Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I was being facetious. Come now, let's vote out the southern gothic abomination.
Last edited by Shadowmod on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Southern Gothic »

In post 38, farside22 wrote:
In post 29, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 23, Andrius wrote:Is that still not standard for hydras?

andy we have a hydra and I never sign my posts I don't really feel like I need to cos most people will figure out it is me in a matter of minutes. when tth posts you will know it.

yes far, tth and I did talk about the players as they were signing up. I have hydras with nacho, andy and who and tth has a hydra with jingle that is waiting to be used I think. she wanted to know if I had experience with the playerlist and I said I think every1 sort of but i don't remember the game I played with 4 trouble and albert subbed out of the 1 game we had together.

i think nacho's dumb vote on me is a reach out of some sorts cos when he is scum HE IGNORES THE FUCK OUT OF ME AND PRETENDS LIKE I DO NOT EXIST.

BUT HE SHLD KNOW BETTER

Curious to know what you two ladies said about me.
I had imagined some paranoia or hate after our last game together.

far this is the closest thing to a question that I found and it is more of a comment than a question.

sorry, we didn't talk about you that much! I don't have a good enough baseline for you yet but i think I said something to the effect of "we will see how she goes". tth may have her own opinion tho. mostly i talked about nacho and andy and then some who. <---- hydra partners. who i don't know so well but tth has a hydra with jingle. I don't they have a completed yet tho.
I could remember how my father used to say that the reason for living was to get ready to stay dead for a long time.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:10 pm

SG - do you prefer to play as a hydra than individually? And why?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:13 pm

In post 100, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I was being facetious. Come now, let's vote out the southern gothic abomination.

and so it begins. you won't get your way in this and I suspect you will just replace out cos from the little that I know of you, you are a giant baby who crybabies around when you don't get your way about something. you signed up AFTER us which means you knew there was a hydra in the game in the first place.
I could remember how my father used to say that the reason for living was to get ready to stay dead for a long time.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:24 pm

In post 102, Albert B. Rampage wrote:SG - do you prefer to play as a hydra than individually? And why?

I don't really have a preference but it depends on my mood.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:28 pm

Well, for me, if a game adds more pressure to me than I derive enjoyment from it, I'll give someone else the chance to play my slot who can enjoy themselves. I can tell you right now I have no intention of replacing out in this game.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 101, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 38, farside22 wrote:
In post 29, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 23, Andrius wrote:Is that still not standard for hydras?

andy we have a hydra and I never sign my posts I don't really feel like I need to cos most people will figure out it is me in a matter of minutes. when tth posts you will know it.

yes far, tth and I did talk about the players as they were signing up. I have hydras with nacho, andy and who and tth has a hydra with jingle that is waiting to be used I think. she wanted to know if I had experience with the playerlist and I said I think every1 sort of but i don't remember the game I played with 4 trouble and albert subbed out of the 1 game we had together.

i think nacho's dumb vote on me is a reach out of some sorts cos when he is scum HE IGNORES THE FUCK OUT OF ME AND PRETENDS LIKE I DO NOT EXIST.

BUT HE SHLD KNOW BETTER

Curious to know what you two ladies said about me.
I had imagined some paranoia or hate after our last game together.

far this is the closest thing to a question that I found and it is more of a comment than a question.

sorry, we didn't talk about you that much! I don't have a good enough baseline for you yet but i think I said something to the effect of "we will see how she goes". tth may have her own opinion tho. mostly i talked about nacho and andy and then some who. <---- hydra partners. who i don't know so well but tth has a hydra with jingle. I don't they have a completed yet tho.

Can we write smut together again? I loved it when we were doing that.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 100, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I was being facetious. Come now, let's vote out the southern gothic abomination.

I am part of more abominations than most if not all players on site, so I can't really join you in a hydra policy lynch.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:53 pm

In post 106, Nachomamma8 wrote:Can we write smut together again? I loved it when we were doing that.

Spoiler:
the intensity in his eyes was intoxicating as he leaned forward and kissed her neck. it felt like pure pleasure and she closed her eyes in the thrill of the moment. her breathe turned rapid as she moved her hands up underneath his shirt to caress his chest. the only thought she was capable of was "please god don't let this end".

I don't know what to do with albert. I can't tell if he is scum or not like I really can't tell.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:07 pm

Post by Iecerint »

In post 92, Flames682 wrote:Understand isn't exactly the word maybe. I understand it, but I don't think that explaining something should be a town read.

I think the main reason is the flavor confusion. The flavor is written from the perspective of an uninformed scum majority, which made me wonder if I had misunderstood my alignment. In this game, the Food are the town, and I am Food. Also, several people on page 1 seemed to be posting from the perspective of scum, which made me question still-further if I was actually some kind of Food faction that was other than town. The Mod confirmed that it was just a different approach to flavor and Food was town.

The other stuff I think he mainly took as being insufficient to refute that. Idk. I agree with you that explaining stuff isn't really a town thing. I would find it scummy if I weren't me, cuz it's a way to contribute without really scumhunting.
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:25 am

Post by Shadowmod »

—VOTE COUNT

farside22
(1/7)
Pine
Andrius,
Nachomamma8

Southern Gothic
(2/7)
Nachomamma8
FourTrouble, Albert B. Rampage

Iecerint
(1/7)
— Flames682
FourTrouble
(1/7)
— farside22
Pine
(1/7)
— Iecerint
Albert B. Rampage
(2/7)
— Pine, Nachomamma8

Not Voting (5/13): Southern Gothic, All is Who, PeregrineV, VictorDeAngelo, Konowa

With 13 players still alive, 7 votes are required for a lynch, 7 to force no lynch.
Day 1 deadline is (expired on 2015-01-12 17:00:00)
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Mollie: Tell TTH to get her butt in here and see what she thinks thus far please.

Still like my vote so far.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:45 am

Post by Konowa »

Vote: Albert B. Rampage
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:53 am

In post 111, farside22 wrote:Mollie: Tell TTH to get her butt in here and see what she thinks thus far please.

Why? There are other unexplained votes besides FourTrouble.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:56 am

In post 25, farside22 wrote:Vote: four trouble

You want to explain why you voted without making any other comment.

This is your orignal reason.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:07 am

Post by Konowa »

I wanted to question farside on that, but I'm probably going to ignore her until I absolutely have to.
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:11 am

Did you previously run into a major conflict with farside?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 113, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 111, farside22 wrote:Mollie: Tell TTH to get her butt in here and see what she thinks thus far please.

Why? There are other unexplained votes besides FourTrouble.

He's not engaged at all.
I think he should say more.

Kowana is mad mostly for tunneling him last game, though why he thinks ignoring me for that is questionable.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Flames682 »

In post 109, Iecerint wrote:The other stuff I think he mainly took as being insufficient to refute that. Idk. I agree with you that explaining stuff isn't really a town thing. I would find it scummy if I weren't me, cuz it's a way to contribute without really scumhunting.

I wouldn't find it scummy on the first couple pages, though.
Stop using gut as a reason to state someone is scum. Now.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

ABR feels town.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Iece is probably town, too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

*slow claps boring meaniless words from Four*
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by Konowa »

unvote;
Vote: farside22
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:44 pm

tth is visiting family in texas. I am stalking site chat to see when she will be around but she usually hits me up tho.

I feel like albert might be scum trying to hide behind a pl on me which isn't to happen with this playerlist. that he is being so stubborn about it in lieu of doing any scumhunting looks pretty scummy to me. looking at four trouble too.

@ konowa

why the far vote? she is in my unsure pile. finished a game with her not too long ago where she was scum and was caught out largely by poe.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:47 pm

Spoiler:
it was his eyes that always got her. they were a milk chocolate brown brimming with kindness and a wisdom well beyond his years tinged with a bit of sadness. she felt the urge to kiss away the sadness.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”