chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:41 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

I request that all players PM me their roles. I'm currently traveling overseas and I did not have enough foresight to bring along several pieces of information. In my defense, I do have a stable internet connection.
"Miracles of Science" or "Freaks of Nature"?

Carp Logic. I'm so totally using that at some point.~ Mr. Flay
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:39 am

Post by ryan »

HackerHuck wrote:Considering the case you've made on Lowell, I'm not very confident in your usefullness to us.
You will be proved sadly mistaken than my friend
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:39 am

Post by HackerHuck »

ryan wrote:
HackerHuck wrote:Considering the case you've made on Lowell, I'm not very confident in your usefullness to us.
Your case on Lowell is no better.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:45 am

Post by ryan »

HackerHuck wrote:
ryan wrote:
Your case on Lowell is no better.
Thats your opinion HackerHuck, we'll see what happens after the deadline hits.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:32 am

Post by Lowell »

1) I'm still not sure about the claim, but it seems plausible.
unvote

2) I was impressed with Trust's latest posts.

3) I'm not really seeing the case on ryan at all anymore. He's waaaay different when he's scum.

4)
vote Fraggle
. There are some silent people out there and I think I know why: the town has been consumed arguing over townies and the scum are happy to sit quiet. Plus, I liked sweenys post.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:44 am

Post by Aimee »

Just had a read of Fraggle's posts. Frankly, it deserves an immediate
Fos: Fraggle
. I may upgrade to a vote, but one thing is that he is incredibly non-committal, really not saying very much, asking questions that had previously been asked, expressing suspicion towards both sides of the Ryan and Lowell affair, and has only voted Jordan and jumped on the bandwagon. All of this obviously has been hiding and staying invisible.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:06 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Sweenytodd wrote:.
I am also going to
Vote: Fragglescum
Fragglescum, Post 429 wrote: It may be nothing..or it may be he made a mistake. Scorponok, in the cartoons, is a bad guy...he is actually second-in-command for the Decepticons (bad guys) in Beast Wars.
This struck me as scummy... I admit that I missed in the first post that Maximals and Predacons were working together but when I read the claim and it looked odd I went back and read the opening posts... To me I read this as jumping on the claim any way he could think of to discredit it. Of the arguments against believing the claim this stuck out to me as being contrived...
It was being confused, not contrived. Given that I just now went back and caught the part about Maximal's and Predacons being aligned against
another
threat, then I don't know whether Jordan is lying or not. I found him suspicious for his play back on page 12, and put him at FOS then. Given that no one is coming forward to say anything else about it...

Unvote: Jordan
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:12 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Aimee wrote:Just had a read of Fraggle's posts. Frankly, it deserves an immediate
. I may upgrade to a vote, but one thing is that he is incredibly non-committal, really not saying very much, asking questions that had previously been asked, expressing suspicion towards both sides of the Ryan and Lowell affair, and has only voted Jordan and jumped on the bandwagon. All of this obviously has been hiding and staying invisible.
1. I have more posts than you in this game, and I was a replacement.

2. I was equally suspicious of Ryan and Lowell, but did not feel either warranted a vote. Should I have voted anyway? Why? Just for fun and to look active?

3. As I said before, I still find Jordan the most suspicious. But, since he has been an unchallenged claim, I won't go forward with that until we are futher in the game and we have more information.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:19 am

Post by Aimee »

FraggleScum wrote:
Aimee wrote:Just had a read of Fraggle's posts. Frankly, it deserves an immediate

2. I was equally suspicious of Ryan and Lowell, but did not feel either warranted a vote. Should I have voted anyway? Why? Just for fun and to look active?

3. As I said before, I still find Jordan the most suspicious. But, since he has been an unchallenged claim, I won't go forward with that until we are futher in the game and we have more information.
1. Irrelevant. My posts clearly show my suspicions. Your posts are more wishy-washy and non-committal.

2. It isn't voting. It's the fact you just seem to not take a side, just go along with the flow.

3. Okay. so you don't find Jordan suspicious anymore, but who are you suspicious of?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:31 am

Post by ryan »

I think the one thing that is missing is having more posts doesnt mean you are adding more to the game. You can post as much information as you want and still not give us any content. I've always said if you unvote somebody you better have a few suspicions, or you are basically just voting to look active. I'd like to hear more from Fraggle and Aimee when it comes to who they think is the one deserving of a vote right now
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:04 am

Post by Aimee »

At the moment, I am quite unsure. I am going to sleep, re-read in the morning, and then hopefully will be in a better position. Although at the moment, I am leaning on Fraggle.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:10 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Aimee wrote:
FraggleScum wrote:

1. Irrelevant. My posts clearly show my suspicions. Your posts are more wishy-washy and non-committal.

2. It isn't voting. It's the fact you just seem to not take a side, just go along with the flow.

3. Okay. so you don't find Jordan suspicious anymore, but who are you suspicious of?
I have been working on a scenario in my head for a while and I thought it fit together until Jordan claimed.

First, I started with Deezr being a possible Mafia...but only ever posted once and then dropped out without replacement.

Then, I was thinking of a Jordan and Primoris Mafia pair for a long time...it fit together when I first joined the game. Jordan had piggybacked with Ryan and Primoris had been suspicious before he left too.

Once both Deezr and Primoris were gone without replacement, I kept watching Jordan and didn;t like what I saw.

Now, Jordan has claimed without much opposition. His two possible partners I was hoping for have both disappeared.

So I don't know what to do now. It seemed everyone wanted to continue working on other suspects...leaving Primoris and Deezr in the clear for now. If I believe Jordan is possibly town...and I think the rest of you are town...then I feel stuck.

I do not have a suspect at the moment besides Jordan and am worried that 2 possible Mafia are not even playing right now.

So I will go back and read the whole thing again.
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:39 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

Dusk replaces deezr. I'm considering on a deadline extension. However, the decision will be made on the day of the deadline.

Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:59 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

Welcome Dusk = ). Looking forward to your thoughts.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:48 am

Post by ryan »

Welcome Dusk. Enjoy the 19 page catchup :-)
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:55 am

Post by JordanA24 »

@ Fraggle: It's possible you've got 2 out of 3 there, but I don't see how I could be linked to Primoris in any way, I've been openly suspicious of him for a long time, and of course, it's impossible to get any reading on Deezr, but we have a replacement (Hi Dusk), so we can see what they have to contribute.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:01 am

Post by Aimee »

Vote: Fraggle

So uncommittal it stinks. And recently has said that deezr and Primoris (convenient lurker targets) are scummy, although evidently they are not the targets for today.

I would also be happy to go with a TrustGossip vote, because he has basically coasted up to here, and basically said nothing too.

Also:

Mod: Can we get prods on Albert, and perhaps TrustGossip and STD?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:06 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Vote: Fraggle

Cause all I see is, murder murder, my mind state
preoccupied with homicide, tryin to survive through this crime rate
Dead bodies at block parties, those unlucky bastards
Gunfire now they require may be closed casket
Who can you blame? It's insane what we dare do
Witness an evil that these men do, bitches in, too
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Dusk
Dusk
Goon
Dusk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:08 am

Post by Dusk »

Thanks and hi all! Escuse me while I get to that 19 page catch up and make notes.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:47 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

This town has ADD or something.

Aimee's looking more and more suspicious as time goes on, but I still don't think she's scum.

Since I promised Fraggle a case, I won't vote him until I have a case.

Welcome, dusk!

Mod: Telling us if our deadline is extended or not on the day of the deadline really is not helpful, since we'll either lynch prematurely to avoid it or avoid lynching in hopes the deadline is extended, and neither of those are particularly favorable scenarios. Could you tell us perhaps a day or two in advance?

If not, I request an extension.
TrustGossip
TrustGossip
Goon
TrustGossip
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:49 pm

Post by TrustGossip »

I am alive. I am currently on a forty hour week and this is very very new to me, thus I am a little incapacitated in energy. I will post an opinion about whatever has happened since my last post sometime in the next two days.
Compcrack

Basically crack.
Dusk
Dusk
Goon
Dusk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:28 pm

Post by Dusk »

Christ! I've been reading for three hours and taking notes, and my attention span has finally weigned to the point that I keep sluggishly rereading over the same sentence like a soft tide.

Well, I have dropped in on this game several times before joining up, and I've been kicking myself for not getting in on it in the beginning, since I absolutely loved this show as a kid! As you all must know by now there's Transformers movie coming out next month. Beast Wars: transformers (1996) was the sequel to the first cartoon series this new movie is based on. I hope my knowledge doesn't make me target by the mafia, but I feel the need to come to Jordan's aid, since he has powers that could help we Townies.

So, my opinion on the recent development is that this one RC is genuine, and we shhould ease off of him. Skorponok could indeed be a RB. The character's cyber-bees were used for spying. But Skorponok was often gullible and notoriously incompetent, though furiously loyal to his commander, Megatron. This could mean he's an independable RB, much in the way you could have a Faith Healer, but for the sake of only 12 players I'm willing to bet he's 100% useful.

Skorponok is typically one of the villians on the show given he's allied with the Predacons, however in this game the Mafia seem to be outside agressors, aliens as the opening written by the mod says. Essentially, the Maximals and the Predacons formed a truce.
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:33 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

Vote Count 10 for Day One

Lowell (1) : JordanA24
ryan (1) : HackerHuck
JordanA24 (2) : Save The Dragons, ryan

FraggleScum (4) : Sweenytodd, Lowell, Aimee, Albert B. Rampage

Not Voting (4) : Primoris, TrustGossip, FraggleScum, Dusk

Remember, it's 7 to lynch.

Save The Dragons wrote:
Mod: Telling us if our deadline is extended or not on the day of the deadline really is not helpful, since we'll either lynch prematurely to avoid it or avoid lynching in hopes the deadline is extended, and neither of those are particularly favorable scenarios. Could you tell us perhaps a day or two in advance?

If not, I request an extension.
Very well, the decision will be made around the day before the deadline.

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:44 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

My role PM doesn't say anything about reliability, so, I'll assume I'm 100% effective.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:12 am

Post by Lowell »

STD, Dusk, and Trust.

If the mod doesn't extend the deadline, we'll need your thoughts on Fraggle NOW.

I still have this nagging suspicion scum are trying to run out the clock.

mod
, I too request an extension, if that matters. I think it's fair to say discussion has picked up of late.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”