theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:42 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Ryan - I'm happy to side with Albert here, I have you firmly pencilled in as scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:44 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Adel, one question:

By "mass reveal", you mean proceeding with my plan right ? My team will not reveal anyone until the "other team" presents us with at least 2 members.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:45 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Adel wrote:So for me the question will be, is another player revealed to be more scummy than Papaya. Which will take time. If we can't reach a consensus that either another player is more scummy than Papaya, or that no other player is more scummy than Papaya, then I would agree that the mass reveal is in the best interest of the town.

If seven players can
agree to lynch Papaya
, or can agree to lynch another player, I feel confident that that lynch will hang true.
We've found two already. You and Ryan.

I will be voting either of you, no-one else - Papaya isn't helpful but he's claimed a town mason, hence why would be lynching him?
Ripley
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:46 pm

Post by Ripley »

Theo, as the cool voice of reason amidst all this, would you take a second to look at the plan I sketched out in post 381 and tell me if you think it's worth considering?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:47 pm

Post by ryan »

theopor_COD wrote:Ryan - I'm happy to side with Albert here, I have you firmly pencilled in as scum.
I'm sorry to see you side with ABR, I thought you were more pro town than that. I am starting to believe that Papaya is our mason (by a re-read I just finished) BUT I don't like ABR's strategy in the game and find his play to be unhelpful. Due to my re-read, I think I did make a mistake on Papaya and have a couple of possibles for scum. We still have to wait for a few people to weigh in before I put my vote down

Unvote
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Ripley
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:47 pm

Post by Ripley »

Ripley wrote:Theo, as the cool voice of reason amidst all this, would you take a second to look at the plan I sketched out in post 381 and tell me if you think it's worth considering?
Sorry, it's post 391.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:47 pm

Post by Adel »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Look at you, your jumping on masons at every turn, but you cannot direct blame at anybody else besides lurkers. With the knowledge that me and papaya are masons, it is naturally my duty to off your head before somebody decides to listen to you. Even if your town, it is my belief that you will try to incriminate my mason team by any means necessary, and that is enough to warrant your death.
From the beginning, since the first claim by Papaya, I have promoted doing more work, more analysis, and taking more time. Where is my vote right now? How many times have I called for a wagon? I call it as I see it, and I try to help the town. The fact that you continue to attack me with so much confidence is now the primary reason that I suspect you. If you were a mason there is no way you could have that much confidence in my guilt. I allow for the chance that you are innocent, I have suggested our best course of action if you are. I have the feeling that you will not be satisfied until I hang, but how could you be so sure of yourself if you didn't absolutely
know
that I don't share your alignment?
I am not 100% positive of your's, but you really do seem 100% positive of mine.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:49 pm

Post by Adel »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Adel, one question:

By "mass reveal", you mean proceeding with my plan right ? My team will not reveal anyone until the "other team" presents us with at least 2 members.
I meant two teams of two masons claiming.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:49 pm

ryan wrote: I'm sorry to see you side with ABR, I thought you were more pro town than that. I am starting to believe that Papaya is our mason (by a re-read I just finished) BUT I don't like ABR's strategy in the game and find his play to be unhelpful. Due to my re-read, I think I did make a mistake on Papaya and have a couple of possibles for scum. We still have to wait for a few people to weigh in before I put my vote down

Unvote
ryan we love you <3
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:52 pm

Post by ryan »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
ryan wrote:ryan we love you <3
<3?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:54 pm

Adel wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Adel, one question:

I meant two teams of two masons claiming.
Me and one of my own is out in the open and in immediate danger. We want 2 counter-claimers to the very least before revealing our last member.

Regarding your other post, I want you to understand that with my information, you have been, are, and will be the most anti-town player in this game. Even now you want to lynch A Papaya. I will not stand aside when you try to lynch my man, because if townie, you are by far the most likely to believe scum when they make their move.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:55 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

ryan wrote: Due to my re-read, I think I did make a mistake on Papaya and have a couple of possibles for scum.
Do share these possibles?

Ripley - If we have another batch of masons claim then yeh it seems like a workable plan. Obviously its hypthetical. I'd state that anyone who isn't a mason or scum i.e a townie doesn't claim "just because they dislike Albert".
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:56 pm

ryan wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
<3?
It's a heart ryan, a heart symbolizing my sympathy for you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:57 pm

theopor_COD wrote: a townie doesn't claim "just because they dislike Albert".
That would be the bad play of the century on mafiascum. Nobody could take a hit like that to their reputation once this game is over lol
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:59 pm

Post by ryan »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
ryan wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
<3?
It's a heart ryan, a heart symbolizing my sympathy for you.
Your sympathy to me? Let me ask you a
non game
question, are you a smartass in real life too or just on here when you can sit behind a computer and not have to look anyone in the face when you drop your comments?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:01 pm

Post by ryan »

theopor_COD wrote:
ryan wrote: Due to my re-read, I think I did make a mistake on Papaya and have a couple of possibles for scum.
Do share these possibles?

Ripley - If we have another batch of masons claim then yeh it seems like a workable plan. Obviously its hypthetical. I'd state that anyone who isn't a mason or scum i.e a townie doesn't claim "just because they dislike Albert".
Honestly I don't have any posts that I can use as evidence right now but my re-read showed to me that Lawrencelot and Lowell seem to be posting just enough to look like they are looking for scum but not alot when it comes to actually "finding" any scum. Those are just my gut instincts and I'll be honest Adel's overexcitement has looked a little scummy as well.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:03 pm

Ryan, you just try so hard, and I give you respect for that.

Your theme song would be "I Get Knocked Down" by Tubthumping. Rock on, mate.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:04 pm

Post by ryan »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Ryan, you just try so hard, and I give you respect for that.

Your theme song would be "I Get Knocked Down" by Tubthumping. Rock on, mate.
You my friend would need a couple of friends to knock me down
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:05 pm

Post by Adel »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Me and one of my own is out in the open and in immediate danger. We want 2 counter-claimers to the very least before revealing our last member.

Regarding your other post, I want you to understand that with my information, you have been, are, and will be the most anti-town player in this game. Even now you want to lynch A Papaya. I will not stand aside when you try to lynch my man, because if townie, you are by far the most likely to believe scum when they make their move.
Nobody
has asked you o reveal your third, you have threatened it, you have offered it, bot no one has asked you to. If 7 out of 11 players can agree to lynch 1 person, why is my idea a threat to you?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:07 pm

If that's a metaphor, I fail to understand it; here's the song ryan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lJIjdajBww

The mafia are finally turning against eachother. We're winning the war, keep watching the signs guys!
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:08 pm

Post by Adel »

Albert: could you answer my earlier questions?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:09 pm

Adel wrote:
Nobody
has asked you o reveal your third, you have threatened it, you have offered it, bot no one has asked you to. If 7 out of 11 players can agree to lynch 1 person, why is my idea a threat to you?
It's not a threat yet. But I don't want to underestimate you. Unlike ryan, you have proven yourself very resourceful.

Here's the correct link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lJIjdajBww
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:10 pm

Post by ryan »

I know the song Albert, talks about getting knocked down and getting up again. I stated factually that you would need a few friends to knock me down big talker. I haven't liked your tactics in this game or any other I've played in and you prove it constantly with your "ABR vs the world" stance that you constantly take. You are one of the few players that makes this game not a "game" anymore with your cheap shots and anti town behavior. I think you enjoy trying little tricks out on different games to see where it will get you and who you'll piss off again.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:18 pm

ryan wrote:I know the song Albert, talks about getting knocked down and getting up again. I stated factually that you would need a few friends to knock me down big talker. I haven't liked your tactics in this game or any other I've played in and you prove it constantly with your "ABR vs the world" stance that you constantly take. You are one of the few players that makes this game not a "game" anymore with your cheap shots and anti town behavior. I think you enjoy trying little tricks out on different games to see where it will get you and who you'll piss off again.
Player hater.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:22 pm

Post by Adel »

Sorry, I guess I should've specified which questions I was intersted in you answering.
Adel in 383 wrote:If I was scum why wouldn't I have counter claimed when Papaya did? I quickly backed off, and tried to turn the mob into looking for other potential scum. All of you who are accusing me, please tell me why you do not address this.
Adel in 392 wrote:Again, as a mason, how can you be confident of my guilt?

Adel in 399 wrote:Can 1 mafia win against 5 town or against 1 mason and four town? Doesn't Sk performance suggest it is possible?

Adel in 406 wrote:From the beginning, since the first claim by Papaya, I have promoted doing more work, more analysis, and taking more time. Where is my vote right now?
How many times have I called for a wagon?
I have the feeling that you will not be satisfied until I hang, but how could you be so sure of yourself if you didn't absolutely
know
that I don't share your alignment?
Why didn't you ever reply to my "suggested course of action if you are a mason" in post 376. I put real work into that, and it hurts that you ignore that. I'm trying to cooperate.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”