TrustGossip
TrustGossip
Goon
TrustGossip
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:03 am

Post by TrustGossip »

Ok, could it be any worse that the hammer dropped in two of my games while I was away being busy with real life?

*not happy*
Compcrack

Basically crack.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:15 am

Post by HackerHuck »

JordanA24 wrote:Oh, should I be roleblocking anyone tonight?
Use your best judgement, but remember that you could be blocking a cop or a doc.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:29 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

TrustGossip wrote:Ok, could it be any worse that the hammer dropped in two of my games while I was away being busy with real life?

*not happy*
Ditto. Just in case...

Vote: FraggleScum

I know I promised you a case, but just going off of what Dusk said looks a lot like double talk.

If it's any consellation, my case for you would have been primarily based on the way you starting subtling slinging suspicioun onto everyone, e.g.: "Against the system lyrics = vig or SK," and "If he's scum, being in a leadership position is bad."
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:52 am

Post by JordanA24 »

There's a couple of possible roleblock targets I'm considering, I'm waiting for the mod to reply to a question before I decide the risk of hitting a cop/doc is worth it.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:03 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Save The Dragons wrote:
Vote: FraggleScum

I know I promised you a case, but just going off of what Dusk said looks a lot like double talk.

If it's any consellation, my case for you would have been primarily based on the way you starting subtling slinging suspicioun onto everyone, e.g.: "Against the system lyrics = vig or SK," and "If he's scum, being in a leadership position is bad."
Good to know. I'll try to keep that in mind for future games. Really, this game was a blunder from top to bottom for me...starting with one small misunderstanding at the very beginning,which led to many problems later.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:25 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

Mod?

chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:04 am

Post by chaotic_diablo »

Final Vote Count for Day One

Lowell (1) : JordanA24
JordanA24 (1) : ryan

FraggleScum (7) : Sweenytodd, Lowell, Aimee, Albert B. Rampage, Dusk, HackerHuck, Save The Dragons

Aimee (1) : FraggleScum

Not Voting (2) : Primoris, TrustGossip

After agreeing to a truce, the Maximals and Predacons went their separate ways in order to deal with he situation. However, tensions were high and the two sides eventually bumped heads again on the battlefield. Fortunately, the fight stopped as soon as strange readings were detected from FraggleScum. Before the Maximals could examine him, the Predacons blasted him into itty bitty bits.

You all lynch FraggleScum. You may all send in your night choices.

FraggleScum, Vok(Mafia Godfather)
Last edited by chaotic_diablo on Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Miracles of Science" or "Freaks of Nature"?

Carp Logic. I'm so totally using that at some point.~ Mr. Flay
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:57 am

Post by chaotic_diablo »

Day Two

You all awaken to a new day. However, the day isn't going to give you a happy welcome. In the Maximal base, Rhinox seems to have been scorched beyond repair. During a patrol, it seems that Dinobot has gone missing.

HackerHuck, Rhinox (Doc)
ryan, Dinobot (vigilante)

It is now day two. 5 to lynch.
"Miracles of Science" or "Freaks of Nature"?

Carp Logic. I'm so totally using that at some point.~ Mr. Flay
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:09 am

Post by ryan »

Sorry guys. GO TOWN!!!!!
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:39 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I'd like to start the day with a statement: I have no restriction. Honestly, I was bored and wanted to mix things up a little. I laughed my ass out when I succeeded in outing a mafia by setting this little plan in motion tough. Fragglescum trying to copy me in the middle of the day like that was quite ridiculous.

Of course, I can't prove anything and I expect most of you to be suspicious of me because of what I did day 1. I can't blame you. However, I do think that someone else deserves the spotlight today: Primoris.

Primoris has been keeping a very neutral stance, except with ryan who he went after like a madman(ryan is town btw, trustgossip).

Vote Primoris
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:55 am

Post by JordanA24 »

I would be more interested in the ones who made up the early Ryan bandwagon,who were Lowell, Aimee, HH (confirmed town), deezr (random vote) and Primoris. However, both Lowell and Aimee were early votes on Fraggle, so, I'm inclined to think they're not scum (sorry Lowell for all the hassle I gave you), however, Primoris didn't, although he had asked for replacement at the time, but I agree with what Albert said that Primoris was very neutral. So
Vote Primoris

And, if anyone's interested, I roleblocked StD last night.

Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:01 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

I'm wondering what everyone thinks, do we assume that Ryan killed HH or that we have 2 killing groups or what?

Albert... Tell us more, that seems like a way of getting out of being suspicious for a whole day... I don't like people who refuse to join in the discussion in a meaningful way...

I too would like to hear from primoris (or is he being replaced?) But with 5 to lynch today I'm going to hold my vote for the moment...

I would also like to hear everyone check in before voting... See if STD (night action or not) recieved any notice from the mod that he was blocked.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:14 am

I was initially suspicious of Lowell and teffc, but slowly I started getting a lot of scummy vibes from fragglescum and tried to direct attention his way. I was unsuccessful tough, and Jordan almost got lynched until he claimed. I'm happy that we were able to come to our senses and vote for Fraggle in the end; I was more than happy to put my vote back there (I had only unvoted him to put emphasis on the fact that I had no restriction).

Ryan, Jordan and HackerHuck I've all been getting pro-town vibes from. I've painted primoris as scum after re-reading several times the little content he has given us.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:20 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

I started getting a lot of scummy vibes from fragglescum and tried to direct attention his way.
See this is untrue... If you had wanted to steer us that way you could have said... "Hey guys, I think fraggle is scum for these reasons..." But instead you faked a restriction making you unreadable during day 1 and yes, that bugs the heck outta me. You were deliberately unhelpful (people even asked direct questions which you ignored) and while you were early on Fraggle which is a good thing, you have things to answer for.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:25 am

Sweenytodd wrote:
I started getting a lot of scummy vibes from fragglescum and tried to direct attention his way.
See this is untrue... If you had wanted to steer us that way you could have said... "Hey guys, I think fraggle is scum for these reasons..." But instead you faked a restriction making you unreadable during day 1 and yes, that bugs the heck outta me. You were deliberately unhelpful (people even asked direct questions which you ignored) and while you were early on Fraggle which is a good thing, you have things to answer for.
Of course, I am not making myself any illusions. A little correction tough: I was actually the first to target Fraggle seriously. For me to place Fraggle above Lowell in scumminess, I'm sure that undermined the mafia and seeded his bandwagon a great deal.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:25 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Sweenytodd wrote:I'm wondering what everyone thinks, do we assume that Ryan killed HH or that we have 2 killing groups or what?
Don't think Ryan killed HH, Dinobot's primary weapon was a sword, nothing to do with fire.
Sweenytodd wrote:I too would like to hear from primoris (or is he being replaced?) But with 5 to lynch today I'm going to hold my vote for the moment...
Primoris is getting replaced.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:29 am

JordanA24 wrote:Don't think Ryan killed HH, Dinobot's primary weapon was a sword, nothing to do with fire.
Unless we have a second vig, there is almost certainly a serial killer among us. One of the main reasons I'm posting normally is I'm the prime SK suspect right now. You might think that's kinda cool, but I don't wanna be lynched based on some of my music preference 8)
=Confused=
=Confused=
Townie
=Confused=
Townie
Townie

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:31 am

Post by =Confused= »

Hey all,

I'm a replacement in this game and I believe it is for Primoris. The mod sent me the PM without telling me that piece of the puzzle, so I'm just waiting on conformation there.

I have started my read though so just bare with me...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:35 am

There's something I'm wondering, when the godfather dies, does another scum get promoted to godfather ?
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:42 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Unless we have a second vig, there is almost certainly a serial killer among us. One of the main reasons I'm posting normally is I'm the prime SK suspect right now. You might think that's kinda cool, but I don't wanna be lynched based on some of my music preference 8)
Not knowing much about the show, I'm not sure, but I think that if we have an SK, it'd probably be Rampage (the charachter, not you Albert). If so, I'd imagine Ryan was the SK kill, which would make sense.

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:42 am

Post by JordanA24 »

EDWOP: Welcome Confused!

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:45 am

JordanA24 wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Unless we have a second vig, there is almost certainly a serial killer among us. One of the main reasons I'm posting normally is I'm the prime SK suspect right now. You might think that's kinda cool, but I don't wanna be lynched based on some of my music preference 8)
Not knowing much about the show, I'm not sure, but I think that
if we have an SK, it'd probably be Rampage
(the charachter, not you Albert).
Great.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:49 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Wouldn't it be ironic if you were the SK if I'm right about Rampage.

Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:56 am

Post by Aimee »

I read the wiki recently, and I don't really understand. Is the town the Maximal people, and the scum the other Peramoti-oties, or whatever? I am totally confused. Dusk, we need you!

Also, the game would be very unbalanced, in my opinion, to have three killing roles (Mafia, Vig and SK).
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:03 am

Aimee wrote:I read the wiki recently, and I don't really understand. Is the town the Maximal people, and the scum the other Peramoti-oties, or whatever? I am totally confused. Dusk, we need you!
Maximals and Predacons vs. Vok aliens and maybe other unknown baddies
Aimee wrote: Also, the game would be very unbalanced, in my opinion, to have three killing roles (Mafia, Vig and SK).
There has to either be another vig or a SK. Two vigs are unlikely, and 2 mafia groups of 2 is improbable since we lynched a
godfather
(are we to assume there are two godfathers...?). The most probable scenario is mafia and SK.

Also, Aimee, you fail to remember that Jordan claimed role-blocker. His claim makes even more sense now when you think of the game's balance.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”