Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9100 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:39 am

Post by Young and Beautiful »

Why mylo, 9 p, 2 scum alive? We have two mislynches remaining, and not forgetting that the SK wants to help eliminate scum too!
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9101 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:40 am

Okay... I should stop checking this thread... It's pointless to discuss anything until the flip.

Did I mention that the delayed flip mechanic is ridiculously annoying?

- b -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9102 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:52 am

Post by ProHawk »

No, we are discussing why you hammered town. Now.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9103 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:13 am

There's nothing to discuss. Y popped in and hammered a few hours before deadline on a stalling wagon even though I told her not to change the vote; and even worse was the L-1 on muffin for a few days while beast was L-3.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9104 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:14 am

In post 9075, ProHawk wrote:I take that back, MuffinMan is being an absolute idiot for not trying to stay alive. And by idiot I mean anti-town. I would vote him as a last resort because I am still fairly confident he would flip scum.

And I'm coming over to blame you too for creating doubt.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9105 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:15 am

I really should not check the thread, darn!

- b -
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9106 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:19 am

Post by Kagami »

Meh, the "worst" vote on that wagon was AD's.

I don't really care until we get a goat flip, though. There's a good chance he's scum, which to my mind clears Molla (and thus Y&B).
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9107 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:55 am

Post by Egg »

What is even scummy about Beast?
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9108 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:29 am

Post by Kagami »

Aside from his role, which can't reasonably co-exist with town-AD, his iso is pretty terrible.

He votes nero for wanting to lynch town (Abom-scum).

He switches to rhaego-scum for "being super scummy." He gives no real reason for this, and unvotes upon wake replacing in.

He doesn't return to the lemni wagon until it's basically a sure thing that lemni is going down, and justifies it with "since rhaego was so scummy." Apparently that wasn't a good enough reason until lemni has 11 votes.

From there on, it's just a series of votes on town and late joins onto town lynches.

Why is he not scummy?

(fwiw, if the goat flips town, then I'm potentially wrong here)
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9109 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:35 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Is AD one of your potential scum reads too? Since my role can't exist with his according to you then one of us has to be scum. If you think I might be town that must mean you think AD might be scum. Why are you just now bringing this can't co-exist thing up? I don't remember you ever saying anything about it before.

Also, lets be serious for a sec. Was I even doing anything during the time you are saying I was just hoping on wagons at the end? The answer is no, I wasn't doing anything. I was just being useless.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #9110 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:53 am

Post by Majiffy »

Here.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9111 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:01 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 9109, beastcharizard wrote:Is AD one of your potential scum reads too? Since my role can't exist with his according to you then one of us has to be scum. If you think I might be town that must mean you think AD might be scum. Why are you just now bringing this can't co-exist thing up? I don't remember you ever saying anything about it before.

Also, lets be serious for a sec. Was I even doing anything during the time you are saying I was just hoping on wagons at the end? The answer is no, I wasn't doing anything. I was just being useless.

I did say it before pretty clearly.

"Being useless" is exactly the reason you gave for rhaego being super scummy, and is generally not how a "poisonproof" should be playing anyway.

I think it's pretty likely both you and AD are scum, which would explain why you're both so unwilling to see how improbable it is that there are 2 town roles and 1 scum role that specifically combat poison, despite it already being a strictly worse kill type than an ordinary kill.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9112 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:15 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 9111, Kagami wrote:I think it's pretty likely both you and AD are scum

>_>

1) There's a good possibility you are the SK which would correspond to your revival which would mean your killproof in conjunction with me and BC's roles would not be a CC.

2) Poison is likely to be an auxiliary kill method (possibly has to do with shards collected or something I dunno) because there were 4 people died that one night (N3 I believe) which = Vig kill, 2 factional kills, poison. Thus while poison is a shitty kill method, it would make sense that there'd be added protection to what is in reality a double kill by one faction (and to be honest, it's theoretically possible both scum/SK have a poison ability because Naraku has poisonous miasma and Bo7 has a poisoner guy).

3) Your particular statement I quoted is pretty ">_>" when town protective roles number zip and there's been a rather obvious role symmetry from scum roles to their town counterparts (and this will become more clear with goat's flip, who I'm pretty damn sure will flip town)
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9113 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:23 am

Post by Kagami »

The continuation of the 24 hour mechanic makes me pretty much conf-town.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9114 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:24 am

Post by Kagami »

I feel left out of the avatar shuffle :<
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9115 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:26 am

Post by Kagami »

[quote="In post 9112, ActionDan"
3) Your particular statement I quoted is pretty ">_>" when town protective roles number zip and there's been a rather obvious role symmetry from scum roles to their town counterparts (and this will become more clear with goat's flip, who I'm pretty damn sure will flip town)[/quote]

Molla is our doc, he's just not using his role correctly.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9116 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:42 am

Post by ActionDan »

I am also of the belief that right now numbers are 5 town - 3 scum -1 SK. because looking at Mala/Mastin; Neil; Venmar/PA it seems flavor is crucial to this game and they were bound by flavor.

Similarly I think Kagami/NS/Majiffy are bound by flavor as well to not be scum since they are all claimed puppets that confirmed they had the same puppet clause D1. (one of them could be SK though, in which case it'd probably be Kagami). either way I'd rather not lynch any of them. (and yes I don't know how NS got his shard back, if he had one at all etc. and he got one by killing someone fearing goat would catch him with a shard. And majiffy being shady as fuck to me but Idgaf).

This leaves the motley of me,BC,BBm,y+B, Prohawk, and egg. from people to choose from

even knowing my alignment, it's still hard to pick 3 scum from 5 here whether or not the SK exists in the group.

The only one I can be somewhat sure on is egg from play results etc. but it's possible that was a calculated bus and we'd have to check to see how many roleblocked claims there are and if they add up. we can assume scum had a 1 to 2 shot RBer I think plus w/e the SK can do.

Prohawk... I'd say is probably town because claim before the scum 1-shot shard theif flipped + egg's track of him to NS and the subsequent claim that NS was missing a shard would prove his role is what it is.

BBm is somebody I feel obligated to vote today. For various reasons.

Y+B depends on ^ but it's time to find out for sure if she's town. a BBm scum flip doesn't mean she's scum though. But I have not had an independent read on the slot.

And BC is maybe scum, maybe town. I at least think his posting is not indicative of either alignment definitely so far.

edit: I disagree that a percentage chance to doc makes him a doc. we've had a suspicious variation in the number of kills so far from day to day that I wonder if a doc was necessary based on limitations on the SK/scum's killing methods. (discounting the vig shots it's been 1-1-2-3-1-2[1 with your revival]-1). Though this also leads to doubts that 2 anti-poison roles are necessary as well.) Also the continuation of the 24-hour shit doesn't mean you are confirmed town in the least. It could be a passive part of your role.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9117 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:12 am

Post by ProHawk »

Hiding behind a "I'm a POLICY LYNCH GUYS"!!

Is pretty scummy to me. Could just be me though.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9118 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 9111, Kagami wrote:"Being useless" is exactly the reason you gave for rhaego being super scummy, and is generally not how a "poisonproof" should be playing anyway.

1. rhaego wasn't even trying to be helpful at any point during the game. Also, they were just posting the exact same thing over and over again. I have at least attempted to become useful.
2. How I play my role is up to me. I don't play like a normal person anyway.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #9119 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 9113, Kagami wrote:The continuation of the 24 hour mechanic makes me pretty much conf-town.

plz explain fully.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9120 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Kagami »

Because if it were a self-revive, then the continuation of the 24 hour thing implies I could do it again. The lynch also has the delay, so if it were actually some kind of self-revive, then it would mean that I'm multi-shot unlynchable/unkillable, which is beyond stupid. 24 hour delay on a self-revive is dumb anyway, even if it were a one-time thing.

multi-shot revive only makes sense with the context that doing so is not strictly advantageous to the reviver. If the SK is the reviver (which does seem pretty likely), then he probably gains some benefit from all his puppets being alive, but at the cost of keeping town players alive.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #9121 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I tried to commute BC last night.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9122 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

That means you tried to make me untargetable?

That makes no sense to me what so ever.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #9123 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I did it to block you cause you're probably scum
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9124 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

yeah, as shown by the kill.

BB, you are probably scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”