Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:19 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

lol we'll see where this goes.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:40 pm

Post by A Papaya »

I say that Law is a safe lynch for today that will most likely be accurate. At this point, no one but him is accusing me and ABR. That's just pure stubbornness. He's obviously trying to reverse the situation. However, I would like to see some more discussion before lynching him as I'm shaky on whom the D3 Lynch is.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:49 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Um... Masons...

The case against Lawrencelot, please?
I'm back!
Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:49 pm

Post by Lawrencelot »

A Papaya, I am not accusing you and ABR, did you even read my posts? And did anyone else even read my last post? If you think I'm scum, tell me who is scum with me. I'll say we lynch him instead of me, and I'll vote that person too. If I were scum, the only situation where I would do this is if I were godfather, which I'm not of course. In this setup, no scum is more important than the other.

Why is A Papaya or ABR not nightkilled? "So they are not cleared" is not a right answer, because no one doubts them anymore. If that was the answer, then there should be someone among us saying that it's possible they are no masons, but I don't hear anyone say that.

I'll use the same strategy as Adel does: you tell me who to vote, and I'll vote him unless it's me. Now you got 2 people who do this, which gives the town much more power. If you lynch me, you'll lose a person who wants to vote scum, and you will not lynch scum.

Btw, I don't think the case against me is that strong. The main reasons are some scummy things I said D1, but who didn't say scummy things D1? And why are you not going after Adel anymore?
Leaving mafiascum temporarily or not due to circumstances
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:16 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Lawrencelot (3) -- Adel, Lowell, A Papaya
Adel (1) -- Lawrencelot

Not Voting: Aimee, Albert. B Rampage, Ripley, Sir Tornado, bird1111
9 alive, 5 to lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:40 am

Post by Lowell »

Are you serious? Are people actually confused? Well, congrats to Law and Adel, your tricks of obfuscation and misdirection seem to continue to work.

1) Why is no one else put off by this blatant sucking up by Adel and Law to Albert, as well as their obvious distancing (voting each other... how clever :roll: ). Or by, you know, the fact that THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY THE SCUM!!!

2) Tornado, I'm growing a little weary of your caution. First, no scum will "quicklynch" someone when they get to lynch-2. It's not lynch or lose, so that tactic would be idiotic. Stop acting like we're treading on pins and needles when the game is clearly in hand. Also, quit grouping me with Adel and Law. Show me anywhere, at ANY TIME, that I attempted to cast doubt on papaya or albert. Show me where I asked for a 2nd mason to come out after the first one did. In fact, I DIDN'T WANT a second mason exposed and WASN'T VOTING PAPAYA. I'd be suspicious of you if I weren't so sure that you're innocent.

Tornado, read from papaya's claim (page 10, I think) until the end of D1. You can't seriously believe that anyone other than Law and Adel are scum, can you? Can you???

Let's do this already.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:29 am

Alright Lawrencelot, you won't be today's vote. Adel either. We have three shots, so you will be the day3 and day4 lynchs, in that order. Lowell, even if we mislynch one, we still have two shots and like you say, its impossible we lose. The game is in our hands. Lowell can you trust me with today's vote ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:08 am

Aimee is back woot woot!

Are you going to post that analysis ?
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:18 am

Post by Aimee »

Soon, I will. For now, I will apply pressure.

Vote: Lawrencelot
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:20 am

I thought you didn't want to make Sir Tornado uncomfortable ?
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:24 am

Post by Aimee »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Alright Lawrencelot, you won't be today's vote. Adel either. We have three shots, so you will be the day3 and day4 lynchs, in that order. Lowell, even if we mislynch one, we still have two shots and like you say, its impossible we lose. The game is in our hands. Lowell can you trust me with today's vote ?
Please explain why Adel and Lawrencelot are being let off the hook here. Why are they the lynches for days 3 and 4?
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:24 am

Post by Aimee »

Oh, and Albert, I thought about it and realised that L-2 isn't particularly dangerous here.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:25 am

Aimee wrote:
Please explain why Adel and Lawrencelot are being let off the hook here. Why are they the lynches for days 3 and 4?
What if I told you that Sir Tornado was mason, and Ripley was the most likely scum ?
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:28 am

Post by Aimee »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Aimee wrote:
What if I told you that Sir Tornado was mason, and Ripley was the most likely scum ?
What if I asked how on earth Ripley was scum?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:31 am

He has been with us every step of the way without ever questioning me since day 1. He is the most dangerous player to leave alive. Law and Adel are both easy kills, but Ripley, if he was scum, he could easily win the game by fooling everyone.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:31 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

In post 580, Lowell wrote:Tornado, read from papaya's claim (page 10, I think) until the end of D1. You can't seriously believe that anyone other than Law and Adel are scum, can you? Can you???
In post 557, on being asked my list of suspects, I clearly said:
Lawrencelot is currently at first position, especially after I reconsidered after reading your post: 527.

I don't think Lawrencelot and Adel would be the remaining pair. That is too obvious... and I do not believe in anything that seems to be easy (my general belief in life is that nothing is easy. If something looks easy, I am suspicious of it).

However, I am not excluding Adel from the possible suspects list yet. Adel, as I had said on day 1 looked pretty scummy then.
I stick to that. Adel and Lawrencelot are the most probable scum. But, I don't both of them can be scum.
In post 580, Lowell wrote: Tornado, I'm growing a little weary of your caution. First, no scum will "quicklynch" someone when they get to lynch-2. It's not lynch or lose, so that tactic would be idiotic. Stop acting like we're treading on pins and needles when the game is clearly in hand. Also, quit grouping me with Adel and Law. Show me anywhere, at ANY TIME, that I attempted to cast doubt on papaya or albert. Show me where I asked for a 2nd mason to come out after the first one did. In fact, I DIDN'T WANT a second mason exposed and WASN'T VOTING PAPAYA. I'd be suspicious of you if I weren't so sure that you're innocent.
I seem to remember you strongly recommending against the mason claim altogether. And, back then, I agreed with you. (But, as it turned out, both of us were wrong. Mason claim turned out pretty good one for the town because Albert B is going on a rampage against the scum) But, my problem isn't what you did after the claim. It is what you did before the claim. You seem too much in league with Adel before the mason claim, especially at the start of Day 1.

And, you could never have cast any doubt on Albert. You posted exactly once after ABR claim till the end of day 1. Not much to analyze your reaction to the claim. All we have about your take on ABR's claim is your behaviour on day 2, about which, I concede that there is nothing scummy to note.

I also concede that my case against you is a very, very weak one, based too much on early day 1 incidents. But you do have to consider that Ripley, I think is the most townish looking person right now, in fact, he appears even more townie than Papaya and ABR who are the masons.

Bird1111, and Aimee, I have too little information about, which is the sole reason why you are on my list after Lawrencelot and Adel.

However, be assured, that whatever my suspicions about you may be, they aren't enough for me to even consider voting you.
I'm back!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:34 am

Sir Tornado wrote:But you do have to consider that Ripley, I think is the most townish looking person right now, in fact, he appears even more townie than Papaya and ABR who are the masons.
I agree, and this is my biggest concern of all.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:41 am

Aimee, please post your thoughts on this issue as soon as possible. I'm out for a few hours.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:25 am

Post by Lowell »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:He has been with us every step of the way without ever questioning me since day 1. He is the most dangerous player to leave alive. Law and Adel are both easy kills, but Ripley, if he was scum, he could easily win the game by fooling everyone.
The tornado part I had guessed (back when you said you'd be "surprised" if anyone guessed it). But wow, the Ripley thing is out of left field.

Still, I don't know why you think this makes Adel and Law any less obvious. I think-- no offense to your buddy-- it just makes Tornado more clueless than the rest of us.

Okay, I'll accept the Ripley kill, but I don't know why we need to do him first. Now that I see your suspicion, I'll keep it in mind.

I'd still rather do Adel or Law first. Actually, if you're right about Ripley, though, I think I'd prefer Adel for today. For now I'll
unvote
though, if it makes you feel better.

Can I propose this order instead?
1- Adel
2- Rip
3- Law

You're forgetting JUST HOW SCUMMY Adel was yesterday. I mean, REAAAALLLy scummy.

Ripley- your thoughts on all this???

vote Adel
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:34 am

Post by Lowell »

Albert-

I looked over the D1 kill period again. Um, I really, really,
really
still think this is one case where the obvious answer is the correct one. Adel and Lawrence, scummbuddies forever!

I really would like to kill Adel or Law first. Even if they're "easy to kill later", I don't like the idea of letting them off the mat. Only bad things can happen.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:42 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

I don't agree with this at all.

I don't see
ANYTHING
scummy about Ripley at all. I think his (or is it her?) play has been great so far, and totally townie.

I said I would follow mason's lead. But if that lead includes voting Ripley out, then I put my foot down and say
NO!

I would much prefer to follow my own instincts in this case, which say that Ripley is innocent townie.
I'm back!
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:35 am

Post by Aimee »

Sir Tornado wrote:I don't agree with this at all.

I don't see
ANYTHING
scummy about Ripley at all. I think his (or is it her?) play has been great so far, and totally townie.

I said I would follow mason's lead. But if that lead includes voting Ripley out, then I put my foot down and say
NO!

I would much prefer to follow my own instincts in this case, which say that Ripley is innocent townie.
I agree completely. No way am I voting for Ripley. Yes, he would be dangerous, if he was scum. So would lots of people. However, the difference is that Adel and Lawrence are basically confirmed scum. Missing a chance to lynch them over Ripley is a horrible, and potentially game breaking mistake.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:41 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Aimee...

Your analysis?
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:51 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

In post 593, Lowell wrote:The tornado part I had guessed (back when you said you'd be "surprised" if anyone guessed it).
Sorry to disappoint you. I am not a mason.
I'm back!
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:57 am

Post by Aimee »

Sir Tornado wrote:Aimee...

Your analysis?
Sorry. I absolutely promise tomorrow morning. For definite.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”