Mini 425 Generic Western Mafia- Game over!

Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:46 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

I thought everyone looked suspicious but I couldn't make a decent enough case against anyone. It's not that I was worried about getting on a bad wagon, I was worried If I got on one and then had no real explanation of why I did, except "uhhhh, they were suspicious"

that wouldn't just look bad, I'm pretty sure I'd get lynched in most scenarios

at least I'd lynch someone else who did that.

Also your posts 52-54 don't even mention Deathsauces FOS they mention the part where he set it up yesterday, but you're only talking about how his activity was all over the place. You pointed out that my FOS was weak speculation that is also wifom, but deathsauce's is equally all those things and you just pass it over. Of course I guess if you weren't thinking about it you might not notice.

You know, now that I look over you gorckat I find your posts 36-49 quite suspicious.
36- first you vote me for pretty decent reasons
41- you totally piggy back on VRK without any reasoning after just voting me for aparently the same thing.
46- you vote pickem for if I understand it, acting like he could be VRKs scumbuddy, when you don't even have proof that VRK is scum. That doesn't make any sense I'm pretty sure. Youre so sure that he's VRKs scumbuddy that he is a more worthy lynch than VRK?! WTF?
48- you confirm your suspicion of pickem, only to go back and vote me

Now you're vote for me are decent/understandable, imo, but then your votes on pickem and VRK are very questionable, and I find that very suspicious considering that they are both confirmed townies now. It doesn't help that you're going after me(another townie)

So that's 3 townies you've gone after, 2 of them for very questionable reasons

Day 2, Third official vote count:

Paradoxombie (2): gorckat, CrashTextDummie
mustafa15 (1): Thesp

Not voting: mustafa15, DeathSauce, TeamQuiggan, Paradoxombie, Occult, Raffles, Peter Venkman

10 alive, 6 to lynch.
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:27 am

Post by gorckat »

Paradoxombie wrote:Also your posts 52-54 don't even mention Deathsauces FOS they mention the part where he set it up yesterday, but you're only talking about how his activity was all over the place. You pointed out that my FOS was weak speculation that is also wifom, but deathsauce's is equally all those things and you just pass it over. Of course I guess if you weren't thinking about it you might not notice.
Fair- in hindsight, I viewed my vote and accusations as a challenge to him and his actions.

Paradoxombie wrote:You know, now that I look over you gorckat I find your posts 36-49 quite suspicious.
36- first you vote me for pretty decent reasons
41- you totally piggy back on VRK without any reasoning after just voting me for aparently the same thing.
46- you vote pickem for if I understand it, acting like he could be VRKs scumbuddy, when you don't even have proof that VRK is scum. That doesn't make any sense I'm pretty sure. Youre so sure that he's VRKs scumbuddy that he is a more worthy lynch than VRK?! WTF?
48- you confirm your suspicion of pickem, only to go back and vote me

41- The piggy-backing was
part
of my reasoning, not the only reason for voting you. You refused to cite any examples of suspicious acts/posts by Guardian. I was responding, in the moment, to what looked like an effective and logical case.
46- Had
nothing
to do with being VRK's scumbud- it was to do with the contradiction in the posts I quoted and the back and forth we had.
48- Yep- I found you
more
suspicous.
Paradoxombie wrote:Now you're vote for me are decent/understandable, imo, but then your votes on pickem and VRK are very questionable, and I find that very suspicious considering that they are both confirmed townies now. It doesn't help that you're going after me(another townie)

So that's 3 townies you've gone after, 2 of them for very questionable reasons
I suppose you feel the wall against your back if you're suddenly declaring your innocence with only two votes.

I have no regrets about a single vote I've made. At the time I made each one, they were on the people I felt most likely to turn up scum.
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:59 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

well what was more scummy about me?

It seems like your whole case against me fits just as well against Pickem

He jumped on the VRK wagon just because he thought it was the only decent one, and at the same time kept changing him mind, and even contradicted himself in a much smaller time period than myself.

Why am I the more scummy one?
"Beware of Zombie Entanglements."
-George Washington

So it goes.
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:55 am

Post by gorckat »

Comparing time periods is not exactly equivalent- you weren't posting as much as he was, iirc.

You simply gave me a stronger vibe than he did. There's no way to give a satisfactory answer/evidence of that other than the cases I laid out and where my vote fell.
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:45 am

Post by gorckat »

Beuller. Bueller. Bueller?
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:42 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Hello folks, I made it safely back to civilization.

Let me start out by saying I am not at all pleased with those players that decided to start throwing suspicion at me within mere hours of my posting that I was going to be gone for 4-5 days. way to go after the person you know won;t be arounfd to defend himself. Peter Venkman, Thesp, and Occult were absolutely blatant about it.

I am reinstating my vote on Thesp. FOS's at Occult and Peter

vote:Thesp
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:43 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Sheesh, pretend those typos aren't there please!
TeamQuiggan
TeamQuiggan
Townie
TeamQuiggan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:23 am

Post by TeamQuiggan »

Hey crew, Ive been observing, but not posting, sorry, I am not the best with English.
I am not liking the verbal knife fight that is going on between some of the members, when some of the more scumtastic members, like Raffles and Thesp are busy hiding.

Also I didn't throw any Suspicion at mustafa15 who jumped off the bandwagon.

The most interesting play by the scum is the killing of Pickim, he was a huge heat score, and one of the unfortunates on the bandwagon against VKM, I would've assumed that they could've kept him around and beat on him for a day, and knock off another 2 townies, but I digress.

And now that he is down, there are only 4 on the bandwagon (well 5, but still) now, if you are on the bandwagon or happen to be a cop, you might have widdled that down,
so to me this points either to weak scum, or tricky scum, that are letting us battle each other...
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:30 am

Post by gorckat »

Welcome back DS.

A little dramatic though, considering you were FOS'd beforehand and the next several posts talking about you stretched over ~48 hours.

Quig: Are you suggesting that the scum were on or off the VRK bandwagon?
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:17 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

TeamQuiggan wrote: The most interesting play by the scum is the killing of Pickim, he was a huge heat score, and one of the unfortunates on the bandwagon against VKM, I would've assumed that they could've kept him around and beat on him for a day, and knock off another 2 townies, but I digress.
A good point, had pickem lived I definitely would have been very suspicious of him. I was considering it before, I'm inclined to believe now that we have little to gain from examining pickem's NK because it goes too WIFOM every way I can think of.
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:49 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

TeamQuiggan wrote: The most interesting play by the scum is the killing of Pickim, he was a huge heat score, and one of the unfortunates on the bandwagon against VKM, I would've assumed that they could've kept him around and beat on him for a day, and knock off another 2 townies, but I digress.
A good point, had pickem lived I definitely would have been very suspicious of him. I was considering it before, I'm inclined to believe now that we have little to gain from examining pickem's NK because it goes too WIFOM every way I can think of.
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:50 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

sorry about that
"Beware of Zombie Entanglements."
-George Washington

So it goes.
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:06 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

I'm thinking it's time for a
vote:Paradoxombie

My reasons have been documented
I'm back
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:00 pm

Post by Thesp »

Occult wrote:Not liking DS right now, it looks kinda like scum had a good day (yesterday) and now he's got confidence.
I could see this.
Raffles wrote:Thesp, what struck you as weird about deathsauces behaviour?
His early comments re: CTD feel odd and forced. He's also somewhat condescending, which tends to come from scum more than town.

I'm finding that I like Peter Venkman, even if I can't figure out whether or not he's scum. That bothers me (the being unable to read someone part).

I'm a little surprised at CTD's unvote.

I am, however, happy with the Paradoxombie hate now (though I confess I didn't buy the early wagon):
Paradoxombie wrote:I thought everyone looked suspicious but I couldn't make a decent enough case against anyone. It's not that I was worried about getting on a bad wagon, I was worried If I got on one and then had no real explanation of why I did, except "uhhhh, they were suspicious"

This bothers me. A lot. He looks more concerned about being lynched than he does finding scum.
DeathSauce wrote:Let me start out by saying I am not at all pleased with those players that decided to start throwing suspicion at me within mere hours of my posting that I was going to be gone for 4-5 days. way to go after the person you know won;t be arounfd to defend himself. Peter Venkman, Thesp, and Occult were absolutely blatant about it.
This is really, really bizarre. I'd stated suspicion of you before you notified us you were leaving, the only comment I made about you was in direct response to PV's question. Where did this come from? OMGUS for the win?
mustafa15 wrote:I'm thinking it's time for a vote:Paradoxombie

My reasons have been documented
Please refresh my memory.

Right now, I'd be happiest lynching DeathSauce, mustafa15, or paradoxombie.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Peter Venkman
Peter Venkman
Goon
Peter Venkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:22 pm

Post by Peter Venkman »

DeathSauce wrote:I am not at all pleased with those players that decided to start throwing suspicion at me within mere hours of my posting
Nice! So all you have to do is say you are going to be gone for a few days and no one is allowed to talk about you anymore!

If you think a few little tidbits on the side are "throwing suspicion" than you have a guilty conscious. You were quickly forgotten, and we spent the rest of your time away attacking lurkers.

-Peter
Back off, man. I'm a scientist.
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:45 am

Post by mustafa15 »

You can see post 678 for my LoS
mustafa15 wrote:
Paradoxombie wrote:Vote: Avinyl

Maybe it's just the cynic in me, but I feel like he's not coming back, at least not soon enough to make me feel guilty.
Paradoxombie wrote: I was mostly voting Avinyl because I didn't think he was comming back.
This vote seems stupid to me, it looks like you are putting a pressure vote on somebody that you don't think is going to be looking at the thread at all. I have an Fos on Paradoxombie because he never seems to have any opinion on anything.
I'm back
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:03 pm

Post by Thesp »

mustafa15 wrote:You can see post 678 for my LoS
mustafa15 wrote:
Paradoxombie wrote:Vote: Avinyl

Maybe it's just the cynic in me, but I feel like he's not coming back, at least not soon enough to make me feel guilty.
Paradoxombie wrote: I was mostly voting Avinyl because I didn't think he was comming back.
This vote seems stupid to me, it looks like you are putting a pressure vote on somebody that you don't think is going to be looking at the thread at all. I have an Fos on Paradoxombie because he never seems to have any opinion on anything.
What changed between then and now that made you add your vote?
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:20 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

Thesp wrote:What changed between then and now that made you add your vote?
I haven't liked Paradoxombie's recent post, particularly this one...
Paradoxombie wrote:I thought everyone looked suspicious but I couldn't make a decent enough case against anyone. It's not that I was worried about getting on a bad wagon, I was worried If I got on one and then had no real explanation of why I did, except "uhhhh, they were suspicious"

I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:20 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

mustafa15 wrote:
Thesp wrote:What changed between then and now that made you add your vote?
I haven't liked Paradoxombie's recent post
s
, particularly this one...

EBWOP
I'm back
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:30 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

DeathSauce - I still want you to adress my post 657.

Thesp - You think mustafa15 is busing?

TeamQuiggan's analysis of the pickem nightkill is spot-on for the most part. This makes me feel rather good about him.

PeterVenkman - Since you brought up the PickEm nightkill: Why do you think scum would kill a claimed vanilla?

Unvote

I'll try to come up with an updated LoS and analysis of all the players over the weekend.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:39 am

Post by Occult »

Paradoxombie wrote:Please be more speciffic Occult, unless you want me to go through all of my posts and point out exactly how every single one isn't scummy.
Yes I would appreciate this.
Peter Venkman
Peter Venkman
Goon
Peter Venkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:59 am

Post by Peter Venkman »

CTD wrote:Why do you think scum would kill a claimed vanilla?
I thought it was more interesting that someone who had as much suspicion as he was nightkilled. His vanilla claim was what anyone would do Day One, regardless of role.

Again, my questions were rhetorical. I was hoping people would think about them, and wasn't expecting an answer in thread.

-Peter
Back off, man. I'm a scientist.
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:40 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

Occult wrote:
Paradoxombie wrote:Please be more speciffic Occult, unless you want me to go through all of my posts and point out exactly how every single one isn't scummy.
Yes I would appreciate this.
j/k! Burden of proof, man.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:33 am

Post by Occult »

Occult wrote:Here is the gist of my next post (Its long and I don't like to post long) for people who dislike long posts. Ask me any questions you have regarding these accusations.

Ichigo laid low didn't give reads. Brushed away questions and avoided issues.

-Xzombie has been very inconstant on his voting record, he gives one reason for a -vote and changes it 12 pages later hoping that noone notices.
-His voting Philosophy changes
-He avoids giving reasoning on a few of these votes
-Needs to be prodded (by other players) for reasoning
-Changes his play style reasoning

These are my reasons for finding XZombie suspicious

I have a question for Peter as well, When you voted me for lurking Xzombie hadn't posted in four days. I had posted yesterday are there reasons for that?
Occult wrote:It's actually not that long, but.....

Ichigo's Posts

Only 10 posts
1 Confirming
2 about tigers
1 apology
2 commenting on the fact that there is not edit button
1 semi-random vote on john
1 basicly calling john stupid
----------------------------------------------------
His other two posts are...
His response to Avi's Accusation, he doesn't address the accusation but tries to go around it.

the other says he doesn't add much because he doesn't know our play styles. He also comments that he has addressed the accusations on him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
XZombie
1 Confirm
1 saying that he's read up and lost a piece of his mind
1 Unvote (nothing else)
1 Vote Guardian, says he is going a bit WIFOM and his reasons are no different from others (doesn't state any reasons)
1 Edits his spelling mistake
1 Guardian prods him for reasons and his reasons are: Too vocal for a newbie, Posts too much (so therefor he gets more scum tells), doesn't want to vote a lurker and he reserves thoughts on the subject
1 sarcastic remark
1 Vote Avi (because he's lurking) after his saying he doesn't want to vote a lurker (this is AFTER support for an avi lynch rose)
1 Against Thesp's playing style
1 Vote for guardian (Saying he was voting just because he was a lurker, after saying he wasn't voting a lurker) no reasons, BTW
1 In response to my question of if he had reasons, he says he already layed them out (Which he hasn't) and believes you should always have your vote on a person.
1 In response to gaurdian asking if he has any contributions he says (No, no, nothing significant.)
1 Unvotes PEG (as a new replacement allows him to come in without a vote) But he has already said that he thinks you should always keep a vote on someone.
1 Posts we should post all of our reasonings (this is after he posted before that he will keep his thought secret from scum.
1 post that all the arguments are solid and that he may post later
1 Tells DS that he isn't going to vote now b/c there is a deadline.
1 Agrees with peter's argument and Votes PEG for not agreeing.
1 Says PEG's death does nothing unless he's scum
1 Foses DS, No reason
1 Needs to be prodded for reasoning again, says that DS is leading an easy wagon against the leader of the previous wagon.
1 says scum simply wait for wagons to start and then jump on them
1 says that Gorc dismissal of the case is scummy.
1 this one says he wasn't trying to pressure him (Last posts says he was) but trying to lynch him.

There are my accusations AGAIN.

Now tell me why you aren't scummy.
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:20 am

Post by gorckat »

Not sure what else could have been said, but I'm a little surprised xombie had nothing to say to why I found him more scummy...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”