reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 674, Fluminator wrote:I haven't had time to post my wagon analysis on midget because I have been busy trying to stop the day from ending almost instantly.

And if you hadn't been trying to whiteknight scum so hard you'd have had that analysis by now. Decisions decisions. Remarkably I found a way to do wagon analysis before randommidget got lynched. Despite you having an entire nightphase, a nightphase that lasted nearly five days, to create this analysis and all of this DP, you seem to have a convenient excuse. It's remarkable what you do and don't have time for.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by reinoe »

Throwing this out there now in case I get nightkilled: Krystal's defense and reasons for not lynching Matusmi seem null/town. Fluminator's defense and reasons for not lynching Matsumi is scummy as fuck.

Selkie
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by Fluminator »

:facepalm: :facepalm: You need to get this into your head. If she is scum, she is guaranteed getting lynched tomorrow. There is absolutely no avoiding it. Just because I don't want her lynched today doesn't mean I don't think she's scum. It's not like we are wasting time because we can go after another suspect.

I was on V/LA for most of the night phase. And I wouldn't have studied midget's wagon too hard even if I wasn't because it would be a waste to do it and get killed. I thought I would have plenty of time to do it today. And almost all my posts today were made during university classes so I didn't have time to do anything deep except point out the obvious, such as, "DON'T LYNCH 12 HOURS INTO THE DAY PHASE!!!!"
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 677, Fluminator wrote::facepalm: :facepalm: You need to get this into your head. If she is scum, she is guaranteed getting lynched tomorrow. There is absolutely no avoiding it. Just because I don't want her lynched today doesn't mean I don't think she's scum. It's not like we are wasting time because we can go after another suspect.

I was on V/LA for most of the night phase. And I wouldn't have studied midget's wagon too hard even if I wasn't because it would be a waste to do it and get killed. I thought I would have plenty of time to do it today. And almost all my posts today were made during university classes so I didn't have time to do anything deep except point out the obvious, such as, "DON'T LYNCH 12 HOURS INTO THE DAY PHASE!!!!"

Really I found studying the wagon before randomwagon got lynched to be very illuminating. It revealed that the wagon was on a townie.

Most townies want to make sure a wagon looks good before a lynch. Wagoning Matsumi looks very good right now. It looks so good I wouldn't be surprised if she's being bussed. I will give 0 fucks if Matsumi is lynched and flips town.

Selkie
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by Fluminator »

At least you saying I'm scummy is admitting you may be wrong about your original 3 scum reads you were so convinced about. So convinced that you were willing to stop all conversation for.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by Flames of Disaster »

Hello. Did Matsumi Sisters 'Vig' seriously shoot the cop? Lol.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:58 pm

Like shoot the cop which the mafia also had shot.

Well, but there is no risk in letting her stay alive another day. That is because scum have no power roles. Dying today and dying tomorrow makes no difference.

The problem is, who can be a better lynch? Any other obvscum candidates?

UNVOTE:
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by aphix »

Or, we don't lynch her today. We make a different mislynch. There is wifom about only being one kill and we end up lynching her tomorrow. So if she's town ... We provide scum two more kills for funsies. If she is scum we also still provide them extra time.

I'm pretty confident Matsumi isn't vig.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 676, reinoe wrote:Throwing this out there now in case I get nightkilled: Krystal's defense and reasons for not lynching Matusmi seem null/town. Fluminator's defense and reasons for not lynching Matsumi is scummy as fuck.

Seriously? We're stating the same reasons.
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 679, Fluminator wrote:At least you saying I'm scummy is admitting you may be wrong about your original 3 scum reads you were so convinced about. So convinced that you were willing to stop all conversation for.

This just in: reads can change and develop over time based on behaviors, PoE, re-reading the game, and reaction testing.

I'm glad you posted the above nonsense instead of doing that analysis you claim you don't have time to complete. It helps reaffirm that scum read I'm developing on you.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 683, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 676, reinoe wrote:Throwing this out there now in case I get nightkilled: Krystal's defense and reasons for not lynching Matusmi seem null/town. Fluminator's defense and reasons for not lynching Matsumi is scummy as fuck.

Seriously? We're stating the same reasons.

And yet saying it in different ways and under different circumstances, and for different reasons.

True story: I saw a guy call someone scum even though they he was agreeing with everything the other person said.

Selkie
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 103, reinoe wrote:Based on the last eleventy billion Pick Your Poison games the roles are almost definitely...

1 shot cop
innocent child
2 shot vig.

Anyone who doesn't claim one of these should just be lynched.

And if Matsumi flips scum I'd probably guess this is a scum partner.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 681, Flames of Disaster wrote:Like shoot the cop which the mafia also had shot.

It's also possible that there is a jk who stopped the mafia's kill.
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:09 pm

In post 682, aphix wrote:Or, we don't lynch her today. We make a different mislynch. There is wifom about only being one kill and we end up lynching her tomorrow. So if she's town ... We provide scum two more kills for funsies. If she is scum we also still provide them extra time.

I'm pretty confident Matsumi isn't vig.

If we have a mislynch tomorrow and a mislynch today, there is still no difference. I think your pushiness is scummy.

VOTE: aphix
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:09 pm

In post 687, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 681, Flames of Disaster wrote:Like shoot the cop which the mafia also had shot.

negative
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 684, reinoe wrote:
In post 679, Fluminator wrote:At least you saying I'm scummy is admitting you may be wrong about your original 3 scum reads you were so convinced about. So convinced that you were willing to stop all conversation for.

This just in: reads can change and develop over time based on behaviors, PoE, re-reading the game, and reaction testing.

I'm glad you posted the above nonsense instead of doing that analysis you claim you don't have time to complete. It helps reaffirm that scum read I'm developing on you.

I agree with your first sentence. Hard to check your reads if you just end the day right away though. I have found this exchange with you very fascinating. Glad I had it.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 689, Flames of Disaster wrote:
In post 687, Krystal Bald wrote:

negative

Flames of Disaster knows how to play mafia. Because there's practically no way in hell scum would give townies...

1)A way to prevent night kills
2)remove a viable fake-claim opportunity for themselves

It could be that the scum team sucks but I'd rather not assume that our opponents are incompetent buffoons.

Selkie
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:53 pm

My best candidate for scum right now is Aphix.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by aphix »

See I think KB is probably town. I say next person to votes me isn't though.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 692, Flames of Disaster wrote:My best candidate for scum right now is Aphix.

aphix wrote:See I think KB is probably town. I say next person to votes me isn't though.

VOTE: aphix

I'm putting my vote here to send you a message. Don't think you can try and intimidate people into not suspecting you.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by reinoe »

VOTE: Matsumi Sisters

Selkie
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by aphix »

Hah. Hardly an intimidation attempt. But thanks for confirming my suspicious with the quick change in votes.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:20 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I really hope this doesn't turn into one of those games where town does nothing until deadline then lynches me anyway.
If you're not gonna scumhunt then just lynch me, but I wanna know what will your suspects be after I flip town.

On another note I'll talk to notty about replacing my hydra with my main since pie went MIA, in the meantime i'll quote all these with my hydra.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Matsumi Sisters
Matsumi Sisters
Townie
Matsumi Sisters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:21 pm

Post by Matsumi Sisters »

In post 633, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 631, reinoe wrote:You expect us to believe you vigged Ankamius over Gaiden? Nope.

Because i'm pretty sure Gaiden is town, I know how to read him and this has been proven multiple times over multiple games.
In post 631, reinoe wrote:I invite anyone unsure if they should hammer to look through Matsumi's ISO. Is there anything in there showing that Matsu was so sure of Ankamius being scum that they'd be willing to shoot? Nope.

I found it odd that his read on pie was wrong, I thought he was scum because of that.
In post 630, Alchemist21 wrote:Is this a serious claim? I quoted 2 posts where you had Ank as town on D1, and I never saw a post where you suddenly felt Ank was scum. If you are a vig, why did you shoot Ank?

Did you even read my post where I showed my trajectory wrt Ankamius?
- Kuro

In post 637, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 588, Matsumi Sisters wrote:But I didn't know he was at L-1, you're assuming I lynched him on purpose
Unaware I made the bet, feigning confidence because that's how I always play
Sorry town, I have failed you :(
In post 327, Matsumi Sisters wrote:and was wondering why Ankamius has a scumread on pie despite me trusting him to get an accurate read on the slot

In post 415, Matsumi Sisters wrote:So Ankamius and Duoblade why haven't you pegged me for my inactivity despite me usually being less active as scum than town?

In post 417, Matsumi Sisters wrote:If it's so black and white, then how come you're wrong?

- Kuro

Here's where i was getting suspicious of ank.

In post 639, Sakura Hana wrote:Or Unless of course Pie hasn't talked to me about the game in forever, so I took the reigns of the slot

In post 697, Sakura Hana wrote:I really hope this doesn't turn into one of those games where town does nothing until deadline then lynches me anyway.
If you're not gonna scumhunt then just lynch me, but I wanna know what will your suspects be after I flip town.

On another note I'll talk to notty about replacing my hydra with my main since pie went MIA, in the meantime i'll quote all these with my hydra.

Pick ups
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:40 pm

Post by reinoe »

Spoiler: Why aphix is scum
Shadow the Hedgehog is an action computer game for the Sony PlayStation 2, Microsoft Xbox and Nintendo Gamecube. Despite its apparent targeting at a younger audience, the game undeniably touches on issues of race, often in an unfair way. Shadow is a black character, as are the main villains of the game. While Shadow is essentially the 'hero' of the game, it is not straightforward. Players are given a choice as to whether to be good or evil.

Unlike his counterpart 'Sonic', Shadow, the main character of the game, is not an archetypal hero. He is portrayed as an 'edgier' character, having suffered amnesia and therefore having difficulties with his own sense of self. Most importantly of all, whereas Sonic is blue, Shadow's fur is that of a distinct black. Whereas Sonic would appear on the covers of his games with a big grin on his face, Shadow appears on the cover art with a definite sneer, most notably holding what appears to be a large gun. In the game itself, when Shadow first acquires his firearm, Sonic utters,
"I wouldn't be caught dead with one of those."

Why is this? Because Sonic is not black? Sonic Team, the creator of the game, are definitely making a point here. Firstly, Sonic is implying that it is not in his character to use guns, does this mean it is in a black persons nature to use guns? In all the many, many Sonic games, Sonic has never once used a gun, but in giving the first black character in the Sonic universe their own spin-off game, they immediately pick up a gun and don't even question the morality of its usage.

Secondly, unlike a normal Sonic game, the player of 'Shadow' is given the choice as to whether or not to play through the game as 'good' or 'evil'. Why is this? Never once while playing as Sonic have we had the chance to be evil. However, once we switch to Shadow, his black counterpart, many of the games' objectives are in fact, to do evil deeds. Is it a mere coincidence that the 'black guy' has the ability to become evil, while the 'white guy' (or in this case blue) does not?

The bad guys are rather unsubtly named 'The Black Aliens'. Within the story they have come down to Earth and are causing havoc on the world they're invading. If this is not a swipe at immigration laws then I don't know what is. At once the soldiers of Earth (all of them are white) go to war with these black aliens. If a player decides to side with these soldiers these 'black aliens' can be killed. However, to side with the aliens, you are not able to kill the soldiers, merely knock them to the ground; either that or simply destroy lifeless robots. The evidence is clear here, you are allowed to kill 'the blacks', but you aren't allowed to kill 'the whites'. Is the life of a white man really that much more significant than the life of a black man? Were the actions of the 'Black Aliens' to be performed by human they would ultimately considered as 'terrorist', therefore by this rationale every terrorist must be black.

While all the characters in the Sonic the Hedgehog universe have their own distinct personalities (Sonic being the 'cool' one, Knuckles being the 'brash' one, etc), Shadow on the other hand does not. He is confused and alone; he is essentially a black man in a white man's world. When the 'Black Aliens' come to his Earth, he naturally fears them.

"Get out of my sight, disgusting black creatures," is just one of the many racist remarks he himself utters, despite the fact that he is black himself. Only when the story progresses and Shadow realises that he may be of the same origin as the black aliens, does he call their wickedness into question. Is this a knock by Sega at the 'average' black man not staying true to his roots in today's white oriented culture? It seems likely.

At one point in the game you are forced to decide between siding with the 'Black Aliens' or the evil 'Dr. Robotnik'. For those not familiar with the Sonic the Hedgehog universe, Dr. Robotnik is essentially a fascist dictator with aspirations of world domination. Now, while the black aliens are doing 'evil' deeds, Dr. Robotnik has also performed, and continues to perform deeds just as evil. Let us imagine, for argument's sake, that the Black Aliens and Dr. Robotnik are as 'evil' as each other; why so then, is Dr. Robotnik's cause portrayed as the 'hero' option while the side of the 'Black Aliens' portrayed as the 'evil' option? Is it because Dr. Robotnik is white?

Shadow the Hedgehog? Ban this racist filth.

Selkie

Return to “Completed Open Games”