Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4700 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:54 pm

Post by Curiosity »

Titus you have to understand there are stupid townies who fakeclaim too. Hell, you're accusing me of doing it right now. haj fits that perfectly.

If mastin is actually scum, he's scum for trying to save AD, not for the fakeclaim.

~Wis
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4701 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

You want me to swallow three fakeclaiming townies in a single game? Really?
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4702 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by Curiosity »

!!!!

We aren't fake claiming. I promise you this.

Please, please, please Titus. I'm town. Trust me when I say pie is my mason partner, Dan is scum and Beeboy is prob town.

~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4703 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by Titus »

Then why can't you claim Mala?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4704 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4629, pieguyn wrote:moreover, Ankamius did something similar. he has generally been very quiet, but now he has suddenly started pushing beeboy as scum relatively hard, defending mastin, and pushing the idea that the composition of the mastin wagon is bad.

You should know by now that I usually ebb and flow in games. I'll have a time where I'm active and then just fade into the background for a few days (mainly because this is me in virtually every osu!mafia game I play in). This is true regardless of alignment.

If that made my reads unclear, then make a case on them. I have reasons for all of them.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4705 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4703, Titus wrote:Then why can't you claim Mala?

Me sorry
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4706 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

ok mala/wis let me explain a thing
there are two possible roles flavourwise you could have based on the fact that pie is PC-98 Reimu
these roles are either Genji or Marisa (PC-98)
now the thing is in flavour terms none of these really stand out as any sort of investigative roles
so what kind of result do you actually have?
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4707 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 4704, Ankamius wrote:You should know by now that I usually ebb and flow in games. I'll have a time where I'm active and then just fade into the background for a few days (mainly because this is me in virtually every osu!mafia game I play in). This is true regardless of alignment.

If that made my reads unclear, then make a case on them. I have reasons for all of them.

it's not really about that; it's about the overall narrative. if mastin replaces in and then your read happens to shift at that exact point, in a way that is very similar to what mastin's teammates do in response to her joining their team and telling them to defend each other, then it is worth noting regardless of how you otherwise play

btw I think your reasoning on Alch is bad. what is important about the fact that Alch only agreed with 2 of Jingle's reads? it's pretty obvious the mindset there is that he agreed on the most important and pressing reads in the gamestate at that time, and felt strongly about it, as opposed to focusing on sheer numbers.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4708 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by pieguyn »

^the above is a legit rolefish, btw
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4709 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Curiosity »

In post 4705, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 4703, Titus wrote:Then why can't you claim Mala?

Me sorry

Uh. Well right now I have about 10 mins to catch my connecting flight and the gates are literally at opp aides of the airport but let me get that settled and talk to wisdom. I really doubt I'll be awake for this plane ride. So you'll see me in like 8 hours.

~M
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4710 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 4708, pieguyn wrote:^the above is a legit rolefish, btw

no matter how many times you call me scum its not going to affect the fact that im town
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4711 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4707, pieguyn wrote:
In post 4704, Ankamius wrote:You should know by now that I usually ebb and flow in games. I'll have a time where I'm active and then just fade into the background for a few days (mainly because this is me in virtually every osu!mafia game I play in). This is true regardless of alignment.

it's not really about that; it's about the overall narrative. if mastin replaces in and then your read happens to shift at that exact point, in a way that is very similar to what mastin's teammates do in response to her joining their team and telling them to defend each other, then it is worth noting regardless of how you otherwise play

btw I think your reasoning on Alch is bad. what is important about the fact that Alch only agreed with 2 of Jingle's reads? it's pretty obvious the mindset there is that he agreed on the most important and pressing reads in the gamestate at that time, and felt strongly about it, as opposed to focusing on sheer numbers.

Shift from what? I literally have never once posted a single read on haj this game that I know of. You'll have to show your work here too, because I have literally played only one game with mastin where we were both alive at the same time, and it's in a game where her entire presence in that game was erased due to a forum crash.

You're completely missing the point re: Alch. He got a townread on Jingle from the following two reasons:
1. General town posting. <- completely useless and vague statement. You can use this kind of reasoning for anything and it would be useless.
2. He agreed with Jingle on Beeboy and Kagami <- vague statement, but less vague than the above. Keep in mind that Jingle posted reads on
TWENTY PEOPLE
. Singling out two and townreading him just for agreeing on those two reads sounds really fake. The fact that Alch was his second biggest scumread makes it even more suspicious.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4712 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:18 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I don't actually feel very strongly about you being scum. the only thing that ~actually~ pinged me was the way you flip flopped on the Dan wagon.

p-edit: re: Om
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4713 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by Curiosity »

You don't need to know how we know AD is scum. Because scum don't need to know. Please, it's not so hard to comprehend this.

~Wis
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4714 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:23 pm

Post by Curiosity »

In post 4701, Birds of Prey wrote:You want me to swallow three fakeclaiming townies in a single game? Really?

No, just one. Haj.

~Wis
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4715 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 4711, Ankamius wrote:Shift from what? I literally have never once posted a single read on haj this game that I know of. You'll have to show your work here too, because I have literally played only one game with mastin where we were both alive at the same time, and it's in a game where her entire presence in that game was erased due to a forum crash.

it's like you didn't even read my post that you initially responded to.

the point was, there was a previous game where mastin replaced into a scum slot and a similar dynamic happened - as soon as she replaced in she told everyone to stop bussing and start defending each other. the way you came out of nowhere to suddenly defend mastin and attack beeboy looks like you are following that kind of approach

as I said, I'm not really considering it as a good reason for anyone being scum at this point, but it is noted

In post 4711, Ankamius wrote:You're completely missing the point re: Alch. He got a townread on Jingle from the following two reasons:
1. General town posting. <- completely useless and vague statement. You can use this kind of reasoning for anything and it would be useless.
2. He agreed with Jingle on Beeboy and Kagami <- vague statement, but less vague than the above. Keep in mind that Jingle posted reads on TWENTY PEOPLE. Singling out two and townreading him just for agreeing on those two reads sounds really fake. The fact that Alch was his second biggest scumread makes it even more suspicious.

yes, and what I am saying was Kagami was the major focus for all of D1. don't you imagine that someone agreeing with you on the most crucial read of the game would be more telling than agreeing with someone on a bunch of irrelevant reads?
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4716 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by Curiosity »

Ankamius why are you not picking a side re: AD?

~Wis
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4717 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4716, Curiosity wrote:Ankamius why are you not picking a side re: AD?

~Wis

I already have. I think if there's any scum in the neighborhood, it's beeboy.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4718 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

I actually explained to Ank earlier why I commented on those two reads specifically. I had already given reads on those two slots.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4719 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4715, pieguyn wrote:
In post 4711, Ankamius wrote:Shift from what? I literally have never once posted a single read on haj this game that I know of. You'll have to show your work here too, because I have literally played only one game with mastin where we were both alive at the same time, and it's in a game where her entire presence in that game was erased due to a forum crash.

it's like you didn't even read my post that you initially responded to.

the point was, there was a previous game where mastin replaced into a scum slot and a similar dynamic happened - as soon as she replaced in she told everyone to stop bussing and start defending each other. the way you came out of nowhere to suddenly defend mastin and attack beeboy looks like you are following that kind of approach

as I said, I'm not really considering it as a good reason for anyone being scum at this point, but it is noted

I'll go into this more a bit later. Too lazy to go ISO hunting right now.

In post 4715, pieguyn wrote:
In post 4711, Ankamius wrote:You're completely missing the point re: Alch. He got a townread on Jingle from the following two reasons:
2. He agreed with Jingle on Beeboy and Kagami <- vague statement, but less vague than the above. Keep in mind that Jingle posted reads on TWENTY PEOPLE. Singling out two and townreading him just for agreeing on those two reads sounds really fake. The fact that Alch was his second biggest scumread makes it even more suspicious.

yes, and what I am saying was Kagami was the major focus for all of D1. don't you imagine that someone agreeing with you on the most crucial read of the game would be more telling than agreeing with someone on a bunch of irrelevant reads?

It's even more interesting when you double iso them~

Alchemist posted that he nullread Jingle right before Jingle posted his reads, then suddenly he was 'townreading' Jingle when he was brought up, then had to make up some shit to justify it. The beeboy and Kagami things were very recent at that time so it was an easy scapegoat.
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4720 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

This support would probably be fine lynching Alc.
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4721 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4043, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 4040, Ankamius wrote:
In post 4006, Alchemist21 wrote:@Ank, you're going to have to explain how you think I've been cherrypicking things that I agree with.

@Sakura, what do you think of this post by Om? This reminds me of the wager you made with Reinoe about randomidget in o571.
In post 3986, Om of the Nom wrote:yo pie if alch is town ill sheep u for the rest of the game ok
i promise
now trust me

Your point that he's only been posting from town motivation is vague and weak by itself, and your other reasoning says that you agree with
two
of his stances out of around twenty without any justification at any point. If that's not cherrypicking, then what is it?

I had already stated my opinions about those 2 stances before Jingle started talking about them. I had little to no opinion on many other things. So no, I wasn't cherrypicking because I already expressed those opinions, and then Jingle came and said some of the same things I was saying. His posts and attempts to analyze everyone's posts looked town to me because I couldn't see scum objectively looking at the whole player list and developing reads the way he did.

Double-ISO you and Jingle and try to search for Kagami. Look at what comes up first ( *:
beeboy is pretty much the same. You didn't post anything about reading beeboy until Jingle's list.
Combine that with what he posted about you. HMMMMMM
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4722 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

a
Svenskt Stål (12:21) you are pur evil hell spawn
Modding Account.