YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:16 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Okay right, now, before anyone else votes Y2, We should have a set job lineup to use for Y2 to submit in.
[color=red]├é┬Ñ├é┬░gůřť├â┼©├â┬Ñň├â
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:26 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

(nods) I agree, eyeking is looking rather scummy and should not get a key role; definatly not going to make him a crypto or a SIA now, too dangerous to have a scumy looking person in either role . Because he looks scummy, and because there is a good argument for having a white house liason, I'm thinking that might be a good place to put him; if he dosn't do what he's supposed to there and speed up the other liason's return time, we'll certanly notice.

So, this was my old list:

Yosarian2 wrote:Ok. Well, let me make a quick list of who I would put into each position if I become director; don't want anyone to be surprised or anything.

Field agents:
Off the Mark
YogurtBandit
Korran

Off the Mark and YogurtBandit I consider to be suspicious. Korran, not so much, actually, but he's also not someone I think the scum want to see dead.

Deputy Director:
Guardian

Like I said, it's not a position where he can do a lot of harm as scum, and if town he wouldn't be a bad director. Just so long as I don't get killed before we figure out his alignment, should be all right. If I do get killed, keep a close eye on him.

FBI liason: Xdaamno

Cop like role; definatly want someone here who active and seems to be already scumhunting. Xdaamno seems like the best choice at the moment.

CounterIntellegence: CrashTextDummie

Definatly want someone here we trust to be pro-town and who is active. Trust is even more important then with the FBI position, as whatever results he has is filtered again and so it'd be harder to prove a scum was fooling with us here, and it takes 4 hours to get an investgation so we don't want someone we'd be lynching halfway through.

Crypto agents:
Albert B. Rampage
???
???

Albert seems pro-town at this point.

So, that leaves the following players for the other two crypto roles and the two SIA roles; I'll have to go back and re-read them before I make any decisions there. And of course I'm open to suggestions (except more demands from Guardian to put him into some key position :roll: )

Spambot
Eyceking
UltimaAvalon
ChannelDelibird
Moving eyeking from a crypto role to a White House Liason role, and we get:

Field agents:
Off the Mark
YogurtBandit
Korran

Deputry:
Guardian

FBI liason:
Xdaamo

Crypto roles:
Albert
Smambot

CounterIntellegence: CrashTextDummie

SIA roles:
UA
CDB

White House Liason:Eyeking

2 cryptos might be enough to start the game out with. We can move a third guy over to a crypto role once we get close to having our first counter-intellegence investigation come back (I don't know from where; but I guess we can figure that out later)

How does that sound to everyone?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:27 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Heh..funny simulpost there.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:17 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Yeah...

i mfine with Field agent, who should i bg?
[color=red]├é┬Ñ├é┬░gůřť├â┼©├â┬Ñň├â
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:44 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Off the Mark wrote:@Spambot

Thankyou! I'm glad someone else is seeing what I have been seeing. This line:
Eyecking wrote:I'll get you scums if it's the last thing I do!
is so scummy it's silly. Could you sound any faker?
I see your point, but I'm finding it hard to believe scum would put that on purpose to try and convince us he's pro-town and expect us not to notice. it's just not something scum would do, so I'm inclined to believe it was just a joke.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:23 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Joking can go either way though. (WIFOM) Still gives me a scummy impression, but could easily be a silly joke too.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:06 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Off the Mark wrote:Joking can go either way though. (WIFOM) Still gives me a scummy impression, but could easily be a silly joke too.
Joking? WIFOM? What, you're suggesting he could actually be trying to make you think he's helping, but he wants you to think he's joking?

That dosen't make sense :P
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:54 am

Post by Off the Mark »

No, that's not what I meant, I didn't explain that real well - sorry. Just trying to say that scum can make obvious jokey statements too.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:11 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

CTD as counter-intelligence ? Are you kidding me ??
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:11 am

Xdaamo as FBI ? LOL.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:12 am

Unvote, vote guardian
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:13 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Presenting... the three most unexplained posts in the game!

1. C-

Oh, wait, somebody beat me to it.
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:14 am

Post by Xdaamno »

In complete contrast to what I had planned, I'll do an analysis of the current game soon.
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:21 am

I don't trust CTD nor Xdaamo, and they are both burdened with finding the scum among us. That's just ridiculous.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:39 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Urgh, DAMN.

I just wrote a fucking feature-length analysis and lost it in the CPU quota errors (When I clicked back to recover it, I got one then too 0_o)

:cry:

I'm not going to rewrite it, because it'd be more vague as I hate redoing things and would just make me look scummy :x
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:40 am

Post by Xdaamno »

I'm going out, and I'll be back in a while when I
might
attempt to redo the goddamn thing. Cya.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:00 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Xdaamo as FBI ? LOL.
I don't like that either. CTD I'm neutral on, but I don't trust Xd.

unvote:
vote: Guardian

I liked Yos's analysis of the game better, but I don't agree with the people he is trusting.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:04 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Gah... I really want you to see my analysis, and I have
no clue
as to why you don't trust me, but I
hate
re-doing things. It just winds me up... I'll do it tommorow, most likely -_-'
Cracking Idea Mafia
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:11 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Xdaamo as FBI ? LOL.
Eh? You have a reason for that?

I already explained twice why I think he'd make a good FBI agent; I was looking for someone who was active and ,even more importantly, someone who looked like thwy were scumhunting already, as we're going to need the FBI agent to start his first investigation basically immedeatly I want somone who's already trying to figure out who the scum is. And he has been doing more scumhunting then anyone else, and I also tend to agree with many of his points. Here's some examples:
Xdaamno wrote:
Eyceking wrote:Alright, I think I get this? It's definitely different is what it is. Anyway...

In case anybody is wondering this is because the general consensus is that he is the strongest player. I have no idea having very little experience and I'm willing to go with what the majority feel is in their best interest. I'm willing to take the risk that he might be scum in the hope of a bigger pay off that he is a strong pro-town leader.
I don't like your sheep-ness here; many scum do this to pass the blame if something goes wrong. You should make your own mind up :P
Xdaamno wrote:
YogurtBandit wrote:
CrashTextDummie wrote: YogurtBandit - You're pushing hard to be a Liason. Care to explain why? Also, what makes you think Guardian's the right choice for Director?
Eh, Seems like a cool position to be in.Guardian is like, cool. I mean, I'd know if he was scum, and he's not scum. I can just tell. We're cool like that. For real. 8)
This kind of thing is why I don't particularly want guardian the the chair...
Xdaamno wrote:Guardian, OMGUS is baaaad :P

It's just all your posts seem to be atleast slightly fishy, but I can't really pin it on anything.
Xdaamno wrote:I find OTM's reasoning a litte strange there too. He should atleast of been able to see the argument from our POV in that Albert and UA aren't confirmed as trust-able at this stage in the game. He seemed to ignore the fact that his status dosen't correlate to the other's statuses.

Still, having said that, him ignoring the difference in status seems like something a pro-town player would do. If he was scum, I'm not sure of the reasoning behind him saying he trusts them, unless they're both his scumbuddies (unlikely). Of course, that dosen't mean the statement didn't seem off.
Xdaamno wrote:
YogurtBandit wrote:
Korran wrote:All I did is vote for him because he was the only one I sort of knew.I don't know who is the best to be director.to me it could be anyone.
I seriously think you all should stop buggin Korran about this. I mean hes sort of new, And hes just trying to pick a familiar face. Yeah Korran could be scum but Its not likely.
'He's sort of new' isn't a good enough excuse, really.

And what do you mean it's not likely? How do you know he's not likely to be scum? And even so, we can't just assume he's town off the bat.
Xdaamno wrote:Anyway, guardian's once again jumping players with no good evidence from my POV. IGMEOY *twisted*
In general, Xdaamno has been doing more scumhunting then most people; he's been one of the more active players, and his posts look to me like he's honestly looking for scum, and doing it in a way that looks logical to me, so I think he'd make a good cop, at least if he's town.

If you'd like to explain why you don't trust him, Albert, I'd be glad to hear it. Same with CrashTestDummies.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:13 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

That goes for you too, OTM. Why don't you trust Xdaamno? Your attack on him feels a big OMGUSy to me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:25 am

His good scum-hunting abilities are good reasons not to lynch him, but not to give him a cop role. My reasons were in one of my first posts in the game:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Xdaamno, CTD and CDB are high on my list of suspects. Xdaamno especially sounds terrorist with:
Xdaamno wrote:I haven't recieved my role yet :O

Kidding...
And attacking Guardian.

Bullying Korran.

Electing CTD. (He's electing who I think is most suspicious!)
CTD and Xdaamno are not definitely pro-town nor anti-town, but have definitely raised a few eyebrows so they should be given roles where they can be mixed in with players with conflicting ideas, like SIA or crypto. Field agent should be reserved for more scummy players such as Korran.

Also, I think that no-vote might not be as suicidal as in regular mafia in this type of game. What do you guys think about that ?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:32 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Well, I can't say I really agree with that. Many of the things that you seem to think are scummy (Attacking Guardian, "bullying" Korran) are actually thing I tend to see as good scum-hunting; I agreed with most of his attacks on Guardian, for example, and putting pressure on a newer player to get a reaction is also a quite useful way to find scum. And I'm not sure why the early joke post is scummy.

I'd also like to hear why you think CTD is scummy; I'm not sure I see that either.

As for a no-vote; do you mean a no-lynch vote? Well, we basically get 1 lynch every 3 "hours". If we lynch in the first hour, we might get more lynches in total, but I could see how it might be better to wait until hour 2 or 3 if the extra conversation or whatever improves our odds of lynching scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:33 am

FBI is more important than counterintelligence because of two major points:

1) He can be sped up
2) He has more abilities

Because I know I am pro-town, and Guardian would assign me this position, I would rather have him as director.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:35 am

--simul-posted with you--

I am mostly suspicious of them because they were the first to post. The "joke" post is scummy because of the timing, not the content.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:36 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Actually, Albert, if you looked at my posts, I was planning on putting you in a Crypto position, which is perhaps the MOST important place to put people we think are pro-town. A scum in an FBI position would be in great danger if he tried to fake his one investigation; a scum in a crypto position could give us incorrect results for investigations much more easily, and it'd be very hard to prove it was him faking the investigations or giving us the wrong results.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”