FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:58 am

Post by FraggleScum »

STD: Just curious...you fingered me, but only quoted me once in your analysis. I was hoping to hear more about what you found suspicious? I didn't see anything except that I wrote something similar to TrustGossip once.

About Jordan... I had him as FOS back on page 12 when he tried to distance himself from Ryan, which I thought he did a botched job of, and he hasn't done anything to change my opinion of him.

Vote: Jordan
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:24 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Nice speech StD, pity you're wrong.

Just a couple of things, first, you seemed quite certain throughout that me and Ryan are scumbuddies, yet when we get to your list, you put Ryan under the Townie column, one or the other, which is it?

Second, you seem
very
sure that Lowell isn't scum. Why? You've almost completely glossed over him, especially his scummiest moments, such as Posts 99, 123, 127, 185, 214, 231, 251 and 371. A long list to miss the lot of isn't it. I really didn't like the tone of his latest post either, simply following the most experienced player.

Instead, he's focused mainly on Ryan and particularly me, oddly enough, Lowell's biggest attackers. Scumbuddies? Seems like it to me at the moment.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:58 am

Post by ryan »

Actually Jordan, STD's post stated these at the end
Save The Dragons wrote:My post contains multiple allusions to a ryan-jordan scumpair. Those are jokes as well. In fact, you should probably assume everything I've said up until now was just for the hell of it.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:01 am

Post by JordanA24 »

I think that's either poor sarcasm or a VERY poor joke.

Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:43 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

Aha... Welcome to the game for real STD = ).
Unvote: STD, Vote: Jordan
That FOS will turn into a vote once more people check in, but -1 is so harsh without hearing from everyone first...
HackerHuck, Post 394 wrote:I got an uneasy feeling about this part of Sweeneytodd's post...
Sweenytodd wrote: Ryan: Just to make sure I read your post correctly, your top suspects atm are Lowell and Aimee?
The post preceding that I had asked for everyone's suspicions and wanted to make sure I had ryan's correct in my notes.

Jordan, Who was this directed at?
Jordan, Post 401 wrote:Instead, he's focused mainly on Ryan and particularly me, oddly enough, Lowell's biggest attackers. Scumbuddies? Seems like it to me at the moment.
Seems like a very weak excuse, assuming STD's assertions rest on you being scum WITH ryan when in fact he said that jokingly. Now you are sayin he is scum with Lowell? You never even convinced anyone that LOWELL was scum...
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:07 am

Post by Aimee »

Mod, can we have a prod of Trust Gossip?

We need him to say what he thinks, especially since he is already voting Jordan. With everyone joining him, it means there are five voting for him. Jordan you are now very near a lynch, especially as I would be voting for you apart from the fact it would put you at -1.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:26 am

Post by ryan »

Sweenytodd wrote:
Unvote: STD, Vote: Jordan
That FOS will turn into a vote once more people check in, but -1 is so harsh without hearing from everyone first...
SweenyTodd: Are you voting for Jordan or putting a FoS on him? You said your FoS would turn into a vote but yet you voted, was that a mistake?
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:35 am

Post by chaotic_diablo »

Aimee wrote:
Mod, can we have a prod of Trust Gossip?
I have prodedd TrustGossip. However, he has stated in a different game that he will be gone until Friday.
"Miracles of Science" or "Freaks of Nature"?

Carp Logic. I'm so totally using that at some point.~ Mr. Flay
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:40 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Sweeny, you're now voting me rather than FOS'ing me, but it's still -2 anyway.

Post 401 was directed at StD. And it's not a weak excuse, StD has skipped over Lowell while declaring him to be town for no reason at all.

Why can no-one else see that Lowell is scum, he's made so many scummy posts it's untrue. Let me try again.
Lowell Post 127 wrote: Wait, do I still have someone's random vote on me? Screw this:

unvote, vote OTU. I can OMGUS with the best of them.
I say again, WTF was this all about? Pressure, or just plain stupidness?
Lowell Post 185 wrote:
Sweenytodd wrote:Oooh... and that vote count reminds me to
Vote: Ryan
Good post. This guy is town.

Now comes the part where opportunists jump on me!
Completely and utterly pointless spamming, no other words to describe it. Why bother?
Lowell Post 214 wrote:I've got two scum now. Ryan and Albert. Discuss.

I can't talk now (internet cafe), but will write more when I get back to work on Tuesday.
He's suspects Ryan, fine, but what had Albert done to have Lowell say he's scum, he gives no reason at all, looks a bit like deflecting to me.
Lowell Post 231 wrote:@sweeny- sorry, I skimmed. What exactly am I responding to, again? Other people being worried that I'm attacking them? Please write your question again.

@jordan- Scumteam: ryan, albert, jordan. How's that strike you?

Two things:
1) I looked at jordan's posts in isolation. Odd things, those. He seems to keep ryan in his posts but at arm's length. He says things like "for now ryan gets a pass" and other stuff that I dont' feel like trying to find again. His attack to me has increased in intensity as I've become more and more sure of ryan's scumminess.
2) His "case" against me is the ultimate in reaching. I OMGUSed too late?? I switched bandwagons?? I voted with less than compete justification?? Really??Who cares???? No, seriously, who cares? That's, like, Scumplay 101. Find someone sloppy and call him scum. He's trying to bully the town into what is-- admittedly-- a convenient lynch.

Look again at the connections between ryan and jordan, and (lately) Albert. Albert's last post, especially, where he joins my wagon to take the pressure off ryan (after waiting awhile to see if someone else would do it) is ACTUALLY scummy.
He mentions Albert again here, who, if memory serves me correctly, is voting for him at this stage, Lowell gives a pathetic reason for Albert being scum, is OMGUSing really neccessary on Page 9? No, I didn't think so.
Lowell Post 251 wrote:
Sweenytodd wrote:
Lowell wrote:Why isn't Lowell dead yet?
Probably has something to do with him promising to post on Tuesday and most of the town being unimpressed with the case you have made against him...
*clap clap clap*

But seriously, Jordan, if I doubted before, I don't now. Sweeny did an excellent rundown of your insane scum tactics.

@sweeny- It's hard to put my finger on why Aimee's post(s) looks scummy. Here's the best way I can describe it. The "blow-by-blow" post seems a little opinion-dry. As in, heavy on narration, but not really saying anything. The second post, "player-by-player", casts TOO WIDE a net for my taste. She doesn't want to exonerate anyone or implicate anyone. Not really.

It could be that she just doesn't have that many strong opinions. Which is why I didn't vote for her. But I would be remiss if I let that post slide with everyone saying how great it was without me mentioning my little bit of doubt.
His case against Aimee is complete and utter BS, it's pathetic and damn nearly painful to read. Opinion-dry? Too wide a net? What a load of crap.
Lowell Post 371 wrote:
vote aimee

I have this nagging feeling that we're on the wrong track, and scum are willing to just sit back and wait for deadline to pass. Aimee, for her "I'll just sit here and wait for STD to say something" doesn't win any points from me.
Again, rubbish. If someone promises a big post, it's only natural to wait for it, particularly if nothing is really going on at all, and what about all the people not posting at all, why just focus on Aimee?
Lowell Post 399 wrote:
Aimee wrote:One thing I have thought just now is that perhaps Ryan is a townie, who got accused first, and Jordan is scum. Jordan is trying to link to Ryan so that if Ryan gets lynched, he looks more like a townie. I think their whole defence is totally bizarre, as is the case against Lowell. However, I see Jordan as scummier than Ryan at the moment.
This is EXACTLY what I was thinking as I read it.

unvote, vote Jordan

Remember, we need to get to 7, so let's get moving.
He says we should just lynch me right now, for God's sake give me a chance to defend myself, we've got 5 days yet, but then again, you are scum, and it is your job to just look for the most convenient mislynches, especially if there's a deadline and you just want to hurry the town along.

And one more thing to the rest of you voting me, voting for me just becuase an experienced player comes in and says 'This guy is scum, lynch him, trust me' doesn't mean you should just take his word for it and madly rush in to vote for me. What if he's scum? What are you going to do, just vote for whoever he says and just let him cruise to victory.

I seriously urge you to reconsider before you just go for a quicklynch because of a deadline. Remember, there is scum out there who is trying to convince the town to mislynch all the time, a deadline gives them the perfect opportunity to persuade the town to speedlynch, so don't just rush in with two feet and just let the scum skate their way to victory.

Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:58 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

Ryan, Post 406 wrote:
Sweenytodd wrote: Unvote: STD, Vote: Jordan That FOS will turn into a vote once more people check in, but -1 is so harsh without hearing from everyone first...

SweenyTodd: Are you voting for Jordan or putting a FoS on him? You said your FoS would turn into a vote but yet you voted, was that a mistake?
When I began writing the post it started as a FOS, but I went back and counted the votes and there weren't as many as I had initially thought so I changed it to a vote but neglected to change that line.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:15 am

Post by Lowell »

Jordan, it is precisely your insistance that I'm scum that makes me think you're guilty.

Real townies are curious. Real townies vary their targets. Real townies want EVERYONE to give thoughts and are willing to change their own opinions.

All I've seen from you is "Lowell is scum! It's obvious! Go get him!" even after others have made clear they don't agree with you.

No, this is an attempt to
look
curious and aggressive (so as not to be called timid!) while actually being neither of those things. You've spent the whole game attacking me and buddying up to ryan. If ryan is innocent (as I'm starting to suspect), this is exactly what I'd expect a decent scum player to do.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:22 am

Post by JordanA24 »

There's no need to be curious if you're sure about something.

Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:32 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

Jordan, Post 411 wrote:There's no need to be curious if you're sure about something.
Hmmm... I wonder... What is that role called that knows who all the scum are? OH yeah.... SCUM!
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:36 am

Post by Lowell »

JordanA24 wrote:There's no need to be curious if you're sure about something.
Evasiveness masked as confidence. Nice.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:44 am

Post by ryan »

unvote
I still didn't like the way you played early Lowell but I'm beginning to think you are more of a town player than what I saw earlier. Jordan seems to be back peddling quite a bit BUT I suppose if I had 5 votes on me right now I'd be back peddling a little bit too. I'm going to stay with an unvote until at least tonight and see if we get any new from HackerHuck or Aimee (TrustGossip and Primoris it would be helpful to hear from you two as well) I'm leaning toward a Jordan vote but Primoris and Lowell still have my attention
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:44 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Sweenytodd wrote:
Jordan, Post 411 wrote:There's no need to be curious if you're sure about something.
Hmmm... I wonder... What is that role called that knows who all the scum are? OH yeah.... SCUM!
Hmm...I'm scum, hmm... What am I going to do... I know, I'll go and attack my scumbuddy for the whole game, yeah, great scum tactic that isn't it? :roll:

FOS: Sweeny

Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:51 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

Yes... Because my post totally not a joke.... Riiiiight.... :roll: Out of curiosity though... Most players I have noticed tend to NOT be "sure" if someone else is scum... They look at everyone and pick the most likely candidate... Your confidence is disturbing to me...
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:55 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Lowell wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:There's no need to be curious if you're sure about something.
Evasiveness masked as confidence. Nice.
As for you, there's been no real need to vary my targets YET, since you're obvious scum IMO. I've sure as hell been aggressive towrards you, nothing faked about that.

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:58 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Sweenytodd wrote:Yes... Because my post totally not a joke.... Riiiiight.... :roll: Out of curiosity though... Most players I have noticed tend to NOT be "sure" if someone else is scum... They look at everyone and pick the most likely candidate... Your confidence is disturbing to me...
My confidence comes from the fact Lowell is scum, I've seen enough of his posts to determine that fact. I may have stronger viewpoints than you, that's just my personality and playstyle.

FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:14 am

Post by FraggleScum »

ryan wrote:
unvote
I still didn't like the way you played early Lowell but I'm beginning to think you are more of a town player than what I saw earlier. Jordan seems to be back peddling quite a bit BUT I suppose if I had 5 votes on me right now I'd be back peddling a little bit too. I'm going to stay with an unvote until at least tonight and see if we get any new from HackerHuck or Aimee (TrustGossip and Primoris it would be helpful to hear from you two as well) I'm leaning toward a Jordan vote but Primoris and Lowell still have my attention
I think Primoris requested replacement a long time ago, we just haven't gotten one yet...
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:17 am

Post by ryan »

FraggleScum wrote:
ryan wrote:
unvote
I think Primoris requested replacement a long time ago, we just haven't gotten one yet...
OH, I thought he was just being prodded, my bad.
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:24 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

Vote Count 9 for Day One

Lowell (1) : JordanA24
ryan (2) : deezr, HackerHuck

JordanA24 (5) : TrustGossip, Save The Dragons, Lowell, FraggleScum, Sweenytodd

Not Voting (4) : Primoris, Aimee, Albert B. Rampage, ryan

Remember, it's 7 to lynch.

HackerHuck wrote:
Mod: I appreciate the deadline, since it's certainly got this game back on track. My only concern with the deadline rules is based on the fact that we're still looking for two replacements. That means we need to get seven of nine players voting for the same person to achieve a lynch (7 of 10 if we vote for an inactive).
Depending on how the votes are set-up, this may or may not be a problem.
Last edited by chaotic_diablo on Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Miracles of Science" or "Freaks of Nature"?

Carp Logic. I'm so totally using that at some point.~ Mr. Flay
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:28 pm

Post by ryan »

Vote Jordan

You just seem so defensive the past few pages when people started accusing you of being scum and instead of defending why you weren't, you made it easier by saying you guaranteed that Lowell was scum and while I thought earlier he was, he's been acting pro town, you my friend have not.
TrustGossip
TrustGossip
Goon
TrustGossip
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:11 pm

Post by TrustGossip »

Confirm vote: Jordan

Hey everyone, sorry for the hiatus. Discussion (and my personal interest) was waning at the time that I left, so of course right after I look away a deadline is set.

@ Jordan

Your post 408 is actually somewhat good, but it doesn't really help that every single other of your posts reeks. Oh, and a little FYI, just because someone presented a very clear and damning case against you (STD) doesn't mean that your mockery of quotes and longwindedness is going to help you at this point. It also is very poor play to accuse the current stack of votes against you on STD's experience and not the fact that everything he said makes perfect sense. You should also, maybe, possibly try to defend your own posts at this point instead of continuing to displace upon Lowell. Oh wait! That's all you've really done the whole game!

I've already said before that although you and Ryan both jump at Lowell for what amounts to negligible black humor/sarcasm, Ryan actually seems to be naturally stubbornly pigheaded about it, while your case reads like a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Obligatory
Minor FOS: Aimee
for doing exactly what FraggleScum had done, albeit in a less obvious manner.
Compcrack

Basically crack.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:18 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

Right, you've forced me to claim.

I'm Scorponok, a pro-town roleblocker, every night, my cyber-bees can prevent somebody from using their night action.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”