Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:59 am

Post by Battle Mage »

rofl. thats the weakest excuse for an OMGUS ever. i have proof of your lies. the proof of your general scumminess is within the thread. if anyone here participated in Sicilian Mafia, you will know what im talking about.
Also, your claim that metagaming is a scumtell is totally ridiculous.

going to get that quote now.
BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:01 am

Post by Battle Mage »

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=850

Post 869 is a defence of my fake-claim tactic. it was made yesterday.

Today he is saying the exact opposite here.

Now i know that the actual topic is of no relevance to the game, but WHY the change of stance?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:11 am

Post by ryan »

I'm not going to turn this thread into a pissing match BM but that quote said I couldn't fault you for your effort, that doesn't mean I agree with you but I couldn't fault you for an attempt, not a defense of your attempt. And thanks for pointing it out the actual topic IS no revelance to the game, so why bring it up? Why are you acting so guilty? (again) Actually that game is a great read on how BM can constantly be anti town with his actions and remarks, kinda like this current attempt.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:29 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ryan wrote:I'm not going to turn this thread into a pissing match BM but that quote said I couldn't fault you for your effort, that doesn't mean I agree with you but I couldn't fault you for an attempt, not a defense of your attempt. And thanks for pointing it out the actual topic IS no revelance to the game, so why bring it up? Why are you acting so guilty? (again) Actually that game is a great read on how BM can constantly be anti town with his actions and remarks, kinda like this current attempt.
if you are saying you couldnt fault me, that IS a defence. if you think my suspicion of you, is me 'acting guilty', you have a lot to learn. The point i am making is that you have LIED somewhere along the line.
Now ill ask you 1 more time. WHY?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:37 am

Post by ryan »

BM: I'm not going to go down this road of 5-6 pages of mindless back and forth conversations (you and WGFaldo rings a bell in that thread you posted) I didn't lie (for the 3rd time) You have acted guilty since earlier when you jumped on me for placing a vote on you and it hasn't stopped since. Me saying I can't fault you for trying is sure as heck not a defense, it's a comment, period. You tried, you got hammered, nothing more. You gave it a shot, who can fault somebody for trying? Doesn't mean I agree with you doing it, it was a stupid claim and you got hammered because of it (rightfully so) you were acting anti town there and you are doing it again here. Taking things out of context seems to be your game style, it didn't work than, it won't work here.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:58 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol how can i act 'guilty'. even if i was an SK, i wouldnt have anything to be 'guilty' about yet. it seems like it is only us 2 here in this game, but thats no reason not to discuss things. i wont argue semantics over what you said. I know how it was meant, and you deny it. Its up to the rest of the town to make their own mind up.
-ofc, you are still lying about the claim now. You aren't stupid Ryan. It was the claim that avoided me getting hammered on Day 1. the fact i got hammered on Day 2 is irrelevant.

now dont get me wrong, i dont think this incident makes a great case on you, but your responses havent done you any favours. The fact of the matter is, you have changed your mind within a short space of time, about an irrelevant issue, with the supposed intention of using it in order to reduce my credibility. Your overall behaviour has been an exact replica of your play as scum.
Im hoping we have some people here who were in that game, who can back me up on this.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:06 am

Post by ryan »

You know how it was meant? Because you can crawl in my head and know what I mean when I post something? Are you that stupid? BM, you are doing exactly what gets people lynched, finding one person you think is scum and trying to beat them into scum, not gonna work, I'm not a SK, sorry but I'm not. As far as reducing your credibilty, you are doing that to yourself on each of your posts, I don't have to do anything to help out that cause. BTW, stop calling me a liar, I posted my response and you cannot for some reason see that as fact. Calling somebody a liar doesn't make them one, it makes you look like an idiot especially when they posted their side of the story. Stop muddying up the game.
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:19 am

Post by yellowbounder »

blahgo is being replaced. A replacement is still being sought for spoinkmaster.

And are those drum beats the sound of an coming deadline? Be warned.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:26 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ryan wrote:You know how it was meant? Because you can crawl in my head and know what I mean when I post something? Are you that stupid? BM, you are doing exactly what gets people lynched, finding one person you think is scum and trying to beat them into scum, not gonna work, I'm not a SK, sorry but I'm not. As far as reducing your credibilty, you are doing that to yourself on each of your posts, I don't have to do anything to help out that cause. BTW, stop calling me a liar, I posted my response and you cannot for some reason see that as fact. Calling somebody a liar doesn't make them one, it makes you look like an idiot especially when they posted their side of the story. Stop muddying up the game.
No, ryan. Understanding the meaning behind a comment doesnt require psychic powers. it just requires a bit of intelligence, which id like to think i possess. You are starting to sound panicky now.
If you are trying to accuse me of playing the 'consistency' card, you'd be wrong. I believe i was suspicious of MoS before i became more suspicious of you. It did strike me after i voted for MoS, that this game will be very difficult for an SK to forsee victory in. Playing like MoS has done- over ambitious, jumpy, pro-active, is not the sort of gambit that would help an SK win the game. to the contrary, id expect an SK to lurk in the shadows, and stay away from big wagons most of the time.
lol you can protest all you want, but the facts are here for all to see. You have lied at some point. Id have been far happier if you'd simply admitted that you'd changed your stance, maybe because previously you had been softening your comments in order to be nice to me. However, you continue to deny what is plain for all to see. You've posted 'your side of the story', and frankly, it doesnt add up.
im not even going to comment on the hypocrisy of your posts, as i wouldnt want to 'muddy up the game' as you put it.

Id rather focus my efforts on identifying scum.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:38 am

Post by ryan »

BM: You are the only one to weigh in on my alleged "lie" just you fella, nobody else has commented on your "claim" Maybe you are a SK trying to get as many people to claim as possible?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:48 am

Post by Battle Mage »

wtf are you talking about? i didnt think i had claimed, nor had i asked anyone else to. you're raving now...

oh and i think the reason why nobody else has commented on the lie could be a combination of the follwoing things:

1. It is unlikely that any of the players had been reading in detail the entire game in which the comments were made, unless they had been playing. im not sure how many, if any, that applies to.

2. The fact is, nobody has BEEN HERE to comment yet. you can hardly expect a great deal of criticism when there is only 1 guy posting can you?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:15 am

Post by yellowbounder »

spoinkmaster is replaced by Estes
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:17 am

Post by ryan »

Welcome Estes
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:28 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

yellowbounder wrote:
blahgo is being replaced. A replacement is still being sought for spoinkmaster.

And are those drum beats the sound of an coming deadline? Be warned.
Drum beats in a pancake house? o.O
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:31 am

ryan wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
ButteBlues wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Why is everyone still voting Blahgo? He is not scum.
Proof?
blahgo wrote:I'm Here and Game for Lynchig Luckers other than myself. But before I vote I want to see Day 1 play out a little more.
Proof.
LOL at your proof/evidence, everyone says that during the game MoS, come on now, and BM I'm disappointed in you for calling that "evidence" I thought you were a better player than that. If you are going to post some "proof" at least give us something that not everyone else has posted as well. Blahgo is, what at -3 now? The town is speaking MoS, looks like Blahgo is the decision, are you saying that you won't go with what the town wants? As for you BM and the last game we played, wasn't that the game where you fake claimed and got yourself lynched because of it? Just something to think about my friend.
Wow, for once, BM is right. Ryan just made a huge slipup. Trying to force people to conform to the majority, which is probably infested with our SKs? At no point should a protown player
EVER
give up his own opinions to follow a majority that he strictly disagrees with. That statement sounds like it's coming from scum who's trying to push through a lynch on BlahgoTownie, using the fact that he is L-3 to try and bully other players into hopping on the bandwagon.

unvote, vote: Ryan

Mod: A replacement for Givlmrak (or w/e his name is) and a Vote Count would not go amiss.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:32 am

Also, BM has done nothing wrong by quoting Sicilian mafia, because it is not an ongoing game.
Permanent V/LA.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:44 am

Post by ryan »

I never tried to push through a blahgo lynch, I'm not even currently voting for him, especially since he is being replaced and I'm not a fan of replacing people who are lurking, I'd rather see them prodded and than replaced. I never retracted a statement, read the comment, I didn't agree or disagree with his claim, I mean seriously guys, where did I say that "Great job BM, your fake claim was a smart play?" I NEVER did. I'm confused on how this is being used against me. You guys do what you want but when I come up town, you two are going to look pretty stupid for pushing a lynch on a townie player.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:55 am

Ryan wrote:Blahgo is, what at -3 now? The town is speaking MoS, looks like Blahgo is the decision, are you saying that you won't go with what the town wants?
This implies that you agree with the "town" and its decision to lynch Blahgo, since you are trying to force other people to conform to the bandwagon. The fact that you are not voting Blahgo yourself merely makes you a hypocrit for not practicing what you preach. And now you desperately fall back upon the "When I come up townie, you'll be sorry" ploy to try and scare us off your wagon. Unfortunately for you, I'm not afraid of being wrong. It is only by risking being wrong that we have a chance to be right. And I'm sure as hell the BM doesn't have any qualms about being wrong, or he wouldn't play the way he does. So nice try, Ryan, but you're not going to scare us off you.
Permanent V/LA.
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:02 am

Post by Estes »

Hey Guys, I'm gonna go read up on the thread before making any decisions.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:07 pm

cool. Welcome.
Permanent V/LA.
Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:23 pm

Post by Qman »

Since Blahgo is being replaced with someone (we hope) that won't be a lurkasaurus I'm going to remove my vote. That and other people are making themselves look more SK'ish (read: scummy). Gotta love discussion pickin up.

UNVOTE

votecount please[/]b
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:24 pm

Post by Qman »

errr

votecount please
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:23 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Unvote
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:23 am

Good people. Now, how about you actually contribute something to this discussion? Ksc0pe, what do you think of Qman and ryan? Qman, what do you think of Battle Mage?

Why are there only 6 people posting out of like 18?
Permanent V/LA.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:18 am

Post by ryan »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Ryan wrote:Blahgo is, what at -3 now? The town is speaking MoS, looks like Blahgo is the decision, are you saying that you won't go with what the town wants?
This implies that you agree with the "town" and its decision to lynch Blahgo, since you are trying to force other people to conform to the bandwagon. The fact that you are not voting Blahgo yourself merely makes you a hypocrit for not practicing what you preach. And now you desperately fall back upon the "When I come up townie, you'll be sorry" ploy to try and scare us off your wagon. Unfortunately for you, I'm not afraid of being wrong. It is only by risking being wrong that we have a chance to be right. And I'm sure as hell the BM doesn't have any qualms about being wrong, or he wouldn't play the way he does. So nice try, Ryan, but you're not going to scare us off you.
You have picked on something that isn't even there and you MoS are like a sheep following BM down the path. We have no discussion right now and the only reason a bandwagon started on Blahgo was because he wasn't participating and with him being replaced why would I keep a vote on him? He didn't give us anything to go by, nor did he post anything that made him look guilty. You want to talk about being a follower? Starting thinking for yourself for a second. We have no legit evidence on anyone because the past 5 pages have been dominated by three people. Scare you off? I'm not trying to scare anyone, I'm stating a fact. I'm town, case closed. You have nothing but hypothetical evidence on me and when others start weighing in, you'll see that.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”