Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by Mononoke »

This took forever.
In post 30, Om of the Nom wrote:Um Jingle I'm assuming this means they are some sort of innoecent child maybe?

Shinki is the creator of Makai by official touhou canon fyi. This game is the Makai mix.

At first I thought it was a guilty child because I thought Shinki was evil, then this is a theme game and it probably doesn't matter anyway.
In post 38, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Ankamius

I (or I guess reinoe now) am not from this franchise

halp

wtf
In post 41, notscience wrote:ATTENTION

I am Flandre

anyone else pretending to be flandre is a dirty fucking liar

anyone trying to say flandre is not in the game is also

So I guess you're lucky for having your favorite character? Why did you claim your character?
In post 47, notscience wrote:You know if I get to L-1 we can finally get out of rvs

Not this shit again =/
In post 49, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 48, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: notty

but I think an om or danny vote is righteous.

what do u think about my reaction to notty tho

Why do you care about what other people think about your reaction?
In post 53, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 52, notscience wrote:I also propose a D1 massclaim btw

hello did u realise i counterclaimed

In post 54, notscience wrote:You do realize who I pick every touhou upick, correct?

Uh wtf.
In post 78, notscience wrote:So guys

Lets get me to L-1 so you'll all get it out of your system and we can get down to being good at this game

Why? Why do you rely on getting to L-1 to get out of RVS instead of just flat out getting out of RVS? You did the same thing on Hope+1 and it still bothers me.
In post 83, notscience wrote:I'll probably get Sakura's too

This gets even better

Uh explain?
In post 94, purple hero wrote:
In post 86, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 85, notscience wrote:A whole lot

Idk, that's a lot.
That sure is a lot.

oh, also, this is scum

Hi, im guessing this is anti hero, can you give reasons for why you think they are scum?
In post 101, purple hero wrote:
In post 96, Alchemist21 wrote:O hai

Now please return the slab.

/fart

yep this is scum

AH seems town atm.
In post 116, pieguyn wrote:now with that out of the way

1. I have town on notsci, Om, and purple

2. @Ankamius: why is beeboy scum?

You make me sad, no question directed at me.
In post 147, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 127, pieguyn wrote:
In post 122, beastcharizard wrote:Also, how am I not town?

if you want my read on you, your posts look town on a gut level, but there's really nothing specific I have that points to you being town

In post 123, Alchemist21 wrote:Then please do so.

scum wouldn't make an attention-whoring entrance that's designed to draw a shitton of votes onto themselves, especially when they're aware they'd probably get at least 2 people who they are familiar with to death tunnel the shit out of them as a result

nothing he posted gives me any reason to second guess the read, and if he's town, I know he'll keep up the trend really well, so I feel fine putting up an early townread here

bullshit

notty did exactly this in guy's plants and zombies.

VOTE: piegyun

this is who we are lynching today.

Really now? I remember he spending all day fluff posting and not inviting votes... tho to be fair i scared all the votes away orz
In post 159, pieguyn wrote:so @notsci: you're saying this was a reaction test?

also what did you like about her early stuff? I don't remember thinking any of it was town, but I didn't particularly dislike any of it either.

This doesnt sound like the pie I know...
In post 161, beeboy wrote:I don't see the scum intent behind pieguyn's current posts they may not be great but they aren't anything I would for him for. Although I'll probably keep a close eye on him.

Doesnt fit either meta, i'm having trouble reading him atm... and im still wondering why hasn't he launched a question at me since i figure i'd be the first person he'd want to interact with.
In post 162, notscience wrote:Sakura's been 100% in reading me since she got back

Hey, I only managed to correctly scumread you in PvZ i don't think that's anything big...
In post 176, pieguyn wrote:bingo. hence why I town read you based off it :/

at least this response makes me feel a bit better, since I doubt you'd be excited for another scum game after that

PvZ says that he's able to get excited as scum nowadays, but we will see, because there's still very important differences between his town and scum games, which can be seen simply by looking at the difference between PvZ and Hope+1
In post 180, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 174, Ankamius wrote:
In post 168, beastcharizard wrote:Am I town notscience?

VOTE: Alchemist

Policy for that mess up.

I'm guessing your scumreads were just pulled from your ass then?

No. I have only seen two people make that mistake.

1. Me as scum
2. A new player

They are not new so what does that leave?

This is so wrong on so many levels
In post 205, pieguyn wrote:completely unrelated: part of me thinks I should just turn p-edit off for this game, bc jesus fucking christ

I have to leave for a bit. I hope there's not 10 more pages by the time I get back

This is a large game with notty on it... expect a ton of posts
In post 219, notscience wrote:hey guys I'm actually scum this game

But we aren't reading my posts so it doesn't matter if I claim it

Why haven't you said that you're obvtown yet?
In post 244, notscience wrote:Om I'm going to leave gaiden for the vig/investigatives

Why not just leave him to me when you should know that i can read him like a book.
In post 250, SXTLHGaiden wrote:current opinions, my role is damn hilarious and this game is really really really post spammy

pedit: that

Oh ok, Gaiden's town.
In post 282, Curiosity wrote:Also i cant read Anti from a hole in the wall so im waitin for Mara to post before i get a read on that slot. So i really do not care about your read on Anti until i can get my own on Mara.

~M

If anything anti's the easier one to read...
In post 314, pieguyn wrote:bc if so, I know what your reason is and I believe she's been busy all of today. if I scumread her, it will be after she actually starts posting

I would like to think you'd have some questions for me to answer by the time i got here...
In post 325, Jakuzure Nonon wrote:townhunting ns = town

He was townhunting in PvZ, i do agree that this is town notty however, it seems that he's been able to emulate some of his town play but not all of it (yet).
In post 337, notscience wrote:I feel like pie and feirei are both town

I disagree, pie feels too passive, and feirei... i don't think i've ever played with feirei scum, it just feels like the same feirei from touhou upick 2.
In post 354, pieguyn wrote:this does explain the lack of scumhunting so far. we can proceed for now

Wait what, since when was ok for an hydra to explain their lack of scumhunting with "I haven't conversed with my hydra partner", I haven't seen nacho all day and that doesn't deter me from scumhunting.
In post 401, haj wrote:Yes, epic. Vote me because you can't explain your townread. I sense the shivering already.

I figure you'd explain your vote before asking for people to explain theirs.
In post 410, pieguyn wrote:haj, if you're town, you need to be more cooperative

this is a team game; you can't just order people around to do things. if you think someone is scum, the burden of proof is on YOU to explain why, not everyone else for disagreeing with you

this is why Wisdom is asking you to explain your vote

it is also anti-town to refuse to cooperate, which you are doing by actively refusing to provide content

so, wanna try again?

In post 413, haj wrote:pie, I get that you're super towny and all but you don't have to spout this baby talk to try and coerce me into playing how you want to. As soon as he talks, I talk. You can wagon me because of Curiosity's refusal to eat his ego and answer a simple question, but that'd be REALLY stupid of you! In my opinion, at least. There are better things to do.

I don't get this discussion here....
In post 420, notscience wrote:Scum theatre?

That's what i'm thinking.

Town: Notty, Purple Hero, Gaiden, maaybe curiosity, maaaybe beeboy, maaaaybe feidra
Scum: hej, maybe pieguy
Unvote
Vote: Hej
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by Mononoke »

So hi i'm around now
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 455, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 448, Mononoke wrote:So hi i'm around now

Is this Sakura or Nacho?

Sakura, I haven't seen Nacho since the game started.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 460, pieguyn wrote:hi Sakura <3

Hi, I hope you've seen the parts pertinent to you during my catch up.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:58 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 474, beeboy wrote:Why would i want to interact with you? You haven't posted anything until now

that was wrt pie actually, did i screw quote tags somewhere? i didnt double check due to how fast the posts were going.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Mononoke »

What exactly can't be explained?
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 490, pirate mollie wrote:mononoke: are you the same from ratskep?

what is ratskep? and i thought everyone knew this was a Sakura Hana/Nachomamma8 hydra.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by Mononoke »

beeboy's play reminds me of his play on osu!mafia, granted i've never seen beeboy scum yet, but he's one of the people I used to scumread with ease before.
Also Metal Sonic's probs town.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Jakuzure Nonon wrote:his refusal to cooperate is going to be a hindrance to town.

that said, you're probably right after thinking about it

UNVOTE

-F

What is town about anything he's doing?
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Actually, i remembered a scum beeboy game, tho his play there steemed from a fake claim i (regretably as a mod) gave him pregame >_>
So i kind of forgot about that game.
Imma go over that game.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 540, pieguyn wrote:what were you expecting me to ask?

I dunno, considering you'd know i was in the game i'd be expecting you to find your usual "Hey Sakura what do you think about X" or "Hey Sakura what do you think about Y's way of saying Z" or stuff like that.
In post 540, pieguyn wrote:what were you expecting me to sound like, knowing full well I'm in the process of burning my "pie is aggro all the timeas town" meta? I'm not exactly going to hard push anything until I feel sure about it.

I am fully aware that you're changing your playstyle, but im getting scumvibes from your current "unknown" playstyle because i dont recall seeing any "town" or "scum" version of your current "unknown" playstyle, as on Hope+5 you completely went full tunnel on Bulge like you usually do.
In post 540, pieguyn wrote:they aren't scumhunting, but they are townhunting

it's not like they're doing nothing at all. my scum read on them came from them not making any waves in the game - however, this can be explained by them not convening at all up to this point. as an example, remember o569 how GIF and I mostly just posted townreads on ppl for the first RL day or so of the game? we didn't really do anything controversial in that game until a few days in, either. their recent posting has also looked better.

Then why didn't you bring this at the time instead of saying "Oh hey they haven't talked in hydra, so ok, that makes sense".
In post 540, pieguyn wrote:if it helps, one of the main problems I have with MS is dumbfuck players who never cooperate with anyone or who do stupid shit for no reason

I tried to take a more "nice" approach this time around. as you'd figure, it didn't work

When i agreed about "scum teathre" i was referring to the way you and hej were interacting. The more "nice" approach could very well be because you know his alignment regardless of what it is, and that's what pinged me
In post 540, pieguyn wrote:why are you scumreading haj independent of "scum theater"? I don't see how you went from the one quote you brought up in your catchup to asking "what is town about anything he's doing", although I haven't read the past 3-4 pages yet. also, do you have any other scumreads?

Nothing haj, has ever done this game has helped town, nor helped him get information and discussion across, if anything it's either delaying it or hiding it, and he still blatantly does so, and i've seen ppl go for the "too scummy to be scum" approach before (Hi Gaiden!), I'm not letting it slide just because it seems to blatantly obvious to be scum motivated.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 540, pieguyn wrote:also, do you have any other scumreads?

Oh yeah, you're my other scumread, aside from that nothing else has pinged me too much yet (Something Om said way earlier on is still bugging me tho)
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by Mononoke »

So wis, or MS or both, can you guys tell me why is this guy town... because i'm not seeing it.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Also before i forget, adding this:
In post 349, Jakuzure Nonon wrote:Feiscum: micro 372.

-F

Along with this:
In post 584, Curiosity wrote:btw ive seen mollie doing this "omg you're not the hydra head you say you are" drama before, and she was scum.

~Wis

To the list of games to meta read for later, so i don't forget to do so.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 586, pieguyn wrote:what was the thing that Om said that bugged you? and what are your thoughts on mollie?

Something about his reaction to a reaction or something of the sort, tho I was hurrying in my catchup i dont remember if it was mollie, om or beeboy but something like that.
Mollie seems to be playing very similarly to PvZ, she was town there, but i was scumreading her there, so i pretty much am at a "wtf" momment here because i don't want to make that same mistake again, Wisdom pointed something about her confusing hydra heads or some sort that she did before so i'll go check on that.
In post 586, pieguyn wrote:I did ._. go back and look for it, it's there

did you miss it or smth?

Maybe i did, i'll go back and reloo-
-sees post #589-
nvm
In post 586, pieguyn wrote:you are aware this game hasn't even been open 12 RL hours, correct?

my tunnel on Bulge didn't come until the game was well underway, and if you'll remember, it started off as a weak "bulge is avoiding the thread". it wasn't until he showed up and started being scummy as fuck that GIF and I started railing on him.

to put things in perspective, at this point in RL-time in o569, that Bins lolwagon right from the start of the game was in full swing. the game was still very heavily in passive territory for me until Titus came in and we started pushing her.

Why does the time open from the game matter for you to start doing your thing? and Bulge was away for most of the game on V/LA to begin with.
In post 586, pieguyn wrote:I can't exactly ask you stuff when

1. you're not here
2. you haven't caught up with the thread yet

do you disagree that if I had asked you anything, it wouldn't have gone anywhere at that point?

Maybe yes, Maybe not, the way I look at it, I was inviting you to interact with me from my very first post and you blatantly ignored it.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 587, Curiosity wrote:
In post 582, Mononoke wrote:So wis, or MS or both, can you guys tell me why is this guy town... because i'm not seeing it.

I think his posts show he knows what he's doing. The whole exchange with me was probably to get a read out of me and probably others who commented on the exchange.
I believe he's most likely an alt too, so that further strengthens that thought.

~Wis

The fun part is that is exactly why i think he's scum, he seems to have enough experience to be able to fake something like that.
I can buy the reaction testing tho, as it does make more sense than someone playing "too scummy to be scum" or "blantantly anti-town for the heck of it" however.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Unvote
Vote: mollie

So far this is the best i can follow (Inb4 nacho comes and yells at me since he knows mollie better than i do)
And i rather leave my vote somewhere before going to sleep.
Pie's moved to null and hej is moved to null-town for the time being.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:14 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 602, Jakuzure Nonon wrote:pedit: scum posts are toxic

You're talking as if Hope+1 never happened.
Now to sleep for real.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:42 am

Post by Mononoke »

Ok, I wake up, Anti's still town, beeboy's getting worse, Wisdom is tunneling mollie just like when he used to tunnel me, this could go south very easily and it makes me less faithful in my vote, I don't see what part of beeboy asking for partners is scummy tho, unless Kagami's planning on "catching scum for the wrong reasons", as I've made that kind of comment multiple times as both town and scum so it's null to me, I thought Nacho would've posted by now I really hope he doesn't end up flaking on me or I just have bad luck with hydras lately...
With that said
Unvote
Vote: Nom

I'm going to talk with Nacho wrt Hej because I like anti's points too and I can't decide, Nacho can spot stuff like that with ease.
Also @mollie: Nacho was the one that confirmed from the hydra, but I haven't seen a single post in our QT nor in this thread from him, I'm not sure why he's not around, I didn't follow up because I was going to sleep, I left my vote on you because I trusted Wisdom's read at the time and I didn't want to leave my vote wasted by voting no one.

Anyway I'm awake now, what's up?
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:49 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 866, beeboy wrote:God it has been a year since i askes for his case on me and nommers

Why it bothers you so much that he doesnt make a case on Nom?
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:51 am

Post by Mononoke »

Oi, someone sneaked out a vote on beeboy.
What
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:57 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 875, Yukari Yakumo wrote:beeboy (4): Kagami, pirate mollie,
UNZAN
, Dreams of an Absolution

Ok there is something wrong here...
I have a paranoia about hidden votes being scum motivated, which makes beeboy more likely town methinks.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:58 am

Post by Mononoke »

Not when they have their double vote hidden...
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:01 am

Post by Mononoke »

Does seriously no one see anything wrong with that?
PEd: really, well i may be running on bias here, but having a hidden double vote, can easily lead to a hammer at L-1 before town realizes something's up, so I've never seen a hidden double vote as town motivated.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:05 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 890, Kagami wrote:Why did he use it then?

p-edit: re: doublevote

I guess, that's a good point.
I just felt uneasy when I saw a hidden vote on beeboy.
In post 878, beeboy wrote:@sakura i was pressuring the fact dream has no case on 2 scum reads for the longest time with his explanation being read his iso so i was pressuring the fact he has no case on me. What are your thoughts on dreams lack of case?

Nothing, happens all the time depending on the player, what are your thoughts on the overall game state?
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:09 am

Post by Mononoke »

@beeboy how about you answer my question.
P-Edit: I haven't seen him all game, nor a post on our QT either.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:31 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 923, Dreams of an Absolution wrote:WHY IS THIS KID IN THE LARGE THEME HE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF NEWBIE GAMES GDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

^
@beeboy: This kind of rage feels genuine, specially considering how he's been so annoyed with your posting so far.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:35 am

Post by Mononoke »

then beeboy decides to avoid me, when im trying to interact with him...
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:47 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 940, beeboy wrote:
In post 935, Mononoke wrote:then beeboy decides to avoid me, when im trying to interact with him...

I responded to you. What did i miss?

I responded to you mentioning why Dreams was most likely town, you ignored it.
Also i'm pretty sure there's more of the gamestate that what you actually mentioned, have you been ignoring everything else that's been going on?
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:56 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 947, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 918, beeboy wrote:Dreams has been so scummy from my POV

-claims he doesnt hold/cant keep
-fishing for conf towns
-voting someone who he thinks is a mason

Pedit - plz no troll answers i want real ones

In post 932, beeboy wrote:@curiosity how would you react if i ignored all your questions directed at me

Pedit

Why scum read me and om
Why hide your reasons on me and nom
Why fish for masons

I may have found town motives in his posts but i dont want to reveal anything yet. Also i want him to answer my questions before i mpve my vote

Pedit unvote mostly conf'd my theory

Uh-huh

me
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:03 am

Post by Mononoke »

Ok so
In post 908, beeboy wrote:@post 896

Current thoughts on game

-anti town towns need to step there game up
-some people need to talk more
-no one cares about obv scum mason hunter
-lots of meaningless posts breadcrumbs are stronk as a result
-ninjas op
-no solid town reads yet

Also sound made a claim said he had a reason for it and never shared it
Pedit
How many towns mason fish?

Who's the anti town town? Hej?
Some ppl = Who?
Obv scum, the one you're calling super town now right?
There are meaningless posts, and there are meaningful posts, what does breadcrumbs have anything to do with it?
Why ninjas op is related to the game state?

What's your read on pie?, what's your read on me? what's your read on curiosity?, what's your read on mollie? What's your read on pink hydra? What's your read on Feidra? What's your read on your favorite person Nom?
I'm pretty sure "No solid town reads yet" doesnt equal "No reads yet"
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:22 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 959, beeboy wrote:Anti town town. Hej, curiosity
I think dream's post has a supa secret meaning + his claim o trying to gwt me to l-1 to get reads seemed legit.
Ninjas mess me up and make me lose posts because my phone breaks after a post doesnt send

Pie is suspicous null-town due to his recent posts being goof but first ones were not
Curiosity refrained from tunneling while 1v1ing mollie seemed town
No idea who pink hydra is i recognize some by there avatar not name will get back to this; fiedara too
K nommers isnt my fav person but he is null

- Curiosity is far from anti-town (tho wisdom's tunneling sometimes ends like that).
- Why is the ninjas breaking your phone worth mentioning anyway? it's unrelated to the game.
- The heck does Suspicious null-town is supposed to mean?
- ... what wait a minute.
In post 959, beeboy wrote:Curiosity refrained from tunneling while 1v1ing mollie seemed town

In post 959, beeboy wrote:Curiosity refrained from tunneling while 1v1ing mollie

In post 959, beeboy wrote:Curiosity refrained from tunneling

brb laughing.
HAHAHAHA. Funny you say that, considering Wisdom's tunneling was one of the reasons i felt mollie was town.
ok moving on.
Pink hydra = Purple Hero, their avatar looks pink. Feidra = Nonon.

Also i can buy Hej = Wake, they do post very similarly and their avatars are similar too.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:19 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 979, Alchemist21 wrote:Does UNZAN stand for something?

UFO's 3rd boss, she has this creature called Unzan that keeps punching you.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:46 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 981, Alchemist21 wrote:Mononoke, why are you voting Om? Has he done something particularly scummy or is it just a gut feel?

Something he did early in the game, and his posts havent made me feel much better about him since then tbh.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:51 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 590, Mononoke wrote:Something about his reaction to a reaction or something of the sort, tho I was hurrying in my catchup i dont remember if it was mollie, om or beeboy but something like that.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1017, Saki wrote:Can anyone give me a tl;dr of the past 1k posts

tl;dr:
Shitstorm between Wisdom and Mollie.
We are town.
Wisdom's town.
mollie's mabee town.
pie's different.
beeboy's mabee town.
hej is Wake
Antihero hydra is town.
Feidra is idk.
Om is mabeee scum.
notty's town.
Sonic's town.
Someone has a hidden double vote.
Hej is mabee town.

I'm going to be away most of the night btw.

Now super serious tl;dr:

Some sort of RVS BS, notty wanting to get to L-1 to end it, Om nom asking what did someone think of his reaction to someone's reaction, pie acting weird (prolly his new playstyle he mentioned), mala and mollie engaging into a heated conversation, wisdom taking over the hydra and tunneling on mollie, antihero being his obvtown self, me catching up, a Hej guy refusing to answer questions and calling out on ppl that calls him out, me thinking he's scum, dreams and wis thinking he's town, then wis convincing me he's town, more heated argument between mollie and wis, beeboy doing awkward stuff and getting a lot of attention, something about dreams rolefishing masons, dreams and wis dropping their pursuit of beeboy because newbtown.
That's all i can remember. atm.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:38 am

Post by Mononoke »

I mostly get my reads via interaction, and i haven't talked with you nor your posts were very memorable that I remember.
Only thing i remember about you is about being cute or something.
I have 10 mins if you want to talk.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Mononoke »

So Jingle where do you currently stand? Aside from Hej, as that one looks obvious by that vote.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1029, beastcharizard wrote:Ok lets talk.

Ok first of all what's your opinion on Hej, beeboy and Dan which are the ones that seem to have garnered the most attention so far, and what's your opinion on the curiosity vs mollie 1v1?
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1032, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 1026, Mononoke wrote:I mostly get my reads via interaction, and i haven't talked with you nor your posts were very memorable that I remember.
Only thing i remember about you is about being cute or something.
I have 10 mins if you want to talk.

Yo do you wanna chat with me too so you can revise your read?

That would be great as well, I don't have much time atm so it'll have to be quick, i'll start by checking your last reads post.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:44 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 995, Om of the Nom wrote:betting at least one hydra is scum but idk which one it is between Nonon and
Time
, could be both tbh
at this point i think the rest of the hydras are town
mollie is town
alch is probtown

beeboy is probtown
notsci is town
dan is probscum

rest is null

this is where i stand rn

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Dan

Can you give me your reasons for the bolded?
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:45 am

Post by Mononoke »

Also it would be great why you were so interested in someone's reaction to your reaction way back in the early pages.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Mononoke »

Also i noticed you didn't mention Hej, which was a strong point of content earlier, why is that?
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1037, beastcharizard wrote:Haj: I don't like them not answering question. I actually almost unvoted when i realized we were voting the same person but then decided that would be dumb. I have them as leaning scum. They like to pretend like it was only one person asking them to explain something but even I said they should explain it.

What do you think about my reasoning about it being a possible reaction test, which is what wisdom seemed to be hinting at when he mentioned him?
Why would someone else voting for the same person make you not want to unvote but otherwise you would have unvoted?
In post 1037, beastcharizard wrote:While reading it I thought Mollie looked bad and Curiosity looked town. I still think Mollie came out the worst from that exchange but I could see them both being town. I actually wanted to talk to Anti about why he think Wisdom is scum.

I would agree with this.... if PvZ wasn't a thing, considering both of what i remember from Wisdom and what i remember from mollie on that game, aside from Saki mafia as well were she and KB also 1v1'd for a while it makes me unsure, i would rather let Nacho handle mollie but he's been MIA for a while and i'm still waiting on him to tell me whether mollie's town or not.
I choose town for the time being due to how Wisdom used to tunnel me before.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1039, notscience wrote:Sakura I sure hope you're not trying to blame this game's activity on me.

Uh what.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:54 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1038, Om of the Nom wrote:Also yes on a second read through of haj i think his antagonistic/somewhat arrogant style seems town to me right now.

Why does it look like town to you?
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (isolation #48) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1038, Om of the Nom wrote:The reason wsa interested in mollie's reaction was just bc I wanted to feel the relief of her calling me town bc i was legitimately feeling like super anxious to be playing mafia again (like no joke by page 3 my hands were actually shaking i was not as ready for this as i had initially thought) and i figured she would interpret my counterclaim as town so i tried to nudge her towards it

uh... what.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #49) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1044, notscience wrote:In your first wall you were like

"Of course it's spammy it's a large game with ns"

Well considering how PvZ and Hope+5 turned out with you being the main reason of the large post count, can't blame me :P
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #50) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1047, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 1045, Mononoke wrote:
In post 1038, Om of the Nom wrote:The reason wsa interested in mollie's reaction was just bc I wanted to feel the relief of her calling me town bc i was legitimately feeling like super anxious to be playing mafia again (like no joke by page 3 my hands were actually shaking i was not as ready for this as i had initially thought) and i figured she would interpret my counterclaim as town so i tried to nudge her towards it

uh... what.

um basically i dont like to be attacked in mafia which sounds dumb yes i know bc why play it then thats kinda why i stopped and i wasnt anticipated being attacked so early and it shambled me

i dont really know how else to exlpain it

Idk, this sounds like a very overacted reason for such a thing.
I've been attacked in the past... lots, almost every single game, specially by Wisdom, yet i never had a feel to do such a thing, instead I decided to play better.
This on the other hand looks like you are mostly looking for an excuse, for a townie there's no need to ask ppl what they think of their reaction, instead they just leave it and find out what people think, your post sounded like self-consciousness and this explanation isn't doing any better. Specially because i've been in the same situation before.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #51) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Beast can go to the townpile.
Still not feeling sure on Nom.
I want Dan to post reads with reasons too.
I would like to know what others think of Nom, and his explanation for my question.

Now i have to go.

P-Edit: The answer to "What do i expect" is already written in my previous post.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #52) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Wow lots of stuff.
@mollie: Nacho didn't tell me he'd be out, thanks for letting me know.
@wiz wrt Om: Fair Enough
@sonic: I also know a lot about touhou flavor, tho im not near as skilled at the games as Om, i can only 1cc Normal, not Lunatic, tho sometimes i play lunatic just for fun.
I like the point of Jingle having read the thread but not commenting on anything.
i dont get how this discussion went from town/scum colors to 3rd party colors to beeboy is 3rd party to beeboy is scum. Can someone explain this to me?
i dont like beast's sudden attack on beeboy for commenting on 3rd partys either...
Unvote
Vote: Jingle

I feel better here now.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #53) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1217, pieguyn wrote:@Sakura: what are your thoughts on Kagami and AD?

Null and Null, neither of them has done anything memorable, and specially AD has done a whole lot of nothing.
It could be because of the massive ammount of posts has drowned their voice, but I can't really recall anything of importance from either except Kagami saying that beeboy saying "Who are my partners?" is a scum tell (to which i disagree)
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Saki tends to be more of a lurker lately, last 2 games i had with him "PvZ and Ikaruga" he lurked and was scum and SK respectively, the game i modded a long time ago "tit for tat" he lurked and was town vig, so i dont know.
has NPAU even posted since game start?...
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by Mononoke »

tbh, what Saki and NPAU are doing isn't exactly lurking, it's more like being inactive (Saki asking for a summary proves that he has read nothing). While Jingle has done nothing but has proven that has read the thread, so THAT is lurking.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1222, pieguyn wrote:do you think Kagami believes that angle about "who are my partners"? it looked fake to me and I think she would have at the very least at least one better idea than pushing an associative before the actual flip.

I would respond to this, if i had an actual answer, If it looked fake to me she'd be Null-Scum rather than null and if it looked genuine she'd be Null-Town, so short answer is I dont really know.
Spoiler: Long answer
Her angle seems to be genuine but the way she's pushing it seems to be fake, i dont know if im making myself clear with this, it's like she's pushing it way harder than it should, when at best it should be something null on beeboy's part, and I dont like how she didnt like what Dreams said afterwards earlier, it seems like she's trying too hard, but then it reminds me of her previous games with me too so >_> I'm having a hard time with this one.

In post 1225, Curiosity wrote:Sakura, thoughts on feirei hydra? See too

~Wis

Oh, missed this, all I remember about that game is you tunneling me, me replacing out, then i stopped following that game, too much emotion went into that game just like Xenologue and is one of the few games that i don't even want to remember...
Guess that was a feirei scum game so i might need to read it orz
Your angle about feirei defending ppl is valid, Touhou upick 1 and 2 feirei was town and sit there doing nothing, in the former he got lynched, in the later he got replaced.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:52 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1230, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1229, pieguyn wrote:backed off

well this is kind of an exaggeration, she didn't really back off beeboy, but the point is I didn't like the way she accused DOAA

I didn't like that either.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Feidra, Kagami, Jingle, Nperson.
Currently I have scumreads of varying degrees on the first 3, and i wouldnt have any issue voting the 4th either. Kagami was courtesy of pie for making me see the light.
P-Edit
I'm cool with that.
Unvote
Vote: Kagami
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #59) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1242, Curiosity wrote:
In post 1238, pieguyn wrote:

feirei never explained his thought process there?

nope

and then he switched to a push on me that made little sense if any

~Wis

About that push, it's even more funny when you think that.
She's calling you scum because your posts are toxic
She modded Hope+1
In Hope+1 there were a lot of toxicity
Mostly made by town.

That's why i made that post right before i went to sleep.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (isolation #60) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:11 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Yeah, when pressured, that is vastly different than what he used to be like last year on games like See Nine Plus Plus, Monks and Masons and FEA where he was technically another spammer. Which is what i think they were referring to earlier.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #61) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Oh wait, it was nom referring to saki in this game.
That's the feeling I've had of Saki since that town vig game where you were scum, then i saw him again somewhere else, and also lurked it off, then i think it was PvZ after that where i thought his lurking was town, ultimately he was scum there, and i was spoiled in Ikaruga for a while, and knew he was SK and was also lurking, he only stopped lurking like when SKOT was pressuring him, then raged, went V/LA, self-voted and somehow managed to live through that day.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (isolation #62) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:20 pm

Post by Mononoke »

So basically your way of sorting Saki is driving a wagon on him and see if he puts his act together or keeps lurking? that sounds quite easy to fake, specially now that you've put it right there.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (isolation #63) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:21 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Ok dont mind me then u.u

Maybe i should just go to sleep.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #64) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:23 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1271, Dreams of an Absolution wrote:Nothing worth reading past 2 pages

What do you consider worth reading?
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #65) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:49 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1333, purple hero wrote:(someone who's hard townreading me)

Oh please, like you're hard to read at all, I correctly townread you on both Ikaruga (despite MS thinking of the contrary) and Dark age of the Law, and there was your scum game on Chain of Command where you flaked and replaced out.
From my PoV there's no mistaking that this activity and motivation comes from town you.
In post 1342, pirate mollie wrote:I think jingle is scummy for his timing but I know I won't be able to sell that shit.

Both Jingle and Kagami were in my scum pile before I settled on Kagami.
Then Jingle came and reinforced a case on Kagami.
Now I have this dangling feeling that they can't be both scum partners, what do you think?
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (isolation #66) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:51 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1342, pirate mollie wrote:if kagami flips scum (and I am pretty sure that she will) then I would look there too.

Actually this came to mind, since you are "pretty sure she will flip scum" do you think Jingle is busing considering that you think his timing is scummy?
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (isolation #67) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1365, pirate mollie wrote:hey alchemist!

what part of nc do you live in?

also why do you think i am scum?

notty you are still not doing our thing. you are still avoiding me and getting all hostile

This is incredibly creepy.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (isolation #68) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1380, Om of the Nom wrote:im quite happy with a kagami lynch today btw

That was an odd thought progression: do you think Kagami and Alchemist are scum together?
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #69) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Unvote

The last 2 votes are giving me bad vibes, maybe i should have stuck to my Jingle vote.
I notice Nacho actually posted in here, I told him about sorting mollie but I guess he went and dissapeared again...
@Kagami: I don't have strong reasons for pie town, is mostly a gut feel from the interactions I had with him, why do you think he's scum?
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (isolation #70) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Revised scumreads.
Feidra, Jingle, {Kagami/Alchemsit/beeboy}, Nperson.
Something's odd in the bracketed but i don't feel confident voting anything in there yet.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (isolation #71) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Not really, actual order of strength would be Alchemist > beeboy > Kagami (Strong > Weak)
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (isolation #72) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Alchemist reasoning sux.
beeboy's vote looks like he was looking for an excuse to remove the vote rather than to actually vote.
Kagami's still bad in my eyes but the previous 2 sentences make me think i may be wrong.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (isolation #73) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Actualy why didn't pie vote Kagami when he was convincing me that Kagami was scum instead of waiting until an actual wagon formed? Imma check who he was voting before then.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (isolation #74) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Ok he was voting AD, who also had a wagon on him at the time, which i guess makes sense... maybe... im not good at this wagon analysis thing but i kinda wanted to figure out why Kagami's scumreading pie
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (isolation #75) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:31 pm

Post by Mononoke »

No? By the last 2 votes im referring to the last 2 votes on the kagami wagon before it started crumbling, which were made by Alchemist and beeboy.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (isolation #76) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Unless you're trying to poke fun at my typo.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1442 (isolation #77) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1441, notscience wrote:I think their votes are bad but i don't think they're scum-bad if that makes snese

What's your read on those 3 i have in the bracket?
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (isolation #78) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1443, notscience wrote:
didn't know was in the game
/town/town

Where have you been all this game then
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #79) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:40 pm

Post by Mononoke »

I wouldn't mind helping you wagon neither jingle nor feidra right now.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (isolation #80) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Vote: Jukuzure

Leaving my vote here for now, not going to sleep yet, but i dont want to end up fainting and not remembering to put my vote somewhere.
Gonna watch youtube and will be checking here periodically.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (isolation #81) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:45 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1507, Dreams of an Absolution wrote:OMG CALED YOU'RE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caled has been making all the latest post if you haven't noticed.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (isolation #82) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1248, Jakuzure Nonon wrote:
Feirei head officially V/LA until Noon PDT on Monday

Now, who isn't paying attention.
Also Feirei signs with -F, caled doesn't sign.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (isolation #83) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:50 pm

Post by Mononoke »

So wis, what do you think of Alchemist's and beeboy's vote on Kagami.
Dont they feel kinda off?
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1525 (isolation #84) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Oh i thought Fei was V/LA and signed the posts with -F, sorry for misunderstanding then, don't mind me :P
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (isolation #85) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:52 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1526, Dreams of an Absolution wrote:i'll sheep your read on them

In post 1450, Mononoke wrote:

?
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (isolation #86) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by Mononoke »

ftr AtE on feirei is a null tell.
I think last time i played with caled was when we were both scum and i replaced out, i can't remember anything more recent.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (isolation #87) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1532, Dreams of an Absolution wrote:do their recent AtE or any posts change your opinion?

It depends on whether it's feirei or caled.
I'm reading it as X-tell, and i'll only mention what X means when i figure out who's AtEing.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #88) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1459, Jakuzure Nonon wrote:ate and ata are nulltells and you fucking know it. im fucking sick and tired of being misread almost all the time and its making me question playing in larges anymore. all im gonna say is haj is an idiot and should never be sheeped

This post bothers me considering that fei always called my AtE a towntell.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (isolation #89) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:59 pm

Post by Mononoke »

On the other hand, he also nullified the effect of whatever AtE he's doing, which doesn't make sense for a scum to do.
Actually he called it a nulltell when Wis decided to "note his AtE and AtA".
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (isolation #90) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by Mononoke »

From what i think, he tried to use AtE to get townread then when wis used it to attack him he turned it into a nulltell, a town fei would just continuing to AtE without ever mentioning it being a nulltell.
That's imo.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #91) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:08 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1551, Jakuzure Nonon wrote:
In post 1549, Mononoke wrote:From what i think, he tried to use AtE to get townread then when wis used it to attack him he turned it into a nulltell, a town fei would just continuing to AtE without ever mentioning it being a nulltell.
That's imo.

right now i couldnt give two flying fucks

Well excuse me but a certain blue hedgehog asked me for my opinion on your AtE, and I don't think I asked for your opinion on my opinion.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1567 (isolation #92) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:18 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Well sorry but i didnt bother reading the signature on that post, I'm kinda mad because mollie has been ignoring the whole game while focusing only on the Nacho side of my hydra like I don't even exist, maybe i should have come solo so Nacho wouldn't have to catch up on a 1500+ post game, and mollie would actually read me instead. But no Nacho's busy he said he didn't feel like catching up today, he only read like 1-2 pages when he posted and that's it, if you're not happy with that then deal with it. I told him about you but by then he didn't reply.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1584 (isolation #93) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1579, Dreams of an Absolution wrote:
In post 1577, Sakura Hana wrote:Now i know why Brian Skyes lashed out at me when i wanted to read notty.

What do you mean?

In Saki mafia the hydra Red Gyarados (notty/Bryan) was there, and I told Bryan I wanted notty to post so I could read him and he lashed out at me for that, now I see why. Sonic should remember.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (isolation #94) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:30 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1577, Sakura Hana wrote:Now i know why Brian Skyes lashed out at me when i wanted to read notty.

Pick up, tho technically it was in my previous post as well.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (isolation #95) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:42 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1587, pieguyn wrote:Kagami's reaction to being wagoned is quite possibly the scummiest thing I've seen in this game so far.

Explain?
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1657 (isolation #96) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:49 am

Post by Mononoke »

So that means that pie's transfering to others his feelings of Kagami scum and that's why we're wagoning her?
And if it's unconcious how's that pie's fault?
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1670 (isolation #97) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:01 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1667, Sakura Hana wrote:So basically applying his scum meta to you?
Or doing scummy things and applying them to you?

I fail at not posting from my main account obv :V
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (isolation #98) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:09 am

Post by Mononoke »

Unvote

Back to this I suppose, I still don't see pie-scum... and now i dont see Kagami-Scum either...
Which means imma have to revise my reads...
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (isolation #99) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:11 am

Post by Mononoke »

Whyyy.
Her latest posts sound like genuine sentiment.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1931 (isolation #100) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1930, Sakura Hana wrote:What's the actual probability about Kagami being scum? I liked her latest posts, but everyone keeps saying she's scum...

me
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1935 (isolation #101) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1932, pieguyn wrote:she's still scum. what did you like about her latest posts?

Because she seemed to have a point, but as I said before i've never seen Kagami scum before and at this point i'm not sure if she's manipulating me or you're manipulating me...
Gut says she's scum.
Mind says she's town.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1939 (isolation #102) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1938, Curiosity wrote:What point, Sakura? She was just OMGUSing.

~Wis

About the thing with the projection and stuff.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1942 (isolation #103) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1941, pieguyn wrote:that was just her explaining what projection was, which is null

No i meant about the fact that you're projecting onto us to manipulate us, that's the thing that i'm worried about
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1948 (isolation #104) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Basically currently my head is full of paranoia and what ifs wrt to the whole pie vs kagami thing, which makes me unsure either of them is town.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1949 (isolation #105) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1947, Jingle wrote:Projection is a fairly reliable scumtell in my experience. Where was the case that it was used in here?

Supposedly pie did that to Kagami, and Kagami pointed it out, but pie never did such a thing or some thingamajig like that.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1952 (isolation #106) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1951, pieguyn wrote:p-edit: WHY DO WE KEEP NINJA'ING EACH OTHER

Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1953 (isolation #107) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Why do i always keep getting paranoid about everything...
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (isolation #108) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 1955, Jingle wrote:I disagree with calling that projection, ftr.

Oh...
So basically Kagami was looking towards making up a scumtell on pie?
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1958 (isolation #109) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by Mononoke »

So, basically Kagami is calling out pie on a scumtell that never happened in order to get pie lynched, yet that wasn't even a scumtell to begin with?
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1961 (isolation #110) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Unvote
Vote: Kagami

I shouldn't have ever have left this wagon.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1962 (isolation #111) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Then again the person saying that it wasn't projection is Jingle, FML
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (isolation #112) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:02 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 2033, Kagami wrote:
In post 1807, pieguyn wrote:
didn't you link me a Kagami scum game in the mason QT in touhou upick 2?

I'm asking this cos I remember you telling me scum Kagami was really OMGUSy, and I looked at the game you linked in there, and her response to pressure in this game was very similar to her response to pressure there - namely, her ISO from there was full of cheap potshots and discredits like the one at the end of . there were other posts that fit with this parallel.

^This, btw, didn't happen and the game pie is referring to does not exist. This is a bald-faced lie to support a claim that is completely untrue.

Pie has said over and over that my reaction to being wagoned as scum is to OMGUS. He's lying and he knows it.

Find this scum game, Pie. I've never been wagoned as scum outside of the game where I replaced into ns's poison L-1 slot.

I went back to Touhou Upick 2 to recheck pie's Mason QT and notty linked him this game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=37684 Along with the words
"It was kinda OMGUSy

I have to recheck "
So no, pie isn't lying here.
Can you die now.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2063 (isolation #113) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:14 am

Post by Mononoke »

Then why did you lie saying that the game doesn't exist and that pie's lying about it?
At the very least, the game was linked along with pie remembering that notty told him that you were kinda OMGUSy. Regardless of whatever happened in the game in question (as i didn't read the linked game so i can't verify that far)
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (isolation #114) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:15 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 2063, Mononoke wrote:(as i didn't read the linked game so i
didn't
verify that far)

EBWODP
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2075 (isolation #115) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:24 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 2074, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2070, Kagami wrote:I didn't see the linked game in the QT. I obviously wouldn't lie about it if I had, especially given notty is in this game.

QT post # 34
I dunno why but that statement doesnt sit right with me because I figure you'd look hard enough before mentioning it as a lie.

Memo to self: go back to my hydra after checking my wiki.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2078 (isolation #116) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:26 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 2068, Curiosity wrote:neh ive lynched enough town to not care

~Wis

Also this reminds me of all the times you've driven a wagon on me :(
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (isolation #117) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:28 am

Post by Mononoke »

Also after lying to get pie lynched, I'm def. not ever moving my vote away from her the rest of this Day Phase
Kagami's scum and needs to eat rope.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2124 (isolation #118) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:00 am

Post by Mononoke »

Fun Fact: When i mentioned Unzan back then on beeboy Kagami didn't care, now that Unzan's on her she does care, and doesn't even reconsider her beeboy read. What.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2140 (isolation #119) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:08 am

Post by Mononoke »

In either case, back then i mentioned that a hidden double vote was most likely scum which made beeboy more likely town and Kagami didn't bat an eye while dreams mentioned that hidden double vote is town. Now that Unzan's on Kagami she wants it cleared up, because...
1. If she thinks Unzan's town she wants her scumbuddies to shoot it down?
2. If she thinks Unzan's scum she should be readjusting her beeboy read?
3. None of the Above (Explain?)

P-Edit: Unzan can be already voting someone, but we just will never know when they moved their vote somewhere until a mod VC comes up, so the insta hammer danger is still there.
For the time being i suggest not putting anyone at L-1 and treat L-2 as L-1 unless Unzan's already on said wagon.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2276 (isolation #120) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:54 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Remind me next time i find you in hydra to completely ignore you and address your hydra partner only.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2278 (isolation #121) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:59 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 2277, Curiosity wrote:To be fair, Sakura, mollie can read Nacho much better than she can read you. So you can't blame her.

~Wis

That's not the point, she's reading me as "Nacho's not there" not as "I'll read Nacho when he gets here".
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2279 (isolation #122) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:01 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Besides, the whole reason i'm hydraing is because i want someone to be there for me in case i get another emotional outbreak, but if i knew this was gonna happen i wouldn't have bothered...
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2280 (isolation #123) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:03 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Meh, im just gonna go to sleep before I explode, because everytime mollie posts i feel like i wanna throw my pc through the window
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2578 (isolation #124) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:05 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Vote: pieguy

I cant fathom any reason why Kagami would lie about the QT thing as town...
@Wisdom: Why is Hej town? all he's done is continue his tunneling on nonon with the excuse that the Kagami flip "Made nonon look more scummy" when 1) He only lynched Kagami because he wanted any flip while still tunneling nonon and 2) just continued tunneling nonon today like nothing happened. Why is Alchemist scum?

Current scumreads: pieguy, Hej, Jingle.

Imma ISO my weaker townreads and my null reads. and see if i can see something.
Nacho didn't talk to me at all during the night either, im losing hope that he's ever gonna pay attention to this game u.u just my luck with hydras.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2592 (isolation #125) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by Mononoke »

You dont mean...
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2615 (isolation #126) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 2607, beastcharizard wrote:I demand a good post from you beeboy.

beeboy making good posts?

Hahahah, hahahaha, hahahahahaaha

oh wait you were serious? let me laugh even harder!

HAHAHAHAHAA.

Now really i dont think i've ever seen a "good" post ever from beeboy in all of his games ever.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2629 (isolation #127) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 2623, Curiosity wrote:Get the fuck off pieguy. He's still town.

I don't get it, why is pie town? I thought you thought he was town because you thought Kagami was scum.
Also you didnt answer my question :(
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2637 (isolation #128) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:23 pm

Post by Mononoke »

from what i understand he's saying that any hammer before pie claims is a scumclaim, not that he wants to hammer him.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2664 (isolation #129) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:48 pm

Post by Mononoke »

In post 2651, Curiosity wrote:Then you got redirected or something. Pie is town. Not scum, not 3rd party.

How often does this happen? do you think scum figured dreams was a cop and decided to redirect him instead of killing him? that sounds dangerous.
In post 2655, Curiosity wrote:VOTE: alchemist

You changed mind way too easily here...
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2670 (isolation #130) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:52 pm

Post by Mononoke »

I actually wanna toy around that idea for a bit.
Suppose a redirector exists, suppose the redirector's scum, what does scum have to gain from redirecting dreams towards one of their members assuming that A) They either dont know he was cop or had a feeling and B) They didnt know who he targeted originally.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2673 (isolation #131) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:56 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Well guess that settles it
Unvote

Is a framer common outside of BS... i mean Bastard games? I've only seen it like once and that was on another site...
Redirector scum looks like it's out of the question too.
Bus driver? probably...
Ugh i hate bus drivers...
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2684 (isolation #132) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:05 pm

Post by Mononoke »

You got wagoned as soon as i voted you when alchemist was being wagoned does that mean anything to you?
I mean you used to talk about there always being coutnerwagons to scum and what not
Vote: Alchemist

I am interested in seeing where this goes
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2822 (isolation #133) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:37 am

Post by Mononoke »

Wisdom it is kinda time you opened your eyes and realized that not everyone thinks like you do: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/2rdzsbZ3bKUYw <- Neighborhood of GIF and beeboy.
Town GIF with Town beeboy trusted each other on the Neighborhood, they werent paranoid of each other until almost the end of the game because the last scum was being townread.

That said, it doesnt mean it applies to the beeboy/AD neighborhood, i'd need to know how AD works in neighborhoods, I already know beeboy's naive.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2827 (isolation #134) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Mononoke »

Were you scum or town in that one, and in either case could you also provide one of the other alignment if you have it?
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2829 (isolation #135) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:54 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 2828, beeboy wrote:I can sense sakura is still mad that i wrekd her

A game of magic train is irrelevant for me, but i admit that i could've played that game better but a game about it being lylo with you as confscum in my eyes and no back info to fall on is already pretty harsh for me. Something like wrecking the whole town from an almost lynched slot to a perfect mafia win is more rewarding :lol:

That doesn't change the fact that you were very naive in that QT. You trusted GIF enough to go and use your hyper on him D1.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2832 (isolation #136) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:59 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 2830, beeboy wrote:Also any smart scum would kill me

You did exactly what i wanted you to do on MyLo (get frosty lynched), any smart scum would have seen this coming and leave you alive.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2836 (isolation #137) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:10 am

Post by Mononoke »

This reminds me of Gundam Seed mafia where i had a neighbor and i treated him like a Mason in thread (and hinted as such), but got paranoid later and decided to claim neighbors instead (in the end we were both town anyway)
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2839 (isolation #138) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Mononoke »

@beeboy: Do you see any similarities between the QT AD linked and his posts in your neighborhood?
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2900 (isolation #139) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:49 am

Post by Mononoke »

It is not
Unvote
Vote: Saki

Sorry Saki but im not going to let you coast to endgame like Ikaruga again.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2908 (isolation #140) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:06 am

Post by Mononoke »

Saki started contributing in Ikaruga when he got wagoned, he was SK there, let's see if we can make the same thing happen!
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2910 (isolation #141) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:26 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 2909, pirate mollie wrote:hi nacho!

that wasn't nacho u.u
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2916 (isolation #142) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:16 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 2915, Sakura Hana wrote:So you want to let Saki coast another entire DP without even making a single vote nor doing anything?

me
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3049 (isolation #143) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Unvote
Vote: Om

Pretty sure i still need to vote from here.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3270 (isolation #144) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:04 am

Post by Mononoke »

In post 3264, Sakura Hana wrote:I rather change my vote now since idk when ill have time for this, which of the 2 do you think i should vote?

Thanks a lot for replying to this curiosity, it's really appreciated.
Unvote

The Sakura Hana head of the Mononoke hydra is V/LA for an indefinite ammount of time.
Mononoke
Mononoke
Goon
Mononoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3444 (isolation #145) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Mononoke »

Unvote
Mononoke
Mononoke