Mini 441 - Flavourless Mafia. Game Over!

undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:21 pm

Post by undo »

Streeflo is right. Nightkillers don't get night results... Usually.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:53 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Streeflo wrote:And I breadcrumbed heavily that I knew about the night 1 delay heavily before someone2 even mentioned anything beyond "i got my investigations a little later (a little mistake from our mod)".

My first choice is to lynch xyzzy today still.
Could you quote the relevant sections? I've re-read you, and I can't find it. The first thing I could find that referred to the delay was when you were saying how someone2 talking about getting investigations late and you said that was the one thing that made you think he wasn't scum. Which, granted, is a point in your favour, but given that a) You still appeared to be pushing the notion he was scum, when coming out with the bit about the delay unprompted, if indeed you are a cop, ought to have been enough to get you off his case, and b) it's not beyond the realms of possibility for scum to do something like that to set up a claim later. After all, it was you and someone2 in the firing line, so to speak, at that point, and with him claiming cop it wouldn't have taken a scum genius to work out something special would be necessary to keep you alive.

That said, for the reasons outlined in my previous post, I do find a Xyzzy lynch preferable to lynching you today. However, I don't want a lynch at all until we've gotten some more useful content out of Primate/a Primate replacement and Raffles.
Streeflo wrote: The Fonz, I don't like the way you're going to guarantee my kill tomorrow. It could easily be scum getting an easy guaranteed mislynch tomorrow if xyzzy is indeed the Serial Killer. At least keep an open mind, and given the choice, I'll sign my death warrant thank you very much.
I'm not going to guarantee your kill tomorrow. I'm going to push it myself, assuming you're still alive. What other people want to do is up to them.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:35 am

Post by xyzzy »

Yes, SKs don't normally have powers which return a result, but some do. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the SK does.

Also, unless I'm just being forgetful, it didn't say who killed whom. Perhaps the SK has protective powers, and a rather stupid vigilante killed someone.
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:45 am

Post by undo »

SK with protective powers in a Mini Normal Game? I doubt it.

Yeah, it would be good if Raffles posted more. And Primate too.

I'm still very confused, but we need to decide ourselves, no?
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:47 am

Post by undo »

I mean, we have many possibilities:

Lynch Streeflo or Someone hoping they're fake claiming

Lynch xyzzy for pushing a lynch

Lynch Raffles or Primate for lurking...

Or voting for no-lynch, and see if The Fonz's plan works.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:19 am

Post by The Fonz »

undo wrote:I mean, we have many possibilities:

Lynch Streeflo or Someone hoping they're fake claiming
Not in a million years should we lynch someone2 today. A Streeflo lynch wouldn't bother me (as I said before, I can't believe we'd have two useful cops, a mason pair AND another town power role in the same game, so at best, he's paranoid, and a paranoid cop claim shouldn't really protect at all). However I think the play for today is:
Lynch xyzzy for pushing a lynch
Xyzzy's latest outlandish bit about the possibility of Jack Kevorkian being in this game makes me pretty happy he's our lynch. Suggesting bizarre role possibilities doesn't look remotely pro-town. Nor does his 'Someone2's lying! No wait, he's been counterclaimed! Streeflo's lying!'

Lynch Raffles or Primate for lurking...
Absolutely not. We have an innocent on Primate from a cop I consider likely sane, so although he may be GF, he's not today's lynch. Raffles' posts have been fairly useful, there just aren't enough of them. When I mentioned their non-contribution, I was rather more in favour of tying them to a firm opinion on something so we have more to go on tomorrow, than looking at them as possibilities for today.
Or voting for no-lynch, and see if The Fonz's plan works.
Anything but a no-lynch. Seriously. My plan will be just fine if we lynch anyone not named Streeflo.

Like I say, I'll support an Xyzzy lynch, but not until we've gotten content from Primate/Raffles. Also, it bears repeating, undo, neither you nor I are cleared yet. So you really oughtn't to produce a list suggesting everyone but the two of us are lynch candidates.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:51 am

Post by xyzzy »

As I said, the reason I'm not suspicious of Someone2 is because StallingChamp basically confirmed him.

And let me clarify: when I said "protective role", I meant a role merely intended to keep him alive, not something that helps other people. Perhaps 1 NK and nightly investigations, or something.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:59 am

Post by The Fonz »

Nice, except that you said this, emphasis mine:
xyzzy wrote:
One of them is probably lying.

I suspect streeflo, simply because he's been more scummy.

A lot of big coincidences have occured if they're both telling the truth.
After StallingChamp *spits* made the announcement about late results. If you thought, as I did, that that announcement pretty much confirmed Someone2, why did you not say so earlier?
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:13 am

Post by xyzzy »

The Fonz wrote:Nice, except that you said this, emphasis mine:
xyzzy wrote:
One of them is probably lying.

I suspect streeflo, simply because he's been more scummy.

A lot of big coincidences have occured if they're both telling the truth.
After StallingChamp *spits* made the announcement about late results. If you thought, as I did, that that announcement pretty much confirmed Someone2, why did you not say so earlier?
Because while I believe Someone2, it's possible that my predictions concerning the SK are actually backwards.

I believe Someone2 is telling the truth, but there's an extremely faint possibility that he's he's not.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:02 pm

Post by Streeflo »

The Fonz wrote: Like I say, I'll support an Xyzzy lynch, but not until we've gotten content from Primate/Raffles. Also, it bears repeating, undo, neither you nor I are cleared yet. So you really oughtn't to produce a list suggesting everyone but the two of us are lynch candidates.
Good post, and that caught my eye immediately about undo's list.
undo wrote:SK with protective powers in a Mini Normal Game? I doubt it.

Yeah, it would be good if Raffles posted more. And Primate too.
Just seems to be agreeing with TheFonz, the voice of the town at this moment. I'd still strongly prefer the xyzzy lynch for today, but I'm getting suspicious of undo for being mafia.

Primate is going to take 4 days to come back. Are we going to wait that long?
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:10 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Streeflo wrote:
someone2 wrote:Yes, I'm a special role, I'm the cop. Night 1, I investigated Primate and got an innocent result on him.
I don't know why, but i got the results of my investigations later,
that's why I was sospicious of Primate at the beginning of the game( little mistake of our Mod). I hammered Bob because I feared you were going to vote for Primate because of the Lynch-all-Liars thing. It was difficult for me to answer your questions because I didn't want to reveal my role, and that's what ruined me. Night 2 I investigated Aimee because she was reserved about voting Bob700, and I found it suspicious. however, I did not get any information, because, as you know, she has been killed during night 2. I hope I helped you during this game, 'cause i'll be dead this night or today. Good game everyone!
What was your result on Aimee. Innocent again? Your sanity is not guaranteed you know.

You realize there is a GF right.

I don't believe this post. My vote stays.

The bolded sentence I did myself. It's the only thing giving me slight hesitations.
I don't believe it because I am a cop. However, before this point I naturally assumed I was Sane or Insane, because SC informed me that my sanity was not guaranteed. However, this is where I started guessing that I might have been Paranoid, because a Sane and Paranoid cop seemed more likely than a lieing cop claiming scum and an Insane cop.
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:48 pm

Post by undo »

The Fonz wrote:Also, it bears repeating, undo, neither you nor I are cleared yet. So you really oughtn't to produce a list suggesting everyone but the two of us are lynch candidates.
Certainly you were not expecting me to suggest myself to be lynched? About you, I think you are town, that's all.
Streeflo wrote:I'd still strongly prefer the xyzzy lynch for today, but I'm getting suspicious of undo for being mafia.
What, now you are trying to move away the pressure onto me? In order to get people forgetting a bit about you?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:58 pm

Post by The Fonz »

undo wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Also, it bears repeating, undo, neither you nor I are cleared yet. So you really oughtn't to produce a list suggesting everyone but the two of us are lynch candidates.
Certainly you were not expecting me to suggest myself to be lynched?
It's not the fact that you didn't mention you or I as candidates, that's fair enough, what's troubling is that you included every single other player but us. That could be seen as buddying-up to me, whilst keeping your options wide open with regard to every other player in the game.
About you, I think you are town, that's all.
That would be more reassuring if I got the impression you thought me town due to having thoroughly analysed my contributions, rather than just because I defended you yesterday, which I fear is more likely the case.
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:49 am

Post by undo »

The Fonz wrote:rather than just because I defended you yesterday, which I fear is more likely the case
:lol: Not at all! And if you want me to be honest, I was suspicious of you in the beginning. You were acting like a defender of the justice, with helpful reasonings and well written posts - you could be a goon trying to pass for a saint townie.

But now I have no reason not to believe you are townie - and a very good one I might add.
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:51 am

Post by undo »

The Fonz wrote:That could be seen as buddying-up to me
Is that bad?
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:13 am

Post by xyzzy »

However, before this point I naturally assumed I was Sane or Insane, because SC informed me that my sanity was not guaranteed.
that doesn't make any sense.
However, this is where I started guessing that I might have been Paranoid, because a Sane and Paranoid cop seemed more likely than a lieing cop claiming scum and an Insane cop.
Why? Cop is a very good claim for scum; you can produce correct evidence at any time.
Certainly you were not expecting me to suggest myself to be lynched? About you, I think you are town, that's all.
I think he was getting at the fact that you were putting everyone on a list of people to be lynched. Obviously if we lynch everyone, you'll be the only one left, and - what role is it that has to be the last person alive? (However, it looks more like bussing to me...)
What, now you are trying to move away the pressure onto me? In order to get people forgetting a bit about you?
I have to agree; he's been doing that this whole game.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:30 pm

Post by Streeflo »

undo wrote:
Streeflo wrote:I'd still strongly prefer the xyzzy lynch for today, but I'm getting suspicious of undo for being mafia.
No, I'm trying to get xyzzy lynched and get an early start on Day 3.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:44 pm

Post by The Fonz »

There seem to be only four of us posting at the moment. Primate I can understand, and we might as well wait for him now. However, as regards everyone else:

Prods on CGS, Raffles, and someone2, please.

None of them have posted for a few days now.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:14 am

Post by xyzzy »

Are you trying to look scummy, or does it just come naturally?

You should never push for a quicklynch. Never. Never never never.
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:04 am

Post by someone2 »

I'm here, I just have nothing to say. I put my thoughts on Xyzzy and my vote will stay on him for now
Show
Hi!

Win as:
town:0/3
scum:0/0

Not very good heh?
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:16 pm

Post by Streeflo »

xyzzy wrote:
Are you trying to look scummy, or does it just come naturally?

You should never push for a quicklynch. Never. Never never never.
It hasn't been quick. The day is dragging and half the players aren't here.

(Must come naturally)
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:27 pm

Post by Raffles »

Back from camp of death doom and destruction. I did post this in V/LA though. :/ 1am, still havent been to bed yet, so this post maybe a bit spaced out.

Fonz, you are right. I haven't been paying a great deal of attention to this game, or any others for that matter. I think I found a limit of how many I can play at a time.

That said, not much has been going on in this game. I have other games which has more attention that needs to be paid.
Woof!
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:13 pm

Post by xyzzy »

I'm here, I just have nothing to say. I put my thoughts on Xyzzy and my vote will stay on him for now
Not having anything to say = scummy
It hasn't been quick. The day is dragging and half the players aren't here.

(Must come naturally)
Quality, not quantity, Streeflo.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:39 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Quality doesn't really help when you need 5 for a lynch and there's only 4 around (not counting the lynchee).
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:18 am

Post by undo »

We should think about something. It's been TWO days since the last post.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”