Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:22 am

Post by Jack »

*_*_*_* Vote Count - 6:24:01 AM *_*_*_*

“Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night”
~ Dave Barry

Panzerjager -2- (Jingolaw, Jack)
Jingolaw -1- (Panzerjager)
Not voting -3- (Guardian, Elias_The_Thief, CoG888)

With 6 alive, it takes
to lynch.

I'm not willing to claim. The way I see it, if we had one scum at -1 the mafia would try and force a mass claim to get as much information as they could. We won't be at lylo tomorrow if we lynch pj.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:36 am

Post by Guardian »

Or, if we are at lylo, the town wants as much info as possible to make a correct decision. You definitely were trying to press for a hammer. Why? Because it would win the game? Claim please.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:37 am

Post by Skruffs »

HAving been 9 days, Jingolaw has been prodded.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:52 am

Post by Jack »

Guardian wrote:Or, if we are at lylo, the town wants as much info as possible to make a correct decision. You definitely were trying to press for a hammer. Why? Because it would win the game? Claim please.
pj and cog contradict eachother. One of them has to be scum. They have both claimed, so what purpose does mass claim serve? None.
Jingolaw
Jingolaw
Townie
Jingolaw
Townie
Townie

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:20 am

Post by Jingolaw »

This is ridiculous.

I’m getting prodded for not posting? I haven’t posted since the logic underlying my vote on Panzer is wholly unaffected by the recent replacements, or the discussions following the replacement. I’m not going to analyze pages and pages of near-recent history, when I very thoroughly laid out my case against Panzer, voted, and stuck to it.

Panzer’s OMGUS vote on me, unsupported by anything other than bald assertion, continues to further cement my read on him being scum. As I have said time and time again, if I had another vote, I’d hammer Panzer right now. And “screenshots if Skruffs allows it”? Please.
Panzerjager wrote: Jingolaw has acted proscum all game.
:roll:
Jack wrote: pj and cog contradict eachother. One of them has to be scum. They have both claimed, so what purpose does mass claim serve? None.
BINGO.

All this mass-claim nonsense is unnecessary. Guardian looks a little scummy for proposing it, but his logic isn’t faulty. It’s just that he’s basing it on us being at lylo, which I’m not sure is the case. This game has very odd rules and roles, as I’ve pointed out before, so I’m not sure our alignment tallies are that useful.

Nevertheless, what we have before us are counterclaims by CoG and Panzer. Plain and simple. There are other things to consider, certainly, but this is the most obvious and pressing. Its resolution will reveal a great deal, including shining light on the now-ongoing finger-pointing. I don’t read CoG as pro-town...but neither do I see him as scum at this point, so I can afford to defray suspicion...mostly because in the CoG vs. Panzer contest, I see Panzer as the definite scum.

If you’d like me to post several more messages explaining, yet again, that I think Panzer is scum and should be lynched, I’ll be happy to post one per day,
ad infinitum
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:34 am

Post by Guardian »

What if there are two roleblockers in the game, Panzer, and a mafia roleblocker? This game has had crazy roles. You and Jack are either commendable townies, or scum trying to push us back onto Panzer.

I'm guessing there were two scum, a sk, and the town. There could be two sks and the town, but that doesn't seem very balanced to me. Also PBug's role, Anti-Work, Anti-Town, makes me almost sure we have two mafia among us. Suggesting that we are not at lylo is... bad?

How is a mass claim going to hurt us at this point? I can see it possibly being unnecessary, but how is it going to hurt us? Giving the mafia a chance to kill power roles? That being said, I am most suspicious of PJ at this point because he accepted my misread on Cog and he asked for the WIFOM pics of his PM box (even after saying he deletes all PMs).
Do not lynch me.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:18 am

Post by Guardian »

Jack wrote:We won't be at lylo tomorrow if we lynch pj.
That is incorrect, unless you mean that you are scum and there will be no tomorrow if we lynch PJ.

From a town perspective, you are misrepresenting the information to the town, and that is scummy. Assuming we do have two scum left, we are at lylo for the rest of the game unless we get a successful doc protection or roleblock tonight after lynching scum.

So we basically are at lylo for the remainder of the game, unless we decide to no lynch at some point.

No lynching today is looking more and more appealing, as the scum will likely remove another scum possibility, and it will be easier for the town to make an informed decision.
Do not lynch me.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:26 am

Post by Jack »

4 alive and 2 scum tomorrow isn't lynch or lose. We can no lynch and not lose.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:49 am

Post by Elias_the_thief »

so i suppose we wont be needing my claim then?
I play the games rul gud.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:09 pm

Post by Guardian »

:/. I will do a re-read at some point, but I don't think that the logic that is currently there is enough to get me to vote PJ. I am feeling Jack much more at this point. The PJ/Cog contradiction makes no sense to me... but what if we did have two roleblockers? :? PJ may be the right choice, I do need that re-read.
Do not lynch me.
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:38 pm

Post by CoG888 »

Elias: If you can provide an insight on the "PJ tracked TSQ" fact that suggests to me that he is scum, I might be inclined to change my vote. We can deal with PJ tomorrow.

And, I don't think I mentioned this before, but I thought PJ saying 'TSQ might be a godfather' was a load of BS, especially when most of the town thought TSQ to be confirmed townie and there were other scummier people to roleblock, like Jingolaw.
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:52 pm

Post by CoG888 »

Gaurdian wrote:No lynching today is looking more and more appealing, as the scum will likely remove another scum possibility, and it will be easier for the town to make an informed decision.
With claimed power roles out, we will lose a power role, and lose the information they may have to add.
FOS:Gaurdian
for suggesting a very bad play. (I think Jack brought the idea up as hypothetical)
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:36 am

Post by PJ. »

Look at my post. Never once did I say I thought he was town after he was lynched and revived. I suggested either he was survivor or Godfather. I never accepted him as an innocent townie. I was wrong. I apoligize. That is why I blocked him. So saying that everyone else was like he is plain town doesn't mean I did. I have run in to more Pro-scum/Neutral reviving roles then I have Pro-town ones.

Right now I think the scum pair is either Jack and Jingolaw, or Elias and Guardian.

Jack and jingolaw for being overly aggresive and not really adhering to reason and Elias and Guardian for elias being lurkish and just trying to stay out of the way and Guardian for just numerous scum tells although out his existence and his predecessors.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:59 am

Post by CoG888 »

I know I unvoted last page... Skruff's incorrect vote count confused me, which is why I thought I was still voting PJ in 585.
Unvote: Panzerjager
because I already did last page, and because PJ and I must be missing part of the big picture. From my POV, he is lying, but until more info comes to light, I can't be positive.

You mortals confuse me - the vote count takes your unvote at the end of the last page into account. You were not voting before this post - were you?
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:10 am

Post by Guardian »

Hmm. I did a re-read, and I can't see Panzer being pro-town.

vote: Panzerjagger

Suspecting me and Elias as a scum pair did it for me; if Elias and I are a scum pair, then we would have lynched Panzer already, gotten off a night kill, and won.

I agree that Panzer is the lynch now... on to the final day.
Do not lynch me.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:22 am

Post by PJ. »

Guardian wrote:Hmm. I did a re-read, and I can't see Panzer being pro-town.

vote: Panzerjagger

Suspecting me and Elias as a scum pair did it for me; if Elias and I are a scum pair, then we would have lynched Panzer already, gotten off a night kill, and won.

I agree that Panzer is the lynch now... on to the final day.

That right there is why you ARE scum. You are OMGUS voting me. What from your reread do you find me scummy. I think you are lying about your reread and telling everyone that I'm scummy but your only "arguement" is that I suspect you. Right now I don't care who you're scum partner is. It is obvious that you are scum. And I will be blocking either Elias or Jingolaw, depending on the activity of Elias. His lurking at this portion of the game scares me.

Anyone wanting a PBPA can ask for it and it will come.

I would also like other people's reactions of Guardian's comment.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:35 am

Post by Guardian »

You were at lynch -1. I didn't hammer. The only way I could be scum is if I was scum with you. Your are just trying to confuse the town as much as possible before you die.
Do not lynch me.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:42 am

Post by PJ. »

Guardian, That wasn't the question. Stop squirming. What did you learn from the reread?
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:47 am

Post by Guardian »

Panzer, are you dense? From your perspective, you have absolutely no way to be suspicious of me. The only possible scenario in which I could be scum is if I was scum with you.

There were quite a few things I learned going through the re-read, but I don't want to share them at this time, as it will only help your confederate decide who to NK.
Do not lynch me.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:56 am

Post by PJ. »

Are you joking me dude? You're are totally BSing now. How did your reread make me condemable scum. And i'd appreciate if you'd stop repeating that you have to be scum with me and answer the question. To me are a impatient scum wanting to see me lynched now.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:58 am

Post by Guardian »

If you aren't scum, you definitely are losing the town the game by being so silly. But I am sure you are scum. Do you want to self hammer and help speed this up?
Do not lynch me.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:26 pm

Post by PJ. »

No, I would like you to stop being evasive.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:46 pm

Post by Skruffs »

*_*_*_* Vote Count - 6:24:53 AM *_*_*_*

“I see today with a newsprint fray
my night is colored headache grey
don't wake me with so much.
daysleeper."
~R.E.M - 'Day Sleeper'

Panzerjager -3- (Jingolaw, Jack, Guardian)

Jingolaw -1- (Panzerjager)
Not voting -2- (Elias_The_Thief, CoG888)

With 6 alive, it takes
to lynch.

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:54 pm

Post by PJ. »

Unvote, Vote:Guardian

Forgot that part
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:01 pm

Post by CoG888 »

Gaurdian wrote:There were quite a few things I learned going through the re-read, but I don't want to share them at this time, as it will only help your confederate decide who to NK.
You are just itching to call out other power roles in this game, aren't you? All that pressure for mass claiming, and now this statement...
Vote: Gaurdian
Right now I am thinking the scum pair is PJ and Gaurdian.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”