pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5325 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 5322, pieguyn wrote:the guilty

also this part of the first post shouldn't be there. I'm still not used to typing on this keyboard -.-
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5326 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by Saki »

I shouldn't even be on lynchlists

on another note
unless MyLo or close to it or some batshit crazy scenario where we massclaim and then decide to lynch me for global protect
I'm regarding anyone that wants to lynch me as absolutely fucking stupid

pedit: pie I like post-stringing, though
Alch is one of the few actual reads I have and I have him down as town
I'm not going to really consider him for scum unless mastin flips scum
retired
LoL - Atlantica / Viera Assassin (NA)
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
GTKAS: Saki
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5327 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Saki »

the thing that did it for me was mastin saying that om was thinking the same things as she was and that makes om town
i call bullshit
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5328 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 5326, Saki wrote:pedit: pie I like post-stringing, though
Alch is one of the few actual reads I have and I have him down as town
I'm not going to really consider him for scum unless mastin flips scum

tbh I get town vibes from Alch's ISO in a lot of places. I really want him to be town but I thought about it a lot and the possibility that makes the most sense is scum mastin bussing scum-Alch.

either way, I basically agree with you here
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5329 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by pieguyn »

it's also extremely ironic that mastin is calling BOP out for "discrediting instead of exploring", when she is sitting there trying to ask me and Wisdom why we're still alive in order to discredit our reads. (and before anyone goes "lolnope that's not the same thing", I've basically admitted my reads until I did a reset on D3 were pretty bad, and DOAA was the designated kill N3, but regardless the fact is I didn't reset until D3)
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5330 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 5324, pieguyn wrote:*even have to be half awake

Ank's defense of mastin is really bad and
most of what he's saying is objectively wrong
. also bad is the way he is pushing on a role that can basically be confirmed down the line.

Show your work.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5331 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by pieguyn »

can I just say "all of it"? because that's basically true
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5332 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by pieguyn »

but anyway, has the Dan scumflip impacted your reads at all? if so, how?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5333 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 5322, pieguyn wrote:. . .despite hard defending him the previous day.

I never did this.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5334 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 5331, pieguyn wrote:can I just say "all of it"? because that's basically true

So my gut is objectively wrong?

In post 5332, pieguyn wrote:but anyway, has the Dan scumflip impacted your reads at all? if so, how?

Most of my scumreads are individual based on what they themselves did, so it really hasn't changed a whole lot. Alch looks worse with AD scumflip, beeboy looks better. That's about it, really.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5335 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by pieguyn »

er

you were defending Dan for a large majority of the game. then, on D3, you were pushing a beeboy lynch over an AD lynch. the bolded:

In post 4442, Ankamius wrote:I'm okay with On now as well.
Beeboy is still a superior lynch to AD.
Getting townvibes from Mastin's posts, albeit with a note that this will change if she takes too long to do the ISOs she kept mentioning. However:

Mastin:
Did you respond to my amended post (the one you quoted was incomplete) or just the one you quoted?

is a direct appeal to get pressure off AD.

I guess you weren't exactly hard defending him, but the point is it was obvious you didn't want him lynched until he was basically confirmed as scum.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5336 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 5335, pieguyn wrote:beeboy

well, Alch lynch, but the point is you were still pushing away from Dan
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5337 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Ankamius wrote:So my gut is objectively wrong?

yes
this is what you said:

In post 5310, Ankamius wrote:Anyway mastin2's posts make me even less convinced that she's scum. Disregarding meta entirely, my gut doesn't detect any scum motivations behind any of her recent posts. Just looking at how she reacts to things doesn't look like scum panicking either. The way the wagon completely exploded on her as soon as the day started tingles me the wrong way on top of that.

mastin is STILL trying to act like she had reason to believe Dan was town, despite the fact that:

1. her reasoning was objectively wrong, and I had explained why several times that game day
2. said reasoning was proven wrong by virtue of Dan flipping scum.

you don't see any scum motivation in that? it's scum who doesn't want to make themselves look bad by admitting their reasoning was shit, so they try to convince everyone that they actually *did* believe it.

the 2nd point doesn't mean anything unless you show your work yourself, and the 3rd point does not make someone more likely to be town.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5338 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 5322, pieguyn wrote:yesterday, when we were slow rolling our guilty, the guilty, mastin, Ankamius, and Om were all HARD DEFENDING Dan.

today, mastin, Ankamius, and Om are collectively defending each other. additionally, none of them have reevaluated in any way as a result of the Dan scumflip, despite hard defending him the previous day.

does anyone see the problem here?

In post 5323, pieguyn wrote:^do not make me spam that until it gets addressed, because I will fucking do it. you don't even half to be awake to see there is something terribly wrong.

Alch was pushing all of them, all of whom were pushing him back. so yeah, it makes a LOT of sense mastin would walk in and start bussing Alch. it gives her the ammo she needs to carry her scum team through the rest of the game.

I don't get how this makes me more likely to be scum with Mastin than the ones that were all defending Dan and now each other.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5339 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Mastin's entire playstyle this game is basically saying shit that will just pile on more attention to her, and literally has not changed once from when she started posting to when she started getting pressure. That is such a ridiculous thing to argue that I have a hard time believing that it's scum-motivated. She had to have known at that point that most, if not all, of the reason that people were voting her was for that, so... continuing to defend it helps her... how?

I'm not really sure how I can show my work with #2. The main gist is that the way she bullheaded against the accusation on her only to post reads with explanations, then claim setup shit on top of that doesn't look like scum pushed into a corner.

Third is purely gut, and the type that I'd never be able to explain.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5340 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 5338, Alchemist21 wrote:I don't get how this makes me more likely to be scum with Mastin than the ones that were all defending Dan and now each other.

it doesn't. I want to call you town, but if mastin is scum, her play yesterday re: you doesn't make much sense for scum lining up a mislynch. it does make sense as scum bussing strategically, though
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5341 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 5321, Saki wrote:and I honestly have no fucking clue why anyone wants to lynch me over even the tiniest bit scummy player right now with 15 living players

b/c I'm basically confirmable pre-LyLo

In post 5326, Saki wrote:I shouldn't even be on lynchlists

This logic is so slimy it hurts.
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5342 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by Saki »

In post 5338, Alchemist21 wrote:I don't get how this makes me more likely to be scum with Mastin than the ones that were all defending Dan and now each other.

it doesn't
in my eyes mastin is the representative of the group that defended dan and now are collectively pushing you [om, mastin, ank] iirc
if mastin is scum, then the others are likely scum, and to a lesser extent you might be
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5343 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 5339, Ankamius wrote:Mastin's entire playstyle this game is basically saying shit that will just pile on more attention to her, and literally has not changed once from when she started posting to when she started getting pressure. That is such a ridiculous thing to argue that I have a hard time believing that it's scum-motivated. She had to have known at that point that most, if not all, of the reason that people were voting her was for that, so... continuing to defend it helps her... how?

it's exactly as I said

it makes her look like she actually did believe it. putting things in perspective, if you're town, the reaction you are having is exactly the reaction that statement was engineered to generate.

In post 5339, Ankamius wrote:I'm not really sure how I can show my work with #2. The main gist is that the way she bullheaded against the accusation on her only to post reads with explanations, then claim setup shit on top of that doesn't look like scum pushed into a corner.

er

I don't see how this is even remotely a town trait. it might not be "scum backed into a corner", but that doesn't mean "town" at all; not everyone will cave in under pressure as scum, and I sure as hell wouldn't expect mastin would. all of her recent posts have been entirely null to me. why do you think this is more likely to come from town?
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5344 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by Saki »

In post 5341, Ankamius wrote:This logic is so slimy it hurts.

what part of
'you can lynch me anytime before LyLo to confirm me as town with no backlash' do you not understand
It's like that one time where I was the hated townie who became loved with >5 players remaining and i had conftown status until I could be confirmed @MyLo
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5345 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Are you sure you're not this person mastin: http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Ichirin_Kumoi

Anyway, idk mastin, i've been trying to get Nacho in here, it's pretty much impossible, and it's more frustrating that everyone just wants to get in touch with nacho, yeah i know he's THE nacho, but i exist too, but i always get dumped by my hydra partners anyway, i'm probably just too bothersome to play with, I probably won't hydra ever again, heck i don't know why I'm still playing mafia anyways, i should've quit when i said i was going to quit.

Getting frustrated by this situation + my situation offsite isnt doing anything good to lift my mood, everything i've been asked lately is all regarding nacho, i don't see why i should even bother playing here if im just gonna be just "there".
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5346 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Back.
In post 4843, beastcharizard wrote:Darn, didn't realize I was in prod range. Oops. Won't happen again.
Forgot about beast.

Remember how I said one of beast/Dreams would be scum? Yeah, well, Dreams was town, sooooooooooooooooooooooo...
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5347 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 5344, Saki wrote:
In post 5341, Ankamius wrote:This logic is so slimy it hurts.

what part of
'you can lynch me anytime before LyLo to confirm me as town with no backlash' do you not understand
It's like that one time where I was the hated townie who became loved with >5 players remaining and i had conftown status until I could be confirmed @MyLo

Because once you start acting like a scumbutt, you suddenly become the best lynch because we don't lose anything even if we're wrong.
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5348 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Saki »

huh

that's actually a good point
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5349 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 5345, Sakura Hana wrote:Are you sure you're not this person mastin: http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Ichirin_Kumoi

Anyway, idk mastin, i've been trying to get Nacho in here, it's pretty much impossible, and it's more frustrating that everyone just wants to get in touch with nacho, yeah i know he's THE nacho, but i exist too, but i always get dumped by my hydra partners anyway, i'm probably just too bothersome to play with, I probably won't hydra ever again, heck i don't know why I'm still playing mafia anyways, i should've quit when i said i was going to quit.

Getting frustrated by this situation + my situation offsite isnt doing anything good to lift my mood, everything i've been asked lately is all regarding nacho, i don't see why i should even bother playing here if im just gonna be just "there".

/hug

you're not at all bothersome to play with. me flaking on you was 100% my fault (a large part of it was the fact reinoe is legitimately fucking annoying no matter what my alignment is), and Nacho is afaik site-wide VLA. I really apologize if I gave you that impression by flaking > <///

you probably shouldn't be frustrated by mastin, though. she's just scum and there is a chance she could be calling attention that on purpose

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”