Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:46 pm

Post by Adel »

Waiting for prodded players and other lurkers to roger up and post something.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:10 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Now you're playing semantics, pickem. It's not what you actually say, it's what you imply by your actions. You did not
say
that you wanted J-man lynched, but your actions implied that you supported such an action.

I told him he should defend himself better if he were town (which I thought he was), because I thought his defense/lack of basically was weird.
Please again tell me where I imply I want J-man to be lynched.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:34 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

J-man wrote:i REALLY REALLY want to vote pickem but instead i will
FO
Major
S:pickem

you can't just jump on a forming bandwagon (clearly jumping on as it forms since you posted twice after Dylan but before your vote) and it clear that you had read up to that point atleast because you responded to MoS... your definatly pouring out scummy vibes over here.
I guess I just feel not posting for a few days, then dropping a vote only, escpecially one on you; when you hadn't even posted between his unvote, and revote of you, is a little more then weird.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love

STREAMING:

Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:05 pm

Post by Adel »

pickemgenius wrote:Please again tell me where I imply I want J-man to be lynched.
FoS:pickemgenius
for not seeing that it is clearly there.
Per
Per
Goon
Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:38 am

Post by Per »

Replacements for fak and carrotcake requested...
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:02 am

Post by J-man »

how do you put quotes inside of quotes ive been fiddleing for the last bit and i can't figure it out or find anything in the wiki to help :S.

so instead of quoteing ill use the post # i know it'll be a pain to go back and read it but it'll just be a mess otherwise :( :( :(

ok in respone to pickemgenius #227; which was in response to my post #224.

so how does that make sense at all pickem... you had posted
TWICE
since Dylan had done that very silly thing, and when you did finnaly vote it wasn't til after other people had voted, IMO you just gave yourself away and was hoping that they votes on Dylan would draw attention away from you, however i can't say that Dylans behaviour is forgiveable yet if he thinks im mafia still he should articulate why he still thinks that... pickem you need to be alot less scummy in your behaviour if you want to last Day 1
Kate
Kate
Goon
Kate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:38 am

Post by Kate »

J-man wrote:i REALLY REALLY want to vote pickem but instead i will FOMajorS:pickem

you can't just jump on a forming bandwagon (clearly jumping on as it forms since you posted twice after Dylan but before your vote) and it clear that you had read up to that point atleast because you responded to MoS... your definatly pouring out scummy vibes over here.

and not to ignore the dylan fiasco :S wth are you on... your not this inactive in other games... so why this one he definatly lurking why? idk im pretty sure ive got my scum pinned down but this is making me rethink everything. so yea Dylan IGMEOY
J-man, what's holding you back from voting him? i honestly don't think pickem's that scummy, he thought dylan was scummy, (so does pretty much everyone else :wink: ) and he voted him like the other 3 people, puting dylan at -3, not exactly something to worry about.

what's up with dylan? what i think is weird, is that he posted after he found out he had 4 votes, and he did this before, but he hasn't explained himself at all.
I don't know the meaning of the word "surrender". I mean, I know it, I'm not dumb... just not in this context. -The Tick
dylan41985
dylan41985
Goon
dylan41985
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:07 am

Post by dylan41985 »

yeah what is up with me, Kate? I'm not your prey.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:21 am

Post by Adel »

but maybe you should be. Try longer posts.
Kate
Kate
Goon
Kate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:46 am

Post by Kate »

seriously dylan, explain yourself.
I don't know the meaning of the word "surrender". I mean, I know it, I'm not dumb... just not in this context. -The Tick
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:05 am

Post by J-man »

@kate about pickem voting its not that he voted its WHEN he voted look at the stuff right before his vote, what is it? well he posts twice and doesn't mention anything about Dylan if im not wrong... he only votes after two other people have voted this makes me think at first thought that Dylam and pickem are mafia and pickem see's that dylan is going to take some major flack for lurking this long, and since the bandwagon is starting pickem will jump on early to distance himself from his mafia partner, and why i don't vote? well im quite certian that MoS deserves it more at this point and im just waiting for him to screw up but he already knew that, although as i just mentioned this past this Dylan, pickem pair is looking quite plausible to me.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:34 am

Post by pickemgenius »

J-man wrote:@kate about pickem voting its not that he voted its WHEN he voted look at the stuff right before his vote, what is it? well he posts twice and doesn't mention anything about Dylan if im not wrong... he only votes after two other people have voted this makes me think at first thought that Dylam and pickem are mafia and pickem see's that dylan is going to take some major flack for lurking this long, and since the bandwagon is starting pickem will jump on early to distance himself from his mafia partner, and why i don't vote? well im quite certian that MoS deserves it more at this point and im just waiting for him to screw up but he already knew that, although as i just mentioned this past this Dylan, pickem pair is looking quite plausible to me.
I post twice in response to MOS, so of course there is no mention of dylan.

Actually if you would look, only one new person voted for dylan.
Adel already had her vote on dylan before hand.
ThAdmiral was the only new person to vote for dylan.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

STREAMING:

J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by J-man »

wow my posts are hard to read... sry bout that guys, now I understand why no one ever listens to me... it's because i never post clearly... >.< I'll work on that, yet again sorry about that.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:42 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Stop apologising!
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:50 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

J-man wrote:i REALLY REALLY want to vote pickem but instead i will
FO
Major
S:pickem

and not to ignore the dylan fiasco :S wth are you on... your not this inactive in other games... so why this one he definatly lurking why? idk im pretty sure ive got my scum pinned down but this is making me rethink everything. so yea Dylan
IGMEOY
So...wait. You think I'm scum, but I haven't slipped up yet? And you really want to vote the guy that
I
am leading the charge against? Please explain your thought process regarding this. If I haven't slipped up yet, why do you think I'm scum?
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:52 pm

Adel wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:Please again tell me where I imply I want J-man to be lynched.
FoS:pickemgenius
for not seeing that it is clearly there.
\

Now you see why I think he's scum? He was caught in a serious slipup, and he's doing everything he can to feign ignorance of what he's done, instead of trying to actually explain his actions.
Permanent V/LA.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:08 pm

Post by Adel »

Yes. But.... J-man still look a little guilty, dylan41985 isn't doing much to clear himself, and we have two replacements coming in who are suspect to begin with. I fear the danger will be too many good scum candidates to choose from. You're doing a good job with pickemgenius so far. I bet I'll be on that wagon sooner or later.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:17 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

Mastermind of Sin wrote: Now you see why I think he's scum? He was caught in a serious slipup, and he's doing everything he can to feign ignorance of what he's done, instead of trying to actually explain his actions.

I got a few questions still.

1. what serious slip up?
2. how am I trying to feign ignorance from what i've done?
3. Please again tell me where I imply/say I want J-man to be lynched.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

STREAMING:

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:26 pm

pickemgenius wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote: Now you see why I think he's scum? He was caught in a serious slipup, and he's doing everything he can to feign ignorance of what he's done, instead of trying to actually explain his actions.

I got a few questions still.

1. what serious slip up?

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
unvote

J-man is not scum. Do not lynch him.

vote: pickemgenius

I have a really bad gut feeling about him, especially after his last post. I just get the feeling that he's scum trying to push through the lynch on J-man, while telling him what a protown player should do, so as seeming to educate him for the good of the town. Also, I don't feel that J-man hasn't defended himself. He *did* post a defense, but it was a defense that struck me as the sort newbie town would make, being overwhelmed by the pressure he's under.

pickem's last sentence again sounds like a scum ploy, in that scum often tell the town to not be hasty, as a way of trying to seem protown. You rarely see protown players put that much emphasis in such a statement.

Die suck scum die?
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Wait, if there wasn't a case worth lynching J-man over, why did you say he needed to defend himself? If there is not a case, there is nothing worth defending against. In addition, you said you
found him scummy because he didn't defend against a case for lynching him that you claim didn't exist.

Nice try, scum. Die now, kthnx.
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Wait, if there wasn't a case worth lynching J-man over, why did you say he needed to defend himself? If there is not a case, there is nothing worth defending against. In addition, you said you
found him scummy because he didn't defend against a case for lynching him that you claim didn't exist.

myself wrote:I just really didn't feel there was any case against J-man that warrented a lynch
I said that the case didn't exist? I'm pretty sure this is what you are talking about, and if we're reading the same thing, NOWHERE does it say that a case didn't exist, just no case that warrented a lynch.

There still is a case against him though, so he still needs to defend himself. Just because in my opinion it doesn't warrent a lynch, doesn't mean that he doesn't need to defend himself.
Like I said earlier, he's already defended himself against what case there was. Therefore, if you say he hasn't defended himself, you must be referring to another case that none of us know about, which would've been enough to lynch him, combined with other actions. But you said there wasn't enough of a case to lynch him.
2. how am I trying to feign ignorance from what i've done?
You've been avoiding addressing what you did directly by claiming to not know what you've done.
3. Please again tell me where I imply/say I want J-man to be lynched.
There: (as if it wasn't fucking obvious, were you not feigning complete ignorance, since this is the post that caused me to vote you in the first place)
pickemgenius wrote:My vibe-o-meter™ just went from wishy washy to more likely scum. I'm not really happy with his last few posts.
Adel wrote:why are you not scum? What have you done that is pro-town? Who is a better candidate for scum than you? What have they done that is anti-town?
I felt that you only answered latter two.
Town members
NEED
to defend themselves
always.

The afformentioned scummy vibes i've recently got is that in my first game ever (Newbie 334) one of the scum didn't post a defense for himself, and only listed a suspicion list. So it's
almost
like deja-vu, with a different person.

I do agree that we need
everyone
to comment on J-man, so that we don't come to a hasty conclusion.
Permanent V/LA.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:38 pm

Post by Adel »

pickemgenius (corrected by Adel) wrote:1.
what
why the
serious slip up?
how
why
am I trying to feign ignorance from what i've done?
3. Please again tell me
where
why
I imply/say I want J-man to be lynched.
Lets see you answer your own questions.

unvote:dylan41985 vote:pickemgenius

My vote may swing back to dylan41985 at any time for tactical reasons. If I could put 1/2 vote on each I would.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:50 pm

Adel wrote:
1/2vote: pickemgenius, 1/2vote: dylan41985
err, what?

>_>
Permanent V/LA.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:53 pm

Post by Adel »

Can we do that?

huh, well, lets try.

1/2unvote:pickemgenius 1/2vote:dylan41985
:|
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:59 pm

gogo trendsetter!
Permanent V/LA.
Per
Per
Goon
Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:12 am

Post by Per »

NabakovNabakov replaces fak.
Per
Per
Goon
Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:32 am

Post by Per »

HungryJoe replaces carrotcake.

Vote Count (#8)

dylan41985: 3 (DanMonkey, ThAdmiral, pickemgenius)
J-man: 3 (
NabakovNabakov
, Tromboner, dylan41985)
pickemgenius: 2 (Mastermind of Sin, Adel)
DanMonkey: 1 (
HungryJoe
)
Adel: 1 (Kate)
Mastermind of Sin: 1 (J-man)

Not voting: 1 (molestargazer)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Indeed, Adel's 1/2 vote has been ignored. :P

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”