Mini Normal 1609: The Case Of Doctor Pepper (Game Over)

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3375 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

"Who's"

Is that gramatically correct? It's really bothering me that I don't know.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3376 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

^^ most awkward page top ever.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3377 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Vote: Doogal
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3378 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I could settle for a Doogal lynch today.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3379 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by massive »

In post 3368, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 3336, massive wrote:
2985:
Boon
: Flubber's "they sound like scum v scum" was horrible to start with, and Boon echoing it here is really just as bad. Sounds like neither of them care which of the two get lynched.

Why would FG act like the anti-town-shit-sandwich he ripped apart D1?

What is your read on Rufflig?

How come you always talk about us and not with us?

FakeGod: I'm not sure what you mean here. If you give me some specifics or less indirect nouns, I might have a clearer picture. Who's the initial shit sandwich?

Rufflig: I need to re-read him. I felt moderately ok about him yesterday, his thoughts on Boon were good even though his thoughts on the neighborhood were poor, but that's a null total probably. Today has been worse but I'm nowhere near FG-confident about that. He'd be "slightly scum" if you want me to commit to a read right now. In the FG-Rufflig 1v1, Id be more likely to vote Rufflig, but I think that's probably moot.

i think it seems that way because I'm forced into doing catch ups and not posting "live" with other people. Unfortunately for me, it goes both ways, so while you may feel slighted by just lil ol me, I actually feel like most of the town is ignoring me. I was looking at my own ISO and realized I had about a dozen questions yesterday go unanswered as the noise levels pitched and waned. I've said to Wake before: I'm happy to interact. Whatcha got?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3380 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by massive »

In post 3372, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 3337, massive wrote:3100. A lot of ego in the last fifty posts. Did Boon even post in those 100? I don't think he did. I don't think Flubber did either. This is the perfect game for scum to hide a couple of people in the shadows while you guys yell about your superiorscum hunting techniques.

Who's lynch lead would you rather follow and why?

Given only the choice between you and him? Him, I've alrway made one complete case against him, and I don't buy the tracker claim.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3381 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 3377, FakeGod wrote:

Why will you never vote Anatole?

In post 3378, Wake1 wrote:I could settle for a Doogal lynch today.

You baffle me, Wake.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3382 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Wake is busy with work. @massive

Not lynching Boonie today.

Your actions, while extremely odd, go largely unnoticed by average players. I would hope they catch on to your actions sooner rather than later. @TTH
— House*
— Nosferatu*
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3383 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by FakeGod »

In post 3381, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 3377, FakeGod wrote:

Why will you never vote Anatole?

Vote: AK

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3384 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 3380, massive wrote:
In post 3372, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 3337, massive wrote:3100. A lot of ego in the last fifty posts. Did Boon even post in those 100? I don't think he did. I don't think Flubber did either. This is the perfect game for scum to hide a couple of people in the shadows while you guys yell about your superiorscum hunting techniques.

Who's lynch lead would you rather follow and why?

Given only the choice between you and him? Him, I've alrway made one complete case against him, and I don't buy the tracker claim.

I've phrased my question poorly. FG and BBT are both in a power struggle to lead today's lynch. Who would you rather sheep?
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3385 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by FakeGod »

TTH, it's your turn.

Unvote yourself.

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3386 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 3379, massive wrote:
In post 3368, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 3336, massive wrote:
2985:
Boon
: Flubber's "they sound like scum v scum" was horrible to start with, and Boon echoing it here is really just as bad. Sounds like neither of them care which of the two get lynched.

Why would FG act like the anti-town-shit-sandwich he ripped apart D1?

What is your read on Rufflig?

How come you always talk about us and not with us?

FakeGod: I'm not sure what you mean here. If you give me some specifics or less indirect nouns, I might have a clearer picture. Who's the initial shit sandwich?

The initial shit sandwich would be the anti-town play primarily by BBT, Csaero, and Wake. I see the main cause of this issue as immaturity. FG's flip from "parent" to "child" is odd, but I'm failing to find a satisfying theory to explain the cause of this flip. How do you feel about it?
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3387 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 3385, FakeGod wrote:TTH, it's your turn.

Unvote yourself.

Why should I?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3388 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by massive »

In post 3384, Flubbernugget wrote:
I've phrased my question poorly. FG and BBT are both in a power struggle to lead today's lynch. Who would you rather sheep?

In a vacuum, BBT as the confirmed townie.

It's kind of a loaded question, though, isn't it?

In post 3386, Flubbernugget wrote:
The initial shit sandwich would be the anti-town play primarily by BBT, Csaero, and Wake. I see the main cause of this issue as immaturity. FG's flip from "parent" to "child" is odd, but I'm failing to find a satisfying theory to explain the cause of this flip. How do you feel about it?

It was very interesting to read after the fact! I took a long hiatus and it's always interesting to see how gameplay has progressed in that time; I can't imagine anyone being concerned about "losing town cred" back in the early days. That's just not something I consider, so it's hard to read the posts and attach a similar emotion to them. My immediate thought was "scum care more about this than town." He held onto it
so long
I actually came back around to him being genuine in his emotion.

Were there better ways to go about it ? Probably. Given he felt his town cred was blown up, and seeing that the town responds to that sort of behavior a la D1, is it unreasonable to expect him to fight fire with fire?
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3389 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by FakeGod »

In post 3387, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 3385, FakeGod wrote:TTH, it's your turn.

Unvote yourself.

Why should I?

Because your vote is more useful for town somewhere else.

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3390 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:49 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

massive wrote:
In post 3384, Flubbernugget wrote:

In a vacuum, BBT as the confirmed townie.

It's kind of a loaded question, though, isn't it?

In post 3386, Flubbernugget wrote:

It was very interesting to read after the fact! I took a long hiatus and it's always interesting to see how gameplay has progressed in that time; I can't imagine anyone being concerned about "losing town cred" back in the early days. That's just not something I consider, so it's hard to read the posts and attach a similar emotion to them. My immediate thought was "scum care more about this than town." He held onto it
so long
I actually came back around to him being genuine in his emotion.

Were there better ways to go about it ? Probably. Given he felt his town cred was blown up, and seeing that the town responds to that sort of behavior a la D1, is it unreasonable to expect him to fight fire with fire?

Is there another source of leadership you would prefer?

What do you think of BBT's play so far?

When do you think FG lost his town cred? My read didn't shake on him till after his maturity dropped.

Do you think this conversation is productive right now?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3391 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

TTH did you have objections to a Rufflig wagon?
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #3392 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by Bert »

Vote Count 2.13

TellTaleHeart(4)
–TellTaleHeart, Titus, Doogal121, Wake88
Anatole Kuragin(2)
– massive, FakeGod
The Rufflig(1)
– Flubbernugget
FakeGod(1)
– The Rufflig
Flubbernugget(1)
– BlueBloodedToffee
massive(1)
– Boonskiies
Wake88(1)
– Anatole Kuragin

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch

The Day 2 deadline is on Friday, October 17, 2014, 11:59 PM {(expired on 2014-10-17 23:59:00)}

Please let us know if you ever see any errors. :)[/area]
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3393 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

That vc is infuriating. If I tried to rip my hair out of my head in frustration right now, I would probably end up scalping myself.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3394 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by FakeGod »

In post 3393, Flubbernugget wrote:That vc is infuriating. If I tried to rip my hair out of my head in frustration right now, I would probably end up scalping myself.

As I understand it, you want a lynch among Rufflig/massive/Doogal today.

Well, I have some bad news for you.

Our confirmed town player, BBT, apparently is a secret fanboy of Rufflig/massive, and made it crystal clear that he will not lynch them today under any circumstances. (I found out the hard way)

In addition, BBT hates you more than anyone else in this game for some reason.

But hey, I think you might be able to get the Doogal lynch today if you play your cards right.

Best of luck to you.

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3395 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Wake1 »

Well, well, well. It's a fine, brisk Sunday morning.

Ebola is spreading. WE'RE ALL GON' DIE!!!!

One's mortality notwithstanding, fate has given me an opportunity to play the game today. And copious amounts of coffee. You may peruse my ideas as you wish and, if you'd like, subscribe to them as you deem necessary.

MmHm. Hm...

@Anatole Kuragin
I've not forgotten your specious vote on me good Sir. Indeed BBT claimed Mason, and GC dies as one. Barring some nefarious plot at the hands of DP and his evil NRG minions, I highly doubt BBT isn't Town. That said, he did say something odd. Odd in that it isn't explained. A mystery. A question. Blood in the water. Chum. Something to pursue, and with good reason. What did he say, AK? He says he will not die tonight. Night 2. Scum like killing Masons. BBT's a Mason, and one whose buttocks are exposed in the field. Forgive me for wondering, but shouldn't I question this? That BBT's a Mason is not in question at the moment. His newfound declaration of temporary immortality
is
. So looking at the field and all the wily characters in it, my eyes settle on TellTaleHeart. Why, she says she's a Neighbor to BBT. A Vengeful one at that. One who threatens to Venge others and declaring she will lynch herself, all while not doing so with the greatest of ease. An idea. A
possibility
. Is that she's the latent reason BBT says his clock won't be cleaned tonight. Why else would he declare himself indestructible tonight, unless it's some grand bluff? And you're voting me for that, citing that I'm Rolehunting when in truth I'm Town as Hell and hunting for answers as a shark hunts fat tuna and plump, elderly whales. I do question your motives, and I'd have you explain yourself further at once.

@TellTaleHeart
I swear I'm Town, and Vengeful. I'm going to Venge you if you do this or that. Here, I'm voting for myself. This means I'm honest and serious and everything. No wait I'll unvote and vote someone else. Hey I'm going to Venge you. No I'm really Town here I'll prove it by voting myself. Nah I'll unvote but really you need to believe me. No wait I'll vote him instead. Oh no you better not lynch me I'll Venge you. See I'm Town here look I'm voting myself. See? See? Yeah I'm Town better believe me. Need another vote, need another vote. Oh wait unvote look at the other guy. I'm Town seriously. Oh you're gonna-

@FakeGod
I don't doubt your intelligence. I do however doubt your alignment. You have routinely called me your solid Town read and yet, when that is threatened by by one Anatole, you apparently remain quiet. Does your inaction betray your words? Hm... I don't know. I would think that someone who appears to voice me as a strong Townread and therefore unlynchable from your end would speak up. Wouldn't you? Your - are reasonable. The timing of it makes me wonder just a tad, though. My instinct tells me to voice concern over the possibility that Boonskiies and FG are both Scum and rehearsed this bit the previous Night. They may not be clever enough to do so, but you never know when it comes to Mafia. Better to keep an open mind, I say. After your blitz on the Tracker part, you later Doogal, . Reason not required. And then, at TTH's bidding yet again, you suddenly change to voting Anatole in . I do not understand why you keep darting about the field and vacillating when it comes to lynching TTH and otherwise being shifty and odd throughout the game. If memory serves I've played with Town-FakeGod before, and it was nothing like this person I'm playing with currently.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3396 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:40 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 3395, Wake1 wrote:@TellTaleHeart I swear I'm Town, and Vengeful. I'm going to Venge you if you do this or that. Here, I'm voting for myself. This means I'm honest and serious and everything. No wait I'll unvote and vote someone else. Hey I'm going to Venge you. No I'm really Town here I'll prove it by voting myself. Nah I'll unvote but really you need to believe me. No wait I'll vote him instead. Oh no you better not lynch me I'll Venge you. See I'm Town here look I'm voting myself. See? See? Yeah I'm Town better believe me. Need another vote, need another vote. Oh wait unvote look at the other guy. I'm Town seriously. Oh you're gonna-

None of this actually happened.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3397 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:46 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 3389, FakeGod wrote:Because your vote is more useful for town somewhere else.

I don't know about that.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3398 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:00 am

Post by FakeGod »

Wake, I never played a game with you as town before.

TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3399 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:03 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 3370, Flubbernugget wrote:How do you feel about a Boon wagon?

I agree with FakeGod's analysis of Boon's response to my questioning. It sounds like he got a "no results" PM from the mod and genuinely misinterpreted that as "massive didn't visit anyone."

Securing a Boonskiies townread, we can revisit the wagon at its height.
Boonskiies (6) – Anatole Kuragin, FakeGod, BlueBloodedToffee, massive, JaggedAppliance, TellTaleHeart

Are VCA's done with the premise that at least one scum is on any given popular town wagon? If so, knowing that Jagged and BBT are town and having a townread on FakeGod, I think there's a good chance of one or both of Anatole and massive being scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”