purple hero
Goon
purple hero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by purple hero »

In post 1748, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1675, Kagami wrote:Re: 2- By the same logic, I was the first to push beeboy as scum despite all the rubbish that newb-poster somehow means town. Being first isn't what "easy" means. An easy stance is one that has little risk of retaliation from the town, and often an original stance that is speciously reasonable is the easiest stance.

errrrrrrr no

you were definitely not the first to push beeboy as scum. iirc, when you voted him, not only did he have a wagon on him, a lot of ppl were in general skeptical about him. correct me if I'm wrong about this

an easy stance is one that requires little to no effort to push, which is more likely to come from scum than town since it's easier to fake things that require no effort. the beeboy vote falls under that bc your reason was an associative tell that isn't actually true if you think hard enough about it. what you're talking about is what I usually think of as a safe stance.

either way, how exactly does pushing beeboy not have a low risk of retaliation, given a lot of ppl were suspicious of him? also answer my last 2 questions in .

hey pieguy

i exist, you know
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by pieguyn »

what do you wanna talk about?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1682, Mononoke wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Jingle

Back to this I suppose, I still don't see pie-scum... and now i dont see Kagami-Scum either...
Which means imma have to revise my reads...

disagree. the way Kagami is pushing reads here is very indicative of her being scum. I don't really know how to explain this (the best way I can think of is, in general, she is flippantly ignoring evidence that might contradict the arguments she wants to push and trying to act like it never existed, as opposed to fitting her reads to the evidence at hand - it's really subtle, but she's done it enough at this point that I think it's coming from scum), but I don't think anything she's doing at all is genuine in the slightest.

also, I still think was a scum post designed to spin the narrative that her wagon was unreasonable - the fact that she just proceeded to come in and go "there is not a single reasonable vote on my wagon" supports it
purple hero
purple hero
Goon
purple hero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by purple hero »

In post 1751, pieguyn wrote:what do you wanna talk about?

the weather
anime

hey, how 'bout them cowboys?

I DON'T CARE.
purple hero
purple hero
Goon
purple hero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by purple hero »

maybe about how we disagree on the kagami and curiosity? i don't know...........????????

what's this basis for townreading curiosity?

PLEASE TELL ME
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by pieguyn »

most of what Curiosity has posted resonated a lot with me - there are a lot of examples of this but the most recent one is Wisdom's thoughts on Kagami are basically aligned with mine perfectly. and I don't particularly see anything scummy in their play to make me second guess the read

why do you think Kagami is town?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1379, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 1378, Alchemist21 wrote:VOTE: Kagami

Reasons:
~Trying to shrug off the mod-confirmation of Time as nothing more than flavor confirmation
~His crappy vote on Beeboy

As much as I think Kagami is scum this first point means nothing because it really is just a flavour confirmation. Shinki hasn't been given an alignment in the game yet, so therefore we cannot decide the alignment of Time alone. Treat Time like any other play really, because for all we know it could just be half confirmed Neighbours or something weird and stupid like that.

also yes this isnt a good case btw this is a bad wagon jump

Which half of neighbors? That's still a good chance of being town. I can't imagine any reason for a player to be mod-confirmed for flavor alone unless someone's role involves that specific role, i.e. lovers.

In post 1381, Om of the Nom wrote:alch what do you actually think of the reactions made by kagami to her wagon

It feels like she's flipping the case made on her by pie. She got wagoned for "making an easy vote" and then accused people on her wagon by saying that wagoning her was the easy vote.

What's the current VC on Kagami now anyway? I don't feel particularly comfortable with how it started dismantling as soon as I placed my vote, especially Om. He didn't give a reason for his Kagami vote, just said he didn't like Kagami's ISO, sheeped someone's reads list, and proceeded to call Kagami scum. He actually made an atrempt to make a case on me, but didn't vote for me until Ank posted his opinion.

In short, this gives me bad feelings about the Kagami-Om association.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

hey alch at this point i think kagami is town so if u wanna use that as leverage to make connections between two ppl who arent scum then sure cool thing bro
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

tbh im actually really angry today so sorry in advance if i get too catty at anyone
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by Kagami »

In post 1752, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1682, Mononoke wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Jingle

Back to this I suppose, I still don't see pie-scum... and now i dont see Kagami-Scum either...
Which means imma have to revise my reads...

disagree. the way Kagami is pushing reads here is very indicative of her being scum. I don't really know how to explain this (the best way I can think of is, in general, she is flippantly ignoring evidence that might contradict the arguments she wants to push and trying to act like it never existed, as opposed to fitting her reads to the evidence at hand - it's really subtle, but she's done it enough at this point that I think it's coming from scum), but I don't think anything she's doing at all is genuine in the slightest.

And here it is again. This is exactly what pie-scum does and here he is doing it again. I haven't ignored anything.

In post 1752, pieguyn wrote:
also, I still think was a scum post designed to spin the narrative that her wagon was unreasonable - the fact that she just proceeded to come in and go "there is not a single reasonable vote on my wagon" supports it

No, it was a very simple and straightforward question designed to force newbscum to generate associations. Of course, it doesn't bother you that he ignored it.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1758, Om of the Nom wrote:tbh im actually really angry today so sorry in advance if i get too catty at anyone

I want you to take a guess at what character I am.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by notscience »

Not flandre

because she's my character
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 1760, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 1758, Om of the Nom wrote:tbh im actually really angry today so sorry in advance if i get too catty at anyone

was i right at all with Cirno, Sunny Milk or Wriggle?

purple hero
purple hero
Goon
purple hero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by purple hero »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: actiondan

i'm going to go get my lobotomy now
,nice knowing you all
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by Curiosity »

In post 1736, purple hero wrote:
In post 1720, Curiosity wrote:I only said I had townvibes, he is not a strong townread and I'll reconsider him as I already said

also I totez thought you were Mara before

~Wis

i also thought i was getting school about how mollie was so scum you caught her as scum THREE times and
i didn't know my ass from a hole in the ground.

now you're INSISTING you're both town to the point where
you're getting bent out of shape about metalsonic's cop shtick or whatever

what happened there?

So like is there a reason you are trying to spin shit to see what sticks and what hits the walls?

Both Wisdom and I are signing our posts. The underline here was from me. Now two things: I have never been great at reading you Anti. I have more experience with playing with Mara than with you. I have hydra'd with Mara so I know how she thinks as both alignments. We have played together numerous times to count whereas you and I only played maybe three times. So yes I think I'll stick with the player I have more experience w/ in terms of reading.

Also re:cop thing. I hate people directing any type of actions because it makes it super clear coming into next day what could have happened and I find it fishing w/o really fishing. It's hard to explain; either way I never like it. I will say though this dislike is a null tell because I have bitched at people doing it while being on either alignment.

~M IS FOR MALAKITTENS.
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Curiosity »

Oh i guess I hit the wrong button:

Underline should be italics

~M
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1762, Om of the Nom wrote:

No. Also, those were the people you thought could be third party as well. Good try though.
purple hero
purple hero
Goon
purple hero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by purple hero »

In post 1764, Curiosity wrote:
In post 1720, Curiosity wrote:I only said I had townvibes, he is not a strong townread and I'll reconsider him as I already said

~Wis

i also thought i was getting school about how mollie was so scum you caught her as scum THREE times and

what happened there?

So like is there a reason you are trying to spin shit to see what sticks and what hits the walls?

Both Wisdom and I are signing our posts. The underline here was from me. Now two things: I have never been great at reading you Anti. I have more experience with playing with Mara than with you. I have hydra'd with Mara so I know how she thinks as both alignments. We have played together numerous times to count whereas you and I only played maybe three times. So yes I think I'll stick with the player I have more experience w/ in terms of reading.

Also re:cop thing. I hate people directing any type of actions because it makes it super clear coming into next day what could have happened and I find it fishing w/o really fishing. It's hard to explain; either way I never like it. I will say though this dislike is a null tell because I have bitched at people doing it while being on either alignment.

~M IS FOR MALAKITTENS.

flkjd;jflk;jdalk;jlk;djsa;lf
jd;lksajflkd;saflkd;sajfsad
fjkdl;sajfl;dsjkl;fdj;lkdsajf
JK;Lajsf;ldsaj;lkfjdsaf;lkdsaf;ljLKFDS;JFDFlk;jfd;lksjf;ljsa;lkLK;JFDS;LAJSD;LF

scumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscum

all that stuff i said was addressed to wisdom and yes, HE DID ACT LIKE I DIDN'T KNOW SHIT WHEN I SAID I THOUGHT MOLLIE WAS TOWN, HE DUG HIS HEELS AND SAID "FUCK YOU, I KNOW HOW TO READ MOLLIE BETTER THAN HYOU."
purple hero
purple hero
Goon
purple hero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by purple hero »

In post 1755, pieguyn wrote:most of what Curiosity has posted resonated a lot with me - there are a lot of examples of this but the most recent one is Wisdom's thoughts on Kagami are basically aligned with mine perfectly. and I don't particularly see anything scummy in their play to make me second guess the read

why do you think Kagami is town?

i just cntrl+f "kagami" in curiosity's iso and i came up with jack shit

it was "oh lol, kagami's scum" along with a bunch of one-liner pushes
, i' m not sure what you read that
SO RESONATED with you

i'm calling bullshit

ok, mollie, please walk me through the kagami case, because i don't get it

also let's take a look at the wagon itself:
Kagami (6):
ActionDan
pieguyn
Jingle
, pirate mollie, Alchemist21, beeboy,
Curiosity

and om is an honorary alumni

yeah
thanks but no thanks
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 1766, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 1762, Om of the Nom wrote:

No. Also, those were the people you thought could be third party as well. Good try though.

huh no i havent said anybody could be third party bc it could be spun into anyone

um ok can i have a hint like the first letter or smth idk man im at a loss there is like 150 characters to chose from

Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Curiosity »

In post 1711, Ankamius wrote:
Mononoke's giving me gutscum feel..

I don't agree with the Mononoke read. I'm actually gettign a good town vibe on Sakura's posting.
In post 1712, haj wrote:Most of the last few pages has been garbage.

Oh taking notes from Nati I see. I think it's nati who complains that pages are garbage. Anything else you would like to comment on besides this^
In post 1734, Jakuzure Nonon wrote:
In post 1727, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 1588, Jakuzure Nonon wrote:VOTE: Jingle

In post 1589, Jakuzure Nonon wrote:his iso is abysmal

VOTE: Jakuzure Nonon

Such a good reason. Full of explanation and I clearly follow everything you are thinking.

Oh wait, both those statements are false.

Also, every time I read one of your posts I feel like you are scum.

everytime i read one of haj's posts, i want to lynch him. does that make him scum? no. next please.

I actually have to say I agree with Fei here about Haj.

In post 1749, purple hero wrote:
In post 1745, pirate mollie wrote:@ anti

I am unsure about curiosity, wis and I are in a bit of a lockstep with some of reads as in we got them around the same time and for similar reasons. the thing that is bugging me is that wis did not "catch me" in perp mylo sangres did but jesus fucking christ every single member of the scumteam had an active hydra with either nacho or fery in an ongoing game (I had both so that is why I got caught out first!). so I don't understand the hubris but I can't ignore how much we are in sync. I wish I could trust him.

I have no read on time have they done anything at all this game pretty piss poor play from a mod confirmed play.

who else did you ask me about.

also why are you voting nopoint thing when you also have jingle as scum and that wagon has legs. and I don't think that mara's vote on danny was bad. he ran away when I called him out for his badreadbadreasoning on me but he seemed more afraid of mara.

I still think kagami is scum.

i'm still waiting on mara to talk to me about mala/wis.
i think mala is just straight up scum.
wisdom telling me how the cow ate the cabbage
and then
~mysteriously~
backing down on you isn't doin'
anything
for me.

also, wis' pushes just...
... aren't good...
om and pieguy are all good in the neighborhood, but somehow he has a stick up his ass about fei?

how the hell does that work?

also, i don't have jingle as scum: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6313346

i'll have to look at actiondan again
also, kagami, but i didn't think she was scum

Explain how I'm scum. Willing to think you decided to just sheep Mollie's INITIAL 'OMG MALA IS FUCKING SCUM LETS ROPE HER'. series of posts. So I want you to back up why you think I'm scum.

I mean I'm being flat out ignored by mollie when I asked her two questions neither of which were answered so I'm pretty like "fuck that shit" in regards to mollie. Not a flat out "fuck this shit" she's scum type of vibe, but a town "fuck this shit" type of vibe. Like I'm so fucking over it.

~M
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by Curiosity »

In post 1767, purple hero wrote:
In post 1764, Curiosity wrote:

~Wis

what happened there?

~M IS FOR MALAKITTENS.

flkjd;jflk;jdalk;jlk;djsa;lf
jd;lksajflkd;saflkd;sajfsad
fjkdl;sajfl;dsjkl;fdj;lkdsajf
JK;Lajsf;ldsaj;lkfjdsaf;lkdsaf;ljLKFDS;JFDFlk;jfd;lksjf;ljsa;lkLK;JFDS;LAJSD;LF

scumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscum

all that stuff i said was addressed to wisdom and yes, HE DID ACT LIKE I DIDN'T KNOW SHIT WHEN I SAID I THOUGHT MOLLIE WAS TOWN, HE DUG HIS HEELS AND SAID "FUCK YOU, I KNOW HOW TO READ MOLLIE BETTER THAN HYOU."

Please get out of your tunnel and do a fucking reset of your read on me. I mean I could have sat there and just shut up, but I guess the fact I made a comment means jack shit, ok, tunnel moar now pls.

I think Mollie is town too. She's pissing me off, but still think she's town. I just want my fucking questions answered.
~M
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

@Om

We were talking about third party when you made that post so I associated it with who you thought would be third party. My fault.

RH are my initials and you can't guess anymore because you will give my whole role away if you do. I only let you guess because you weren't going to get it right.
purple hero
purple hero
Goon
purple hero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by purple hero »

In post 1770, Curiosity wrote:Explain how I'm scum. Willing to think you decided to just sheep Mollie's INITIAL 'OMG MALA IS FUCKING SCUM LETS ROPE HER'. series of posts. So I want you to back up why you think I'm scum.

oh yeah, your initial posts were OMG MALA IS FUCKING SCUM LETS ROPE HER

first off, the flip out at notty townreading mollie is overstated and comes from a scum pov
EVEN IF YOU THOUGHT HE WAS MISREADING HER
why did it matter so much at that stage?

also, the early on beast vote was bad because i know beast used that angle that was so bothersome to you apparently before as town
beast is not that hard of a read. i think he's town this game.

the whole devils advocate "i did X [scumtell] why am i not scum?" is........ scummy

I COULD KEEP GOING
purple hero
purple hero
Goon
purple hero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by purple hero »

i'm having flashbacks to bridge mafia going through this iso

the reactive OMGUS in 261 to notty is how you treate dme in bridge (notty was pretty well obvtown at that point btw; notty's another not-to-hard read)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”