YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:23 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

[quote="AutumnEvenings"]Thanks Yogurt--knowing that you're not new makes me much more critical of you. Why are you picking "random" people for PBPA's? (Why are you doing those at all?) I'd like to know your top 2-3 suspects please.
quote]
You're welcome. Why am I picking random pepole from pbpa's? Well, Because I can. I dont see a problem of randomly doing it. I knew it needed a re-read of the thread, so I figured, why not start pbpa'ing? Besides, its not like its a crime. I pbpa'ed TCS because I have a vote on him so i could explain my vote. MBL was randomly chosen. My top 3? TCS, number 1, if you read my Pbpa. Its a lot of scattered names for 2 and 3, Like Shteven, Bm, Albert ETC. But, Right now, my vote is on TCS.
[color=red]├é┬Ñ├é┬░gůřť├â┼©├â┬Ñň├â
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:23 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

YogurtBandit wrote:
AutumnEvenings wrote:Thanks Yogurt--knowing that you're not new makes me much more critical of you. Why are you picking "random" people for PBPA's? (Why are you doing those at all?) I'd like to know your top 2-3 suspects please.
You're welcome. Why am I picking random pepole from pbpa's? Well, Because I can. I dont see a problem of randomly doing it. I knew it needed a re-read of the thread, so I figured, why not start pbpa'ing? Besides, its not like its a crime. I pbpa'ed TCS because I have a vote on him so i could explain my vote. MBL was randomly chosen. My top 3? TCS, number 1, if you read my Pbpa. Its a lot of scattered names for 2 and 3, Like Shteven, Bm, Albert ETC. But, Right now, my vote is on TCS.
ebwop.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:49 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Vote Count:

Shteven- 3 (Guardian, Albert B. Rampage, Glork)
Guardian- 3 (BattleMage, TCS, HackerHuck)
Albert B. Rampage- 2 (~N9V~, Shteven)
Yogurt Bandit- 2 (BeanBagBoy, Jack)
TCS- 1 (Yogurt Bandit)
~N9V~- 1 (MrBuddyLee)
BattleMage- 1 (Johhan)
Glork- 1 (Yosarian2)
BeanBagBoy- 1 (AutumnEvenings)

Not voting (3): HungryJoe, inHimshallibe, BillyTwilight

10 to lynch.
"LML = Mafia God" - Pie Is Good
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:04 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Alright, alright! I'm in. I'm gonna roll with an obligatory bandwagon vote of
Original Roll String: 1d2
1 2-Sided Dice: (1) = 1
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:04 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

...Shteven, it appears, and then reread.

vote: Shteven
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:21 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Battle Mage – 7 – Glork, BillyTwilight, Guardian, Haut Boy, HungryJoe, The Central Scrutinizer, yogurtbandit

This is the height of the BM wagon, which just has a bad feeling written all over it.

I really think there are like 2 scums in those voters, and I'll continue digging through my reread now...
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:28 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Through Page 5 and Glork seems to me to be trying way, way, way too hard. For some reason I'm willing to give yogurtbandit's on and off vote a pass - I'm still figuring out why.

I really don't like any of the early bandwagons.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:39 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:@ Beanbag: I wouldn't be worried about risking untimely lynchings until the votecount is about eight.
Wow, I read this sentence, and am compelled to revote before I'm done with my reread.

unvote; vote: TCS

It just sounds so sneaky. In my mind, I would say something like this so I could bury my vote better as a scum.

Just one of those things.

Oh, and I hope you all don't mind the string of posts that will be coming. If you do... /shrug... sorry.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:17 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Alright, up to page 14 and Guardian joins the ranks of my scumlist. Riding the fence like he gets paid to do it (concerning BM) and it's just... so... blatant. Scum, I say.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:37 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

... and done.

The replacers feel Town. Jack's posts have been so direct I can't see him being anything other than Town. MBL is just flat out good at being tricksy, but I think he's Town, too.

Battle Mage – 8 – Glork, BillyTwilight, Guardian, Haut Boy, HungryJoe, The Central Scrutinizer, yogurtbandit, beanbagboy
^^ someone unvoted before bbb's vote, but I quite frankly don't want to go back and look. OK, so like I said before I think this is a key wagon to scrutinize. I find it too odd and coincidental that Glork's list of scum off this wagon is completely different than mine. Glork, Guardian, and TCS - I
feel QUITE strongly
there's scum in that group. My vote is on TCS, which is cool with me.
Show

:

Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm

Post by Guardian »

AutumnEvenings wrote:
Guardian
is another player who's driving me insane. After making his first post (voting Glork for not catching all 5 scum already), he then twice followed Glork's vote (onto MBL and then BM), which I thought was really odd. I didn't like post 170--people who say there's nothing to comment on aren't helping things at all. And there's the weird switching all over the place on YougurtBandit in the space of like 5 posts, none of which featured any new posts by YB. Can't read you, don't like it.
You not being able to read me is a good thing for me whatever my alignment is. You are suspicious of me enough that I likely won't get NK'd but are not suspicious of me enough so that I will get lynched today. I used to think it was in everyone's best interests to look really, really pro-town all the time... but MeMe has begun to convince me otherwise in another thread. So go ahead, and not be able to read me. That's great for my team (the town).

Glork's reasoning is going a bit over the border of where MeMe would say I want people to think I am alignment wise, and all I can say is that the two posts you are FoS ing me for are both noise. I don't see any signal in either of them, other than restatement of my previous points. Sorry for making them?

InHim, of course I am riding the fence on BM... his posts are scummy, he makes it hard to follow his logic, yet then I think he is not scum. He has been an incredible frustration to me in this game in terms of discerning alignment.

Oh, and
FoS: TCS
I don't really find being suspicious of someone with absolutely no reason as scummy. I don't even find voting someone without any good reason as particularly scummy. But somewhere between voting, joining a wagon, and trying to drive a wagon and make it bigger, I draw the line and say that TCS trying to drive a wagon on me when he has no reason to think I am scummy... is scummy.

Schteven still doesn't seem like a bad vote, his case on Albert is bad, and he seems a bit OMGUSy. Albert's actions in pages like 13-16 are begining to make me think that he really is not that bad a lynch for today, though, especially after claiming vanilla. If we don't lynch him today, he will hang around the town like an unwanted ghost and plague us until he does die.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:41 am

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

Hee you're so right and yet so wrong... is that a scumtell?
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:06 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:Hee you're so right and yet so wrong... is that a scumtell?
Yougrt is confused
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:14 am

Post by Jack »

I think TCS is just being deliberately scummy, it seems like something he'd do. Doesn't mean he isn't actually scum.

AE seems a little insincere compared with last game. Like she's trying to copy her style but isn't quite succesful. Will wait and see on this one.
YogurtBandit wrote:You're welcome. Why am I picking random pepole from pbpa's? Well, Because I can. I dont see a problem of randomly doing it. I knew it needed a re-read of the thread, so I figured, why not start pbpa'ing? Besides, its not like its a crime.
I pbpa'ed TCS because I have a vote on him so i could explain my vote
. MBL was randomly chosen. My top 3? TCS, number 1, if you read my Pbpa. Its a lot of scattered names for 2 and 3, Like Shteven, Bm, Albert ETC. But, Right now, my vote is on TCS.
So your reread and pbpa had no chance of changing your mind on TCS, you had already decided you were going to vote him?

Scum like to do things "for no particular reason, just randomly" because then they don't have to provide any justification.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:46 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Jack wrote:I think TCS is just being deliberately scummy, it seems like something he'd do. Doesn't mean he isn't actually scum.

AE seems a little insincere compared with last game. Like she's trying to copy her style but isn't quite succesful. Will wait and see on this one.
YogurtBandit wrote:You're welcome. Why am I picking random pepole from pbpa's? Well, Because I can. I dont see a problem of randomly doing it. I knew it needed a re-read of the thread, so I figured, why not start pbpa'ing? Besides, its not like its a crime.
I pbpa'ed TCS because I have a vote on him so i could explain my vote
. MBL was randomly chosen. My top 3? TCS, number 1, if you read my Pbpa. Its a lot of scattered names for 2 and 3, Like Shteven, Bm, Albert ETC. But, Right now, my vote is on TCS.
So your reread and pbpa had no chance of changing your mind on TCS, you had already decided you were going to vote him?

Scum like to do things "for no particular reason, just randomly" because then they don't have to provide any justification.
No, more because I had voted TCS ofr jumping on Guardians Bandwagon then telling pepole to vote forGuardian. I then pbpa'ed him to further explain my vote and show more evidence.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:03 am

Post by Jack »

The thing is Yogurt, pbpa's are what you use when you want to convince other people that someone is scum (I was thinking it was odd that you would do a pbpa on someone you already were voting but it isn't really). But you should only try and convince people that someone is scum if
you
are convinced that they are scum, and I can't see how you can be convinced that TCS is scum. I also think your pbpa's don't have real substance and are intended to distract the town and make you look protown.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:10 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Jack wrote:The thing is Yogurt, pbpa's are what you use when you want to convince other people that someone is scum (I was thinking it was odd that you would do a pbpa on someone you already were voting but it isn't really). But you should only try and convince people that someone is scum if
you
are convinced that they are scum, and I can't see how you can be convinced that TCS is scum. I also think your pbpa's don't have real substance and are intended to distract the town and make you look protown.
Thats what I said. I did a pbpa on TCS to show why I thought he was scum and to show others of his scummy posts. Mbl I did because while it apppeared his posts were scummy, they really were not if you dug deeper into what MBL was trying to say, it was really town. I am convinced TCS is scum, and I did a pbpa to show others my arguement on wether or not TCS is scum or not. I did find it weird that TCS was considered very Protown in the first 8 Pages, then to me he got really scummy. Anyways, I was convinced he was scum because he voted guardian, then stopped to chaeck in and said "oh vote Guardian while you are at it".
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:17 am

Post by Jack »

unvote

I want to check on other people and I'm confusing myself with this pbpa thing.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:37 am

Post by Jack »

Okay, im doing a post by Post Analysis of Random pepoles. First, Who I have my vote on, TCS.
I did a pbpa on TCS to show why I thought he was scum and to show others of his scummy posts.
New Pbpa, This time on MBL( No specific reason, just picking randomly
Mbl I did because while it apppeared his posts were scummy, they really were not if you dug deeper into what MBL was trying to say, it was really town.
Right, leaving out my bias against pbpa's, this is clearly backtracking
Vote:yogurtBandit
. I'm still not sure
exactly
what it is about your pbpa's that makes them so scummy. Maybe someone else can help me put my finger on that.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:48 am

Jack is correct, I often act scummy on purpose.
possibly
comment."
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:49 am

EBWOP: I'm hesitant to vote yogurt because I get strong scum vibes from him in nearly EVERY game I'm in with him. So clearly my judgment is flawed in his case.
possibly
comment."
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:28 am

Post by HackerHuck »

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:Jack is correct, I often act scummy on purpose.
Weren't you the one proposing the metagame lynch on BM for purposefully acting scummy when he's town?
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:35 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Why? you're supposed to help the town, not get yourself lynched. Even if you join bandwagons and tell pepole to join them just because, Thats on purpose? That causes me to do this.

Confirm Vote: TCS
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:37 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

EBWOP: Also, As HackerHuck said, you have voted two diffrent pepole 3 times for acting scummy on purpose. Youeven said you could not stoma ch that play. Well, then good luck stomaching your own play, you naughty Hypocrite.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:46 am

Post by Guardian »

Jack wrote:I think TCS is just being deliberately scummy, it seems like something he'd do. Doesn't mean he isn't actually scum.
OK, so
first
, you propose a metagame lynch on BattleMage because you are incredibly frustrated about how he acts unreadable, and
second
, you say that,
just like BattleMage
, you act deliberately scummy so that people can't get a read on you. This is more than a little scummy hypocrisy.

HOS: TCS

I still get a town vibe from YB. I always get a town vibe from him though. Unless he replaces obvscum. Yeah. :?.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”