Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:39 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

I still don't see how Theo could possibly be that confused as to why we have two criminologists. It's like he's not even reading my posts where I repeatedly proved that we should have at least two of them, and further backed it up with more evidence. Rand is clear.
Permanent V/LA.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:48 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Skruffs wrote:Theo - You say yo uwill not vote Scotmany or Kison. But you didn't include BM in your list of people you are looking at. Does that mean you think BM is misguided in his suspicions on those two? ?
Pretty much. Do you not agree?

MoS - I've never seen the role before, plus I didn't/don't know how useful two of them would be at the start of the game. I've casted a fair amount of suspicion at it but considering Rand was tracked to BM, I believe it.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:58 am

theo, I proved that Lalm had Criminologist as his safe claim. Why would he have a role as a safe claim that already existed in the game, unless the town was supposed to believe that there were multiple instances of the role in the setup? Please explain this to me. Even though you have had to give up your crusade in the face of overwhelming evidence, you still claimed to find it hard to believe that it appeared twice.

Also, I clearly explained how useful (or not useful, as the case may be) the Criminologist role is in my posts, the same posts where I proved that there could be two of that role in this game. I seriously think you aren't really reading the thread unless it's directed specifically at you.
Permanent V/LA.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:24 am

Post by theopor_COD »

MoS I frankly have no idea why Lalmstreek had a supposed safe claim, which was a role originally in the game. It's obviously not very safe, bit of bastard moddery and yes I guess if there was multiple criminologists then it's possible the mod gave him the safe claim. With Skruffs following Rand I'm content with them both.

Thing with the role it's not like a cop with different sanities, you point out that having two of them serves a purpose when one dies, well if both had lived to the endgame, I don't particularly see how helpful it would be then, thats only a hypthetical situation. Seperately I'm still trying to digest some 70 odd pages so if I inadvertandly miss things, then I apologise, it ain't easy replacing with so much posts to wade through. In hindsight I should probably sit back and let others air opinions.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:05 pm

theopor, throwing in roles like the Criminologist is a good way to give people a chance to be useful instead of just having to get the townie role. It's a good way to keep setups balanced without boring everyone.
Permanent V/LA.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:15 pm

Post by Kison »

I fail to see, Theopor, how you are content with
Skruffs
simply because he claims he followed Rand. I could see how you could be content with him for something other than that.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:25 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I was happy with Skruffs play before hand.
theopor_COD wrote:Skruffs your attack at Lalmstreak has you down in the good camp
theopor_COD wrote:I don't see why you claimed. I don't disbelief your claim, I have you more pro-town than a lot of players at present, due to Day One.
LFBProd
LFBProd
Townie
LFBProd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:26 pm

Post by LFBProd »

I know you want me to post more Theo, but understand this. I really thought Jah was going to come up some sort of scum after repeatedly not answering questions posed to him, and then just disappearing when it was certain he was going to bite it. It really threw me out of wack to find that he was town. What screwed my head up further was to find that Alex was in deed also town, as he was my other lead. If you look back on day 2, you will see that they were in fact the two people that I mentioned as being suspicious of. When day 3 started, I really didn't know what to think.

Then you replaced a player I frankly didn't even notice was playing, and come charging out of the gate throwing accusations at Rand and not listening to anything others had to say. You have continued to be at the forefront of posting idea which is good and bad. I'm glad to see that you are such a contrast to your predecessor in terms of posting, however if you keep throwing barraging us with posts, it allows to scum simply sit back and watch the madness at work. You need to give others a chance to speak if you want more discussion to come out of us.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:45 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Good posting ^^

I agree, I need to step back into the shadows slightly.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by Jalyn »

MoS, I hadn't noticed that post quoting Lalm's reaction to Rand's claim. So we can be sure that Lalm did get criminologist as a safe claim.

All of which makes:

a) ac1983fan's reaction to Rand's role claim just as bad as I've been saying for days

b) makes these quotes look interesting:
ac1983fan wrote:
Jalyn wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:
Jalyn wrote:
vote:ac1983fan
for his reaction to Rand's claim. I agree that lynching Rand can wait until tomorrow.
I had never heard of the role before... I'm still not even sure what it does, either.
We do know, however, that Lalm had received the role as a safe claim.
You are honestly going to trust anything confirmed scum says? he most likely made uo the safe claim thing on his own, cuase a mod wouldn't give a safe claim for a role that's in the game.
ac1983fan wrote:
vote:theo
idiot.
rand claimed first, it would have taken a crapload of effort jsut to pull that role out of his ass. there could have been two... and lalm lied. scum do that.

I'm happy with my vote.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:26 am

Why do you think I'm on that vote as well? I completely agree, but everyone else refuses to comment on his scumminess.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:26 am

EBWOP: That should be "most" everyone else...I'm sure I saw one or two people contributing their own opinion on it.
Permanent V/LA.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:18 am

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

I haven't been able to do much, but I'm pretty sure that I picked up a town tell in ac1983fan's posts. FWIW, I think it would be a bad plan for us to lynch him today. I'm definitely thinking Kison or DGB.
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:28 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

ac1983fan (2) -- Jalyn, Mastermind of Sin
scotmany12 (1) -- Battle Mage
Battle Mage (2) -- DrippingGoofball, The Central Scrutiniser
theopor_COD (4) -- Skruffs, Rand Althor, ac1983fan, Kison
BrazeGoesMoo (1) -- theopor_COD

Not Voting: Twito, BrazeGoesMoo, Lowell, scotmany12, LFBProd, spectrumvoid
16 alive, 9 to lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:00 am

Post by Skruffs »

jalyn - i don't see how that quote mamkes him more likely to b e scum. Why are you *sure* that lalms got a safe claim? 1983 doesn't seem to have any clue about safe claims, but you do - if anything that makes it more likely that you are also mafia - not 1983. Just from aan objective point of view. If you are mafia, than pointing out as you did who Lalms missed in his 'midkill list' kind of almost clears MoS.
Just thoughts.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:31 am

Post by Jalyn »

Actually, MoS found the proof that Lalm had "criminologist" as a safe claim:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Lalmtreasteek wrote:I believe that claim unless it's a safe claim. I wouldn't vote him.
*in response to Rand's claim*

I was rereading Lalm and caught this. I'm pretty sure that's conclusive proof that his safe claim was Criminologist. It explains why he would think it was a safe claim rather than a fake claim.
Lalm's post was well before he claimed himself, before anyone even voted for him. I agree with MoS that it makes it very likely that Lalm was telling the truth about safe claims. All of which makes ac1983fan's reactions to both Rand's claim and Lalm's mention of criminologist as safe claim very suspect to me.

Does that make my thought process clearer?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:01 am

Post by Kison »

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:I haven't been able to do much, but I'm pretty sure that I picked up a town tell in ac1983fan's posts. FWIW, I think it would be a bad plan for us to lynch him today.
Please... Do explain.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:28 am

Kison wrote:
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:I haven't been able to do much, but I'm pretty sure that I picked up a town tell in ac1983fan's posts. FWIW, I think it would be a bad plan for us to lynch him today.
Please... Do explain.
I'd rather not.

You can think what you like; I'm merely expressing my total unwillingness to go for 1983 today.
possibly
comment."
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:24 am

Post by Twito »

I'm alive and I'm in Finland goddammit.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:40 am

Post by Kison »

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:
Kison wrote:
Please... Do explain.
I'd rather not.

You can think what you like; I'm merely expressing my total unwillingness to go for 1983 today.
Rather not? The only valid reason you should not want to state the why is if you want to avoid claiming. However, you specifically stated that his posts give you town tells. So perhaps for my
own
enlightenment, you should point out what you're talking about. Otherwise, I see no reason for you to make that remark if you refuse to point out the specifics. You may as well have kept it to yourself.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:58 am

Kison wrote:
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:
Kison wrote:
Please... Do explain.
I'd rather not.

Rather not? The only valid reason you should not want to state the why is if you want to avoid claiming. However, you specifically stated that his posts give you town tells. So perhaps for my
own
enlightenment, you should point out what you're talking about. Otherwise, I see no reason for you to make that remark if you refuse to point out the specifics. You may as well have kept it to yourself.
So you can look and see if you agree with me.

I'm not going to give away tells because then they're useless, sorry. If you want to pretend I didn't mention it that's hunky-dory too.
possibly
comment."
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:58 am

Not to mention the fact that I could be wrong, and then I'd look even dumber than usual.
possibly
comment."
Rand Althor
Rand Althor
Goon
Rand Althor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:55 pm

Post by Rand Althor »

Jalyn wrote:MoS, I hadn't noticed that post quoting Lalm's reaction to Rand's claim. So we can be sure that Lalm did get criminologist as a safe claim.

All of which makes:

a) ac1983fan's reaction to Rand's role claim just as bad as I've been saying for days

b) makes these quotes look interesting:
ac1983fan wrote:
Jalyn wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:
Jalyn wrote:
vote:ac1983fan
for his reaction to Rand's claim. I agree that lynching Rand can wait until tomorrow.
I had never heard of the role before... I'm still not even sure what it does, either.
We do know, however, that Lalm had received the role as a safe claim.
You are honestly going to trust anything confirmed scum says? he most likely made uo the safe claim thing on his own, cuase a mod wouldn't give a safe claim for a role that's in the game.
ac1983fan wrote:
vote:theo
idiot.
rand claimed first, it would have taken a crapload of effort jsut to pull that role out of his ass. there could have been two... and lalm lied. scum do that.

I'm happy with my vote.
Good catch.

Unvote;Vote:acfan
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:34 pm

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Good catch?

I must be stupid, I don't get it. Can you explain?
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:50 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

TS - I'm confused are you actually playing?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”