aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:12 am

Post by aphix »

VOTE: Anatole Kuragin

If the reason isn't obvious I don't know what to say to you. I also call this is scum right now.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:38 am

Post by aphix »

In post 70, Krystal Bald wrote:Aphix I dunno what you're getting at, Anatole is obviously town. You'll have to explain using little words for me.

Because of the degree of the reaction he had.

I also don't think the two responses you gave were correct. As either alignment I'd choose not to say anything and see what people do. If I was to call you out on it, I'd be looking at explaining everything and calling you out directly, as opposed to playing dumb and being like, duh I don't know what you are doing here. Especially with his later posts making it look like he thought you scum slipped ... but deciding to let it go. It's a concern of mine.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:11 am

Post by aphix »

In post 78, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 76, aphix wrote:
In post 70, Krystal Bald wrote:Aphix I dunno what you're getting at, Anatole is obviously town. You'll have to explain using little words for me.

Because of the degree of the reaction he had.

I also don't think the two responses you gave were correct. As either alignment I'd choose not to say anything and see what people do. If I was to call you out on it, I'd be looking at explaining everything and calling you out directly, as opposed to playing dumb and being like, duh I don't know what you are doing here. Especially with his later posts making it look like he thought you scum slipped ... but deciding to let it go. It's a concern of mine.

That's cool that half your explanation for voting me is for stuff that happened after you voted me. Are you looking into a krystal bald to see my mafia future?

That part has little to do with my reason to vote. Just further evidence in my book. I'm not a big fan of making different posts just because some things since then has happened. Good job though.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 171, Krystal Bald wrote:@Al: That line of reasoning is kinda garbage, lots of people, myself included, play differently in p much every game so I really doubt this scientific method thing you're trying here is gonna work out for you.

Alright. So right now, I'm not liking Krystal at all. This one is really striking me as very strange. One probably shouldn't aim to play differently every game. That means you are going to be a wild card every game and not useful. Either as town if your town or as scum if your scum. Consistency as both town and scum is really where the goal should be. Two even if someone is going to be playing differently there are going to be parts of them that are going to be the same, unless perhaps if they have some sort of mental disorder.

It just very much rubs me the wrong way. Combined with the "reaction test." Which I think is worded poorly if it was coming from a reaction test as town, and at this point would rather lean on it as a scum slip.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Krystal Bald
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 184, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 182, Fluminator wrote:Now, that I'm pretty sure is an omgus vote.

not quite.

@aphix - where was it said that he aimed to do that? you are twisting it
you do realize that ppl change their meta right? so why are you saying that consistency is the key, otherwise you're a wild card. honestly sounds like bs. and really poor justification

Playing against your meta is different then choosing to play differently every game. Also, I like how you say that my use of the would aim is twisting it, aim being used as in there is a choice for the change, and then you what, next sentence defend yourself by stating they choose to change ... Trying to make my vote against you purely un game related.

Also, it's really common for people to see something they don't like and not immediately attack it. I still don't like Anatole's response. Doesn't mean that your initial "test" wasn't and still isn't complete and total crap.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:40 am

Post by aphix »

In post 198, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Aphix, what made you change your mind on your opinion of Krystal's brilliant reaction test?

Nothing changed.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:29 am

Post by aphix »

Post reads to me less like a reads list and more mimicking what has been posted so far this game.

randomidget: Can you explain what about doublade you don't like? I'd prefer quotes and reasons, not just don't like it.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:17 am

Post by aphix »

Flum: I had votes on both of them due to me having suspicious on them... Hence the votes. I don't like either the 'reaction test' or the response to the reaction test.

randomidget: So, inability to quote means you can't actually answer the question at all?

VOTE: randomidget
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:06 am

Post by aphix »

Flum: You want to point out where I stated they are scum together?

Anatole: You care to take part or just be useless?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:20 am

Post by aphix »

What part of I have suspicious on both of you indicate bad logic. Please tell me that.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:35 am

Post by aphix »

In post 307, Fluminator wrote:
In post 288, Fluminator wrote:
@Aphix. You must have missed my question. Your two votes have been on Kurigan and Krystal. Do you lean towards thinking they are both scum? Or are you certain that at least one of them is, but not other. I'm trying to figure out your thought process here in voting for both of them.

@Aphix. I asked you if you thought they both were scum, or if one or the other. You just responded by saying you thought they both were suspicious. I assumed that you meant you viewed both as scummy (at the same time), but I guess you didn't answer my question yet.

I would be leaning scum. I would highly doubt they would be scum together. So unlikely both are scum. It's hardly a strong read.

Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 296, aphix wrote:randomidget: So, inability to quote means you can't actually answer the question at all?

Lalalala still waiting for people to see the light and lynch aphids w me.

Also, I'm used to town having a strong push and trying to lynch me early. It's how I play. I am not used to people flinging crap like you are.

So to best answer your question at this point I'd lean Krystal more scum. Anatole is more VI in my opinion.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:29 am

Post by aphix »

In post 310, Anatole Kuragin wrote:no wonder you don't win as town

Hah. Try being productive, but perhaps that's your hint I'm town though. :)
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:12 am

Post by aphix »

In post 323, Randomnamechange wrote:Please can people show why their votes are on me rather than stating something which I can't defend against as I genuinely don't understand it.
Fluminator I have a tendency to not do much Day 1. I said this earlier.
Aphix you didn't explain your vote.
Doublade your vote was OMGUS.
Ankamius you said you disliked part of one of my posts. Why did this make you think I was scum.
I think I have 4 votes on me at the moment,

Actually I did explain my vote. Not doing it any further ... But in response to this post lets help make things clear.

UNVOTE:

Here's a hint, I also think this post is scummy. Another hint, I hate people that defend themselves by saying "I don't do much day one." They tend to continue on to not do anything.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:24 am

Post by aphix »

READ MY POST. I ask you a direct question. You state you can't quote posts from you phone and continue ignoring the question. Guess what. Even from a phone you can write [ post ] [ /post ]. I know I do that. Then stating I didn't give reason. Which is an indicator you aren't reading my post.

In post 296, aphix wrote:
randomidget: So, inability to quote means you can't actually answer the question at all?

Bold added for emphasis.

Flum: Please read the last paragraph. First sentence. He says I didn't give a reason for my vote. It's my indication that here's another reason. Also Flum you state that I claimed KB and Anatole are scum together. Could you please point out where I stated that?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by aphix »

Flum: The thing is you still have yet to provide the point where I said they were scum together. If you can't actually point out where I stated they were scum teams that's fine, as I know that's the case. It'd be nice to admit you were being a little over ambitious with your description of what I was doing.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by aphix »

KB: His response to your "reaction test" felt very VI. Possibly faked. Outside of that no.

Flum: I have answered your question. I've stated that I don't think they are scum together, but doesn't mean they can't both be scummy in my opinion.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by aphix »

So the fact that I've made it very clear that I think both KB and Anatole are scummy but have confirmed I don't think they are scum partners and now KB brings it up some more continues to reinforce the thought that KB is more likely scum. Doesn't' feel like they are trying to discuss it so much as trying to muddy up a situation that is pretty damn clear.

Still like randomiget more for scum though.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 395, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 328, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 324, aphix wrote:I hate people that defend themselves by saying "I don't do much day one." They tend to continue on to not do anything.

Yeah but why is it scummy, I see town doing that shit every game.

For refs

Yeap. Didn't say it was scummy. But when there is scum, and very anti town activity. It adds up. Thanks though.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:53 am

Post by aphix »

In post 408, Randomnamechange wrote:You are going after me. I am currently an easy target. Surely that makes you scum? I was generally thinking that active players were town at that point, but now something informative has happened (the wagon on me) I'm starting to notice scummy behaviour in other players.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Omgus
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:05 pm

Post by aphix »

I do have town reads.

I'm actually reading majiffy and flum as town.

And I'm sure I'm going to shit for it but I also am starting to lean town on KB.

At this point I am still thinking randomidget is scum, and am leaning scum on reinoe. His ramblings don't make town sense to me at all.

I'm not really sure if many other people are playing this game at this poin.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:50 pm

Post by aphix »

Actually Krystal, I didn't miss it. I'm blatantly not responding to you at this point in time.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:57 am

Post by aphix »

Is it not twilight doublade? I was going to make an obligatory post about waiting for flip. Did someone count votes wrong? Meh. I'll just wait for a mod to show up then.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:35 pm

Post by aphix »

FOS: reinoe for the video.

pedit: All the videos.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:36 am

Post by aphix »

That self vote .... I don't see that play coming from town, at all.

VOTE: Matsumi
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:34 am

Post by aphix »

Welp my l-1 vote certainly allows us to know whatever alignment, Krystal Bald is a moron.

Lets see if it is followed with a vote now.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by aphix »

Or, we don't lynch her today. We make a different mislynch. There is wifom about only being one kill and we end up lynching her tomorrow. So if she's town ... We provide scum two more kills for funsies. If she is scum we also still provide them extra time.

I'm pretty confident Matsumi isn't vig.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 103, reinoe wrote:Based on the last eleventy billion Pick Your Poison games the roles are almost definitely...

1 shot cop
innocent child
2 shot vig.

Anyone who doesn't claim one of these should just be lynched.

And if Matsumi flips scum I'd probably guess this is a scum partner.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by aphix »

See I think KB is probably town. I say next person to votes me isn't though.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by aphix »

Hah. Hardly an intimidation attempt. But thanks for confirming my suspicious with the quick change in votes.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:40 am

Post by aphix »

I'm completely fine with running up Reinoe ... Since you guys don't care to lynch for sure scum today.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:20 am

Post by aphix »

Yeah. Nevermind. I'm actually still completely find a Matsumi lynch completely fine by me. I think my vote is fine where it's at.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:44 am

Post by aphix »

Welp, didn't realize I hadn't posted in here in so long. Been following along but there is nothing to continue.

Right now I have little other thoughts on this train wreck of a game. I think Matsumi should be lynched. There isn't a reason not to in my mind.

If they are vig, I don't trust there judgement. If they aren't, which I think is most likely, I'm guessing they claimed vig because there isn't a vig in the game. With this town it'll just lead to two more town deaths before we get around to lynching them. I don't see a reason to wait. Period. I haven't posted because I have nothing new to add. The current talk provides nothing to the game.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:45 am

Post by aphix »

And with that post a look at his ISO wouldn't be surprised if AK is scum. Might be just omgus on my part but the most effort I read in his iso is him judging Renois non game related posts, but I guess I'll wait for a flip here to move forward. Hopefully there well be something helpful to reply to to keep me engaged.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:50 am

Post by aphix »

Four pages behind. Not reading it right now. Prod dodge.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:20 am

Post by aphix »

All caught up now. Still nothing changed for me. Still pretty sure Krystal bald is town unfortunately.

Still think renoi was trying to bus Matsumi. Still think Matsumi needs to be lynched.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:56 am

Post by aphix »

Flum where do you see in against majiffy.

Newbie: the fact that your disregarding the fact I was pushing AK to see the responses. Rather you believe it or not the fact that you ignore it is an indicator you haven't read more then the first few pages your trying to misrepresent what happened in the game. Either way stop it.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by aphix »

You'll probably need to reread 180-188. Second paragraph where I mention it's not uncommon to see something and not immediately attacking it. I never liked KBs reaction test and was sidestepping the issue to see how things go.

Now perhaps you want to move on to something that's relative to the game currently?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by aphix »

VOTE: reinoe

Fine. At this point I'll go here. I do think it's just going to delay what really needs to be done.

This is l-1 according to last vote count. I don't know if reinoe has claimed at this point, but lets please see an intent and claim.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:59 pm

Post by aphix »

UNVOTE:
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by aphix »

Alright. Sorry for the blank unvote but KB actually made a fair point. Wanted to submit that unvote before anything else happened.

Here's to aim to not play with reinoe again.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by aphix »

Update: Don't see the majiffy wagon at all. Considering no one that should be lynched today is going to be lynched, I'll perhaps see you all tomorrow.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:15 am

Post by aphix »

Majiffy is being lynched on what I see as apathetic play. Something all of us are guilty on. I just don't see a reason to lynch him.

If Matsumi is a vig I completely as scum may no kill tonight. Waisting a town day phase effectively. Considering it seems most people don't believe matsumis claim for a variety of reasons I see no reason to delay the lynch.

But then again I think this town blows balls and pretty well set on loosing the game already.

VOTE: matsumi
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by aphix »

I'm pretty confident now in my town read of Majiffy and my scum read on Matsumi. Unfortunate that people don't listen to me. I'm going to have to look it over, but considering I wasn't here for the lynch yesterday. The numbers are going to indicate to me that there is a good chance matsumi was bused. But I'm not really sure where to go with that. Unfortunately we'd be in a much better place and probably still in day three with more town alive, but nope, my reads are shit I guess.

I could still be fine with a reinoe vote. If he's supposed to be replaced I'd rather have that, but with how this game is going I never know for sure whats going to happen.

No votes for me at this time.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by aphix »

Do you have a better idea Alc? Because I read that as a very weak move on your point there, not to mention a little defensive of flum as well ... What are your reads?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by aphix »

Oh, I have a though on KBs posts here as well. If I don't bring them up in a couple pages yet me know.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by aphix »

Like Alc's response there, just so you all know.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by aphix »

VOTE: reinoe
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:08 pm

Post by aphix »

Honestly until his death, I don't remember any of his posts. With that in mind, I'm going to assume he died due to not being present in the game. Town being low key tend to get night killed.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #48) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by aphix »

Oh gawd your right. Trying asking people questions is definitely scummy.

I'm going to leave this right [ur]https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=c ... %20meaning[/url]
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by aphix »

Welp, flubbed that up.

Also, heres what I think about Flum right now, YOUR(Read Reinoe) push on him is scummy. In every way in my mind.

Reinoe needs to be lynched.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by aphix »

There isn't much to explain. I think ALL OF YOUR POSTS. Look like it comes from a scum mindset. Period. This whole day you've had nothing but slimy posts.

Right now I have two scum reads, KB and Reinoe. Your flip is most relevant to the game, and my KB read. As I doubt you two are the same alignment.

There are a few reasons I want your lynch.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #51) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:30 am

Post by aphix »

And if that's lynch, and your town. Like Majiffy you are making it even harder for town to do well. Way to be a shitpile this whole game regardless of your alignment.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #52) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:45 am

Post by aphix »

All I have to say is I won't selfhammer as town. Here's to no one playing with you ever again.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #53) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by aphix »

Meh, I'd say I'm overall happy with this game. It shows I'm improving a little bit. I'm not sure if I ever saw the Alc thing. I think I nominate him for scum MVP.

I think it might have been much tougher if KB would have hammered Alc. Other then that I think scum played a fair game. Good game guys!
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #54) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by aphix »

Does alc providing the link indicate that scum wants to release it? Or do we need all mafia to say so?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 1316, reinoe wrote:Nothing really surprising in the scum thread but I was amused by this...

point trying to lend credence to her claim. reinoe is a subpar kill anyway since so many people suspect him apparently for who knows what reason.

Aphix can explain that "everything reinoe does is scummy really everything" scumread he had on me any day but I doubt it'll come.

yeap, because I alone was involved there.. Least I was right about what your town flip meant.

Return to “Completed Open Games”