Micro 407: Jurassic Park Mafia - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1648, Pine wrote:Image

^This fucking thread

Then help lynch bbt and let's and this day
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Beck »

End this day*
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:32 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1649, Scripten wrote:
In post 1646, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1641, Scripten wrote:
Fferyllt:
Would you be interested in my BBT wagon? Today is just getting monotonous. If we end up with a deadline lynch again I'm probably gonna lose my mind. He doesn't have any reads that aren't associative or PoE, and that bugs me. It looks like it bugs you. Come on and join us.

There is stuff he's done that does ping my townsense. Not a lot, but some. Mostly the way he interacted with Grib's gamestate starting point regarding eating habits vs alignment. If Grib is town, then it makes no sense whatsoever for BBT to have so dramatically have flipped his read. So, I'm left with either scum-BBT bussed scum-Grib out of the chute on day 1 for no apparent reason, or scum-BBT flipped his manufactured read on a relatively easy mislynch for no apparent reason.

Or, he's not scum.

In my scum game where I was on his team, (It's on my wiki page, if you're curious.) he used a similar tactic to push a wagon on me right out of RVS. (Pretty much the same part of the day that he pushed Grib.) Obviously, the tactic was slightly different here, but not enough that I'm willing to discount BBT being scum for it.

OK, I'll take a look.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:39 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 1636, fferyllt wrote:BBT I have no fucking idea why you're townreading me.

It's only a light town-read. Don't flatter yourself, it's by no means solid.

In post 1639, Beck wrote:
Poe aren't reasons, try agin

I have stated reasons for why you're scum. Please read.

In post 1640, Beck wrote:
Plus what happened to your theory that scripten/me is a scum team? Now you are town reading him?

Plus I'm pretty sure you were scum reading grib at some point, why did that change? What did he do to make you think he's town?

I realized you and Scripten don't really make sense. It was something I was contemplating, it's not like I actively pursued it.

I was scum-reading Grib, I'm glad you're at least reading some parts of the game. Now, I encourage you to go and read where and why my read on Grib changed.

Fferyllt:
Would you be interested in my BBT wagon? Today is just getting monotonous. If we end up with a deadline lynch again I'm probably gonna lose my mind. He doesn't have any reads that aren't associative or PoE, and that bugs me. It looks like it bugs you. Come on and join us.

This is really starting to grate on me. I have explained why I think Beck is scum, like, numerous times.

In post 1642, Beck wrote:
Also.you never explained.why you left grib's vote out as a reason why pine was at l-1. Why would you purposely lie to pine if you are indees town? My vote was #1 remember?

Because I didn't like the votes from you and Math. It's that simple.

Or, he's not scum.

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

In my scum game where I was on his team, (It's on my wiki page, if you're curious.) he used a similar tactic to push a wagon on me right out of RVS. (Pretty much the same part of the day that he pushed Grib.) Obviously, the tactic was slightly different here, but not enough that I'm willing to discount BBT being scum for it.

Shame on you for trying to use meta to read me.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:40 am

Post by Beck »

Bbt is playing like that newbie game here, though he isn't playing like the jiffy game that just ended. So I'm not sure meta will be useful.

His play speaks for itself though and it's screaming scum.

Out of the blue intent to hammer isn't town motivated. Trying to mislead pine and deflect away from grib was kinda weird too
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1653, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:This is really starting to grate on me. I have explained why I think Beck is scum, like, numerous times.

No you actually haven't. I've called you out on it a bunch of times yet you keep pretending like you have.

All you have on me is some really stupid theory that doesn't even make sense, my pushing scripten day 1, me using self meta, and poe.

None of these are reasons to scum read anyone. Let alone push so hard to lynch them.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1653, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I was scum-reading Grib, I'm glad you're at least reading some parts of the game. Now, I encourage you to go and read where and why my read on Grib changed.

I don't ever remember seeing you explain it. Maybe I should use your own logic back on you. You are now town reading him cause you don't want to buss your partner. Am I right?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:56 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1648, Pine wrote:Image

^This fucking thread

I love that commercial.

Idic
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:17 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 1655, Beck wrote:
No you actually haven't. I've called you out on it a bunch of times yet you keep pretending like you have.

All you have on me is some really stupid theory that doesn't even make sense, my pushing scripten day 1, me using self meta, and poe.

None of these are reasons to scum read anyone. Let alone push so hard to lynch them.

Yeah, I actually have.

The only thing I haven't done is put it all together in one post. I've given up doing this, nobody reads them/cares unless they already agree with your scum-read prior to the case. It's just a huge waste of time and effort.

In post 1656, Beck wrote:
I don't ever remember seeing you explain it. Maybe I should use your own logic back on you. You are now town reading him cause you don't want to buss your partner. Am I right?

You should probably go read then.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1658, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:The only thing I haven't done is put it all together in one post. I've given up doing this, nobody reads them/cares unless they already agree with your scum-read prior to the case. It's just a huge waste of time and effort.

you have a person asking you multiple times for something and you don't do it because you don't think anyone would read it? :facepalm:
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1658, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You should probably go read then.

the only thing I remember is because he didn't want to vote you or something which is horseshit logic and kind of like buddying. Like "OOh he's town reading me now so let me make sure I town read him so he doesn't change his mind"
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Pine »

I -WAS- helping lynch BBT, and then the collective derpbrain of this thread changed its mind AGAIN

Grib is just as viable a lynch. He's at L-2, and Mathdino has intent to L-1

Why don't YOU get on board? This game does NOT revolve around you and your ever-changing whims, Beck, despite your absurd post count
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:55 am

Post by Beck »

Umm, the only person who got off the bbt wagon was you. So blame yourself for the derp brain change. Bbt WAS at l-1and would be if you went back. :facepalm: at you right now
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1591, ArcAngel9 wrote:
VOTE COUNT - 2.7
Grib -
fferyllt, Mathdino
Mathdino-

BlueBloodedToffee-
, Scripten, Beck, Pine
Beck-

Pine-
Grib

Not Voting

BlueBloodedToffee

With 7 alive it takes 4 for a lynch and 3 for no lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2014-11-21 11:15:00)

In post 1617, ArcAngel9 wrote:
VOTE COUNT - 2.8
Grib -
fferyllt, Pine
Mathdino-

BlueBloodedToffee-
, Scripten, Beck,
Beck-

Pine-
Grib

Not Voting

BlueBloodedToffee, Mathdino

With 7 alive it takes 4 for a lynch and 3 for no lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2014-11-21 11:15:00)
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:58 am

Post by Scripten »

I'm starting to feel like a Pine/BBT scumteam would actually be fairly possible. Of course, that would rely on a really ballsy fakebus by BBT. (Which I could see in his playstyle, tbh.)
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1664, Scripten wrote:I'm starting to feel like a Pine/BBT scumteam would actually be fairly possible. Of course, that would rely on a really ballsy fakebus by BBT. (Which I could see in his playstyle, tbh.)

I've actually seen a fake bus in lylo before so I wouldn't put it past anyone
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Scripten »

There's also the weird switch on Grib, but I could see scum!BBT pulling something like that for town cred in this game.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Beck, who is BBT's scumpartner?
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by Beck »

No clue anymore
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:33 am

Post by Beck »

Tick tock, 2 days left on the clock
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:47 am

Post by fferyllt »

Fferyllt:

There is stuff he's done that does ping my townsense. Not a lot, but some. Mostly the way he interacted with Grib's gamestate starting point regarding eating habits vs alignment. If Grib is town, then it makes no sense whatsoever for BBT to have so dramatically have flipped his read. So, I'm left with either scum-BBT bussed scum-Grib out of the chute on day 1 for no apparent reason, or scum-BBT flipped his manufactured read on a relatively easy mislynch for no apparent reason.

Or, he's not scum.

I am disappoint.

I was hoping to find a smoking gun in that game. Instead I found this: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p6075725. He claimed to have voted you to move the game along by getting someone to L-2.

His push on you was anemic compared to the way he went after Grib early this game.

Maybe I'm missing something. Aside from voting you early and exchanging a couple posts with you prior to moving his vote over to town, was there something in that game you wanted to point out?

Idic
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:05 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 1670, fferyllt wrote:
I am disappoint.

I was hoping to find a smoking gun in that game. Instead I found this: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p6075725. He claimed to have voted you to move the game along by getting someone to L-2.

His push on you was anemic compared to the way he went after Grib early this game.

Maybe I'm missing something. Aside from voting you early and exchanging a couple posts with you prior to moving his vote over to town, was there something in that game you wanted to point out?

There was less in that game to go on than there allegedly was here. BBT (legitimately or not) thought that Grib had scumslipped, while in that game he (illegitimately) thought that my RVS questions were scummy. I'm not sure if you could ever find a 1 to 1 gameplay example from meta. And I'm not saying that BBT's meta implicates him as scum, only that it shows that he'll make pushes on a scumbuddy during D1, so discounting him as scum is folly.

There's also the likelihood that Grib is not his scumbuddy.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:14 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1671, Scripten wrote:
In post 1670, fferyllt wrote:
I am disappoint.

There was less in that game to go on than there allegedly was here. BBT (legitimately or not) thought that Grib had scumslipped, while in that game he (illegitimately) thought that my RVS questions were scummy. I'm not sure if you could ever find a 1 to 1 gameplay example from meta. And I'm not saying that BBT's meta implicates him as scum, only that it shows that he'll make pushes on a scumbuddy during D1, so discounting him as scum is folly.

There's also the likelihood that Grib is not his scumbuddy.

Meta's a slippery thing. I usually look at tone and textual body language when doing full meta research, and I prefer experiential meta to cold meta.

wincon + role > motivation + personality > in-thread behaviors.

Posting that mostly so players have an idea how I scumhunt/townhunt when I'm firing on all cylinders.

His reason for backing off you in that game was scummy for a player who tunnels as town. His reasons for backing off Grib look way more organic to me.

I don't think I can vote there today. I don't think I could vote him at all other than PoE or deadline lynch. And in the case of the latter I'd be pissed about it.

Idic
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:22 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 1672, fferyllt wrote:
His reason for backing off you in that game was scummy for a player who tunnels as town. His reasons for backing off Grib look way more organic to me.

I don't think I can vote there today. I don't think I could vote him at all other than PoE or deadline lynch. And in the case of the latter I'd be pissed about it.

I'm doing my best to avoid us having a deadline lynch. Who are your top scumreads beside Grib? In most any situation, I'd be okay with a Grib lynch, but there's a problem there.

BBT is, IIRC, the only player who is not okay with a Grib lynch, so unless he is Grib's scumbuddy, it just doesn't make sense for Grib to be scum. However, it seems that BBT's motivation for backing off of the Grib wagon appears too towny for him to be scum. You can understand my frustration here?
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:40 am

Post by Beck »

I am not ok with a grib lynch anymore, I only desire 1 lynch and that is bbt. anyone else I am not interested in.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”