes, not because of his play.

In post 416, All is Who wrote:Hmmm. No reason, no rhyme, and a mediocre at best reason for mollie/tth town, that mitigates their reads. They're not town because they're doing town things or thinking town reasons, note, but just that they're "self-justified" which is just so much nonsense. But good try.

3) This is just silly and scummy.

In post 416, All is Who wrote:You don't like us, so you ignore us. Not pressure us, not think we're scum. Did it occur to you we may have started our gimmick because it made people less likely to interact with us? (We didn't but it was a little bit helpful last game as scum.)

4) My dislike of you was unrelated to your alignment. See Nacho.

I could go on but I'm tired of your scumposting.
All is Who
All is Who
Goon
All is Who
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:42 am

Post by All is Who »

In post 73, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Gentlemen, let's be reasonable. Voting for me for being complimentary and expressing my approval of you is like feeding your dog when he's begging for food while you're eating. You're not reinforcing the behavior you want to elicit here.

This by the way made me giggle when taken in context with the flavor. It's a scumclaim. (I know it's not actually a scumclaim, but he's our dog and he's begging for food.)

You're a wallpost.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:42 am

TL;DR another surface level scum case with such logic wow amaze quotes.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:43 am

In post 420, All is Who wrote:

This by the way made me giggle when taken in context with the flavor. It's a scumclaim. (I know it's not actually a scumclaim, but he's our dog and he's begging for food.)

Now you're just getting cute on me.
All is Who
All is Who
Goon
All is Who
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:46 am

Post by All is Who »

In post 375, Iecerint wrote:

Things that made me choose Andy:

1. His early townread on me seemed a little strong to me (I can follow it, but it seemed stronger than I expected), so he was already kinda on my mind.
2. His motive in asking for my read on PeregrineV indirectly is really unclear, especially in light of an apparent townread on me. Why ask his townread in particular? Why ask it of his townread indirectly?
3a. His take on my post-Pine posts would seem pretty non-default given a town read of me, but makes some sense if it's a "following the crowd"-derived take on the situation.
3b. His take on the same posts would seem to imply that I was town anyway (this one could just be a logic error, but in light of the rest it starts to fit a pattern).

Farside had independent reasons I think, but she echoed point 2. It feels like ABR is kind of sheeping me (e.g., Pine after I appeared to be attacking him rhetorically, then this), which feels kinda unfamiliar, but I guess he's at least pretty non-prejudicial in who he follows me onto.

1. He is either more sure of his reads than you think he should be or he's artificially strengthening them on D1. I actually don't have a problem with this at all. Like, he's doing that much less than other players, like me when I'm in the mood or mastin every single game do as town.
2. He is scumhunting awkwardly. A good point, but hardly enough to make me disregard the fact that other's have been worse.
3a. Well, that's interesting, consider I agree fully with his summation in 350.
3b. And it's suddenly a bad thing to read your townread's posts with suspicion. Shit, I've been telling newbies the wrong thing for at least a year, let me go fix all of those posts. /sarcasm

In short, your case is Ok, but not truly compelling. And given that I remember liking his scumhunting and he softclaimed incredibly early, he's just not the D1 play regardless of how you look at it.
All is Who
All is Who
Goon
All is Who
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:48 am

Post by All is Who »

In post 422, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 420, All is Who wrote:

Now you're just getting cute on me.

Yeah, kinda, hence why that wasn't a part of the actual case. Could you give me an alternate reason I went in your ISO to find your scummy posts and it turned out it was all of them?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”