Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:01 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

no. That's like adding a second tank of helium.
Permanent V/LA.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:02 am

Post by Battle Mage »

wow. i look forward to see you floating away :P
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:05 am

I have this old Mac I stole. I use it as an anchor so I don't fly away. Look, it's even those this handle so you can tie the rope to it!
Permanent V/LA.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:I have this old Mac I stole. I use it as an anchor so I don't fly away. Look, it's even those this handle so you can tie the rope to it!
if you really had a Mac, you would have used it to grammar check your post before making it.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:09 am

It crashed when I tried to run grammar check. Also, there was this freakin' update manager bouncing up and down at the bottom of the screen like a Jack Russell fucking Terrier. That made it hard to activate the grammar check as well.
Permanent V/LA.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:30 am

Post by Kison »

SOMEBODY DAYKILL BATTLE MAGE. PLEASE! And THIS time don't allow him to be resurrected!

@Skruffs, what do you mean, who did I target? I'm not one who is generally skeptical of your ability, but if you're using your "tracker" ability to pressure people to claim, I suggest you begin with ac1983fan.
LFBProd
LFBProd
Townie
LFBProd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:16 am

Post by LFBProd »

Well he can't now. He'll have to wait until the next night. Better question though, did you target someone last night?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

BM - you are sayign that people thik the vig was smart to kill you night one, because you were you... you don't to see to have any comprehension of hwo you acted day one in regards to lalms. Now you are saying that you are sure that al3x is a vig kill. Why are you sure? Are you mafia, and you tried to kill someone else, and got blocked? Did you target al3x and that's how you know it was a vig kill? Or is it because you think the vig is a 'dumb player' - after all they targetted someone who claimed to have never heard of teh criminologist role, then said that lalms was cleared - after counter claiming someone else - and said the first person must have been making up, and then said that everyone on the wagon on mafia was more likely scum than the people not.
In short you did
everythign you could
to defend him in Classic BM style postings, adn then at the end of the day tried to distance yourself. To you, you were just playign a game, but to everyone else it looked like scum, and teh vig was completely vigging *anyone* for doing that . It was *not* an attack on you, it was viggign someone who seemed overtly scummy during hte previous day.
In short, to everyone who is not BM, you begged to be vigged for being the most scummy player day one. You would have been lynched day two, no problem. The vig took you out, so that even if you weren't scum, tehre would be a more likely chance of being scum hit the next day, because do you know how easy it would have been for scum to get a lynch setup against you? You had already set it up, all they would have to do, is push it.
But not in your eyes. In your eyes, the vig was 'stupid' for hitting you because you seem to think it wasn't based on yoru play at all, but rather because it was *you*. Well, guess what, people don't care who you are, BM, they don't care about your reputation or that you have no way of filtering your quote tangles and that in your eyes everything you do is golden and anyone and everyone who thinks otherwise is scum. THey care about the game, and people who are trying to get townies lynched and saving scum, and show no sign of learning from their mistakes, those people are going to get vigged or lynched, because mafia would never kill someone like that. That's how you play. You kill the scum, and sometiomes people act so scummy that they convince vigs that tehy are scum. If you are madf you got NKed, be mad at yourself for PLAYING WITHOUT USING ANY COMON SENSE.

You do not run the game and everyone in it, and wether you realize it or not, some people are actually trying to win the game with logic, common sense, and discussion. So if you are going to spout off random nonsnese and then FOS and vote people who don't take you point-blank as the mafia god you want to be, then prepared to ridiculed, voted, etc for it. SImple. If you don't want that, then tighten up your pants, drop the ego-trip, and try to play to wi n. Your case on Kison, yesterday, when you finally explained it, wasn't really a bad one - and soon afterwards a wagon began to show up against JAH. That was around the time DGB showed up, too. BUt I don't remember DGB as pushign the jah wagon - though she, like TCS, shared the apathetic "This is all we are going to get today" mindset.

So, rant over, please tell me why you are pertty sure that alex was a vig kill? Did something about his play seem scummy to you? You never mentioned him yesterday.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:43 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Ok BM, you have no idea the vig would kill anyone on the jah wagon. You think it might have been a smart play to kill someone, but maybe the vig didn't think so. You can't just assume the vig had good reasons to kill someone. Not everyone shares the same mindset as you BM.

The vig killing you was a good play. You were acting as scummy as hell day 1. The vig didn't kill you because of who you are, but because of how you were playing. If he didn't kill you, then you would most likely have been lynched day 2. The vig killed who he thought was the most scummiest, who we all thought was the most scummiest.

How are you so sure that Alex was killed last night? Did you forget that we have a mafia hiding as well?
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:45 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

LFBProd (1) -- Jalyn
ac1983fan (1) -- Kison
scotmany12 (1) -- Battle Mage

Not Voting: Everyone else
16 alive, 9 to lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
LFBProd
LFBProd
Townie
LFBProd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:52 am

Post by LFBProd »

I have to say his play style is really mucking things up for me. I can't get a good read on him, and it interferes with my other suspicions. [BM]
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:06 am

That's pretty much par for the course.
Permanent V/LA.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:09 am

Post by Skruffs »

in fact on this deliberately misleading post alone, im going to change my priorities around a bit.
Vote: Battlemage
Battle Mage wrote:THIS post, is the most ridiculous ive seen in a long time. allow me to pick some serious flaws in it. :)

1. The Vig had plenty to go on yesterday. A smart Vig would have looked at the people pushing the Jah wagon, and NKed them.

2. How can the
VIG
be a smart player on the basis that he killed a protown power role? This seems so scummy its untrue. I can understand you thinking that killing me is generally a good policy, but i thought you would have the brains to realise that killing me when i have a protown power role, is slightly less beneficial.

3. How can you say the Vig did not kill last night, when Al3xz is dead. Im pretty sure that he was a Vig Kill.

in fact on this deliberately misleading post alone, im going to change my priorities around a bit.
Vote: Scotmany

scotmany12 wrote:I honestly think LFB thought correctly. Except the one shot thing, I don't believe that. I don't think the vig had much to go on yesterday. There was a lot of discussion, but I didn't see one person that jumped out to be scum. I'm going to say the vig is a smart player for killing BM, so I'm going to say the vig did not kill last night.

I do acknowledge that it is fully possible that the vig could have been blocked. I also acknowledge that the scum could have been blocked. I ma going to say its unlikely, just by the odds, by I'm not ruling either out.

Just putting this out there. If the scum was blocked, then we might be able to get a easy lynch. I'm not telling the roleblocker to claim. I think later on though, maybe in a day or two, the vig should reveal himself. If he confesses to killing AP, then if we have a rb, then he knows at least one scum.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:09 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I am totally 100% behind a BattleMage lynch, on account of his super-scummy behavior yesterda, even by BM standards. It was too late in the game to reverse the jah wagon when it dawned on me that BM was scum, but here's to hoping we can get the job done today:

vote: BattleMage
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:34 am

Post by Kison »

I can certainly see a Battle Mage lynch as legit. I must not consider him a valid option anymore because of how typically absurd half the things he says always happen to be.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:00 am

Post by Twito »

Eu?
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Twito, this is really not needed. If you have no intention of even trying to play the game, and instead just post useless posts like the one you just did, then you need to allow yourself to be replaced, because what you are doing is not helping at all.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:46 am

Post by Skruffs »

Kison - exactly. He's intentional playing so badly that we've somehow decided that he's a neutral survivor of sorts. No. Being an absolute dumb-bucket doesn't give you a free pass through games. I'm willing to lynch BM if only to maybe encourage him in a meta-game fashion to play games to win, not just to get reactions.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:33 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs-are you ok? your attitude seems to have changed dramatically from reasonable town, to insane neutral.
Look at it like this. IF the Vig hadnt killed BM1, hed have probably been lynched the next day right?
BUT, had i been allowed to CLAIM and defend myself, it might have made a difference. Im not even going to go down the route of breadcrumbing, but im sure you understand what im getting at.

As for Al3xz being a vig-kill, there is a pretty good reason to believe that.
WHY WOULD THE SCUM KILL AL3XZ? i mean, he was a suspect yesterday, and might have been lynched today. we obviously have a vig who is Kill-happy, so it wouldnt surprise me if he kills every night. So-Al3xz was a relatively popular suspect yesterday, and he is dead. It doesnt take a genius to work out that it was probably a Vig Kill.
I cant really make it any clearer than that atm.

admittedly, i played bad on Day 1. get over it. everyone has bad days in Mafia. everyone makes mistakes. However, you forget that i did EXACTLY THE SAME THING ON DAY 2, with Jah, and guess what? this time i was RIGHT. :P

Skruffs, you have to understand, im not saying the Vig was stupid or anything like that. it concerns me that you are going so OTT trying to defend him, in order to look town, when it is completely unnecessary. :roll:

i also obviously dislike you trying to portray me as a useless idiot :p
im not going to explain that any further. i get tired of going over the same things in every game. I dont give two £$%*s whether you like me or not. But, try and put your personal feelings aside, and play the damn game. :roll:

as for Al3xz, ive already said that i think he was a vig kill. im naturally suspicious of people saying otherwise, as they are either not seeing what im seeing, or trying to mislead the town.
Hence im wary of Scotmany, and yourself, for going so overboard at the thought that somebody might be paying attention.

oh and btw, im finding it incredibly patronising that people insist on criticising my play, for little reason. Im not the best person at getting people to see my side of things-in fact, im absolutely shite at it.

however, your reasons for lynching me are absurd. so far we have:

"it might help him to play better"
"he was scummy yesterday" - when i was one of the few people to resist the easy lynch on a townie.
"deliberately misleading" - not only would NOBODY be able to say this other than scum, its also probably BS then.

but whatever. im not going to wait around for the entire scum-hoarde to hop on. Either get off my wagon now, or im claiming.

BM

Skruffs wrote:BM - you are sayign that people thik the vig was smart to kill you night one, because you were you... you don't to see to have any comprehension of hwo you acted day one in regards to lalms. Now you are saying that you are sure that al3x is a vig kill. Why are you sure? Are you mafia, and you tried to kill someone else, and got blocked? Did you target al3x and that's how you know it was a vig kill? Or is it because you think the vig is a 'dumb player' - after all they targetted someone who claimed to have never heard of teh criminologist role, then said that lalms was cleared - after counter claiming someone else - and said the first person must have been making up, and then said that everyone on the wagon on mafia was more likely scum than the people not.
In short you did
everythign you could
to defend him in Classic BM style postings, adn then at the end of the day tried to distance yourself. To you, you were just playign a game, but to everyone else it looked like scum, and teh vig was completely vigging *anyone* for doing that . It was *not* an attack on you, it was viggign someone who seemed overtly scummy during hte previous day.
In short, to everyone who is not BM, you begged to be vigged for being the most scummy player day one. You would have been lynched day two, no problem. The vig took you out, so that even if you weren't scum, tehre would be a more likely chance of being scum hit the next day, because do you know how easy it would have been for scum to get a lynch setup against you? You had already set it up, all they would have to do, is push it.
But not in your eyes. In your eyes, the vig was 'stupid' for hitting you because you seem to think it wasn't based on yoru play at all, but rather because it was *you*. Well, guess what, people don't care who you are, BM, they don't care about your reputation or that you have no way of filtering your quote tangles and that in your eyes everything you do is golden and anyone and everyone who thinks otherwise is scum. THey care about the game, and people who are trying to get townies lynched and saving scum, and show no sign of learning from their mistakes, those people are going to get vigged or lynched, because mafia would never kill someone like that. That's how you play. You kill the scum, and sometiomes people act so scummy that they convince vigs that tehy are scum. If you are madf you got NKed, be mad at yourself for PLAYING WITHOUT USING ANY COMON SENSE.

You do not run the game and everyone in it, and wether you realize it or not, some people are actually trying to win the game with logic, common sense, and discussion. So if you are going to spout off random nonsnese and then FOS and vote people who don't take you point-blank as the mafia god you want to be, then prepared to ridiculed, voted, etc for it. SImple. If you don't want that, then tighten up your pants, drop the ego-trip, and try to play to wi n. Your case on Kison, yesterday, when you finally explained it, wasn't really a bad one - and soon afterwards a wagon began to show up against JAH. That was around the time DGB showed up, too. BUt I don't remember DGB as pushign the jah wagon - though she, like TCS, shared the apathetic "This is all we are going to get today" mindset.

So, rant over, please tell me why you are pertty sure that alex was a vig kill? Did something about his play seem scummy to you? You never mentioned him yesterday.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:01 am

Post by Skruffs »

DOn't claim, just realize that the way you play the game needs to be about more than BM. IT's frustrating as hell - to the point that everything you say is being considered
inconsequential
because people
expect
you to play in a ridiculous, useless fashion. You think I don't like you, you are wrong, you are perceptive and put energy into yoru posts which keeps this game from stalling out, but if I have to vote you to get you to explain your reasoning every time you say something, this is going to be a long, drawn out, painful, ugly, mess. WHy couldnt' you have said all of that when you said he was likely a vig kill?

Alex peoletti voted for RandAlthor, and then Kison, and then BM, and was voted for by TCS. He was not, as far as I can tell by votecounts, a particularly scummy person.
Maybe he was hit by a vig, maybe he wasn't. I guess unless the vig claims later on we are not going to know. If he was hit by the vig, than the mafia was successfully blocked or docced last night - there would be no reason for them not to attempt a kill.

Unvote
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:22 am

Post by Kison »

Skruffs wrote:Kison - exactly. He's intentional playing so badly that we've somehow decided that he's a neutral survivor of sorts. No. Being an absolute dumb-bucket doesn't give you a free pass through games. I'm willing to lynch BM if only to maybe encourage him in a meta-game fashion to play games to win, not just to get reactions.
I get this all the time. You're right that he shouldn't get a free pass. However, I think he could wait until we hit a dead end. That's not to say I'd be completely against voting him. Sadly, the fact that BM is misleading in every game is one of the reasons I hate playing with him, despite the comic relief. You never know if he's town or not, because he plays like scum in every game.

Battle Mage - Everyone except for you can understand Skruff's frustration, I'm sure. I'd recommend you actually look at how you play and reconsider your playstyle, but I've done this many times before without any luck. So the fact that you are becoming suspicious of Skruffs based on his reaction to your own absurdity is extremely anti-town.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:50 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Battle Mage wrote:however, your reasons for lynching me are absurd. so far we have:

"he was scummy yesterday" - when i was one of the few people to resist the easy lynch on a townie.
"deliberately misleading" - not only would NOBODY be able to say this other than scum, its also probably BS then.
Am I mistaken, or did you use that same argument on me. I'm pretty sure you did.
Battle Mage wrote:in fact on this deliberately misleading post alone, im going to change my priorities around a bit.
So are you saying that you are scum then? Before you make a defense against an argument against you, maybe you should make sure you didn't use that same argument against someone else.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:32 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Of course BM is scum. A trigger-happy vig? I don't buy his speculation. Sounds like something scum would want us to believe. BM's post is so crazy, I am very disappointed that Skruffs unvoted.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:26 am

Vote: Battle Mage
Permanent V/LA.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

that was about a completely different thing. i believe you said that it HAD to be a scum kill, whereas i said it COULD have been a scumkill.
big difference.

hmm, MoS wants me to claim. duely noted. :wink:

scotmany12 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:however, your reasons for lynching me are absurd. so far we have:

Am I mistaken, or did you use that same argument on me. I'm pretty sure you did.
Battle Mage wrote:in fact on this deliberately misleading post alone, im going to change my priorities around a bit.
So are you saying that you are scum then? Before you make a defense against an argument against you, maybe you should make sure you didn't use that same argument against someone else.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”