Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Ankamius »

Before I do anything else, why is AD being wagoned?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2976, Ankamius wrote:Before I do anything else, why is AD being wagoned?

I'm voting him because he said he claimed masons as a neighbor and told Beeboy to go along with it.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:20 am

Post by ActionDan »

I'll have you know that we both agreed on it.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2977, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 2976, Ankamius wrote:Before I do anything else, why is AD being wagoned?

I'm voting him because he said he claimed masons as a neighbor and told Beeboy to go along with it.

Did you even read the QT he linked earlier where he did something similar?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

No, I missed that. Who linked it? I'll look at the link from their ISO if you don't have it.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

He did when i requested it.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

UNVOTE: ActionDan

Ok. I can see this situation as going a couple ways, but if I'm understanding AD's intentions in that link, I think I can see what he's doing here.

VOTE: Haj

Putting my vote back here.
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by Saki »

Give up, Sakura :)
retired
LoL - Atlantica / Viera Assassin (NA)
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
GTKAS: Saki
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by Saki »

I'm half-tempted to sit down and play because I haven't *really* played with Sakura in a loooong time (you died too fast in Ikaruga and I was openly trolling FE:A)

also half-tempted to OMGUS vote Mononoke and keep lurking

but eh cbf and DNest is too fun
You could patch it back to Korean, who knew
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

See guys, 1 vote makes Saki do "something", we need more!
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Jakuzure Nonon
Jakuzure Nonon
Goon
Jakuzure Nonon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by Jakuzure Nonon »

no longer sick. playing catchup tomorrow owo

-F
caledfwitch + feirei
feirei head is currently LA cause it's dealing with real life, and caled's swamped with school stuff.
Death Stare
Death Stare
Goon
Death Stare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by Death Stare »

In post 2874, Jingle wrote:
Spoiler: A conversation that Ank looked at half of.
In post 2619, Jingle wrote:Can we not disengage brain and vote Pie due to guilties?

I want Pie's response, claim and reads list, and will consider a hammer before that happens (or he refuses to cooperate) a scumclaim.

It is L-3. That is enough for now.

PEDIT: L-2

In post 2623, Curiosity wrote:Get the fuck off pieguy. He's still town.

MS talk to me about what a "pseudo guilty" is, because I'm very close to lynching you.

~Wis

In post 2628, Jingle wrote:Curiosity, could you kindly shut the fuck up a minute? Pie needs to answer. Then we talk to MS. Jumping the gun does town 0 favors.

Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure Om is scum. Agree or disagree?

In post 2662, Dreams of an Absolution wrote:I am not faking guilty on one of my favourite players on the site.

If you two aren't masons then this lynch will go through. Simple as that. Don't go with 'redirector' bs when you clearly don't have any result that contradicts mine

In post 2629, Mononoke wrote:

I don't get it, why is pie town? I thought you thought he was town because you thought Kagami was scum.
Also you didnt answer my question :(

In post 2630, Jingle wrote:Pie isn't necessarily town, and I want to know what he thinks about this guilty. Wisdom is just being dumb. Kinda like his Jingle is scum rant.

In post 2631, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2619, Jingle wrote:Can we not disengage brain and vote Pie due to guilties?

I want Pie's response, claim and reads list, and will consider a hammer before that happens (or he refuses to cooperate) a scumclaim.

why would you ever want a list of reads and a claim but would consider a hammer before that happens?

like I don't even get this.

VOTE: jingle

In post 2633, Jingle wrote:I want the reads and claim because scum fake guilties. Or have you forgotten AP in Antihero Reboot? Rushing through the day is both stupid and bad play.

In post 2636, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2632, Jingle wrote:
In post 2631, pirate mollie wrote:will consider a hammer before that happens (or he refuses to cooperate)
a scumclaim

Do you read the thread before post mollie?

enough to know that I did not write what you just assigned me posting to.

and I also understand the significance of "or" in your parenthesis but you seem to be ready to lynch him regardless

In post 2638, Jingle wrote:
In post 2634, Curiosity wrote:I think Om is town @ whoever asked me.

Why?

pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2631, pirate mollie wrote:will consider a hammer before that happens (or he refuses to cooperate)
a scumclaim

and I also understand the significance of "or" in your parenthesis but you seem to be ready to lynch him regardless

It was in the quote in your post. My apologies for implying you stated that.

And no. I'm not at all ready for a lynch. I'm ready for Pie to claim, sure. That's not the same thing. If Pie refuses to answer to the accusation, then yeah, I'll lynch the shit out of him.

In post 2642, Curiosity wrote:Explain what "pseudo guilty" is or I'm voteparking you until you die.

~Wis

In post 2667, Dreams of an Absolution wrote:Nope, masons or not masons.

That is all there is

In post 2668, Jingle wrote:I still want pie's response. Dreams, claim nothing further until that happens.

In post 2669, Jingle wrote:Dreams, wait for pie.

So here's my "fluff" in context, where I'm actually having a discussion and trying to quash antitown discussion. Yup. Super Scummy.

Here's the problem.

1. You were attacking people for disengaging their brains to jump on the wagon.
2. You tried to stifle a conversation that was completely neutral to the wagon at the time; the wagon wasn't going to suddenly vanish because of Wisdom and Metal Sonic going in circles around each other and pieguy wasn't going to be able to get away with not responding because of it either. Butting in so many times to try to get them to stop is awkward at best. I was actually inclined to believe that both are near conftown just from that conversation.
3. Your stance is a way to get really easy towncred. It's pro-town to get this type of information; it becomes forced when the above happens.

Ankamius wrote:
In post 2866, Jingle wrote:
In post 2855, Ankamius wrote:1. He was willing to sheep Wisdom on Alchemist town through Day 1, yet as soon as Wisdom flipped his town and scumreads on Alch and Om, he immediately tried to get the reasoning for Om. This doesn't look town because he only decided that Alch was scummier (Wisdom had the same reasons, by the way) once Wisdom explained the Om read. If he was town, I'd expect that unless he's hiding something really important, he'd discard the reason for not finding Alch as scummy (Wisdom's townread on him) immediately and go back to voting Alchemist immediately. I don't understand why he had to be convinced that Om and Alch are not partners to switch off of Om.

Or maybe I've been scumreading both for quite a while. :roll: And I'm not convinced that Om and Alch aren't partners. As for changing my vote when conftown gives me reasoning... Well. :roll:

The way you've been switching your votes are what I'm attacking, not your reads.

And you're saying that somehow voting between the different people I'm scumreading is scummy? How?

You never actually responded to most of my case here.

1. You scumread both of them in your reads list, but you focused on Om while trusting Wisdom's read on Alchemist over your own; therefore you never really went after Alchemist Day 1.
2. Wisdom suddenly started townreading Om and scumreading Alchemist once Day 2 started. Your first post in the day was after Wisdom voted Alchemist. You initially ignored it in lieu of the above pseudo-guilty shenanigans, then you wrote this. For someone who was willing to trust someone's read the day before, requiring reasons for suddenly reading Om-town after specifically stating that the same person is his top townread looks incredibly off.

Apparently I got mixed up; Jingle-scum means Alchemist is more likely scum, not town. It makes sense for scum to forgo a scumread on a partner on day 1 easily and resist having to go back on later.
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by Saki »

In post 2985, Sakura Hana wrote:See guys, 1 vote makes Saki do "something", we need more!

I endorse this viewpoint.

No, I really don't, 'cause if I did I'd be playing against wincon.
I just happen to respond to significant levels of anger.
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2987, Death Stare wrote:
Spoiler: A conversation that Ank looked at half of.

MS talk to me about what a "pseudo guilty" is, because I'm very close to lynching you.

~Wis

In post 2628, Jingle wrote:Curiosity, could you kindly shut the fuck up a minute? Pie needs to answer. Then we talk to MS. Jumping the gun does town 0 favors.

Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure Om is scum. Agree or disagree?

In post 2662, Dreams of an Absolution wrote:I am not faking guilty on one of my favourite players on the site.

If you two aren't masons then this lynch will go through. Simple as that. Don't go with 'redirector' bs when you clearly don't have any result that contradicts mine

In post 2629, Mononoke wrote:

I don't get it, why is pie town? I thought you thought he was town because you thought Kagami was scum.
Also you didnt answer my question :(

In post 2630, Jingle wrote:Pie isn't necessarily town, and I want to know what he thinks about this guilty. Wisdom is just being dumb. Kinda like his Jingle is scum rant.

In post 2631, pirate mollie wrote:

why would you ever want a list of reads and a claim but would consider a hammer before that happens?

like I don't even get this.

VOTE: jingle

In post 2633, Jingle wrote:I want the reads and claim because scum fake guilties. Or have you forgotten AP in Antihero Reboot? Rushing through the day is both stupid and bad play.

In post 2636, pirate mollie wrote:
a scumclaim

In post 2638, Jingle wrote:
In post 2634, Curiosity wrote:I think Om is town @ whoever asked me.

Why?

pirate mollie wrote:
a scumclaim

It was in the quote in your post. My apologies for implying you stated that.

And no. I'm not at all ready for a lynch. I'm ready for Pie to claim, sure. That's not the same thing. If Pie refuses to answer to the accusation, then yeah, I'll lynch the shit out of him.

In post 2642, Curiosity wrote:Explain what "pseudo guilty" is or I'm voteparking you until you die.

~Wis

In post 2667, Dreams of an Absolution wrote:Nope, masons or not masons.

That is all there is

In post 2668, Jingle wrote:I still want pie's response. Dreams, claim nothing further until that happens.

In post 2669, Jingle wrote:Dreams, wait for pie.

So here's my "fluff" in context, where I'm actually having a discussion and trying to quash antitown discussion. Yup. Super Scummy.

Here's the problem.

1. You were attacking people for disengaging their brains to jump on the wagon.
2. You tried to stifle a conversation that was completely neutral to the wagon at the time; the wagon wasn't going to suddenly vanish because of Wisdom and Metal Sonic going in circles around each other and pieguy wasn't going to be able to get away with not responding because of it either. Butting in so many times to try to get them to stop is awkward at best. I was actually inclined to believe that both are near conftown just from that conversation.
3. Your stance is a way to get really easy towncred. It's pro-town to get this type of information; it becomes forced when the above happens.

Ankamius wrote:
In post 2866, Jingle wrote:
In post 2855, Ankamius wrote:1. He was willing to sheep Wisdom on Alchemist town through Day 1, yet as soon as Wisdom flipped his town and scumreads on Alch and Om, he immediately tried to get the reasoning for Om. This doesn't look town because he only decided that Alch was scummier (Wisdom had the same reasons, by the way) once Wisdom explained the Om read. If he was town, I'd expect that unless he's hiding something really important, he'd discard the reason for not finding Alch as scummy (Wisdom's townread on him) immediately and go back to voting Alchemist immediately. I don't understand why he had to be convinced that Om and Alch are not partners to switch off of Om.

Or maybe I've been scumreading both for quite a while. :roll: And I'm not convinced that Om and Alch aren't partners. As for changing my vote when conftown gives me reasoning... Well. :roll:

The way you've been switching your votes are what I'm attacking, not your reads.

And you're saying that somehow voting between the different people I'm scumreading is scummy? How?

You never actually responded to most of my case here.

1. You scumread both of them in your reads list, but you focused on Om while trusting Wisdom's read on Alchemist over your own; therefore you never really went after Alchemist Day 1.
2. Wisdom suddenly started townreading Om and scumreading Alchemist once Day 2 started. Your first post in the day was after Wisdom voted Alchemist. You initially ignored it in lieu of the above pseudo-guilty shenanigans, then you wrote this. For someone who was willing to trust someone's read the day before, requiring reasons for suddenly reading Om-town after specifically stating that the same person is his top townread looks incredibly off.

Apparently I got mixed up; Jingle-scum means Alchemist is more likely scum, not town. It makes sense for scum to forgo a scumread on a partner on day 1 easily and resist having to go back on later.

^me

I'm going to go cry now.

Tags fixed
Last edited by Yukari Yakumo on Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2989, Ankamius wrote:I'm going to go cry now.
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by Saki »

At least our mod is awake, eh?
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by Saki »

Oh, he isn't.

Someone go wake him up.
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Saki »

In post 2985, Sakura Hana wrote:See guys, 1 vote makes Saki do "something", we need more!

and c'mon, not even a 'hello?'

Do I have to go back to voting people to say 'hi' so I can get a 'hi' back?
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I said hi during D1, why do I need to say hi again.
Are you gonna do something or not.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by Saki »

brb ISOing you to see if you hold up to your word
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by Saki »

Hah, no.

But I found something interesting.
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh wait, i thought i said hi when i gave you the tl;dr ah well w/e, I don't see why you bring this up about me saying hi tho.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Saki »

Wait wait wait wait wait

So if I start talking, I'm going to get scumread because someone had their vote on me?

Hang up, lurking until nobody has their vote on me so that doesn't happen
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by Saki »

In post 2997, Sakura Hana wrote:Oh wait, i thought i said hi when i gave you the tl;dr ah well w/e, I don't see why you bring this up about me saying hi tho.

Thought I'd contribute to the post count. Small conversation is always nice.

In post 2998, Saki wrote:Wait wait wait wait wait

So if I start talking, I'm going to get scumread because someone had their vote on me?

Hang up, lurking until nobody has their vote on me so that doesn't happen

welp at least this is what I found in your ISO
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”