BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #9525 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Don't lie to me
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9526 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Young and Beautiful »

No really I don't even know who faraday or Mina is
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #9527 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by BBmolla »

haha good one ;)
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9528 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:15 pm

In post 9517, Cabd wrote:
In post 9509, Young and Beautiful wrote:We slipped to someone else too, Cabd

Ah, well, can't help you with that one, but you'd work fine as a non secret hydra too.

Yeah, but the charm of the hydra is on it's anonymity

The first game on this hydra was an open, I, B, caught scum D1 but couldn't push hard enough, Y helped to lynchpush her D2 and we consequently got shot the following night

Perfect games on this hydra
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #9529 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Cause it's definitely plausible that someone at this site doesn't know who they are

It's k I won't tell anyone it's you guys
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9530 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:16 pm

In post 9527, BBmolla wrote:haha good one ;)

If you really want to know I can PM you
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #9531 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 9530, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 9527, BBmolla wrote:haha good one ;)

If you really want to know I can PM you

Okay but do it on the Faraday account for extra humor
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9532 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:17 pm

B, ignore him. Secret pals forever! ;)

- y -
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9533 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:17 pm

Am I really that ignorant?

Y do you know those people?

B
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9534 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:18 pm

B... shh......
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #9535 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Kagami, you're a really awesome person and player, just saying.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9536 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:18 pm

In post 9535, BBmolla wrote:Kagami, you're a really awesome person and player, just saying.

Truth!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #9537 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Stop hogging all the attention and hedging around your identities

Roll the marquee on this game, it's over
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9538 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:19 pm

In post 9535, BBmolla wrote:Kagami, you're a really awesome person and player, just saying.

This. I want to hydra with you now kagami

Why not us 3 make a hydra called 'Naraku' that will be fun
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9539 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:20 pm

Us 3 as in, the people in this hydra, kagami and molla

3 . You know, 3 of us
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9540 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by ProHawk »

When you go to the underworld and see spoilers, you go. Humph, how did I not see that?

BBM HOW DID YOU STAY ALIVE?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #9541 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Town

Spoiler: geists
Rin

"Um, I was wondering Lord Sesshōmaru. If I died one day, I was wondering... Would you always remember me?"

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, geists. You are
Rin, Town Human Vanilla

You have the following abilities:
Human (passive)
: You count as a Human.

Though you are a precocious child with the ability to persuade Sesshomaru to make more moral choices than he might otherwise like, you seem to have lost track of him and as such you have no other abilities.

You win when all threats to the Feudal Era have been eliminated.

Spoiler: shos
Inuyasha

"Humans are more arrogant and greedy than any other living creature, and I'm part human too, which why I refuse to give up! On top of that, when a human has someone he's gotta protect, his power grows exponentially. I have what it takes to destroy you. All thanks to my human mother!"

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, shos. You are
Inuyasha, Town Demon Scenter Searching Empathic Vigilante

Demon (passive)
: You count as a Demon.
Scenter (passive)
: You have a superhuman sense of smell and can easily detect scents that are out of place. At the start of each Day phase, you will learn whether you were targeted by any Demon or Undead players the previous Night (in the form of “you were targeted by at least one Demon or Undead player” or the opposite).
Empathic Blade (active, night, miscellaneous)
: You are the owner of a powerful blade forged from your father's tooth-- the Tessaiga. This weapon can give you a variety of powers, but you don't know how to use any of them yet. Each night, you may duel a player of your choosing. This may result in you learning one of several possible one-shot abilities. You don't know what these abilities are, but you do know that a majority of them are killing in nature.

Spoiler: ProHawk
Tsubaki

"Ah, this youth and beauty. Some day I shall lose it! Is this the fate of all mortals? No; if I can take possession of the Sacred Jewel that Kikyō guards then my beauty shall be eternal."

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, ProHawk. You are
Tsubaki, Town Human Jewel Thief

Human (passive)
Dark Spiritual Power (active, night, miscellaneous)
: You lust after the sacred jewel in the hopes of using it to restore your youth and beauty, and your twisted powers allow you to take it by force. Each night, you may target a player. You will steal all jewel shards in the possession of your target. You will be informed as to whether you receive any, but will not be able to determine how many shards make up the fragment you have stolen. You do not know exactly what the power of the jewel is. You do know, however, that it is vital that scum do not gain control of all of them.

Spoiler: Katsuki/Oversoul
Urasue

Being an ogress, Urasue is naturally very wicked and greedy, doing whatever is necessary to execute her plans, having no regard for the well-being of those affected by her actions. She has vast knowledge of the dead and necromancy, being able to spot characteristics in the undead during her spells, for example, when the air swirls around as Kikyō is revived, she instantly states "She must have suffered a great betrayal in her death.", which later proves to be true. Like most other demons, Urasue craves power, as she revives Kikyō for the sole purpose of gathering sacred jewel shards so she can become an even more powerful sorceress.

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, Katsuki. You are
Urasue, Town Demon Undead Vanilla

Demon (passive)
Undead (passive)
: Though you are not actually undead, you spend enough time working with graveyard soil that you smell the same. You count as an Undead.

Though your magic can return souls to their proper bodies, you would require weeks to make use of this power, and you will not have weeks. You have no other abilities.

Spoiler: Squirrel Girl
A-Un

"A-Un!”
--Rin, constantly

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, Sakura Hana. You are
A-Un, Town Demon Doublevoter

Demon (passive)
Two Heads Are Better Than One (passive)
: You have two votes. You may vote for different players with them, but you do not have to. Simply vote again without unvoting, and your second vote will appear. Once both of your votes are in play, it will be assumed you intend to undo your least recent vote if you vote again without unvoting. Otherwise, specify which player you would like to unvote. This ability will no longer function once there are 9 or fewer players alive.

Spoiler: beastcharizard
Sango

"No! If you can't go on...then we'll die here together!"

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, beastcharizard. You are
Sango, Town Human Unpoisonable Townie

Human (passive)
Breath Mask (passive)
: You cannot be poisoned.

Spoiler: TSO/notscience
Kohaku

"I want to remember her, and everything else. Still, why do I feel this way? It's like I'm scared. There's something I don't wanna remember."

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, T S O. You are
Kohaku, Town Human Shardholder Puppet

Human (passive)
Shardholder (passive)
: You possess a jewel shard. This shard will pass into the possession of any player who successfully nightkills or places a hammer vote on you. You do not know what these shards do except that it is vital that scum do not gain control of all of them.
Puppet (passive)
: Naraku has a hold on you, and can force you to carry out killing actions on his behalf. However, he does not know your specific identity as a player, nor is he aware of your rolename or other ability.

Spoiler: Birds of Prey
Hakudoshi

"I am not like Kagura! I'm not Naraku's tool! I am my own master!"

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, Birds of Prey. You are
Hakudoshi, Town Demon Ascetic Shardholder

Demon (passive)
Naraku's Barrier (passive)
: Non-killing abilities that target you will fail. However, Naraku can disable your barrier at will, and will do so if a killing action is taken against you.
Shardholder (passive)
: You possess a jewel shard. This shard will pass into the possession of any player who successfully nightkills or places a hammer vote on you. You do not know what these shards do except that it is vital that scum do not gain control of all of them.

Spoiler: AngryIcerink
Ryukotsusei

"Ho! So, he died, did he? And you're the pitiful fool's son? Hmph. Don't tell me that you came here to avenge your father with that useless sword!"

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, Iecerint. You are
Ryukotsusei, Town Demon Vanilla

Demon (passive)

Although you are a fearsome demon, you are surrounded by equally capable fighters, and though you can lay claim to the mantle of having slain Inuyasha’s father, you would not be able to fight your way out of this crowd. As such, you have no other abilities.

Spoiler: ActionDan
Kaede

"Now that the sacred jewel has appeared again in this world, the evil beings who desire its power will soon be flocking here."

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, ActionDan. You are
Kaede, Town Human Poison Doctor

Human (passive)
Herbal Healing (active, night, protective)
: Your healing arts are not as refined as your sister’s, but you can still cure someone if you have a little time to work. Each night you may protect a target from being poisoned. This does not cure a player who was poisoned the previous night.

Spoiler: Svenskt/Serene2
Hosenki

Hōsenki (宝仙鬼, "Treasure Hermit") is an oyster-demon who cultivates a variety of magical jewels.
He created the Black Pearl in Inuyasha's right eye that enabled Sesshōmaru to travel to his father's grave and try to steal Tessaiga, the sword his father willed to Inuyasha. Later in the series, Inuyasha's group needs to travel to the nether world and seek out Hōsenki, but learn he has passed away and his son, who shares his name, can not make the gems yet. They find another path to the world where they find the departed Hōsenki sitting among the bone's of Inuyasha's father's body. However, he had been corrupted by a shard of the Shikon no Tama and attacked Inuyasha. After Naraku reclaimed his shard, Hōsenki returned to normal and taught Inuyasha how to use Tessaiga's Kongōsōha attack.

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, Svenskt Stål. You are
Hosenki, Town Demon Shardholder

Demon (passive)
Shardholder (passive)

Spoiler: Majiffy
Ryujin

Ryujin first appeared in manga chapter 386, where he killed a couple of villagers while searching for Tōshū but then was quickly chased off by Inuyasha. Tōshū claimed that he met Ryūjin a year ago while traveling through the remains of a battlefield, and that Ryūjin demanded that Tōshū forge a sword for him using his scales. It was later revealed that it was, in fact, Tōshū who'd offered to make the sword for Ryūjin, as Tōshū wanted to use Ryūjin's scales to make his sword the strongest in the world. To ensure that Tōshū complied with his demands, Ryūjin marked Tōshū's eye.
He appeared again after Inuyasha's group decided to protect Tōshū, and managed to repel Inuyasha's Wind Scar attack with his shield. His success lay in the fact that his shield was also made out of his scales, thus enabling it with the power to absorb yōkai energy. His weakness, however, was that parts of his body lacked scales, as he'd ripped them out to forge his weapons. Inuyasha breaks his shield and injured him heavily, making it easy for Tōshū to kill him.

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, Majiffy. You are
Ryujin, Town Demon Puppet

Demon (passive)
Puppet (passive)
: Naraku has a hold on you, and can force you to carry out killing actions on his behalf. However, he does not know your specific identity as a player, nor is he aware of your rolename or other ability.

Spoiler: Nero Cain
Sota Higurashi

"He's refusing to save us over a little apology? What happened to my hero? He's shrinking to life size proportions before my very eyes!"

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, Nero Cain. You are
Sota, Town Human Vanilla

Human (passive)

You are a regular human child. I’m not really sure how you got to the Feudal Era, but all you really want is to help make sure nothing happens to your sister. You have no other abilities.

Spoiler: Always/Malakittens/The Chamber of Kittens
Hakkaku

”We will follow Koga wherever he leads us!”

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, mastin2/Malakittens. You are
Hakkaku, Town Demon Neighbor

Demon (passive)
Wolf Pack (passive)
: You may speak with your fellow wolf demons in this private topic. However, you cannot be certain they really are who they claim to be.

Spoiler: Clyton/neil
Koga

Inuyasha
: "Wha—?! Did you just call me a mutt?!"
Kōga
: "You're right, that'd be an insult to canines. You smell much worse!"

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, Clyton. You are
Koga, Town Demon Shardholder Neighbor

Demon (passive)
Shardholder (passive)
Wolf Pack (passive)
: You may speak with your fellow wolf demons (Venmar and mastin2) in this private topic. However, you cannot be certain they really are who they claim to be.

Spoiler: The Goat
Kagome Higurashi

"Sit, boy!"

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, The Goat. You are
Kagome, Town Human Jewel Cop Shardholder

Human (passive)
Shardholder (passive)
: You possess a shard of the Shikon Jewel. This shard will pass into the possession of any player who successfully nightkills or places a hammer vote on you. You do not know what these shards do except that it is vital that scum do not gain control of all of them.
Priestess' Jewel Sense (active, night, investigative)
: You have an instinctive ability to detect the presence of the sacred jewel. Each night, you may investigate a player, and learn whether or not they possess any shards of the jewel.

Spoiler: Venmar/PA
Ginta

"We will follow Koga wherever he leads us!”

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, Venmar. You are
Ginta, Town Demon Neighbor

Demon (passive)
Wolf Pack (passive)
: You may speak with your fellow wolf demons (Clyton and mastin2) in this private topic. However, you cannot be certain they really are who they claim to be.

Spoiler: Mist
Miroku

Miroku
: "I must say, Kagome looked upset. What went on between you and Kikyō?"
Inuyasha
: "The same thing that goes on with you and a woman."
Miroku
: "GAHHH! You did
that
in front of Kagome?! Ghastly!"
Inuyasha
: "Maybe you should explain what you do with women!"
Miroku
: "Nothing!"

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, kdowns. You are
Miroku, Town Human Demon-Cop

Human (passive)
Spirit Ward (active, night, investigative)
: You make your living by pretending to exorcise demons, but your sacred sutras do have some power. Each night, you may choose one player. You will learn whether or not that player is a Demon.

Spoiler: xofelf
Shippo

"They call me 'Shippō, the fox demon of justice'. Followed by my vassals, Inuyasha and others, I roam the countryside conquering evil demons. Strong as I am, even I have to take a break from time to time, to rest my weary body. But not for long, because trouble always beckons."

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, xofelf. You are
Shippo, Town Demon Hexmage

Demon (passive)

Your fox-demon heritage and collection of trinkets provide you with an interesting array of tricks. Each trick can only be used once, because doing the same thing twice would just be boring! Your powers are as follows:

Fox Magic: Spinning Top (active, 1-shot, night, manipulative)
: Conjure a giant top on a player’s head. That player will be incapacitated (roleblocked) tonight.
Doppelganger (active, 1-shot, night, miscellaneous)
: Create an illusionary copy of yourself. All other actions that target you tonight have a 50% failure rate.
Suboptimal Transformation (active, 1-shot, night, miscellaneous)
: You imitate another player, though you will quickly be found out. Your target must post a 100-character (or fewer) message of your choosing within their first 5 posts of the following day, with no additions or subtractions, on pain of modkill. However, they are allowed to discuss this, and you may not force them to vote.
Malicious Ventriloquism (active, 1-shot, night, voting)
: Target player loses their ability to vote for the following day. You may make votes for them via PM. This ability has no effect if used on a player who already lacks the ability to vote.
Friendly Ventriloquism (active, 1-shot, night, voting)
: For the duration of the following day, the first vote on the target's wagon does not count against them. All vote counts will reflect this. If there are 9 or fewer players remaining in the game when Day dawns, this ability will not work.
Firebomb (active, 1-shot, night, voting)
: Target receives a vote from "Fire Bomb" for the duration of the following day. If there are 9 or fewer players remaining in the game when Day dawns, this ability will not work.
Fox's Cunning (active, 1-shot, night, investigative)
: Learn the type of one randomly selected active ability target player possesses (the ability types are investigative, protective, killing, manipulative, voting, and miscellaneous). You cannot see factional abilities.
Foxfire (active, 1-shot, night, investigative)
: Learn whether or not target player is Undead.
Balloon Transformation (active, 1-shot, night, miscellaneous)
: Fly away from the field for the night, making yourself untargetable (This is a commute).

Spoiler: Egg
Myoga

”It was an act of self-preservation. I only do it because your father and you were so reckless.”

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, Egg. You are
Myoga, Town Demon Nonconsecutive-Night Tracker

Demon (passive)
Serendipitous (active, nonconsecutive, night, investigative)
: You have a talent for being in the right place at the right time sometimes, but also tend to disappear without notice or at the first sign of trouble. You may choose to show up and ride along with a player for a night. You will see whom, if anyone, they target, but you may not use this ability if you did so the previous night.

Spoiler: Klick
Kirara

"Kirara!”
--Sango, constantly

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, Klick. You are
Kirara, Town Demon Vanilla

Demon (passive)

Although you can transform into a fearsome creature at will, you are surrounded by fighters at least your equal, and so can provide support only democratically. You have no other abilities.

Band of Seven Mafia

Spoiler: Lord Mhork
Renkotsu

"If you keep talking such nonsense, I'll pull that tongue out of your head."

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, Lord Mhork. You are
Renkotsu, Band of Seven Mafia Undead 1-shot Watcher Shardholder

Band of Seven (passive, factional)
: You are a member of the Band of Seven Mafia. You may speak with your fellow mercenaries (Abomination, Rhaego & BulbaFenix) in this Private Topic at all times (you have daytalk).
Price of Life (active, factional, night, killing)
: Each night, one mafia member may kill a player of your choosing.
Wish upon the Shikon Jewel (active, factional, day, killing, conditional)
: If you, as a group, have collected the entire Jewel, you may make two daykills immediately (only one if two would be sufficient to cause the Band to comprise half the town or more). These daykills are made via PM, and they will reset the votecount (and cause a deadline extension if necessary). You must use both daykills simultaneously, and must make them on the first possible Day after the Jewel is completed or not at all.

Undead (passive)
: You count as an Undead.
Shardholder (passive)
: You possess a jewel shard. This shard will pass into the possession of any player who successfully nightkills or places a hammer vote on you.
Elaborate Ruse (active, 1-shot, night)
: You use a cunning ploy to observe a target without being seen. You will see who, if anyone, visits them tonight.

You win when the Band of Seven Mafia comprise
more than
half the living players or nothing can prevent this.

Spoiler: BulbaFenix
Suikotsu
ImageImage

"What are you doing, foolish man? Why don't you do us both a favor and stop acting like a saint! The real you couldn't care less about saving people; deep inside you want to hurt people, to kill them, isn't that so?"
--Suikotsu, to himself

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, BulbaFenix. You are
Suikotsu, Band of Seven Mafia Undead 1-shot Odd-night Poison Doctor

: You are a member of the Band of Seven Mafia. You may speak with your fellow mercenaries (Abomination, Lord Mhork & Rhaego) in this Private Topic at all times (you have daytalk).
: If you, as a group, have collected the entire Jewel, you may make two daykills immediately (only one if two would cause the town to be comprised of at least 50% Band members). These daykills are made via PM, and they will reset the votecount (and cause a deadline extension if necessary). You must use both daykills simultaneously, and must make them on the first possible Day after the Jewel is completed or not at all.

Undead (passive)
The Good Doctor (active, odd-night, 1-shot, protective)
: On odd nights, you are in your, if you will, Jekyll state, and become a good-natured doctor rather than a coldhearted killer. On one such night, you may minister to a player of your choice, ensuring that any poison attempt on them that night fails. You cannot cure a player who has already been poisoned, only prevent a poisoning on the night in question.

more than

You will receive another PM with fakeclaim information before the thread opens, or I may just post it in your PT.

Spoiler: Wake/Lemniscate
Jakotsu

"Are you the one I'm searching for? Are you Inuyasha? ... You're adorable! I especially love those fuzzy ears of yours! I want them."

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, Rhaego. You are
Jakotsu, Band of Seven Mafia Undead 2-shot nonconsecutive ninja

: You are a member of the Band of Seven Mafia. You may speak with your fellow mercenaries (Abomination, Lord Mhork & BulbaFenix) in this Private Topic at all times (you have daytalk).
: If you, as a group, have collected the entire Jewel, you may make two daykills immediately (only one if two would be sufficient to cause the Band to comprise half the town or more). These daykills are made via PM, and they will reset the votecount (and cause a deadline extension if necessary). You must use both daykills simultaneously, and must make them on the first possible Day after the Jewel is completed or not at all.

Undead (passive)
Jakotsuto Snake Sword (active, 2-shot, nonconsecutive, night, miscellaneous)
: Your tremendous folding sword allows you to kill unnoticed from long distances. If you carry out the kill tonight, other roles attempting to track you, watch your target, or otherwise see the kill being executed will see things as though you had not taken a killing action at all.

more than

Spoiler: Abomination
Bankotsu

"My own ambition is simply to kill as many people as humanly possible."

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, Abomination. You are
Bankotsu, Band of Seven Mafia Undead Even Night Jewel Cop 1-shot Jewel Thief

: You are a member of the Band of Seven Mafia. You may speak with your fellow mercenaries (Lord Mhork, Rhaego & BulbaFenix) in this Private Topic at all times (you have daytalk).
: If you, as a group, have collected the entire Jewel, you may make two daykills immediately (only one if two would end the game). These daykills are made via PM, and they will reset the votecount (and cause a deadline extension if necessary). You must use both daykills simultaneously, and must make them on the first possible Day after the Jewel is completed or not at all.

Undead (passive)
Banryu’s Hunger (active, even-night, night, investigative)
: On even nights, you mayuse your halberd to find out whether a player of your choosing has any shards of the Shikon Jewel or not.
Banryu’s Wrath (active, 1-shot, night, miscellaneous)
: Once during the game, at night, you may steal all of a player’s jewel shards. You will learn whether or not you recieve any shards, but not how many you stole.

more than

Naraku Mafia

Spoiler: BBmolla
Naraku

"Can't you see? To taint Kikyō's heart with spite, so that the Shikon jewel would absorb the blood of malice. Two who had trusted each other would now despise and kill one another. What purer evil could be found to taint the jewel? And the more profound the love had once been, the more powerful the resulting hatred, and the more evil the jewel. Magnificent."

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, BBmolla. You are
Naraku, Naraku Mafia Demon Commutifier 1-shot Reviver 1-shot Self-Protector

Man of Many Incarnations (passive, factional)
: You are a member of the Naraku Mafia. You may speak with your incarnations (Young and Beautiful & Moogle Dance Troupe) in this Private Topic at all times (you have daytalk).
Miasma (active, factional, night, killing)
: Each night, one mafia member may carry out a killing action. However, currently you can only kill using your miasma; your kills are poison and kill on a one-night delay.
The Jewel's Taint (passive, factional)
: Miasma kills on shard-holding players go through immediately. In addition, the Naraku mafia takes priority for acquiring jewel shards if a target is killed multiple times.
Puppetry (passive, factional)
: As a group you have two players, whose identities you do not know, who you may select to carry out kills for you. These kills are still poison unless you have Wished Upon the Shikon Jewel. These players will be the ones seen making the kill, and any roleblock on them will prevent the kill. Of course, you can still choose to carry out your own kills, if you prefer. Puppetry does not prevent puppets from carrying out their other night actions. Puppets can be forced to kill themselves. The mafia is notified when a puppet stops being available. Currently, you know these players as PUPPET1 and PUPPET2, and you may command them using those pseudonyms.
: If you, as a group, have collected the entire Jewel, you may make two daykills immediately (only one if two would end the game), and you gain the ability to choose whether to kill normally or via poison for all future kills. These daykills are made via PM, and they will reset the votecount (and cause a deadline extension if necessary). You must use both daykills simultaneously, and must make them on the first possible Day after the Jewel is completed or not at all.

Demon (passive)
Saimyosho (active, night, manipulative)
: Target player is engulfed in poisonous wasps for the night, preventing them from acting or being acted upon. They are forced to commute instead of any night action they attempted to take.
Reassemble (active, 1-shot, day, night, miscellaneous)
: Throughout the game, all dead players are not flipped for 24 hours. During these 24-hour periods, you may (once) revive an unflipped player as a day or night action. You may also submit this conditionally in advance.
Barrier of Unfair (active, 1-shot, night. protective)
: You prevent the first kill attempt against you tonight.

You win when the Naraku Mafia comprise 50% or more of the living players or nothing can prevent this.

Spoiler: Y&B
Byakuya of the Dreams

I'm but a mere incarnation of Naraku that will die when he does. I have no regrets. I have fulfilled my role.

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, Young and Beautiful. You are
Byakuya, Naraku Mafia Demon Roleblocker 1-shot Double Roleblocker

: You are a member of the Naraku Mafia. You may speak with your fellow incarnations (BBmolla & Moogle Dance Troupe) in this Private Topic at all times (you have daytalk).
: Each night, one mafia member may carry out a killing action. However, currently you can only kill using your miasma; your kills are poison and kill on a one-night delay.
: Miasma kills on shard-holding players go through immediately. In addition, the Naraku mafia takes priority for acquiring jewel shards if a target is killed multiple times.
: As a group you have two players, whose identities you do not know, who you may select to carry out kills for you. These kills are still poison unless you have Wished Upon the Shikon Jewel. These players will be the ones seen making the kill, and any roleblock on them will prevent the kill. Of course, you can still choose to carry out your own kills, if you prefer. Puppetry does not prevent puppets from carrying out their other night actions. Puppets can be forced to kill themselves. The mafia is notified when a puppet stops being available. Currently, you know these players as PUPPET1 and PUPPET2, and you may command them using those pseudonyms.
: If you, as a group, have collected the entire Jewel, you may make two daykills immediately (only one if two would end the game), and you gain the ability to choose whether to kill normally or via poison for all future kills. These daykills are made via PM, and they will reset the votecount (and cause a deadline extension if necessary). You must use both daykills simultaneously, and must make them on the first possible Day after the Jewel is completed or not at all.

Demon (passive)
Deceit (active, night, manipulative)
: You are a master of leading the heroes into traps or away from where they need to be. Each night, you may roleblock a target. Actions that player takes tonight will fail unless they specify otherwise.
Trickery (active, 1-shot, night, manipulative)
: Choose two players. Both of those players' actions tonight, if any, fail unless their abilities explicitly say otherwise. You appear to be targeting both of these players.

You win when the Naraku Mafia comprise 50% or more of the living players or nothing can prevent this.

Spoiler: Kagami
Kanna

"The longer I endure this world, the more beautiful the midnight moon."

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, Moogle Dance Troupe. You are
Kanna, Naraku Mafia Demon Nonconsecutive-Night Modified Redirector

: You are a member of the Naraku Mafia. You may speak with your fellow incarnations (BBmolla & Young and Beautiful) in this Private Topic at all times (you have daytalk).
Wish upon the Shikon Jewel (active, factional, day, night, killing, conditional)

Demon (passive)
Deflection (active, nonconsecutive, night, manipulative)
: You possess a powerful mirror with many powers, including those of a mirror. Each night, though not on consecutive nights (if you used your mirror too much it would break!), you may choose a player to deflect and a player to be deflected onto. The first player chosen AND ANYONE WHO TARGETS YOU TONIGHT will be redirected to the second player.

I will send along (or post in the PT) followup information regarding fakeclaims before the thread opens.
Last edited by Cephrir on Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #9542 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Spoiler: Band Fakeclaims
Fakeclaim: Kikyo

"...To live is to die. To die is to live. My name is Kikyō. I am a priestess who is unable to leave this world and reach the sacred place. No, that is not entirely the truth. Once I was a priestess. Now I am but a corpse with a cursed, false existence. No matter how much I desire to do good and help others, the truth is I live off the souls of the dead. Pure is Impure. Impure is pure. Good is evil. Evil is Good. Or is it?"

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, Player. You are
Kikyo, Town Undead Doctor

Undead (passive)
Kikyo's Aid (active, night, protective)
: Your holy powers can be used to purify the body of a player of your choosing. You will protect them from the first mortal wound they receive tonight.

Fakeclaim: Shiori

Inuyasha and his group came upon Shiori as they faced the problem of Naraku’s barrier. They learned from Myōga that the Tessaiga would be able to shatter barriers if he killed the current guardian of the barrier from the bat demon clan. Inuyasha refused to kill a young half-demon, let alone a little girl, and had to find another way. In gratitude for Inuyasha reuniting her with her mother, Shiori offers to let Inuyasha destroy the red orb with Tessaiga, which allows him to gain the Red Tessaiga.

Shiori, like her father and grandfather, has the ability to create barriers from a red orb, called the Blood Coral Crystal. This skill and duty is passed down from generation to generation as the ability to create barriers wanes with age and the ability is lost once the duty has been passed to someone else. The barriers created by the bat demons are impenetrable and even deflected Tessaiga’s Kaze no Kizu and withstand the Backlash Wave .

Shiori, Town Demon 3-shot Bulletproof Vest Inventor

Demon (passive)
Blood Coral Crystal (active, 3-shot, night, protective)
: Create a barrier around a player of your choosing. For the rest of the game, the first time they would be killed by a method other than lynch, your barrier will protect them from it. You may only use this ability 3 times.

Fakeclaim: Hachiemon

"Forgive me, master Miroku!"

Hachi, Town Demon Nonconsecutive-Night Watcher

Demon (passive)
Gourd Transformation (active, nonconsecutive, night, investigative)
: Transform into a large flying gourd and hover quietly above a player of your choice. You will see who, if anyone, visits them tonight. As this transformation is somewhat exhausting, you may not use it on successive nights.

Fakeclaim: Jaken

"It has been centuries since I began serving Lord Sesshōmaru; crossed through 3,000 worlds have I! His most loyal follower: I answer to the name Jaken!"

Jaken, Town Demon Weak Visitor

Demon (passive)
Staff of Two Heads (active, night, miscellaneous)
: You cast a fireball at a player, which accomplishes absolutely nothing. If that player is not aligned with the town, they will kill you on sight.

(mod note: had Jaken been in the game, he would have been a Voyeur)

In addition, you know that Kocho and Asuka (VTs, arguably Undead and I can provide this argument upon request), Akitoki Hojo (human VT), Saint Hakushin (human VT), and Hiten & Manten (demon VTs) are not in the game.

Further tailored fakeclaims are available upon request.

Spoiler: Naraku Fakeclaims
Fakeclaims are below. These are the roles the characters in question would have if they were in the game and Town-aligned.

Fakeclaim: Sesshomaru

"I walk the path of supreme conquest, and it is power that will reveal the way for me."

Sesshomaru, Town Demon Commutifier 1-shot Reviver 1-shot Paranoid Gun Owner

Demon (passive)
Meido Zangetsuha (active, night, manipulative)
: Target player is sent to the underworld, which is disturbingly bad at containing anyone for long in this series. They are forced to commute instead of any night action they attempted to take.
Tenseiga (active, 1-shot, day, night, miscellaneous)
: Throughout the game, all dead players are not flipped for 24 hours. During these 24-hour periods, you may use your healing sword to sweep the underworld's minions away from a dead player who has not yet flipped, and revive that player as a day or night action.
Bakusaiga (active, 1-shot, night, killing)
: All players who target Sesshomaru tonight die as though he made a kill attempt against them that cannot be roleblocked.

Fakeclaim: Kagura

"Naraku holds my life in his hands. But I have no intention of remaining a servant forever to the likes of him! I am the wind. One day I shall be free!"

Kagura, Town Demon Roleblocker

Demon (passive)
Dance of the Dragon (active, night, manipulative)
: Using your control of the wind, you whip up tornadoes to incapacitate a player of your choosing tonight. They will be roleblocked.

Fakeclaim: Princess Abi

Princess Abi and her mother become Naraku's pawns for getting the final sacred jewel shard the minute Naraku learns of them. At the time Abi and her mother appear in the anime, Abi's mother is sick from consuming a poisonous demon, which looks like a quad-pedal goblin/spider that has three toes on each foot and an olive/forest green color to its skin (with the exception of the "spider half" which is a seemingly furry yellow). Abi has been using her demon bird flocks to attack and suck the blood from humans in the surrounding villages, using the human blood to dilute the demon poison that harms her mother. Both Inuyasha's group and Naraku hear of the destruction she causes in her search for human blood and while Inuyasha's group goes from village to village finding more victims of Abi's birds, Naraku goes to meet Abi and puts his plan in motion. He offers to help Abi collect more human blood then she could ever manage on her own, as well as a three-point trident made from his bones and an unmentioned as well as unknown reward, in exchange for creating a path to the netherworld for him.

Welcome to InuYasha Mafia, Moogle Dance Troupe. You are
Princess Abi, Town Demon Faustian Puppet

Deal with the Devil (passive)
: You cannot be killed by any method except lynch. However, Naraku can control you and force you to kill on his behalf. You will not be notified if this occurs. He may or may not be aware of your identity as a player.
Renege (active, 1-shot, night, miscellaneous)
: You vanillaize yourself. Naraku will be aware that you can no longer be manipulated. If he attempted to kill through you tonight, this does not prevent said kill.

You also know that Sara Asano and Hitomiko (human VTs) and Jinenji (demon VT) are not in the game.

In addition, tailored fakeclaims are available upon request.

Spoiler: Further fakeclaims I fabricated at various points for Naraku
Fakeclaim: Kagura, Jailkeeper

"Naraku holds my life in his hands. But I have no intention of remaining a servant forever to the likes of him! I am the wind. One day I shall be free!"

Kagura, Town Demon Jailkeeper

Demon (passive)
Dance of the Dragon (active, night, manipulative, protective)
: Using your control of the wind, you whip up tornadoes to incapacitate a player of your choosing tonight. They will also keep them out of harm's way for the first kill attempt made against them tonight.

(note: in retrospect, Dance of the Dragon is a better name for the roleblocker ability as well, and I'm going to go change it)

Fakeclaim: Hitomiko, Cop

Naraku took over Hitomiko's body and she took Kagome to what she said was Hell. There, she continuously asked Kagome why she is called Kagome. Earlier, she said that the name Kagome holds a strong power in it. Saying that if she couldn't understand that, then her fate was to be incinerated by the flames of Hell. During this, Hitomiko's appearance became more demonic; she gained fangs and her hands became more like claws. When Kagome failed to give her an answer, she became angry and yelled at Kagome, asking her how she planned on saving her when she had no power. Kagome claimed that when Hitomiko was choking her, she could feel a strong emotion: deep sorrow.

Kagome thought back to when she was younger, the game her friends would always make fun of her name for. The children's game, "Kagome Kagome", and she recalled how she always knew exactly who was behind her though she didn't know how. Remembering that, she applied it to her current situation. In her mind, she visualized that Hitomiko wasn't the one who was truly before her, Naraku was.

Hitomiko, Town Human Cop

Human (passive)
Pupil Child (active, night, investigative)
: As a priestess who has not been so pulled around by emotion as some of her sisters, and from working to help people all your life, you have become a good judge of character. Each night, you may investigate one player. I will tell you whether they are "Town" or "Not Town".

(note: ...this is quite a stretch...)

Let's try something fancy.

Fakeclaim: Midoriko, Fisherman

Midoriko (翠子, "Green Child") was an extremely powerful priestess who created the Sacred Jewel of Four Souls in order to eliminate the wicked demon-of-demons Magatsuhi. Once in doing so, she had forced out not only Magatsuhi's demon spirit, but her own soul as well, which is the Shikon Jewel. She represents the purity of the Jewel called Narobi.

Midoriko, Town Priestess

Unhindered (active, day, changing-type)
:Though you were an incredibly powerful priestess in life, your power has waned in death. You still possess enough of a presence in this world, however, to try to influence events for the better. As a Day action, you may attempt one of several abilities, each with its own chance of success. Where applicable (i.e. protective abilities), the action will apply to both the Day in question and the following Night; otherwise they will apply to one or the other.

One with the Jewel (passive)
: If a jewel shard would be obtained by more than one player simultaneously today or tonight, instead you gain it. This ability will always succeed, but ceases to be in effect for the day/night cycle if you instead use your powers to attempt something else.
Jewel Seeking (active, day, investigative)
: With a 50% chance of success, you may investigate a player to try to determine whether they possess any shards of the Sacred Jewel.
Interfere with the Nether (active, day, night, miscellaneous)
: With a 25% chance of success, you may attempt to revive a dead player whose alignment has not yet been revealed (alignments are not revealed for 24 hours in this game). Once this ability succeeds, you may no longer use it.
Spirit Power (active, night, killing)
: With a 25% chance of success, you may focus your still-powerful spirit energy on a player. If this ability succeeds and that player is a Demon, they will die.
Midoriko's Divine Protection (active, day-and-night, protective)
: With a 50% chance of success, you may attempt to protect a player. This protection lasts through the Day and Night for which you activate it. You may target yourself with this ability, but you can only successfully protect yourself once.
Priestess' Holding Power (active, night, manipulative)
: With a 40% chance of success, you can try to seal a player in a coma state, as you would with a sacred arrow if you were alive. They will be awoken on the following Day, but will be unable to be found until then. This effectively forces the player to commute.
Sense Intentions (active, night, investigative)
: With a 20% chance of success, you may attempt to divine a player's intentions. I will reveal to you whether or not that player is aligned with the Town if you succeed.

(note: This role intentionally has no race)

Fakeclaim: Jinenji, Friendly Neighbor

Jinenji is depicted as a gentle giant who is initially scared of humans because of the way the villagers treat him. His arms in particular are covered with scars from attacks on his person. Upon meeting Kagome, he is surprised to find that she is not frightened by his appearance at all and willingly helps him collect herbs.

Jinenji, Town Demon Friendly Neighbor

Demon (passive)
Gentle Giant (active, night, miscellaneous)
: Though your innocent nature is not understood by the humans around you, prolonged interaction will inevitably clarify this. Each night you may visit another player. By the time the night is over, they will have realized that you are Town-aligned and will receive a message confirming this.

"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9543 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:33 pm

In post 9540, ProHawk wrote:When you go to the underworld and see spoilers, you go. Humph, how did I not see that?

BBM HOW DID YOU STAY ALIVE?

Because the band of '7' mafia was sooo misleading it even misled us, the other scum team!

So by thinking that the scumteam is larger than it actually is, and our own SK team smaller that it actually is, it skews it in our favor with fakeclaim (friendly neighbor)
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9544 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yeah this game was fairly skewed, unfortunately
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #9545 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by Titus »

#mostfrustrating game ever....
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9546 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Ceph, your super duper cool awesome scum-powers of death you create never cease to amaze me.

P-EDIT: Yeah Y&B, I literally went, "Oh yeah! Multi-Ball is/was a thing" when I saw the spoilers.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #9547 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by fferyllt »

this game
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9548 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:37 pm

In post 9545, Titus wrote:#mostfrustrating game ever....

<3 Titus

You caught all of us 3
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9549 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by T-Bone »

is finally, and painfully over.