Mini 429: Planar Chaos Mafia- Finally over (thanks ABR!)

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:34 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Don't claim a role, but did anyone target me, and get blocked?
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:08 am

Post by Ectomancer »

I did not target you, nor did I get a message that someone tried to roleblock me last night, not that there was any action to block mind you.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:29 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Prods on people please, Jackie.
Cavane
Cavane
Goon
Cavane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:09 am

Post by Cavane »

Thestatusquo wrote:Don't claim a role, but did anyone target me, and get blocked?
That's impossible to answer without claiming a role, since anyone who could have targeted you would... HAVE A ROLE. Stop trying to figure out what the setup is. As I said before, all this speculation and rolehinting is probably helping scum more than us.

Who's Jackie?[/sarcasm]
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:01 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Fuck this. I've had it with you lackluster morons.

Jackie, please replace me.
Cavane
Cavane
Goon
Cavane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:51 am

Post by Cavane »

Oh, come on. Don't make personal attacks and insinuations about my intelligence because you refuse to comply with a repeated request from the Mod. If you don't want to play, fine, but don't act the victim* here. You've made it a point to ignore all requests to use forum names in this game, and it's pretty obvious to me that you've done it solely to piss off people like Yama and I.

*I'm well aware you've been recently victimized by other people in another venue. That, however, does not give you liscense to say what you like about people who have nothing to do with that situation.
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:42 pm

Post by AniX »

Well, to be fair, Jackie is the mod so his rule of "refer to each other by forum names"
technically doesn't really apply.

Shea, stop overreacting to everything before I am forced to bring harm all the way to your doorstep, perhaps but perhaps not in a unmarked package. :mrgreen:
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:20 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

So by my last count three poeple have claimed to have been blocked?
I don't think were going to get to the bottom of this role block non-sense.

I don't really have any reads on anyone and I'm pretty lost at what direction to go in.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:10 am

Post by creampuffeater »

hi?
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:25 am

Post by Yamahako »

Vote Quag
are you an SK or Godfather?
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
Cavane
Cavane
Goon
Cavane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:56 am

Post by Cavane »

What? Why are those the only two options? This game is making no sense. Either that, or a lot of people know a lot of things that I don't.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:37 pm

Post by Quagmire »

Yamahako wrote:
Vote Quag
are you an SK or Godfather?
Neither. Why?
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:01 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

Yama explain please
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:29 am

Post by Yamahako »

creampuffeater wrote:Yama explain please
Why don't you explain something,
anything
, so far about this game?
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:07 am

Post by creampuffeater »

I dont really have much to explain, maybe because I dont go around making claims at what everybody is without bieng able to back it up.
Cavane
Cavane
Goon
Cavane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:17 am

Post by Cavane »

This is exactly why all the role discussion was a bad idea. We know next to nothing, and now everyone's confused and unsure of what to do. I'm tired of this stagnancy.

Vote: Quagmire
. We need a bandwagon.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:06 pm

Post by Quagmire »

Cavane wrote:This is exactly why all the role discussion was a bad idea. We know next to nothing, and now everyone's confused and unsure of what to do. I'm tired of this stagnancy.

Vote: Quagmire
. We need a bandwagon.
I now know who my second suspect is right behind AniX. You haven't commited to anything at all this game -- only "thinking out loud" logic BS -- and when you're using actual logic, it's all been spouted already by other people in a conspicuous attempt to join the most attractive bandwagon. I note that before me, your only two votes have been for Yamahako and DeanWinchester -- both whom, at the time, had the third vote placed upon them. Every single one of your votes so far has been a vote that has placed someone as the leading vote-getter. This does not bode well for our townsmanship, methinks.

However, Yama, you still need to explain to me (and everyone else, for that matter) why I'm either a godfather or SK.
Cavane
Cavane
Goon
Cavane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:30 pm

Post by Cavane »

Quagmire wrote:You haven't commited to anything at all this game
That's very amusing coming from you. Have you looked at your own Day 1 posts?
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:34 pm

Post by Yamahako »

Quagmire wrote: However, Yama, you still need to explain to me (and everyone else, for that matter) why I'm either a godfather or SK.
I didn't say you were, I just asked if you were ;-)

NK immune with multiple flavors - and a convenient lie on your part would make sense of last night. I've never really seen a role (though I could conceive of one) that would roleblock everyone that targets a particular person. Though, that would mean 25% of people targeted you last night... and we had a kill, so that's 33% of the town with a night action - oh and you said you were roleblocked as well, which insinuated you had a night action so that would be 42% of the game. Oh and our name investigator died last night (50% of the game), and we had one vanilla townie who died yesterday. That would mean 58% of the game in some way was either you, targeting you, or dead. And that at LEAST 50% of the game has a night ability.

Or else, you're NK immune with some trippy enchantery flavor. The most common NK immune roles are a GF or an SK. Add to that the fact that you're not a cop (yeah I'm dumb sometimes), and your driving like obsession yesterday (almost game halting) to lynch AniX.

Actually, its kind of an interesting way to play as mafia - do something relatively ridiculous but ultimately explainable and harmless like focus intently on a single player all day. Then, when everyone else is playing the real game, there's nothing to read from you. All the better if you're actively trying to get your partner bussed. Make a case that no one will jump on, and don't give away any other tells. You'll be ignored and never have to chime in on other plays unless you really want to. The longer your "target" stays alive the better.

I guess the real question is, is TSQ in on it with you guys?
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:30 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

I guess it might be one way as Godfather to induce an investigation on you while a cop might be around to label you as innocent. I dont see how his play would fit in as an SK though...
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:56 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

I like yama's reasoning. It seems pretty sound and, Well ther is not any thing else to go on.

Vote: Quag

Plus I'm mad at you.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:10 am

Post by Quagmire »

Yamahako wrote:NK immune with multiple flavors - and a convenient lie on your part would make sense of last night. I've never really seen a role (though I could conceive of one) that would roleblock everyone that targets a particular person. Though, that would mean 25% of people targeted you last night... and we had a kill, so that's 33% of the town with a night action - oh and you said you were roleblocked as well, which insinuated you had a night action so that would be 42% of the game. Oh and our name investigator died last night (50% of the game), and we had one vanilla townie who died yesterday. That would mean 58% of the game in some way was either you, targeting you, or dead. And that at LEAST 50% of the game has a night ability.
I don't understand this. Other than AniX, who has targeted me? How do you reason that at least 50% of the game has a night ability (which isn't absurd in the first place)?
Or else, you're NK immune with some trippy enchantery flavor. The most common NK immune roles are a GF or an SK. Add to that the fact that you're not a cop (yeah I'm dumb sometimes), and your driving like obsession yesterday (almost game halting) to lynch AniX.
I was nightkilled (or, attempted to be nightkilled)? How do you know?
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:56 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Quagmire wrote:
Yamahako wrote:NK immune with multiple flavors - and a convenient lie on your part would make sense of last night. I've never really seen a role (though I could conceive of one) that would roleblock everyone that targets a particular person. Though, that would mean 25% of people targeted you last night... and we had a kill, so that's 33% of the town with a night action - oh and you said you were roleblocked as well, which insinuated you had a night action so that would be 42% of the game. Oh and our name investigator died last night (50% of the game), and we had one vanilla townie who died yesterday. That would mean 58% of the game in some way was either you, targeting you, or dead. And that at LEAST 50% of the game has a night ability.
I don't understand this. Other than AniX, who has targeted me? How do you reason that at least 50% of the game has a night ability (which isn't absurd in the first place)?
I was nightkilled (or, attempted to be nightkilled)? How do you know?
Im with Quag. It looks like you are either saying you tried to kill Quag, or you know for certain that someone else did. Please dont use the %'s again. It's well known that 95% of statistics are made up on the spot. :P

Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:51 am

Post by Yamahako »

Ectomancer wrote: Im with Quag. It looks like you are either saying you tried to kill Quag, or you know for certain that someone else did. Please dont use the %'s again. It's well known that 95% of statistics are made up on the spot. :P
I didn't really mean the percentages as statistics - it wasn't a chance of an occurance it was the percentage out of 12. And you're right, I was insinuating that Quag was attacked - which I wanted to see if someone would agree with - and it looks like Dean did (scum scum scum).

*I* did target quag last night however (though I don't have a killing role), and quag said he was roleblocked, and Anix said he targeted Quag as well. What's the likely hood that a super doc/roleblocker ALSO targeted quag?
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:51 am

Post by AniX »

Quagmire wrote:
I don't understand this. Other than AniX, who has targeted me?
I believe Yama has said he also targeted you last night and was blocked.
Quagmire wrote:I was nightkilled (or, attempted to be nightkilled)? How do you know?
I believe he is speculating since two people who targeted you got blocked, he is reasonably assuming someone with a night kill would also suffer the same fate.

I'm not supporting or denying his statements, merely explaining where I believe he is coming from.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”