purple hero
purple hero
Goon
purple hero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3950 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:59 am

Post by purple hero »

In post 3949, pirate mollie wrote:I thought I asked this but mebbe I didn't: could you plz clarify as to how you know dreamz role, why did you drop off your push on them and what do you think of zzthing's putting metal in his scum picks and then later stating that they were not town? plus he is ignoring pie's questions completely.like I am not sure what it wld take to lynch scum around here apparently some1 can claim it and people will still dither about it.

if i told you how i knew dreamz role, i would have to claim. not doing that right now. also, the "assumptions might be wrong" qualifier actually kind of makes sense.

who's zzthing?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3951 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:05 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3939, beeboy wrote:
In post 3937, Curiosity wrote:That's not how it goes. If he's fooling you, he needs to continue doing it before you get paranoid and change your mind.

~Wis

99% sure i am not being fooled

A scum would be more agressive then dan is

this is an extremely naive statement considering danny isn't an aggressive player by nature. I have seen him be both super passive as scum and be a bit more assertive with his pushes so it depends on what scum role he has and what is going on in the game.

I think danny is scum this game. I remember at the reckoning he was an alien and I was vt and he talked me into soft claiming masons with him. we were huddled close trying to keep our voices low and it was like we had our writeboard but he was lynched anyway despite my defense. he flipped alien psycho trooper. <---- in the 2 games I played with him he was an sk and then mafia blocker and I spotted him both times. kagami had him as town for whatever but i don't really trust that read anymore.

you might be scum with him starting off with a competing mason claim that evolved into a neighbour claim I dunno. some of your angles are really awkward and the newbie card only gets you so far. I danny lynch would be a good lynch cos he flipped anything other than neighbour we know to look at you.

@ anti

I thought I asked this but mebbe I didn't: could you plz clarify as to how you know dreamz role, why did you drop off your push on them and what do you think of zzthing's putting metal in his scum picks and then later stating that they were not town? plus he is ignoring pie's questions completely.

like I am not sure what it wld take to lynch scum around here apparently some1 can claim it and people will still dither about it.

also I am just trying to get this straight:

@ wis can you explain to me what role time is claiming exactly and what does it do? its tied to jingle cos he cld direct jingle or something? jingle didn't really flip a role did he so it is a conveniently claim to come up with yeah? I wonder if we are looking at a scum janitor or something.

also I think you are right about alchemist being the unzan.

I am done catching up.

You know that Unzan hammer came 5 minutes after your vote. You could be Unzan.
purple hero
purple hero
Goon
purple hero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3952 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:12 am

Post by purple hero »

In post 3938, Ankamius wrote:I was originally starting to get pretty big townvibes from Alchemist for how he treated Jingle, but I looked back at the game I played with him that ended recently (scumgame) and found that he was quick to bus his partners, so now I'm a lot less certain that this is valid. I'll have to refresh my memory on why I originally got a scumread on him and see if it was consistent.

what's this now?

how is that applicable here? jingle flipped town.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3953 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:13 am

Post by pieguyn »

in that case, scum killed Jingle bc they thought he was softing investigative PR really hard. he kept saying "I'm never getting lynched this game" all of D2, which is basically the textbook softclaim. the most likely explanation is that scum saw him crumbing an inno at D2 start, then saw the rest of his D2 play and figured he was prob an investigative role.

which means I'm going with Time town. yaaaay

I guess it makes more sense for them to kill an unknown investigative PR over a set of claimed masons, given the PR might pop up with a result out of nowhere, whereas the masons can get killed anytime later. I'm trying to figure out where I could be going wrong here and I haven't seen it yet -.-
purple hero
purple hero
Goon
purple hero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3954 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:13 am

Post by purple hero »

In post 3948, Ankamius wrote:No. The way he was regarding Jingle looked town at first because his reasoning was weak, yet awkward enough to switch on that it would be as weird scum action to take on someone who has a decent amount of pressure on them.

I checked and noticed he likes to put his scumpartners in the scum side of his reads and is not afraid to bus them if necessary, so him having that type of stance makes more sense if he is scum.

what? still doesn't make sense.

you're still talking about jingle like he might be scum. he's not.
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3955 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:18 am

Post by Curiosity »

@mollie time orders jingle to do one of his actions during the day, he gets the order at night, accepts or declines it.

@pie jingle town doesnt mean time town. Such a role could also be scum.
Also I dont really buy they shot.jingle over MS or us, but whatever.

~Wis
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3956 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:19 am

Post by Curiosity »

Lastly, I don't mind an AD lynch today.

~Wis
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3957 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:20 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3955, Curiosity wrote:@pie jingle town doesnt mean time town. Such a role could also be scum.

you're missing the point

in order for Jingle to be the scum nightkill, they wouldn't have known he wasn't actually an investigative role. if Time was scum, they would have known what abilities Jingle had. then they would have decided to kill notsci over Jingle N1 for some unexplained reason, and then wait until N2 to kill him instead. what's the conclusion?
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3958 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:21 am

Post by Curiosity »

Yeah I get it

~Wis
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3959 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:32 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 3957, pieguyn wrote:
In post 3955, Curiosity wrote:@pie jingle town doesnt mean time town. Such a role could also be scum.

you're missing the point

in order for Jingle to be the scum nightkill, they wouldn't have known he wasn't actually an investigative role. if Time was scum, they would have known what abilities Jingle had. then they would have decided to kill notsci over Jingle N1 for some unexplained reason, and then wait until N2 to kill him instead. what's the conclusion?

in this case what's the probability a scum time who controls jingle knows that it's jingle he controls.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3960 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:32 am

Post by Saki »

so why isn't haj getting lynched today
retired
LoL - Atlantica / Viera Assassin (NA)
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
GTKAS: Saki
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3961 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:34 am

Post by Saki »

also

question:
probability of mafia rolecop
probability of 3+ kills tomorrow
retired
LoL - Atlantica / Viera Assassin (NA)
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
GTKAS: Saki
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3962 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:37 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 3960, Saki wrote:so why isn't haj getting lynched today

wait for him to post
In post 3961, Saki wrote:also

question:
probability of mafia rolecop
probability of 3+ kills tomorrow

very possible
very low?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3963 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 3959, ActionDan wrote:
In post 3957, pieguyn wrote:

you're missing the point

in this case what's the probability a scum time who controls jingle knows that it's jingle he controls.

I think if Time was scum and knew who they targeted with the investigation then they would have realized Jingle was the one they were controlling, because they could see who was townreading the target (that Time would know to be town) with a soft PR innocence. Town Time wouldn't have known what the result was actually supposed to be, so it would have been harder to narrow down and pick out who they were controlling.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3964 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:16 am

Post by ActionDan »

Sure... but N1?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3965 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Yeah, they wouldn't have known it was Jingle N1, but they didn't really have the investigative PR tells to look for yet D1 anyway, so Jingle might not have even been considered by the scumteam. D2 is when those tells would have started showing up that they could look for, and if scum were controlling Jingle they probably would have seen it and kept puppeteering them instead of killing them.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3966 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

VOTE: Haj
Time
Time
Townie
Time
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3967 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Time »

In post 3955, Curiosity wrote:@mollie time orders jingle to do one of his actions during the day, he gets the order at night, accepts or declines it.

~Wis

But according to his Role PM, he had to do what I said, we just didnt know that.

I find it very hard to believe we'd kill Jingle at this time when we could've easily manipulated him in the coming days. Maybe later on for town credit or something. But why on earth would I kill my potential bodyguard night 2? I get told if he follows orders, so obviously if he stopped following orders I might shoot him, but as long as he does what I say and he had to, he's an untraceable scum PR. Besides, in what world of yours does the mod confirm scums flavor? Im like an Innocent Child right now.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3968 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:42 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3967, Time wrote:
In post 3955, Curiosity wrote:@mollie time orders jingle to do one of his actions during the day, he gets the order at night, accepts or declines it.

~Wis

But according to his Role PM, he had to do what I said, we just didnt know that.

I find it very hard to believe we'd kill Jingle at this time when we could've easily manipulated him in the coming days. Maybe later on for town credit or something. But why on earth would I kill my potential bodyguard night 2? I get told if he follows orders, so obviously if he stopped following orders I might shoot him, but as long as he does what I say and he had to, he's an untraceable scum PR. Besides, in what world of yours does the mod confirm scums flavor? Im like an Innocent Child right now.

his role did not flip fully, flip was only the flavour, which is different from the previous 2. what you are saying is that the flip was fully informational but only to you specifically. I am just trying to piece this together in order to form a coherent fabric to look at. I hate ambiguous flips. and that was an ambiguous flip. at least to me. cos a maid says nothing about what the role actually
did
but it does imply a subservient role of some sort. if flavour supports time's claim that he could direct a yumeko if some1 cld provide a link that would be grand.
whew!
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3969 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Curiosity »

In post 3967, Time wrote:I find it very hard to believe we'd kill Jingle at this time when we could've easily manipulated him in the coming days. Maybe later on for town credit or something. But why on earth would I kill my potential bodyguard night 2? I get told if he follows orders, so obviously if he stopped following orders I might shoot him, but as long as he does what I say and he had to, he's an untraceable scum PR. Besides, in what world of yours does the mod confirm scums flavor? Im like an Innocent Child right now.

but you didnt know its jingle that you're controlling

mod confirming flavor is absolutely null to me

~Wis
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3970 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Curiosity »

mollie, he flipped fully

~Wis
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3971 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:55 am

Post by Curiosity »

there is his role pm in a spoiler, read it

~Wis
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3972 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:46 am

Post by ActionDan »

Mollie is confusing pronouns in the PM
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3973 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:44 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3959, ActionDan wrote:in this case what's the probability a scum time who controls jingle knows that it's jingle he controls.

whoops, forgot about that at the end. but it still applies to the first part.

scum knows they control someone who does xxx. they find out Jingle is said person they are controlling. what would the point be in nightkilling him if they knew his one good ability (1-shot cop) had been used already?

it's more likely scum figured he had an investigative role and killed him in order to stop him from getting a potential mystery investigation off

btw, you still haven't answered my question. what was the point in you trying to take a shit on Sakura's Gaiden read if you admitted you wouldn't be able to spot any difference in his scumplay if there was one?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3974 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3970, Curiosity wrote:mollie, he flipped fully

~Wis

ohhh...read the pm in the flip.

okay, derp.

and time saying he controlled her. time's flavour claim is mod confirm yeah?

not role or alignment.

so it wouldn't be *too crazy* to think that scum might want to nk jingle in order to prove time's centerpiece of a claim? but that is a stretch and I know it. that would give scum an advantage yeah? where is the counter?

I am kind of thinking that time might be town here.

VOTE: alchemist

I think timing was a thing.
whew!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”