undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:34 am

Post by undo »

It is also useful to note that Bob who we now know was scum had both votes on undo, which could have been distancing once he realised he was going to be lynched or just trying to throw the town.
What does that tells about me?
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:11 am

Post by undo »

Grammar correction: What does that tell about me?
Pinky
Pinky
Goon
Pinky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:33 pm

Post by Pinky »

I was just making the point that bob's double vote on you could mean that once he thought he might get lynched he double voted his partner. I then siad that, that was not necessarily the case. I should have made it clearer that I was just looking at it as a possibility not saying we should incriminate any body who scum voted for a rock solid scum.
"A genius is a talented person who does his homework" - Thomas Edison
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:09 pm

Post by undo »

Say people: usually, how many mafia goons there are in a mini game like this?
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:35 pm

Post by undo »

bob's double vote on you could mean that once he thought he might get lynched he double voted his partner
Impossible. Bob double voted me when he had only one vote (from our beloved SK).

Oh, and happy birthday, bird1111!
Pinky
Pinky
Goon
Pinky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:58 am

Post by Pinky »

Well as I said, it's only a possibility not a solid fact.

And yeh
Ha
pp
y B
ir
th
da
y
to the mod!
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:00 am

Post by undo »

But answer me please: usually, how many mafia goons there are in a mini game like this?
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:41 am

Post by undo »

Wait. We're three alive.

Double Vote: yeahthatguy
Pinky
Pinky
Goon
Pinky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:15 am

Post by Pinky »

so we are. Claim time yeahthatguy. And undo a claim would be nice from you too.
Pinky
Pinky
Goon
Pinky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:16 am

Post by Pinky »

wait! You just lynched him! great. *sarcasm*
yeahthatguy224
yeahthatguy224
Townie
yeahthatguy224
Townie
Townie

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:22 am

Post by yeahthatguy224 »

Happy Birthday Bird.

Wow, from like seven to three in one day, kinda nervous, especially with a double vote already on me. Any reason, Undo? If it was because of lurking I've been working a lot lately and haven't had much time to sit down and read posts. todays my day off though. so here's a quick reread of the last few pages
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:28 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Erm, I think you're lynched yeahthatguy.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
yeahthatguy224
yeahthatguy224
Townie
yeahthatguy224
Townie
Townie

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:29 am

Post by yeahthatguy224 »

yea just noticed, thought it was 3 to lynch. w/e was a lie anyway
yeahthatguy224
yeahthatguy224
Townie
yeahthatguy224
Townie
Townie

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:32 am

Post by yeahthatguy224 »

wait, no it wasn't lol, didn't say something at the end of the last post I thought i did. well I tried with my schedule. didn't work out heh.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:34 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Hang on, shouldn't it be 3 to lynch with 6 possible votes?
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:56 am

Post by undo »

Well, yeahthatguy has just admitted he had the intention of lying, so that is enough to see he is scum, really.

But if you are wondering why I voted him, and in case it's 3 to lynch (because of these complicated double rules), I am the double tracker. Last night I've tracked yeahthatguy. Result: he killed Jordan and HackerHuck.

Pretty straightforward.
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:57 am

Post by undo »

Oh, and Jordan, maybe you shouldn't post before the game ends...
Pinky
Pinky
Goon
Pinky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:58 am

Post by Pinky »

Yeh I thought that was a bit of an unfair advantage for the scum. But we'll have to wait for mod confirmation. If it is as Jordan suggested 3 to lynch then based on what undo said I'll lynch him.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:41 am

Post by bird1111 »

It is indeed 3 to lynch

And thanks for all the birthday wishes!
yeahthatguy224
yeahthatguy224
Townie
yeahthatguy224
Townie
Townie

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:05 am

Post by yeahthatguy224 »

wowfail
Pinky
Pinky
Goon
Pinky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:12 am

Post by Pinky »

I just want to make double (no pun intended) sure I'm lynching right. To clear you undo, who did you track Night 1. If you tracked who I think you did then I know your innocent.
Pinky
Pinky
Goon
Pinky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:13 am

Post by Pinky »

well Night 0...
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:34 am

Post by undo »

Do you want me to say what were my night actions? They were as follows:

Night 0 - Single-tracked shadowarmy and single-tracked Phoebus. Results: shadowarmy targeted undo and ac1983fan (later replaced by HH); Phoebus didn't target anyone.

Night 1 - Double-tracked johhan. Results: He didn't target anyone.

Night 2 - Double-tracked yeahthatguy. Results: He killed HH and Jordan.

Now I'm curious to know who is the person that would make me innocent if I had tracked him/her... :D
Pinky
Pinky
Goon
Pinky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:28 am

Post by Pinky »

Well, I am a double watcher. And night 0, I watched Phoebus, who was targeted by you, amongst others. I'm convinced.
vote:yeahthatguy224
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:16 am

Post by bird1111 »

You string up yeahthatguy224, and search his house, upon looking you realize that it looks similar to Phoebus' and Bob700's; causing you to realize that he was a Mafia Goon. Pinky II and undo rejoice, for they have rid the town of its last threat.

yeahthatguy224, Double Mafia Goon, lynched day 3

Town wins!

Pinky II was a Double Watcher and undo was a Double Tracker

Role PM’s as sent:
Boani,
You are a double townie; you do not have any powers besides your two votes; as everyone has agreed to give two votes to each person instead of the normal one; which means you can either vote someone twice, or vote two people once. You win when all anti-town people are dead. We are starting in night, confirm by PM.

Albert B. Rampage,
You are a double townie; you do not have any powers besides your two votes; as everyone has agreed to give two votes to each person instead of the normal one; which means you can either vote someone twice, or vote two people once. You win when all anti-town people are dead. We are starting in night, confirm by PM.

TonyMontana,

ac1983fan,
You are a double serial killer. You have mastered the art of killing beyond what most people are capable of; to the point of being able to kill one person with twice the normal strength or killing two people at normal strength. Once per night you may decide to kill someone twice or kill two people once or even not kill anyone at all, and during the day you may, like everyone else, vote someone twice or vote two people once; as everyone has agreed to give everyone two votes. You are also immune to kills, no matter how many kill attempts on you there are. You win if you are alive with one other person. We are starting with night, Confirm by PM.

shadowarmy75,
You are a double doctor. You are an extremely talented doctor, so good as to be able to save two people’s lives from one kill or one person’s life from two kills. Each night, you may choose to protect two people from one kill, or one person from two kills. Any attempts to protect a doctor (whether it is yourself or another doctor if another one exists) will fail due to him/her/you being too confident about his or her/your ability to survive. During the day you, have two votes due to the agreement to have two votes instead of one, and may choose to vote someone twice or vote two people once. You win when all anti-town people are dead. We are starting with night, Confirm by PM.

Pinky,
You are a double doctor. You are an extremely talented doctor, so good as to be able to save two people’s lives from one kill or one person’s life from two kills. Each night, you may choose to protect two people from one kill, or one person from two kills. Any attempts to protect a doctor (whether it is yourself or another doctor if another one exists) will fail due to him/her/you being too confident about his or her/your ability to survive. During the day you, have two votes due to the agreement to have two votes instead of one, and may choose to vote someone twice or vote two people once. You win when all anti-town people are dead. We are starting with night, Confirm by PM.

Phoebus,
You are a double mafia goon. You all have mastered the art of killing, even going to the point where each of you can kill someone twice as hard or two people with normal strength. You may talk with your 2 partners (Bob700 and yeahthatguy224) during night to decide who to kill, you may choose to kill someone twice or to kill two people once or not kill anyone at all, during the day time you have two votes like everyone else; and you may decide to vote someone twice or vote two people once. In addition to the person you are killing, I also need who is doing the killing. You win when you have equal numbers with all remaining people. Confirm by PM, we are starting with night so feel free to start discussing.

Bob700,
You are a double mafia goon. You all have mastered the art of killing, even going to the point where each of you can kill someone twice as hard or two people with normal strength. You may talk with your 2 partners (Phoebus and yeahthatguy224) during night to decide who to kill, you may choose to kill someone twice or to kill two people once or not kill anyone at all, during the day time you have two votes like everyone else; and you may decide to vote someone twice or vote two people once. In addition to the person you are killing, I also need who is doing the killing. You win when you have equal numbers with all remaining people. Confirm by PM, we are starting with night so feel free to start discussing.

yeahthatguy224,
You are a double mafia goon. You all have mastered the art of killing, even going to the point where each of you can kill someone twice as hard or two people with normal strength. You may talk with your 2 partners (Phoebus and Bob700) during night to decide who to kill, you may choose to kill someone twice or to kill two people once or not kill anyone at all, during the day time you have two votes like everyone else; and you may decide to vote someone twice or vote two people once. In addition to the person you are killing, I also need who is doing the killing. You win when you have equal numbers with all remaining people. Confirm by PM, we are starting with night so feel free to start discussing.

JordanA24,

draygn_mage,
You are a double watcher. You are very good at watching people, even better than other watchers. In fact, you are so good that you can choose to watch two people in one night, or watch one person but figure out the purpose of everyone targeting in addition to just who targeted your target. Once per night, you may choose to either watch two different people, or watch one person but be able to figure out what action each person targeting your target is using (ie if they are trying to kill your target, you will find that out) or you could choose to not use your action at all. During the day you, have two votes due to the agreement to have two votes instead of one, and may choose to vote someone twice or vote two people once. You win when all anti-town people are dead. We are starting with night, Confirm by PM.

undo,
You are a double tracker. You are very good at tracking people, so good that you are able to track two people in one night or track someone so thoroughly that you are able to identify exactly what they are doing. Once per night you may choose to either track two different people, or track one person but you not only get who they target but what their night action does (ie if the person you are targeting kills, you will receive that in addition to who they target) or you could choose to not use your action at all. During the day you, have two votes due to the agreement to have two votes instead of one, and may choose to vote someone twice or vote two people once. You win when all anti-town people are dead. We are starting with night, Confirm by PM.

Choices to come in a minute

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”