Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4625 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:26 am

Post by Curiosity »

The only way someone can read it and refuse to vote AD is if they think I'm pulling a haj, namely I'm fakeclaiming about having information just because I want AD lynched.

But I assure you I'm no hypocrite. haj was terrible for doing that, and I will never do something I find terrible.

~Wis
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4626 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:34 am

Post by Curiosity »

Heh.

Alchemist actually has been online since my post about AD. And chose not to comment.

~Wis
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4627 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:41 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 4615, Birds of Prey wrote:You say masons and neighbors happens a lot. Well shit. Show me.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=45635 TH upick 2, me/notsci were masons, Feirei/Varsoon were neighbors

that's the only game I remember, but it's not at all hard to put both in the same setup
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4628 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:50 am

Post by Curiosity »

This game also had both neighbors and masons

~Wis
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4629 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:00 am

Post by pieguyn »

OK

the thing that bugged me about Om basically goes like this: as soon as mastin replaced in, a certain set of players in this game flip flopped on certain key reads in a way I believe might be alignment indicative.

In post 3833, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 3827, Saki wrote:i have this strangest conspiracy theory of ms/pie/wis/+x (possibly haj) scumteam

ms+mollie+Alch+npiau/Dan could be quite possible

also non-americano here

In post 4115, Om of the Nom wrote:ugh fine
VOTE: danno

In post 4162, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 4161, purple hero wrote:Beeboys town, I think

Dan is probscum
Om is scum, I think and Saki is to, I think

tbh im at a point where i basically disagree with every read there except the dan scumread

here he lists Dan as prob scum, votes him, and makes no mention of beeboy in his scum list. then he switches to staying the hell away from the Dan wagon, entirely based on beeboy's switch. then he justifies it with "I can tell when a mislynch is going to happen", when for the most part he wasn't regarding beeboy as scum at all until just now.

I also don't like the way he was sheeping mastin when mastin didn't even look at 90% of beeboy's posts, as indicated by her only commenting on the 2nd page of his ISO. that seems like a very unnatural situation where it would be worthwhile to sheep someone, given that someone had just replaced in and not even read a majority of the game. if he is town, the way he switched was excessively random and it is clear he's just pushing whatever he feels like at the time, which I am not ruling out because some people play like that, but I still think the reasoning here was p bad and slightly more likely to come from scum.

moreover, Ankamius did something similar. he has generally been very quiet, but now he has suddenly started pushing beeboy as scum relatively hard, defending mastin, and pushing the idea that the composition of the mastin wagon is bad.

there ~may~ have been some other people who did this, I need to go back and check, but you may ask where I'm going with this. the conclusion?

Tammy in Mini 1537 dead qt wrote:One of the things I was looking at and was going to explain to the neighborhood but ran out of time/died was if you cross reference falcons and mastin's reads, bro and pasch came out looking like partners.

Falcon was distancing and had them as scum. Mastin came in and moved them both to town. Bro suddenly dropped his scum read of that slot when mastin replaced in.

I was getting there with that and did the research on falcon as scum, but didn't get to finish.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=35988
this was a game where mastin replaced into a scum slot and a very similar dynamic happened; the scum team, who was all bussing each other, almost immediately flip flopped on all of their reads on each other and started defending each other instead.

I think it's very possible we are witnessing the same thing here. I'm not exactly going to push this now when we don't have any flips, but if any 2 of {mastin, Dan, Om} flip scum, the 3rd should be flashlynched, and atm I'm throwing in Ank for good measure.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4630 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4628, Curiosity wrote:This game also had both neighbors and masons

~Wis

you are giving an example that is diametrically opposed to your supposed guilty investigation.

and i wonder why I have zero desire to sheep the alleged investigation.
whew!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4631 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:05 am

Post by pieguyn »

Spoiler:
In post 4525, mastin2 wrote:
SAKURA:
Blow a horn and make a callout to Nacho. Tell him one thing, and one thing only.
Mastin is here.
And she wants his help.
Nachomamma8:
Doesn't have to be much. My iso's not that long. Pick up the key points of the key points, and say them in your own words.

In post 4521, Curiosity wrote:This frustration regarding the doublevote doesn't feel natural either. Why are we supposed to believe her anyway?
Because I SAID so, dammit!

In post 4520, Curiosity wrote:Mastin is defending two scum so far. Maybe pie is right about her
Aaand, when via a combination of nightkill and lynch we continue to one after another turn up town?

Om is town. Period.

Dan is town. Pretty dang sure.

In post 4527, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4524, Curiosity wrote:Bullshit, this is quite an oversimplified and forced thought process
Like hell it is.

That was the EXACT dang thought process I used in AP's Micro.
Y'know.
Where I was a neighbor.
TOWN neighbor.
And instantly started 'crumbing...yep. MASON.

YOU WERE IN THAT GAME; YOU SAW IT THERE.

You know I'm right.

Dan is town.

these are the posts that bugged me about mastin btw. the first one looks like scum trying to discredit someone, and re: the 2nd one, I have a lot of trouble believing any town player who is reasonably competent would fail to consider the obvious fact that not only would scum-Dan fake his town neighbor thought process as a scum neighbor, but there IS actually scum motivation for attempting to do so, which I pointed out earlier. someone who is better at reading mastin than me should prob let me know if I'm going wrong here
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4632 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

I'm not voting AD right now because of Haj's shit, and Mastin's posts since replacing in don't make me feel much better about that slot. I'll lynch AD if necessary, but I'm with Gaiden on that the slot needs to be lynched.
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4633 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Curiosity »

In post 4630, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4628, Curiosity wrote:This game also had both neighbors and masons

~Wis

you are giving an example that is diametrically opposed to your supposed guilty investigation.

and i wonder why I have zero desire to sheep the alleged investigation.

wtf are you even talking about

What does the game have to do with my guilty

~Wis
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4634 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:11 am

Post by Curiosity »

In post 4632, Alchemist21 wrote:I'm not voting AD right now because of Haj's shit, and Mastin's posts since replacing in don't make me feel much better about that slot. I'll lynch AD if necessary, but I'm with Gaiden on that the slot needs to be lynched.

oi. we
know
AD is scum. You have zero excuse to continue trying to lynch someone else.

~Wis
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4635 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:12 am

Post by pieguyn »

the difference is that haj is complete shit at this game and has literally no idea how mafia works, whereas Wisdom, or any half-competent town player for that matter, does

if the result he has is wrong, something went terribly, terribly, ~terribly~ wrong.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4636 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:15 am

Post by pieguyn »

not to mention Dan's reaction to it was fucking ass. he naturally jumped to the conclusion that the result was "bullshit" without considering any other possibilities at all. if a claimed mason gets a result on you, and said mason is not haj-tier at this game, the logical conclusion is not to assume they're faking a result, it's to assume there might be some weird bullshit going on. the approach he took, on the other hand, looks like scum who just want to make the person with the guilty look worse than them.
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4637 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:16 am

Post by Curiosity »

yep

like when MS claimed guilty on pie I assumed that there was a redirector or something, not that MS was faking it

~Wis
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4638 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Fine.

VOTE: ActionDan

Also, lol at people finally scumreading Om.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4639 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:41 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 4636, pieguyn wrote:not to mention Dan's reaction to it was fucking ass. he naturally jumped to the conclusion that the result was "bullshit" without considering any other possibilities at all. if a claimed mason gets a result on you, and said mason is not haj-tier at this game, the logical conclusion is not to assume they're faking a result, it's to assume there might be some weird bullshit going on. the approach he took, on the other hand, looks like scum who just want to make the person with the guilty look worse than them.

Considering i dont have a fucking night action i dont know how he could possibly have any role shit on me that he would give a 99 percent chance for me to be scum.

Unless he's trying to strongarm this lynch which he was ambivalent on earlier today.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4640 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:41 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Haven't had a chance to read or catch up with Titus, so right now I agree with her. :nerd:

~P
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4641 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:43 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4636, pieguyn wrote:not to mention Dan's reaction to it was fucking ass. he naturally jumped to the conclusion that the result was "bullshit" without considering any other possibilities at all. if a claimed mason gets a result on you, and said mason is not haj-tier at this game, the logical conclusion is not to assume they're faking a result, it's to assume there might be some weird bullshit going on. the approach he took, on the other hand, looks like scum who just want to make the person with the guilty look worse than them.

I thought you both had a guilty or something?

no. NO.

full out or I am not getting on board.

UNVOTE: a million times over if I was voting for danny I want to sort this cos cos I am getting sick of this shit
whew!
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4642 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Curiosity »

Unofficial VC:

ActionDan (7): Curiosity, Mononoke, beeboy, pieguyn, purple hero, Time, Alchemist21
Alchemist21 (3): Ankamius, UNZAN, mastin2
mastin2 (3): Saki, Birds of Prey, SXTLHGaiden
Dreams of an Absolution (1): Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom (2): Dreams of an Absolution

Not Voting: beastcharizard, ActionDan, pirate mollie

~Wis
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4643 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Curiosity »

mollie, we've already said enough. I wanted this lynch to happen without having to out anything. The only reason I did was because mastin is fucking capable of breaking this wagon down and I am not about to allow that to happen. You're not getting anything more. AD is scum. That's all you need to know.

~Wis
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4644 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Curiosity »

In post 4639, ActionDan wrote:Unless he's trying to strongarm this lynch which he was ambivalent on earlier today.

You're out of luck buddy. Again, I'm not haj.

~Wis
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4645 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Curiosity »

In post 4640, Birds of Prey wrote:Haven't had a chance to read or catch up with Titus, so right now I agree with her. :nerd:

~P

What do you agree about? Talk to me.

~Wis
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4646 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4643, Curiosity wrote:mollie, we've already said enough. I wanted this lynch to happen without having to out anything. The only reason I did was because mastin is fucking capable of breaking this wagon down and I am not about to allow that to happen. You're not getting anything more. AD is scum. That's all you need to know.

~Wis

half outs are shit. it is d3 and you should be clear about your posting when you are saying you have a 99% read on another player.
whew!
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4647 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:03 am

Post by Curiosity »

d3 or d20, if I can keep information from scum I'll do it

~Wis
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4648 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:06 am

Post by Curiosity »

In post 4641, pirate mollie wrote:

I thought you both had a guilty or something?

no. NO.

full out or I am not getting on board.

UNVOTE: a million times over if I was voting for danny I want to sort this cos cos I am getting sick of this shit

Christ, are you scum? Because you are acting like scum.

Vote Dan.
That's about it.

I'm waiting at an airport and I don't wanna leave :(

~M
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4649 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4645, Curiosity wrote:
In post 4640, Birds of Prey wrote:Haven't had a chance to read or catch up with Titus, so right now I agree with her. :nerd:

~P

What do you agree about? Talk to me.

~Wis

Whatever she's posted. And I guess the Mastin vote, but that'll probably be the first thing I look at when I dig into the game.

~P

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”