Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:59 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

EBWOP, yes the second post I made a mistake while trying to correct you >.>

You said I didn't want to put Law at more than -2, while I said I wanted him at at least -2, meaning -2 or -1.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:00 am

Post by Aimee »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Aimee wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Aimee wrote:I'm not exactly sure what this proves. In a post beforehand, you had made it clear that you
didn't want Lawrence above L-2
. I was making this clear so no-one else votes for her.
This is incorrect.
I said I wanted at
least
2 votes on Lawrencelot.
Wrong. To quote you on post 527:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I encourage everyone to place Lawrencelot at
at least
to punctuate the urgency of the situation. A Papaya, do us the honor of exposing our case on this suspect - in other words, cut the cake :wink:
?
In post 527, you said you wanted Albert at Lynch -2. This means 2 away from lynch, which means three votes. So you didn't say you wanted only 2 votes. You said three.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:01 am

Post by Aimee »

Ripley wrote:Lowell's recent arguments favoring a lynch of Lawrencelot seem sensible to me. I personally think we would be making a mistake to lynch anybody before bird either returns or is replaced, and I would like to get input from Papaya's replacement too, but I'm afraid that in this game any pleas for patience and caution will be trampled over, so:

Vote: Lawrencelot
What would you think about an Aimee lynch (yes, I know I just referred to myself as the third person.)
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:02 am

Post by Aimee »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Aimee wrote:Albert, please state the entire case against me. After that, consider that case and then consider the cases against Adel (half of which I have already done) and Lawrencelot, and then come to a conclusion. After that I will be perfectly happy to defend myself.
Let me answer your question with another question: if you were looking at this from an objective PoV, and didn't know your alignment, what group of four people most likely contains two scum ?
Sorry, I don't understand this.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:05 am

We have three shots at catching scum. There are two scum.

Make a group of four people which are likely to include two scum, not considering your alignment.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:06 am

Argh, damned typos.

EBWOP

Make a group of four people which is likely to include two scum, not considering your knowledge of your own alignment.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:07 am

the knowledge of your own alignment* ffs.

Sorry I'm running on 2 hours of sleep, and one wild night yesterday.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:11 am

Post by Aimee »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Argh, damned typos.

EBWOP

Make a group of four people which is likely to include two scum, not considering your knowledge of your own alignment.
I really don't see the point, frankly. The only people who have any alignment doubts in my eyes are Lawrence, Adel and Bird111 (who is only in doubt because of his lack of posting).

And bear in mind for day 1 I was basically an outsider because I didn't post at all due to vacation. So I have observed a lot of the game as an outsider.

To summarise, any group of four which includes Adel and Lawrence pretty obviously in my opinion includes two scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:13 am

Aimee wrote:

EBWOP

I really don't see the point, frankly. The only people who have any alignment doubts in my eyes are Lawrence, Adel and Bird111 (who is only in doubt because of his lack of posting).

And bear in mind for day 1 I was basically an outsider because I didn't post at all due to vacation. So I have observed a lot of the game as an outsider.

To summarise, any group of four which includes Adel and Lawrence pretty obviously in my opinion includes two scum.
If you weren't playing in this game, only observing, say you were Aimee#2 or Glorkette#1 or something. Would Aimee be included in that group of four people ?
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:14 am

Post by A Papaya »

Here are my thoughts:

Adel: Was very scummy D1, now is following everything that ABR does. Well, I don't have a problem with that, as ABR is pro town. However, we should lynch her in the next 3 days.

Aimee: I think she's a bit scummy, but I wouldn't be comfortable voting her. The reasons ABR gave seem a bit vague...I don't think we have enough information to lynch Aimee yet.

Lowell: Seems almost to pro town. I don't think he's scum, but it would be interesting if he was. In post 515, he seems to be saying that he's sure that Law and Adel are the two remaining scum. But what if the real scum pair was Lowell/Aimee or Lowell/Law (He would be lynching Law because he knows that it's a lost cause). It's a bit far fetched, but it's worth considering. Meh.

Lawrence: He's definately scum in my mind. Let's just lynch him and get this day over with.

Sir Tornado: He seems town, I guess.
Aimee wrote: I really don't see the point, frankly. The only people who have any alignment doubts in my eyes are Lawrence, Adel and Bird111 (who is only in doubt because of his lack of posting).

Why do you think that Adel is scum?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:17 am

Alright, you wanna roll ? Let's roll. Aimee, I notice you have yet again moved your vote to Adel. You have said you didn't mind voting Lawrencelot, so will you do so now, and risk putting him at -1 ?
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:20 am

Post by Aimee »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Aimee wrote:

EBWOP

If you weren't playing in this game, only observing, say you were Aimee#2 or Glorkette#1 or something. Would Aimee be included in that group of four people ?
To be perfectly honest, I can't answer this. Personally, I would say no, but I know my alignment so of course I am biased. I really couldn't answer this objectively I am afraid, because, to put it mildly, I am Aimee#1, and I am actively in the game, and I know my alignment, so of course I know I am not scum, therefore wouldn't put myself on a list of four people.

:? Sorry, I really don't know how to answer this.

PS: How do you know about the Glorkettes? And would you like to join? :wink:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:21 am

Aimee wrote:
PS: How do you know about the Glorkettes? And would you like to join? :wink:
Anything for you :roll:

Place your vote on Lawrencelot. I won't hammer him just yet.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:31 am

Post by Aimee »

I am perfectly happy to move my vote against Lawrence

Vote: Lawrence

And that does indeed put Lawrence at L-1.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:33 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Sir Tornado wrote:
Aimee.

I am not sure if ABR actually meant you as scum. He seems to be vote hopping a lot today, and then claiming that he was just guaging reactions. I feel that this may be the same.
I only went from Lawrencelot to Aimee, I don't consider that "a lot". I am dead serious about lynching Aimee today. Lowell, you say that it won't make a difference which way we go, so I'll ask you to put your vote on Aimee too. All roads lead to rome, my friend. 8)[/quote]

I am sorry. It isn't going to happen so soon.

You will have to
convince
me about Aimee. Look, I know you are a mason, I do not suspect that. But, I think I sense a touch of over confidence in your play today. Now, many may feel that over confidence is justified because you were right about Ryan yesterday, but, I am always vary of over confidence. It can lead to mis lynchings and potential game breaking. What you are proposing is a quick lynch, and I am fundamentally against a quick lynch (I have said this many times in this game). Plus, I prefer to use my own brain, and my own thinking than blindly following the masons. So, want me to vote for Aimee? I will do that if you show me considerable amount of proof that she is scum. So far, I feel Aimee has posted too less (I am still on page 26 as I type this) for me to pick enough scum-tells to confirm her as a scum. We need to hear more from her. If she is scum, she will dig her own grave. Your case is basically based mainly on one post. Not enough.

At this point, there isn't much difference between a mason and an ordinary townie. The only differences are as follows:

1) Masons are 100% innocent.
2) Masons can talk at night.

The main advantage that masons have in these games, however, that they have lesser people to hunt through than your average townie, is negated due to the claim by all three mason claims.

Last point: You have vote hopped (or main suspect hopped) from Adel to Lawrencelot to Ripley to Aimee today (today as in day 2). That's almost half the playing field. That is what I meant by you vote hopping today.
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:34 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

EBWOP

In post 643, Albert wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:
Aimee.

I am not sure if ABR actually meant you as scum. He seems to be vote hopping a lot today, and then claiming that he was just guaging reactions. I feel that this may be the same.
I only went from Lawrencelot to Aimee, I don't consider that "a lot". I am dead serious about lynching Aimee today. Lowell, you say that it won't make a difference which way we go, so I'll ask you to put your vote on Aimee too. All roads lead to rome, my friend. 8)
I am sorry. It isn't going to happen so soon.

You will have to
convince
me about Aimee. Look, I know you are a mason, I do not suspect that. But, I think I sense a touch of over confidence in your play today. Now, many may feel that over confidence is justified because you were right about Ryan yesterday, but, I am always vary of over confidence. It can lead to mis lynchings and potential game breaking. What you are proposing is a quick lynch, and I am fundamentally against a quick lynch (I have said this many times in this game). Plus, I prefer to use my own brain, and my own thinking than blindly following the masons. So, want me to vote for Aimee? I will do that if you show me considerable amount of proof that she is scum. So far, I feel Aimee has posted too less (I am still on page 26 as I type this) for me to pick enough scum-tells to confirm her as a scum. We need to hear more from her. If she is scum, she will dig her own grave. Your case is basically based mainly on one post. Not enough.

At this point, there isn't much difference between a mason and an ordinary townie. The only differences are as follows:

1) Masons are 100% innocent.
2) Masons can talk at night.

The main advantage that masons have in these games, however, that they have lesser people to hunt through than your average townie, is negated due to the claim by all three mason claims.

Last point: You have vote hopped (or main suspect hopped) from Adel to Lawrencelot to Ripley to Aimee today (today as in day 2). That's almost half the playing field. That is what I meant by you vote hopping today.
I'm back!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:35 am

I've already stated who I thought Lawrencelot would be teamed with if he were mafia. If he is town, I'd go with Aimee being the scummiest, then Adel. Then we will have to see what Bird has to say of all this...

Aimee stated she thought Law is with Adel, and with her analysis I take it she will think Bird/Adel are the remaining scum if Adel is town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:38 am

Sir Tornado wrote: Last point: You have vote hopped (or main suspect hopped) from Adel to Lawrencelot to Ripley to Aimee today (today as in day 2). That's almost half the playing field. That is what I meant by you vote hopping today.
That's BS, I didn't vote Adel nor Ripley. Ripley was a bluff, and I never ever stated Adel was today's lynch.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:39 am

Post by Aimee »

Albert that is correct. Although far more evidence for Adel as scum than Bird1111, for as long as he posts and isn't scummy then I would just be looking at Adel really.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:40 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote: Last point: You have vote hopped (or main suspect hopped) from Adel to Lawrencelot to Ripley to Aimee today (today as in day 2). That's almost half the playing field. That is what I meant by you vote hopping today.
That's BS, I didn't vote Adel nor Ripley. Ripley was a bluff, and I never ever stated Adel was today's lynch.
Well, the thing is, when I made that comment to Aimee, I thought your accusation of Aimee was a bluff too. If you read my original post to Aimee again, you will realize that that is what I was trying to say. Now, with more elaboration on your part, I see that I was wrong in my assessment there.
I'm back!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:46 am

Sir Tornado wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Well, the thing is, when I made that comment to Aimee, I thought your accusation of Aimee was a bluff too. If you read my original post to Aimee again, you will realize that that is what I was trying to say. Now, with more elaboration on your part, I see that I was wrong in my assessment there.
This has nothing to do with Aimee. You said I was vote-hopping "a lot". I moved my vote
once
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:53 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

I said in post 637,
Aimee.

I suspect that this could also have been a ploy to get you out of your procrastination and finally post your analysis (which, I might add, you still haven't)
This was my comment.

Look again, this has everything to do with your accusation of Aimee. I think I should not have used the term "vote hopping" "Suspicion hopping" should have been used (because, you never actually voted for Ripley or Adel on the day)

Basically, I think your trend of (prime) suspicion went as today follows:

Adel (At the end of day 1)
Lawrencelot
Ripley (bluff)
Aimee
Lawrencelot

What my post said was that I felt your suspicion on Aimee was a bluff. As I said in my last post, I think I was mistaken.
I'm back!
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:57 am

Post by A Papaya »

At this point, the correct move is to lynch Lawrence and take it from there. If he's scum, then it should be pretty easy to win in the next three days. If not, then we can lynch Aimee and take it from there.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:57 am

I'm happy that's behind us.

I still think Aimee is the lynch of the day, but nobody will listen to me =S
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:07 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Is anyone keeping a vote count? Who is on how many votes?
I'm back!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”