ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:27 am

Post by ryan »

Lowell wrote:STD, Dusk, and Trust.

If the mod doesn't extend the deadline, we'll need your thoughts on Fraggle NOW.

I still have this nagging suspicion scum are trying to run out the clock.

mod
, I too request an extension, if that matters. I think it's fair to say discussion has picked up of late.
We just got a replacement in, we have Primoris who I believe is being replaced (or prodded?) I can't remember now. And we have a claim that we still aren't 100% sure if it's true or not and now a wagon has hitched itself up to FraggleScum. I think things are picking up and an extension I believe is warranted.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:53 am

Post by FraggleScum »

And I don't pretend to know what you know, no na
Now please don't pretend to know what's on my mind
If we already knew everything that everybody knows
We would have, nothing to learn, tonight
And we would have, nothing to show, tonight

MOD: Request deadline extension
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:23 am

Post by ryan »

OH NO! Not more post lyrics!!!!
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:32 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Ryan, what are your thoughts on Fraggle? Personnaly, I'm completely confused about his latest post, he could have somehow gotten a new restriction, or he's scum trying a VERY desperate scheme to try and stop the bandwagon on him, or he could be just joking around, which is NOT helping if he is.

Albert, do you still have to post in lyrics?

And I too request a
deadline extention
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:36 am

Post by ryan »

Actually Jordan you bring up two things that first came to mind when I read your post. #1 He is trying to stop the bandwagon on him or #2 He has a new post restriction. The only question I would have is why (if) did he have to start posting that way now? I really am wondering if one is town with a restriction and the scum decided to try and copy the posting to keep suspicion off of him. Fraggle is climbing my scum ladder rapidly the past few days. I still am having problems believing your claim Jordan, but it's starting to look like you might be telling the truth. What do you think about Hackerhuck and Trustgossip?
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:45 am

Post by JordanA24 »

I wholly believe HH is town right now, and TG is slightly suspicious for not posting that often, but he's given a fair excuse for it, and his posts generally contain good amounts of content, so, I'm fine with both atm.

ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:47 am

Post by ryan »

Well the question is this than Jordan. If you are town, I'm town, HH is town, TG is town, who are the scum? I know you've had a case on Lowell (as have I) but for some reason I'm not feeling the same scumminess as I did earlier. Who's the mafia crew?
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:54 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Fraggle is looking VERY odd right now and I'm tempted to put my vote on him, I'll be wary of Primoris' replacement, and I've got an odd gut feeling on Sweeny. And of course there's Lowell BUT (shock coming up) his last few posts have made him climb my town ladder a bit.

ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:57 am

Post by ryan »

I think the question now is ABR going to be able to actually post OR will the post restriction be imposed on Fraggle AND ABR. I can tell you this, if Fraggle posted the song lyric as a joke he basically set himself up to have to do it from now on. I'm going to give him a chance (Fraggle that is) to explain the post and if he doesn't, I've got no problem placing a vote on him before I leave on vacation.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:21 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Lowell wrote:STD, Dusk, and Trust.

If the mod doesn't extend the deadline, we'll need your thoughts on Fraggle NOW.

I still have this nagging suspicion scum are trying to run out the clock.
Aimee wrote:Just had a read of Fraggle's posts. Frankly, it deserves an immediate
Fos: Fraggle
. I may upgrade to a vote, but one thing is that he is incredibly non-committal, really not saying very much, asking questions that had previously been asked, expressing suspicion towards both sides of the Ryan and Lowell affair, and has only voted Jordan and jumped on the bandwagon. All of this obviously has been hiding and staying invisible.
TrustGossip wrote: 1. I am a dumbass, everyone should go to Wikipedia and read everything about the theme of which their game is based upon.

3. Jordan is telling the truth.
ryan wrote:I think the question now is ABR going to be able to actually post OR will the post restriction be imposed on Fraggle AND ABR. I can tell you this, if Fraggle posted the song lyric as a joke he basically set himself up to have to do it from now on. I'm going to give him a chance (Fraggle that is) to explain the post and if he doesn't, I've got no problem placing a vote on him before I leave on vacation.
so don’t tell me what to write
and don’t tell me that I’m wrong……
and don’t tell me not to reference my songs within my songs

Vote: Aimee
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:24 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

ryan wrote:#1 He is trying to stop the bandwagon on him or
#2 He has a new post restriction.
I've been movin these things since the days of elementary
Now tell me what you need when you see me
I'm stackin G's, buyin all the things on TV, believe me
I got some killers on my payroll, and they know
When it's time to handle business, you gotta lay low
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:35 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Yeah, I'm finding that really difficult to believe as well.

ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:27 am

Post by ryan »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
ryan wrote:#1 He is trying to stop the bandwagon on him or
I've been movin these things since the days of elementary
Now tell me what you need when you see me
I'm stackin G's, buyin all the things on TV, believe me
I got some killers on my payroll, and they know
When it's time to handle business, you gotta lay low
So ABR, a vote for Fraggle gives the town a better chance to win?
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:33 am

Post by FraggleScum »

ryan wrote:Am I reading into this too much or is ABR fingering Fraggle to be scum and waiting for us to get through the day and to night so he can night kill him?
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
ryan wrote:
Who are your top choices right now Rapper ABR?
Questions for the lord, why he don't like me, guard my soul
Though my life was hard with no remorse
I absorb bomb less it's without protection for the boss
Rollin' in my double, raw, rugged, and ruthless
Keep a vest through these hard times, knowin' it's useless

FraggleScum wrote:I have a question I want to make sure I ask you guys...

Ryan and Jordan: If we lynch Lowell today, and he turns out to be innocent, how do you see days 2 and maybe 3 going? What would you do?

Lowell: Same question: If we lynch Ryan or Jordan...and they are innocent...what do you think our approach should be Day 2?

I ask because none of you have convinced me yet, but we seem to be bouncing back and forth between the three of you a lot in these pages. So
I just want to hear from you and make sure you have some sort of thought about the future.
Unvote Lowell, vote Fragglescum
TrustGossip wrote:
Major FOS: ryan

I want noone to suffer any delusions that ryan is my sacred lamb or something just because I think that his beating of a dead horse (Lowell) was motivated by genuine inanity and not scummishness.
The only people I feel comfortable in placing any amount of trust into at this point are Sweenytodd and STD
, and even then that's just because they actually process the information available in this game in a relatively unbiased and intelligent manner.

Part two following (to facilitate reading)

Wait until it fades to black
Ride into the sunset
Would I lie to you?
Well, I've got something to say
Grab your six-gun from your back!
Throttle the ignition,
Would I die for you?
Well here's your answer in spades!
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:51 pm

Post by ryan »

ABR: Fraggle is saying that Sweenytodd and STD are the only ones he sees as trustworthy right now, do you agree? Why should we lynch Fraggle? The one thing I find strange is that ABR has been posting lyrics all game and than all of a sudden Fraggle starts, anybody have any thoughts on why?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:15 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

ryan wrote:#1 He is trying to stop the bandwagon on him

As I approach the scene, from smokin' green
Got my eyes closed, niggaz so cold on my foes
I make em' die froze
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:24 pm

Post by ryan »

But he could be trying to stop the bandwagon ABR because he's a townie with a power role as well, true?
Dusk
Dusk
Goon
Dusk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:41 pm

Post by Dusk »

I'm still trying to catch up. I had an interview out in the real world today, and didn't get a chance to read over more of this games because of it.

Fraggle, from what I read of his posts, doesn't strike me as Scum. He's just not a smart player. The first thing he alludes to is the interesing lyrics Albert posts, "If it is a certain restriction he has...then he probably has some sort of special role. I went back and read his posts/poems and they really hint at a possible vigilante or serial killer role. A lot of them are 'I'm all alone against the system' kind of writings....just a thought."
Then Sweeny rightly points out that no one would breadcrumb special roles especially if they're a SK. Opinions like these simply are far-fetched and don't help the Town, but I'm always more interested with finding Mafia than Lynching someone (forgive me) stupid.

Trust Gossip later mentions that Fraggle hasn't defended himself, establised "town-ness" despite early bandwagons. "I don't think having an urge to establish town-ness will help my image much in the long run anyway" is Fraggles answer. I find this ridiculous since this is a game where you are constantly matching wits and defending yourself, but does this say Scum? It sounds like bad stretegizing to me. But Scum esp. are working overtime to blend in, therefore they wouldn't say that. Then in the same post (post 227) Fraggle mentions that Primoris has been oddly quiet but negates himself by saying this isn't necessarily Scum tactic. Whether you're town or scum you should be arguing for hardcore evidence you believe is tell-tell. You can't hope to win this game by waiting for others to make something of random quotes from other poster.

Is everyone is just trying to get rid of Fraggle because these kind of moves won't help us out in the long run? I also realize he replaced a player that did much of the same kind of posting.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:54 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

What is your alternative Dusk? I recognize that you replaced in at a difficult time (up against a deadline) and believe me... I appreciate it. We have had several wagons already, Ryan, lowell, Jordan, Fraggle... We're in a bind. Who do you find scummy in your re-read? Make a case for somebody so we can see your suspicions please. = )
Dusk
Dusk
Goon
Dusk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:40 pm

Post by Dusk »

When I first started reviewing this game, Lowell seemed most like a Scum to me. He's not totally in the clear, but I would need more time to go in depth with him. I saw the wagon. Then I saw where the votes started coming off him and I think it's just that he questioned the validity of the bandwagon, to do it given it was Jordan and Ryan who started it. If we already went there I don't think we have time to hope for an extention or start from square one with him. I don't have something everyone else already didn't mention right now.

So,

Vote: FraggleScum

I would of course unvote if he gave us some proof that we're dealing with a Townie of course. A RC or CC is the way to do this, but that may not be the only way. The lyrics must stop though. He and Mr. Rampage are making me uneasy.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:02 pm

Post by Aimee »

Dusk, I appreciate your thoughts, but one question I have is why the change from "Fraggle... doesn't strike me as scum" to a vote towards him?
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:04 pm

Post by Aimee »

Sweeny, after checking back, you haven't said much about Fraggle either. I am curious to see what you make of recent actions.
Dusk
Dusk
Goon
Dusk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:35 pm

Post by Dusk »

Aimee wrote:Dusk, I appreciate your thoughts, but one question I have is why the change from "Fraggle... doesn't strike me as scum" to a vote towards him?
Fraggle for the most part does simply seem like he's just not good at the game, but I can see everyone else's suspicions, too.

As I said before,

1) We don't have time to start from scratch.

2) I can't bring up anything that hasn't already been mentioned in the hunt for other scum yet

3) I can unvote if Fraggle says something that assuages suspicions.

Furthermore, call me callous, but if Fraggle is Townie I don't think he's a Role or a player we'll miss. What Doc, Cop, or RB says such things anyway?

To be more consistent and firm, Fraggle did say something that strikes me as desperate to shift attention from oneself. He mentions that Jordan claimed a villian for RB, but if Fraggle had read the opening post by the mod or really paid attention to Wikipedia, he'd understand the Maximals and Predacons are in a truce. He could have a Maximal Character, but he could also be an Alien Mafia member. Either way he has forgotten this detail.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:18 am

Post by ryan »

ABR has made a point of showing evidence on Fraggle lately, I'm not sure why but he has used his lyrics to point the FoS that way. Now with Fraggle into the lyrics posting, I'm not sure who to lsiten to. Since I'm going to be gone (in about an hour) I'm going to keep my vote and hope that this deadline is extended to give us more time to communicate.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:00 am

Post by Lowell »

I believe ABR's post restriction is genuine.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”