pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:41 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3248, purple hero wrote:where are you at with monoke right now?

mollie, same thing

prob town

as I said, though, I can usually 100% townread Sakura and I haven't been able to do that yet. however, there are certain things I am looking for from town-her here, and she's done a pretty good job of continuing to hit them so far. if she stops, I'll reevaluate the read
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3222, ActionDan wrote:Doing fuck all in games is what gets me hard.

About Haj having a soft guilty. That was some soft guiltlying if I've ever seen it, and I'd like to pay more attention to it but Haj is being obstinate it seems. It would be nice if he were to actually come out and say something about that one way or other.

I'm not satisfied with the Om wagon. I'd rather vote something like Alchemist over it... or Mollie.

why do you wanna lynch me danny? so far all you have had to say is that you find me abrasive when I was much worse in pikman but have been trying to do better and you are not even trying to sort me out much less ask the background story of why I was upset.

why aren't you trying to figure things out?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:47 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3223, pieguyn wrote:
In post 3213, Ankamius wrote:You missed my point.

My point is that he was contributing far less than the rest of the playerlist and was scumread for all 3 day phases before dying, then flipped town. Since this game is a lot harder to read and follow, the same motivation level would result in less content, resulting in the same type of result. I'm not arguing about it being bad; I'm arguing about it being scummy.

and you're missing my point

it doesn't matter how much content he has

what matters is what that content is aiming to accomplish when he ~does~ post it, e.g. what the content actually is

Dan's content this game is, quite blatantly, completely useless. nothing he has done at all this game day has any town motivation, or has anything that indicates he is attempting to determine alignments or otherwise game solve. the fact that he might post LESS content, should not have any effect on the fact that none of the content he HAS posted has been aimed to accomplish anything at all, especially when it's shown he is capable of providing town motivated content as town (even when there is not much of it)

but go on, tell me what he is trying to do in this game with the things I listed off

lockstep with pie
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:55 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3248, purple hero wrote:
In post 3242, pieguyn wrote:I'm saying Kagami = lynch #1, they had lined Jingle up to be lynch #2, but then Om got wagoned instead and they're instead setting Jingle up to be lynch #3.

it's pretty much just speculation though. also, I don't think mollie is scum but I'm not as sure of the townread there as I once was

where are you at with monoke right now?

mollie, same thing

I am waiting for nacho but nacho has been MIA with me too so I just don't know.
whew!
purple hero
purple hero
Goon
purple hero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:00 am

Post by purple hero »

following pie's train of thought (blue'd vc).........

the initial pool is [monoke/alchemist/jingle/feirei/mollie]

mollie was the only one there yesterday when i was scumreading om

if you take her out, the only one from that group who's scumreading jingle is monoke
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:01 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 3242, pieguyn wrote:
Alchemist21 wrote:UNVOTE: Om

I'll hear pie out some more.

I've already said what I wanted to say, really

the composition of Om's wagon is the same as Kagami's wagon, which makes Om a mislynch unless Kagami was all-town, which I don't think it was

now vote Dan with me?

purple hero wrote:i mean that there was enough hate to start a wagon yesterday

i mean... the only way your "lynch #3" makes sense is if mollie is scum.

do you think mollie is scum?

I'm saying Kagami = lynch #1, they had lined Jingle up to be lynch #2, but then Om got wagoned instead and they're instead setting Jingle up to be lynch #3.

it's pretty much just speculation though. also, I don't think mollie is scum but I'm not as sure of the townread there as I once was

I'd rather vote Haj. The linked QT gave me more insight to AD's possible motivation for his neighbor-mason gambit. What's your reason for Jakuzure scum?
purple hero
purple hero
Goon
purple hero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:03 am

Post by purple hero »

the only plausible way you could argue that jingle is the fallguy is if feirei and alchemist are both scum

...which actually isn't that crazy...
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:30 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3249, pieguyn wrote:I'm not particularly ruling the possibility of it being all town out, but if it is, my reads are like completely fucked atm

okay, I am not saying it was an alltown lynch I am just wondering if it would be easier to hunt from a smaller pool.

a lot of the ppl I'm POE'ing and/or scumreading are on the wagon
. that, plus the sheer lack of reasoning some ppl even had for being on the wagon (Jakuzure and Alch come to mind), makes me think it wasn't all town. Kagami basically said the same thing at D1 end and that I need to consider the reasoning behind the votes on the wagon. a lot of the reasons given were pretty bad and/or nonexistent; this is basically the case for every remaining unknown left at this point, save you.

here is the kagami lynch:

Kagami (11): pieguyn, Jingle, pirate mollie, Alchemist21, beeboy, Curiosity, Jakuzure Nonon, Mononoke, UNZAN, notscience, haj

and I don't think it's a case of all the town sheeping vocal town (Wisdom) either, since Wisdom is hardline defending Om today as opposed to pushing him and everyone is back on there anyway

ftr:

TOWN (S->W):
Curiosity
<gap> DOAA, purple, Sakura, beeboy, mollie <gap> Om, haj <gap> Gaiden, beast
{Saki, Time, Alchemist, Jingle}
SCUM (W->S): Ankamius, NPIAU, Jakuzure, Dan

the only person you are scumreading that was on that wagon is jakuzure. this is why I have felt we are in lockstep cos ank and npiau were off the wagon for what seems to me to be strange reasons. kagami and danny seemed to have a history and I could see beeboy sharing a pt and not voting kagami if danny was telling him not to.

that leaves metal, om, haj, anti, gaiden, beast, time

I am townreading metal and anti, anti is townreading beast, you are saying that om might be town, wis is adamant about haj and if it is wake I am inclined to agree, gaiden I dunno and time I dunno even tho time has a modconfirmable role.

you are also townreading gaiden which I really don't understand. I don't see time being scum with the role I mean we can a bunch of pressure on him and then he will be modconfirmed I am assuming that guy will verify whatever role time claims.

I am willing to lynch in your scumpool. I am not very good with vca but mebbe bouncing things off of some1 else may help me to learn better.

anti what do you think? I would like to cross-reference with you.
whew!
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:32 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 3251, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3222, ActionDan wrote:Doing fuck all in games is what gets me hard.

About Haj having a soft guilty. That was some soft guiltlying if I've ever seen it, and I'd like to pay more attention to it but Haj is being obstinate it seems. It would be nice if he were to actually come out and say something about that one way or other.

I'm not satisfied with the Om wagon. I'd rather vote something like Alchemist over it... or Mollie.

why do you wanna lynch me danny? so far all you have had to say is that you find me abrasive when I was much worse in pikman but have been trying to do better and you are not even trying to sort me out much less ask the background story of why I was upset.

why aren't you trying to figure things out?

Well the feeling I got early D1 hasn't washed away. And it wasn't just because you were abrasive, you jumped on something objectively minor and blew it up and proceeded to mostly clench down on your read until things like kagami came up from which I don't particularly remember much in the way of reasoning instead of trite posts like "let's lynch scumgami" per say.

And yes you are leagues better here than pikman mafia. and have been getter better here keeping emotions in check in this game as time goes on.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:35 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Why do i walk into stuff that i know full well it's going to hurt me, now im not in a good mood today like at all :(
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:38 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3256, purple hero wrote:the only plausible way you could argue that jingle is the fallguy is if feirei and alchemist are both scum

...which actually isn't that crazy...

I just looked up to see what you meant and alchemist was on the kagami wagon too.
whew!
purple hero
purple hero
Goon
purple hero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:39 am

Post by purple hero »

i really want to vote alch now
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:54 am

Post by Curiosity »

Either Jingle or Alch is fine

~Wis
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:55 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 3259, Sakura Hana wrote:Why do i walk into stuff that i know full well it's going to hurt me, now im not in a good mood today like at all :(

Scratch that, im probably going to be gone/low activity for at least a month.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:56 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I rather change my vote now since idk when ill have time for this, which of the 2 do you think i should vote?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
purple hero
purple hero
Goon
purple hero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:56 am

Post by purple hero »

In post 3257, pirate mollie wrote:anti what do you think? I would like to cross-reference with you.

depends on how accurate the jingle read is

if jingle's scum
,there's probably max 1 busser in [om/nopoint/ank]
and a couple from [sakura/feirei/alchemist] (people on the om flashwagon)
and someone else [saki/actiondan]

if jingle's town
there's probably a couple from the jingle wagon yesterday [om/nopoint/ank]
possibly a couple from the om wagon

not very informative
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:01 am

Post by Curiosity »

Town: {pieguy, Mononoke, mollie, purple, Dreams, beeboy}
Nulltown: {ActionDan, haj, Jakuzure, Om, Ankamius, Time}
Null: {Gaiden, Saki}
Nullscum: {beastcharizard}
Scum: {Jingle, Alchemist, npiau}

~Wis
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:01 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3223, pieguyn wrote:
In post 3213, Ankamius wrote:You missed my point.

My point is that he was contributing far less than the rest of the playerlist and was scumread for all 3 day phases before dying, then flipped town. Since this game is a lot harder to read and follow, the same motivation level would result in less content, resulting in the same type of result. I'm not arguing about it being bad; I'm arguing about it being scummy.

and you're missing my point

it doesn't matter how much content he has

what matters is what that content is aiming to accomplish when he ~does~ post it, e.g. what the content actually is

Dan's content this game is, quite blatantly, completely useless. nothing he has done at all this game day has any town motivation, or has anything that indicates he is attempting to determine alignments or otherwise game solve. the fact that he might post LESS content, should not have any effect on the fact that none of the content he HAS posted has been aimed to accomplish anything at all, especially when it's shown he is capable of providing town motivated content as town (even when there is not much of it)

but go on, tell me what he is trying to do in this game with the things I listed off

He put out a stance on Kagami on Day 1 and asked why people were scumreading her. Considering that she was basically the primary focal point for half of Day 1, this is reasonable. The length of the topic exploded so fast that I'd pretty much expect anyone who's jumping in the middle and not wanting to read back would start here.
He's the only one giving any shits about haj's anti-town crusade against Jakuzure. I like this because worse case scenario, haj is threatening to basically make two players in the game nothing but noise (him and Jaku) until it's dealt with and no one else is caring. He's been focusing mainly on the focal points for the day instead of meandering into random nonsense. I'd rather wait until AD posts more (which he's already doing as I'm typing this, I see) before really judging this much more, as it has only been a few days since the day started.

One thing I will note is that you're getting bias from how many posts this game has. AD had multiple pockets of time posting literally nothing in LoL, up to about the timeframe that this game was even up. Go through his ISO in LoL and pay close attention to the time stamps. It's very easy to point towards content levels and see the disparity, but the relevance of it is a lot lower than you think. We've only been playing this game for EIGHT DAYS (not counting night 1).
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:02 am

Post by Ankamius »

Beastcharizard is in the game still? I don't remember him doing anything in the past forever.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:02 am

Post by Ankamius »

@Mod: Can you put the videos in spoiler tags? They make loading your ISO really difficult.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:04 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 3264, Sakura Hana wrote:I rather change my vote now since idk when ill have time for this, which of the 2 do you think i should vote?

Thanks a lot for replying to this curiosity, it's really appreciated.
Unvote
Vote: Jingle

The Sakura Hana head of the Mononoke hydra is V/LA for an indefinite ammount of time.
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:07 am

Post by Curiosity »

I don't mind either Sakura

~Wis
purple hero
purple hero
Goon
purple hero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:08 am

Post by purple hero »

VOTE: alchemist
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:43 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3176, purple hero wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 3106, Jingle wrote:Jingle
Curiosity (Wisdom + Malakittens)
pieguyn

Dreams of an Absolution (Metal Sonic + Natirasha)
purple hero (Antihero + Ms Marangal)
Mononoke (Sakura Hana + Nachomamma8)

Alchemist21
beeboy
beastcharizard
haj

Jakuzure Nonon (Feirei + caledfwitch)
Saki
SXTLHGaiden
Time (MTD + Aronis)

pirate mollie
Ankamius
ActionDan

nopointinactingup
Om of the Nom

Also, VOTE: Om

I'm gonna have to admit that my reaction to Ank was probably OMGUS. :? I'm less sure of my reads than I wish I was, but they're roughly grouped in similar levels of strength from town to scum. I'm also willing to admit that my haj read is literally a "I can't be lucky enough to be the opposite alignment." read.

why is mollie so low and why is alchemist so high?

I've been paranoia-ing wrt mollie since D1, and I should probably get around to explaining that sometime soon. For now I'm trusting you to tell me she's town. That doesn't solve my actual read on her. Alchemist has been shooting up and down each time I reread the thread. And I just read his ISO and he's down below mollie again. fuckit.

In post 3183, pieguyn wrote:I'm about to do something that will blow your minds:

the Om wagon is quite literally 5/7 of the unknowns from the Kagami wagon, + Saki and purple (who is prob town).

does anyone see the problem with this lynch?

now if anyone still wants to lynch Om, tell me why either you think scum randomly decided to bus him or why you think Kagami was all town-driven. (for the record, I'm p sure there was at least one scum on Kagami wagon, namely Jakuzure bc their reasoning was ass aka just sheeping Wisdom, but you don't even have to agree with me on who it is. the point is, if Kagami was scum driven, Om is too, and is thus most likely a town lynch)

also I'm just going to keep spamming this until it gets addressed so don't try to bum rush this

Goodpoints are goodpoints.

UNVOTE:
This is a Parachute.
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:15 am

Post by Curiosity »

In post 3273, Jingle wrote:Alchemist has been shooting up and down each time I reread the thread. And I just read his ISO and he's down below mollie again. fuckit.

Talk to me about this.
What in his ISO makes you doubt your read on him? What do you find townish and what scummish?

~Wis

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”