He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:56 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2849, Curiosity wrote:
In post 2844, Alchemist21 wrote:@Curiosity:

Give me the reason you were townreading me yesterday.

Give me the reason you are scumreading me today.

I thought you came off as town in the exchange with beast where you made that mistake.

When I reread you during night I realized that the mistake could have been genuine with you still being scum.

I didn't like anything else in your ISO. You don't take stances, you fluff a lot, and your pushes feel weak and don't have any spirit behind them.

~Wis

I don't take many stances because I'm keeping an open mind.

I fluff because I like humor.

My pushes were weak because I didn't have much to go on. D1 was full of meta and tone reading people. It's difficult to know who to trust when they meta like that, and when reads come purely from tone reading, it's not by any means an accurate read.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:58 am

Post by Ankamius »

@pieguy:

Spoiler:
In post 2619, Jingle wrote:Can we not disengage brain and vote Pie due to guilties?

I want Pie's response, claim and reads list, and will consider a hammer before that happens (or he refuses to cooperate) a scumclaim.

It is L-3. That is enough for now.

PEDIT: L-2

In post 2621, Jingle wrote:You might want to prod dodge from the account that gets prodded. ;)

In post 2628, Jingle wrote:Curiosity, could you kindly shut the fuck up a minute? Pie needs to answer. Then we talk to MS. Jumping the gun does town 0 favors.

Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure Om is scum. Agree or disagree?

In post 2630, Jingle wrote:Pie isn't necessarily town, and I want to know what he thinks about this guilty. Wisdom is just being dumb. Kinda like his Jingle is scum rant.

In post 2633, Jingle wrote:I want the reads and claim because scum fake guilties. Or have you forgotten AP in Antihero Reboot? Rushing through the day is both stupid and bad play.

In post 2638, Jingle wrote:
In post 2634, Curiosity wrote:I think Om is town @ whoever asked me.

Why?

pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2632, Jingle wrote:
In post 2631, pirate mollie wrote:will consider a hammer before that happens (or he refuses to cooperate)
a scumclaim

Do you read the thread before post mollie?

enough to know that I did not write what you just assigned me posting to.

and I also understand the significance of "or" in your parenthesis but you seem to be ready to lynch him regardless

It was in the quote in your post. My apologies for implying you stated that.

And no. I'm not at all ready for a lynch. I'm ready for Pie to claim, sure. That's not the same thing. If Pie refuses to answer to the accusation, then yeah, I'll lynch the shit out of him.

He basically just parks a vote on Om and fluffs through the pie-wagon, and the way he tells people not to shut off their brain then trying to stifle the conversation that Wisdom and Sonic are having doesn't scream town to me. It was going to be necessary regardless that pieguy would have to claim and that MS wouldn't claim anything before that, so I don't understand why taking this stance was necessary.

---

His reads regarding Alchemist and Om are really awkward too.

1. He was willing to sheep Wisdom on Alchemist town through Day 1, yet as soon as Wisdom flipped his town and scumreads on Alch and Om, he immediately tried to get the reasoning for Om. This doesn't look town because he only decided that Alch was scummier (Wisdom had the same reasons, by the way) once Wisdom explained the Om read. If he was town, I'd expect that unless he's hiding something really important, he'd discard the reason for not finding Alch as scummy (Wisdom's townread on him) immediately and go back to voting Alchemist immediately. I don't understand why he had to be convinced that Om and Alch are not partners to switch off of Om.

UNVOTE: Alchemist21
VOTE: Jingle

I'll sort Alchemist more after Jingle flips. Jingle-scum means Alchemist is problably town.
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Curiosity »

Fine, let's do that first

VOTE: jingle
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Curiosity »

~Wis
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:50 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2854, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 2849, Curiosity wrote:
In post 2844, Alchemist21 wrote:@Curiosity:

Give me the reason you were townreading me yesterday.

Give me the reason you are scumreading me today.

I thought you came off as town in the exchange with beast where you made that mistake.

When I reread you during night I realized that the mistake could have been genuine with you still being scum.

I didn't like anything else in your ISO. You don't take stances, you fluff a lot, and your pushes feel weak and don't have any spirit behind them.

~Wis

I don't take many stances because I'm keeping an open mind.

I fluff because I like humor.

My pushes were weak because I didn't have much to go on. D1 was full of meta and tone reading people. It's difficult to know who to trust when they meta like that, and when reads come purely from tone reading, it's not by any means an accurate read.

P.S. I love how Mr. 500 posts is attacking me for fluff.
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Curiosity »

500 posts full of content, where's yours?

~Wis
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:53 am

Post by Curiosity »

And "keeping an open mind" does not justify not taking stances.

~Wis
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2859, Curiosity wrote:500 posts full of content, where's yours?

In my "scummy-looking" ISO. And don't pretend all your posts were 100% quality.

~Wis

In post 2860, Curiosity wrote:And "keeping an open mind" does not justify not taking stances.

~Wis

So I should force a stance instead where I have none? I should just arbitrarily decide something I don't really believe?
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:10 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

if you don't have a stance you say "i don't have a stance"
you don't say "i'm keeping an open mind"
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:56 am

Post by beastcharizard »

UNVOTE:

Apparently something happened i haven't read since Wisdom asked why someone was still voting Pie.
purple hero
purple hero
Goon
purple hero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:51 am

Post by purple hero »

UNVOTE:
goddamn it metal
purple hero
purple hero
Goon
purple hero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:01 am

Post by purple hero »

hey mollie

don't ignore me today

i think this jingle wagon is as much of a loser today as it was yesterday

aaaaaaaaaaaand om is still scum

VOTE: om
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2855, Ankamius wrote:1. He was willing to sheep Wisdom on Alchemist town through Day 1, yet as soon as Wisdom flipped his town and scumreads on Alch and Om, he immediately tried to get the reasoning for Om. This doesn't look town because he only decided that Alch was scummier (Wisdom had the same reasons, by the way) once Wisdom explained the Om read. If he was town, I'd expect that unless he's hiding something really important, he'd discard the reason for not finding Alch as scummy (Wisdom's townread on him) immediately and go back to voting Alchemist immediately. I don't understand why he had to be convinced that Om and Alch are not partners to switch off of Om.

Or maybe I've been scumreading both for quite a while. :roll: And I'm not convinced that Om and Alch aren't partners. As for changing my vote when conftown gives me reasoning... Well. :roll:

The Jingle wagon is terrible.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2855, Ankamius wrote:He basically just parks a vote on Om and fluffs through the pie-wagon, and the way he tells people not to shut off their brain then trying to stifle the conversation that Wisdom and Sonic are having doesn't scream town to me. It was going to be necessary regardless that pieguy would have to claim and that MS wouldn't claim anything before that, so I don't understand why taking this stance was necessary.

It really wasn't obviously necessary. Pie was at L-2. We have some fashion of hidden voter. One more person was all that was necessary for a quickhammer.

Also please justify your accusation of fluff wrt the quoted posts. One of them was fluff. The rest was actively trying to sort the shit going on ITT.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Jingle »

Actually: VOTE: Ank

If he flips scum, Alch is probtown. And he's scummier than Alch IMHO.
This is a Parachute.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2867, Jingle wrote:
In post 2855, Ankamius wrote:He basically just parks a vote on Om and fluffs through the pie-wagon, and the way he tells people not to shut off their brain then trying to stifle the conversation that Wisdom and Sonic are having doesn't scream town to me. It was going to be necessary regardless that pieguy would have to claim and that MS wouldn't claim anything before that, so I don't understand why taking this stance was necessary.

It really wasn't obviously necessary. Pie was at L-2. We have some fashion of hidden voter. One more person was all that was necessary for a quickhammer.

Also please justify your accusation of fluff wrt the quoted posts. One of them was fluff. The rest was actively trying to sort the shit going on ITT.

Constantly saying the same thing is both fluffy and not trying to actively sort shit out.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:35 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2705, Jingle wrote:
I think I found it. I'm not sure it's from Om-town, but Alchemist's flip should clarify that a little and I also think he's likely scum.

VOTE: Alchemist

I don't see Om and Alch as a reasonable possibility.

How else am I supposed to take this statement?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:36 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2866, Jingle wrote:
In post 2855, Ankamius wrote:1. He was willing to sheep Wisdom on Alchemist town through Day 1, yet as soon as Wisdom flipped his town and scumreads on Alch and Om, he immediately tried to get the reasoning for Om. This doesn't look town because he only decided that Alch was scummier (Wisdom had the same reasons, by the way) once Wisdom explained the Om read. If he was town, I'd expect that unless he's hiding something really important, he'd discard the reason for not finding Alch as scummy (Wisdom's townread on him) immediately and go back to voting Alchemist immediately. I don't understand why he had to be convinced that Om and Alch are not partners to switch off of Om.

Or maybe I've been scumreading both for quite a while. :roll: And I'm not convinced that Om and Alch aren't partners. As for changing my vote when conftown gives me reasoning... Well. :roll:

The way you've been switching your votes are what I'm attacking, not your reads.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:38 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2870, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2705, Jingle wrote:
I think I found it. I'm not sure it's from Om-town, but Alchemist's flip should clarify that a little and I also think he's likely scum.

VOTE: Alchemist

I don't see Om and Alch as a reasonable possibility.

How else am I supposed to take this statement?

I honestly forgot about that. Now I need to figure out what I saw. :?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Jingle »

Hmm. Not seeing it, unless I was thinking Om's push on Alch meant something. On the plus side, rereading Alch, his opinions on Om make sense to me. I actually think he's town.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Jingle »

Spoiler: A conversation that Ank looked at half of.
In post 2619, Jingle wrote:Can we not disengage brain and vote Pie due to guilties?

I want Pie's response, claim and reads list, and will consider a hammer before that happens (or he refuses to cooperate) a scumclaim.

In post 2623, Curiosity wrote:Get the fuck off pieguy. He's still town.

MS talk to me about what a "pseudo guilty" is, because I'm very close to lynching you.

~Wis

In post 2628, Jingle wrote:Curiosity, could you kindly shut the fuck up a minute? Pie needs to answer. Then we talk to MS. Jumping the gun does town 0 favors.

Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure Om is scum. Agree or disagree?

In post 2662, Dreams of an Absolution wrote:I am not faking guilty on one of my favourite players on the site.

If you two aren't masons then this lynch will go through. Simple as that. Don't go with 'redirector' bs when you clearly don't have any result that contradicts mine

In post 2629, Mononoke wrote:
In post 2623, Curiosity wrote:Get the fuck off pieguy. He's still town.

I don't get it, why is pie town? I thought you thought he was town because you thought Kagami was scum.
Also you didnt answer my question :(

In post 2630, Jingle wrote:Pie isn't necessarily town, and I want to know what he thinks about this guilty. Wisdom is just being dumb. Kinda like his Jingle is scum rant.

In post 2631, pirate mollie wrote:

why would you ever want a list of reads and a claim but would consider a hammer before that happens?

like I don't even get this.

VOTE: jingle

In post 2633, Jingle wrote:I want the reads and claim because scum fake guilties. Or have you forgotten AP in Antihero Reboot? Rushing through the day is both stupid and bad play.

In post 2636, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2631, pirate mollie wrote:will consider a hammer before that happens (or he refuses to cooperate)
a scumclaim

and I also understand the significance of "or" in your parenthesis but you seem to be ready to lynch him regardless

In post 2638, Jingle wrote:
In post 2634, Curiosity wrote:I think Om is town @ whoever asked me.

Why?

pirate mollie wrote:
a scumclaim

It was in the quote in your post. My apologies for implying you stated that.

And no. I'm not at all ready for a lynch. I'm ready for Pie to claim, sure. That's not the same thing. If Pie refuses to answer to the accusation, then yeah, I'll lynch the shit out of him.

In post 2642, Curiosity wrote:Explain what "pseudo guilty" is or I'm voteparking you until you die.

~Wis

In post 2667, Dreams of an Absolution wrote:Nope, masons or not masons.

That is all there is

In post 2668, Jingle wrote:I still want pie's response. Dreams, claim nothing further until that happens.

In post 2669, Jingle wrote:Dreams, wait for pie.

So here's my "fluff" in context, where I'm actually having a discussion and trying to quash antitown discussion. Yup. Super Scummy.
Ankamius wrote:
In post 2866, Jingle wrote:

The way you've been switching your votes are what I'm attacking, not your reads.

And you're saying that somehow voting between the different people I'm scumreading is scummy? How?
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”