Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:11 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Khelvaster wrote:The crumb is in post 23 if you filter through only my posts. Notice that in my post 26 I confirm there is a crumb to be found in 23. If someone finds it, I will ask them to please not reveal my role, since that would make me the scum target of tonight (unless we have a doc.)
For future reference, "post 23" and "post 26" in the Khelvaster-only view should be posts 152 and 181 in the main thread. Maybe I'm just being obtuse, but I can't find any breadcrumbing in those posts...

Nekka-Lucifer
: In your opinion, is Khelvaster telling the truth about being a town power role or not? I have reasons for asking, but due to the nature of said reasons I need to know the answer to this question before I reveal why I asked it.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:24 pm

Post by PJ. »

HandBanana, I'm sure because of how many games I have played and my experiance with these situations. When people act like this I become pretty sure they are scum because of the percentage of time a person that does this is scum and the motivation behind the action. What reason does he have to claim I'm a power role but I bread crumbed. Guess my role. The only reason is either we nod like stupid townies and say ok and no one counterclaims because there is nothing to counterclaim. Or we pick up on the so called breadcrumbing figure out his role, someone counterclaims and we lynch khelv and have 2 outted powerroles. On top of those two options even if he claimed full either you or him are gonna die because there is no possible fucking way we have 2 docs. So why play all the games? He is probably gonna get lynched for claiming terribly(btw the timing was bad as well) or NKed for being a pwer role. I seriously doubt he is a power role, and fake claiming a power role is scummy.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:19 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

For Khel:- Why are you telling us to seek it? If you were near to lynch/in trouble, you wouldn't say... I BREADCRUMBED, GO FIND IT... That would probably be a wild goose chase, and breadcrumbs are for future REFERANCE where you can explain it, or people can find them and say something else to get off your back as they feel you are a power role but don't want to out you.

So, either give up telling us the breadcrumbs and wait till you're nearer lynch, OR come right out and say it.
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:00 am

Post by Khelvaster »

I was telling you guys to go out and find it because there are three scum and nine townies. The chance of a townie finding one is three times higher than that of a scum, assuming just one person finds it. If someone did find it and that person was a townie, he could say he found it, without giving away the specific role, and yet still verifying that I was ok. In the event I get to lynch -2, I will claim. I don't want a mafia picking me off when I am atlynch -1.

Also, I just read Panzer's latest accusation last page of HB being SK. He still seems to be trying to lynched a claimed vig.
Vote: Panzer
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:09 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Khelvaster, I need you to clarify something here:

From what I can tell, you're claiming that you breadcrumbed in Post 152:
Khelvaster wrote:I almost want to lynch Hand Banana...I feel unsafe with him as our vig. He isn't scummy, but the way he's acting makes me feel really bad about his judgement to hit scum instead of townies at night. He apparently read through Tapioca mafia...in that game, the vig nailed a townie night 1 and a doc night 2. Despite this, we could just tell him not to kill anyone. That would weaken him down to a townie, but it would be better IMO than losing a townie.

Anyway, I am seeing something awkward about Panzer's posts. I don't know if it's just paranoia, so for now IGMEOY, Panzer. I'll need to reread posts to find something substantial.
and confirmed it in Post 181:
Khelvaster wrote:Vote: Nekka

No need to be so freaking hostile to the newbie. If we get two kills tonight, then hand banana is vig. If we get one kill, then hand banana is scum. It's that simple. I highly doubt the existance of a mafia roleblocker because of the small size of the game. Nekka is trying to quicklynch a claimed vig, and that is absolutely unacceptable.
Am I looking at the right posts, Khelvaster? I have a reason for asking, but revealing said reason before I get my answer(s) would prevent me from getting any useable information from this.

------------------

Let's try this again:

Nekka-Lucifer, in your opinion, is Khelvaster telling the truth about being a town power role or not? I have reasons for asking, but due to the nature of said reasons I need to know the answer to this question before I reveal why I asked it.
User out of ambit.

mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:38 am

Post by mnowax »

I am very sorry you guys. I have returned. I have had some personal issues that neede to be taken care of immediately. I will be making an offical vote count and go from there. My sincerest apologizes.
Sure one more time for fun.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:52 am

Post by mnowax »

hand banana wrote:
mod:
3 questions.
is there any difference between mafia and VIG nightkill death scene?
-||- VIG and SK death scene?
will the town know if both mafia AND vig shoot at the same person?
1: No they will not be different.
2: no the town will not know that

Vote Count:

Khelvaster- 4 (Falcone, Panzerjager, AlSleet, Tarhalindur)
Panzerjager- 3 (Elias_the_thief, rolandofthewhite, Khelvaster)
Nekka-Lucifer- 1 (~N9V~)
Tarhalindur- 1 (Jenter Brolincani)

Not voting (3):hand banana, Nekka-Lucifer, ac1983fan

7 to lynch.

This is the correct Vote count. Thank you for helping Hand banana.

I am replacing Roland now, and i have prodded N9V again. He picked his prod up, but i see he hasn't psoted since friday.
Last edited by mnowax on Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sure one more time for fun.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:07 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Tar, what you are saying is indeed correct. I crumbed in my post 23 and confirmed in my post 26 (the one in which I inserted the number 23.)
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:56 am

Post by PJ. »

Mnowax, You missed a vote. Khelvaster is voting me.

Mod edit: I have updated it in the vote count sorry.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:25 pm

Post by Elias_the_thief »

I'm sorry for my inactivity. I guess now is a good time to tell everyone that i will have extremely limited access coming up, probably only being able to post one day a week, or something like that. Im guessing our mod will choose to replace me, and I hope that it will be temporary (i could come back later and jump back in) but I'm not sure. In conclusion, I will probably be replaced.
I play the games rul gud.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:02 pm

Post by PJ. »

Our Mod's activityy has been less then that, and as long as that one time a week is good, I don't see the problem with that. But i would expect content if your only posting once a week.
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:47 pm

Post by hand banana »

damn...
all my suspects are looking very pro town lately, and people i trusted behave very scummy..
i will decide between khelv and panzer, i just need a little more content from you guys and one thorough re-read.

either way, i don't want a full claim from khelv yet.
can anyeone confirm anything (any breadcrumb) in those 2 posts he made?
tonight.. you!
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:42 pm

Post by PJ. »

I confirm that I didn't catch any thing that would shoot to one specific role.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:56 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Hold it. I just realized that Khelvaster's second breadcrumb is in post 182 (his *27th* post in this game), not 181. Khel's 182 is an EPWOP, so I can't be sure, but I *think* I know what Khel's been subclaiming.

Khel
, are you lumping some of your posts together? Specifically, are you counting your 182 as part of your 181 (since it's an EPWOP) or not? I need to know.
User out of ambit.

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:55 pm

Post by PJ. »

IS he subclaiming vig?
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:37 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Tarhalindur wrote:Hold it. I just realized that Khelvaster's second breadcrumb is in post 182 (his *27th* post in this game), not 181. Khel's 182 is an EPWOP, so I can't be sure, but I *think* I know what Khel's been subclaiming.

Khel
, are you lumping some of your posts together? Specifically, are you counting your 182 as part of your 181 (since it's an EPWOP) or not? I need to know.

I am not lumping them together. The only reason I mention post 181 is because it mentions my other post (26 in my filter view.) I had the number 23 in there, since my actual crumb is 23 in my filter view. I hid it pretty well, so I didn't want people thinking it was just coincidence that my crumb came out to what it is.

My entire claim is contained in number 23 of my filtered view. That is all I'll say. If you do find it, please post that you found it, but don't reveal anything else.
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:49 pm

Post by Falcone »

Falcone wrote:By the way, his breadcrumb of his claimed role doesn't convince me at all.
I found Khelvaster's hint, but I'm not convinced by it. It came relatively late in the game, making it less reliable. Furthermore, it's obscure enough that he could very well have hidden similar clues to other power roles in other posts. Anyways, there's nothing that keeps scum from breadcrumbing a role they don't have to rely on when they're in trouble, especially when, like in this case, it's extremely unlikely someone stumbles upon it without being told where to look.

Also, again, why hasn't Khelvaster given any explanation for his actions instead of making his claim? Maybe because he has none...?
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:16 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Falcone wrote:
Falcone wrote:By the way, his breadcrumb of his claimed role doesn't convince me at all.
I found Khelvaster's hint, but I'm not convinced by it. It came relatively late in the game, making it less reliable. Furthermore, it's obscure enough that he could very well have hidden similar clues to other power roles in other posts. Anyways, there's nothing that keeps scum from breadcrumbing a role they don't have to rely on when they're in trouble, especially when, like in this case, it's extremely unlikely someone stumbles upon it without being told where to look.

Also, again, why hasn't Khelvaster given any explanation for his actions instead of making his claim? Maybe because he has none...?
The reason I put that 23 in post 26 was so nobody would think what you are thinking now. Anyway, I haven't given much explanation for my actions because there wasn't much to explain. I was simply ignorant in formulating my accusations. I don't have much of a case beyond that.
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:55 pm

Post by hand banana »

i believe him..
vote:panzerjager
tonight.. you!
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:10 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

So, both panzer and I are at lynch -3.
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:04 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Ok, I really don't understand if anyone actually
does
know what he is claiming to be

Oh, and Happy Birthday Hand Banana, just because I attacked you earlier, doesn't mean I shouldn't say it...

Hip Hip...
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:13 am

Post by hand banana »

hey, thanks!
tonight.. you!
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:14 am

Post by Jenter Brolincani »

This is ridiculous,
vote; Khelvaster
until he tells us straight what he's claiming.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:01 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Jenter Brolincani wrote:This is ridiculous,
vote; Khelvaster
until he tells us straight what he's claiming.
The puts me at lynch -2. Go to my post number 23 with the filter for me-only on, and look at the first letter of the last word of each sentence.
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:24 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

I see what you're claiming, but you can't pull that one off till you actually use it and tell the rest. I'm glad I'm still not voting anyone... :P
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”