Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:13 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Aimee wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:Aimee...

Your analysis?
Sorry. I absolutely promise tomorrow morning. For definite.
Ok... As long as you do post it, it is fine by me.
I'm back!
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:32 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Lawrencelot (3) -- Adel, A Papaya, Aimee
Adel (2) -- Lawrencelot, Lowell

Not Voting: Albert. B Rampage, Ripley, Sir Tornado, bird1111
9 alive, 5 to lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:36 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I wanted to gauge your reaction. I don't find Ripley suspicious at all, for the record. I would never dare to propose to lynch Ripley. I stand steadfast behind my position at the beginning of the game:

Both Sir Tornado and Ripley are innocent.

Adel and Lawrencelot are high up the list.

Lowell I can trust 100%.

This leaves Aimee and Bird.

Sir Tornado, Lowell and Ripley, could you make a list of who you consider out of the equation for todays lynch ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:40 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

I consider
A Papaya
Ripley
and
Albert B Rampage
out of the equation for today's lynch (I am assuming that you guys know that I am automatically included in my own list). Anyone else, I cannot certify as being 100% Townie.
I'm back!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:43 am

Sir Tornado wrote:I consider
A Papaya
Ripley
and
Albert B Rampage
out of the equation for today's lynch (I am assuming that you guys know that I am automatically included in my own list). Anyone else, I cannot certify as being 100% Townie.
Ripley...?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:45 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:I consider
A Papaya
Ripley
and
Albert B Rampage
Ripley...?
What did you not follow? I think I have made it clear over my last 3-4 posts that I believe Ripley is 100% town.
I'm back!
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:47 am

Post by Adel »

Something I just noticed while trying to make sense of ABR fingering Ripley as probable scum. (now lifted I see)

Post 442 I identify theopor as probable scum along with ABR and A Papaya
Post 459 Law identifies theopor or ripley as the third scum along with ABR and A Papaya
Post 472 ABR warns theopor not to go power role shopping
Post 473 ryan names theopor as a probable mason along with ABR and A Papaya
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:50 am

Hmm...well, might as well tell the truth.

Post is Ripley's Post 52. The names are in this paragraph:

"I think you're radically oversimplifying things if you assume that (a) all townies are able to act townie (b) no scum are able to act townie and (c) the masons would be able to tell the difference with perfect accuracy, which is what this plan seems to require since it exposes the masons. If the masons take the lead and get it wrong, well, apart from scum
that helps nobody. The first attempt
at lynching scum that fails leaves us in real trouble in that scenario, so I can't see how it's
an option you might want to use
. Is the ability of 3 masons to pick 3 scum out of 8 people so very much greater than the ability of 8 protown players to pick scum from the whole field? Lowell seems very certain that it is."

1. ABR. The third letters of the words colored blue spell ALBERT.

2. A Papaya. This one's a bit more complicated, but I wanted to make sure if one code had to be revealed it wouldn't lead to discovery of the other.

Take the first letters of the words colored red to get AOYMWTU. Now, move each successive letter forward an increasing number of letters in the alphabet, starting with zero so the first letter is unchanged. That is,

A+0 = A
O+1 = P
Y+2 = A
M+3 = P
W+4 = A
T+5 = Y
U+6 = A

And voila, A Papaya.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:54 am

Post by Adel »

WTF? Does that mean she is the third mason or that she is scum identifing masons? Excuse me if I am just being dense.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:56 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Hmm...well, might as well tell the truth.

Post is Ripley's Post 52. The names are in this paragraph:

"I think you're radically oversimplifying things if you assume that (a) all townies are able to act townie (b) no scum are able to act townie and (c) the masons would be able to tell the difference with perfect accuracy, which is what this plan seems to require since it exposes the masons. If the masons take the lead and get it wrong, well, apart from scum
that helps nobody. The first attempt
at lynching scum that fails leaves us in real trouble in that scenario, so I can't see how it's
an option you might want to use
. Is the ability of 3 masons to pick 3 scum out of 8 people so very much greater than the ability of 8 protown players to pick scum from the whole field? Lowell seems very certain that it is."

1. ABR. The third letters of the words colored blue spell ALBERT.

2. A Papaya. This one's a bit more complicated, but I wanted to make sure if one code had to be revealed it wouldn't lead to discovery of the other.

Take the first letters of the words colored red to get AOYMWTU. Now, move each successive letter forward an increasing number of letters in the alphabet, starting with zero so the first letter is unchanged. That is,

A+0 = A
O+1 = P
Y+2 = A
M+3 = P
W+4 = A
T+5 = Y
U+6 = A

And voila, A Papaya.
What is that supposed to mean? Are you telling us that the masons meant to reveal themselves to everyone on the first day right from the start?
I'm back!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:56 am

Adel wrote:WTF? Does that mean she is the third mason or that she is scum identifing masons? Excuse me if I am just being dense.
He, and yes. Half the town figured it out, Tornado declared he wasn't mason, Ripley would be uncovered either way. Sryyy Ripley. You must have taken a while to do that, but I don't think it will be of use. Beat me up after the game :P
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:58 am

Sir Tornado wrote:
What is that supposed to mean? Are you telling us that the masons meant to reveal themselves to everyone on the first day right from the start?
No, it means that Ripley is smart and he took his precautions.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:59 am

Post by Patrick »

A Papaya has told me that he will be setting off on a 3 week business trip on Sunday. He will be posting until then. I'm looking for a replacement.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:00 pm

Patrick wrote:A Papaya has told me that he will be setting off on a 3 week business trip on Sunday. He will be posting until then. I'm looking for a replacement.
"Woot woot"
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by Adel »

Adel wrote:Something I just noticed while trying to make sense of ABR fingering Ripley as probable scum. (now lifted I see)

Post 442 I identify theopor as probable scum along with ABR and A Papaya
Post 459 Law identifies theopor or ripley as the third scum along with ABR and A Papaya
Post 472 ABR warns theopor not to go power role shopping
Post 473 ryan names theopor as a probable mason along with ABR and A Papaya
Oh, and at some point ryan cheats. Perhaps by sending a PM.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Adel wrote:WTF? Does that mean she is the third mason or that she is scum identifing masons? Excuse me if I am just being dense.
He, and yes. Half the town figured it out, Tornado declared he wasn't mason, Ripley would be uncovered either way. Sryyy Ripley. You must have taken a while to do that, but I don't think it will be of use. Beat me up after the game :P
Albert, if you did not want me to say I was not a mason, then you should not have indicated that I was one. I feel that lying is not an option here.
I'm back!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:02 pm

Sir Tornado wrote: Albert, if you did not want me to say I was not a mason, then you should not have indicated that I was one. I feel that lying is not an option here.
I felt that unless we would lie, Ripley would be figured out
without a question
. Plus, I was trying to question Aimee, your presence was unintended. (Aimee is with me in another game)
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:07 pm

Post by A Papaya »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote: Albert, if you did not want me to say I was not a mason, then you should not have indicated that I was one. I feel that lying is not an option here.
I felt that unless we would lie, Ripley would be figured out
without a question
. Plus, I was trying to question Aimee, your presence was unintended. (Aimee is with me in another game)
Also, there was the worst case scenario that the Scum would NK Ripley which would add a lot more suspicion that me and ABR weren't really masons. Of course, that's unlikely, but it was there.
Ripley
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:41 pm

Post by Ripley »

Sir Tornado wrote:What is that supposed to mean? Are you telling us that the masons meant to reveal themselves to everyone on the first day right from the start?
I'm not surprised you were confused. I don't understand why ABR did that.

To clarify: Except for the first two introductory lines, ABR's Post 607 consists entirely of a PM I sent him and A Papaya last night explaining how I'd coded their names into an early post, in case we needed to prove we were masons. It's not uncommon for masons to do this to support their claim. It didn't seem likely that it would be useful in this game, the way things had gone on Day 1, but I thought they should have the info just in case.

ABR, if you wanted to reveal me as the third mason, and I don't even understand why you did that, you just had to say so.

Whatever. This isn't my show. It's done now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:42 pm

Yo Ripley, I think I found the second scum. Aimee and Lawrencelot.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:47 pm

She first makes a post consisting only of Adel, which makes me think she wants Adel lynched.

Then there's this:
Aimee wrote:Note that Lawrence is now at L-2.
This, when I tell her to put her vote on Law:
Aimee wrote:Well, I guess I can put my vote on,
for now

Vote: Lawrencelot

Although I will remove it, if necessary
Removes her vote at the first opportunity:
Aimee wrote:Sir Tornado, I will remove my vote, if you want.

unvote
And then finally puts it back when I say that Lawrencelot isn't the vote of the day:
Aimee wrote:Soon, I will. For now, I will apply pressure.

Vote: Lawrencelot
Notice how she criticizes me after putting her vote, knowing full well that most of the town is behind me, and if I say we shouldn't vote Lawrencelot, the town will probably not vote Lawrencelot.

This is too easy,
Vote Aimee
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:50 pm

Sorry for pussyfooting around most of the day; I wanted more compelling evidence, but that opportunity didn't show up. I am fairly certain she is scum, and I invite anybody to question me or her as they please, as well as put their vote on her until Bird comes back and Papaya is replaced.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:31 pm

Post by Adel »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Sorry for pussyfooting around most of the day; I wanted more compelling evidence, but that opportunity didn't show up. I am fairly certain she is scum, and I invite anybody to question me or her as they please, as well as put their vote on her until Bird comes back and Papaya is replaced.
unvote, vote:Aimee
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:33 pm

Umm...Adel, I just said your likely innocent (due to the fact ryan tried to latch himself onto you, like you did with Lowell, and I believe Lowell to be innocent) and Lawrencelot and Aimee are scum. What's your opinion on all this ?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:47 pm

Post by Adel »

Dude, I don't know about Aimee, and I'm not even sure about Lawrence. I'm really interested in how this game turns out, but I have a hard time seeing how I can actually help. My judgment was so off yesterday, I am so suspect in the rest of the town's eyes, and all three masons are outin the open.

I don't mean to lurk, I check the thread fairly often, but I think the only way I can assist is by granting the lead mason an extra vote and limit my post to empirical evidence that is missed by others.

If I post analysis, vote independently, or accuse or clear anyone I think my actions will only create noise and make your job harder.

Ask me a specific question, and I'll cooperate by giving a specific answer, but I am not sure that will help. If I come across a really convincing argument I'll present it, and I am looking, but until I do I think the less I say the better off the town will be.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”