Haunted Mansion| GAME OVER (Feedback?)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:09 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

/in
Sounds fun
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:44 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Okay I'll get the game going with a
Move: Doll Room
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:45 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

or someone will post while I'm posting :D
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:51 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Yeah, well I can carry around when of those dolls whose eyes seem to follow you :D ... just hope I don't see Chucky. :shock:
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:01 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Eteocles wrote:
Move: Doll Room

Maybe we should all pair up to keep an eye on eachother.
Eek, someone other than me
Move: Mirror Room
Because a shard of a mirror may give me bad luck for breaking the mirror, but I can defend myself better than with a doll.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:10 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Wouldn't a ghost want to be with someone to take them down? Alone I am completly safe as long asI stay alone.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:29 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

or one of them pushed a button that triggered a trap that hurt one of them, and they're both innocent.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:22 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Something else, the rules say if a person in the same room as you uses an item you see the item they used, but nothing about abilities, and therefore some or all abilities may be seen but not show who used it, it may just say something like a flash of light hits someone and they die from it.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:13 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Okay, missed that, but it says a smidgen of a chance, meaning they will not always be seen, and it says if you use it On the person, if someone exorcised a ghost, the ghost could say that the priest used a ghost ability on him. Also a ghost could use his ability on someone and say he exorcised the person.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

It never said you can't find those items in rooms, maybe the owner kept a bible by the bed you could take, or had some silver swords hanging in the main room for decoration, you know the crossed swords and shield things. There are plenty of ways to fake a role.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:07 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Occult wrote:Don't forget the mod also wrote....
Occult wrote:Hi, my name is Occult and I'm an alcoholic. My hobbies include causing paranoia and playing various sports.
I've been committed to mental institutions seven times in last year (with seven breakouts I might add).
My favorite animal is the cat and my favorite color is blue.
Hey, me too.

Anyhow, We're probably safer as individuals or groups of 3+.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:19 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

searching also.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:00 am

Post by YagamiLight »

johhan wrote:
Occult wrote:Also, I handed out some weird crap last turn. If you got something that was average and normal...... You screwed.
:x . That's all I have to say. Anyway...

Owch:
Player Statistics wrote:Hadhfand

7 HP
Condition: There is a large piece of glass lodged into his right eye.
and wtf?
Player Statistics wrote:Yagami light

13 HP
Condition: He is now a 7 foot tall clown. He has Extremely Long and Sharp teeth that prevents him from not smiling. He has an aura around him that makes everyone within 5 feet of him feel like they are being raped by a gang of Demonic Clowns while being eaten alive from the inside by satanic midgets holding giant vats of acid(Trust me it's an Unpleasant aura).
johhan notices Yagami walk into the room (or just get thrown in from the locked room he was somehow residing :p ) and makes his exit swift. Or as swift as he can with a giant claymore strapped to his back.
move: the winery
I got attacked by a clown mask that jumped on my face.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:06 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Xdaamno wrote:
YagamiLight wrote: I got attacked by a clown mask that jumped on my face.
Sure you did :P
I did, and apparently I"m possessed by the demonic clown in the mask. anyhow
Move Doll Room
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:06 am

Post by YagamiLight »

EBWODP
oops,
Move Doll Room
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:09 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I don't know, I"m just trying anyways, for all I know I"m not moving myself at all right there, just posting that I would like to move. Like asking the clown permission. Just thought I would try, and I want to get away form people, but every room seems to be occupied by at leasy one person and less I missed something.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:10 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Shanba wrote:Even if Yagami is telling the truth, I don't want to be near someone who's possessed by a clown mask anyway.
Exactly why I'm hoping to be alone. because no one wants to be in a room with a giant clown that looks hungry.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:12 am

Post by YagamiLight »

k
Bathroom
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:16 am

Post by YagamiLight »

When I looked I looked for a room without the red thinking all the red where people.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:49 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Everyone should try to avoid where I end up, I mean, I look demonic, I'm likely to try and eat you or something, or maybe I'll pass on the mask, that would be nice.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:01 am

Post by YagamiLight »

johhan wrote:
YagamiLight wrote:Everyone should try to avoid where I end up, I mean, I look demonic, I'm likely to try and eat you or something, or maybe I'll pass on the mask, that would be nice.
I wonder if smacking you with my claymore would help :p
Probably, but that would kill me not the mask controlling me, maybe someone else would be attacked by it.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:24 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Xdaamno wrote:Yagami, you seem to know an awful lot about this mask :P
I'm just guessing based on the pm.

Jordan, I have no control over myself, so I can't stay if the mask decides to move me, so you have to follow me around if i move.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:15 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Maybe Khelvaster isn't alowed to talk? because he's locked in or something.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:19 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I wonder if its friendly? I mean me and it or both possessed by something.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:41 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Khelvaster wrote:This moved so fast....

I found a rusty nail btw. It sucks. I'm going to lurk in my bloody cage room and pray no ghosts come along...
What do you mean lurk, aren't you locked in?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:05 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I still think everyone should just avoid me... I think Jdodge just wants to be the demonic clown.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:21 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

After the attack part it says i found the Demonic Clown Mask, and that I'm now possessed by its ghost.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

johhan wrote:
YagamiLight wrote:After the attack part
What attack part?
The attack part where it attacks from behind, knocking me down, attaches itself to my face, and possess/transforms me.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:52 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Mokina wrote:Nah... I'm just volunteering the ghost-slaying item I found. Remember the point is to survive, and the ghosts are the ones trying to kill us.
The thing is I'm not a ghost, I'm an innocent possessed by one, so the ghost damage may not be what is used, the innocent might.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:13 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Wait, so your volunteering to use the innocent slaying item you found on me? I don't think I want that, even if I am possessed by an uncontrollable demonic clown now.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:13 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Nevermind miss read thinking JDodge was Mokina in that last post.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:31 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Nope, I'm innocent which is why I wanted to make sure earlier that any weapons used on me have low innocent damage.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:50 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Grek is right; Mokina has a ghost killing weapon, maybe it can kill the doll nice and quick.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:33 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I like curry. I can have dinner and get the mask removed in one go. :D
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:58 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I like chucky, but we could also call it Tifany.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:51 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Khelvaster wrote:So, if I just sit around in the bloody cage room, I'll be fine?
Well if what you do is a mistake, I don't know if it is or isn't as of now, then just remeber my sig.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:30 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Are you throwing tasty curry at me? My favorite is Thai Pineapple Chicken Curry.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:23 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I think he's saying Coolbot is a ghost and no one is listening.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:37 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I'm not an evil big doll, i'm an innpocent possessed by a demonic clown ghost... I guess they're pretty similar.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:49 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Khelvaster wrote:Wait...ghosts aren't evil? I thought ghosts were mafia, and priests were like another band of townies...
Ghosts are evil like the mafia, and the priest are like vigs, except they don;t care about town so they are like SK's too.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:43 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Well, no more mask... Back to the mirror room... on second thought time to hide under the bed
Move: Master Bedroom
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:37 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Maybe it's because you hit the stomach, look at the servants quarters, everyone has different damage depending on where it hit.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:56 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Yeah, how much does it do to ghosts?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #43) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:40 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I'm sure the knife has some amount of damage to ghosts, the claymore does 2.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:53 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I've deicided that the evil clown may have been on to something, so I'm going to follow its leave and
move: Greenhouse
. There might be something worthwhile to search for.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:37 am

Post by YagamiLight »

If your going to check him here, then I"m going to
move: Dining Room
with Blue Zebra.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:27 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Because the mansion is shielded by magic ghost energy.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:39 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Yeah, I woke up confused with curry dripping off my face, so I don't know if it is dead or hiding there, then again, Mokina could use the Exorcism book to remove it if it gets one of you.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:37 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

The mirror room is where the mask originated.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:04 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

the musical is Rocky Horror Picture Show, my dad absolutley loves it.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:07 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Oh and I think we have between half a day and a day left, but I may be wrong.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:01 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Bring it too life, maybe it eats ghosts.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:17 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I liked the Americanized Light better, though I always hated the Americanizing of names like that... I think it's americanized, it may be to english in general.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:25 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I know, and when Americanized a lot of the time they translate the name too.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:29 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I would have thought the same of the doll, but it didn't do anything.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:47 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Doll Room
Blackberry

10 HP
Condition: Looks Healthy without any scars or wounds
-----------------------------------------------
Fifi C. Trixibelle

5 HP
Condition: Its a Doll....
-----------------------------------------------

Nothing exciting here.
I assumed it did nothing based on this.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:54 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Someone check out the corpse in the master bedroom next chance we get... preferably someone with a weapon.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:52 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I saw it in the room thing occult did, and I thought I was confirmed innocent after the curry thing but your welcome to check me with the exorcism book.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:54 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

EBWODP
someone may want to exam it to see if maybe it was cool, he did disappear afterall, after investigation it may turn out to be him, and I'm not because I have no defense at all right now because of the mask thing.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:13 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

JDodge threw curry in my face to remove the mask, maybe it was freshly cooked, I honestly don't know why I got burns, but that's what happened. I still say anyone can retest me, as long as its not with the bazooka, claymore, shotgun, or anything else with large innocent damage.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:20 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Blue zebra, just a tip, the Greenhouse may have a demonic ghost clown, due to that being where I lost its mask.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:57 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Khelvaster wrote:
Shanba wrote:What I want to knowis how he managed to overcome the giant robots. I think this confirms the priest theory
Well, as you all know, I had a rusty nail. The nail does one damage to innocents and priests, 0 damage to ghosts, and helps me with hiding. I hid to see what coolboy would do, then I searched. The hands attacked coolboy, then the robots came and started raping me. One of them stepped on the nail, and then they stopped raping me, smacked me up a bit, and left. It was the wierdest thing I've ever seen a mod PM me :shock:.

Also, the cage opened after the movement phase. It was a 1-turn trap.
Based on what Khel said here, it sounds like Cool's atack didn't even go through.

Oh, and searching.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:31 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Khel we do not know Coolbot's attack was ineffective, it could be that his attack never even went through with the hands grabbing him, and that is what I think happened because you say there was no mention of the attack in your pm.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:04 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

With the armor, we should look at it like this, 0 or 1 is innocent, 0-2 priest, 0-5 but explodes ghost. Basically because we don't know how much it will depend we can only say if he's ghost or not, not priest or innocent.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #64) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:43 am

Post by YagamiLight »

johhan wrote:
Khelvaster wrote:well, I figure you and whoever else is in the room will both see that someone else tried something funky before I attacked, if I end up attacking, so I will be justified in defending.
So, you're going to get to wait and see if anyone else attacked you before deciding to attack? Just how will you do that?
This makes absolutely no sense. and you're not an innocent, you're a question mark, suspected ghost/priest by a lot of these people. which is why
I'm stabbing you with my fork. Unless you're a ghost, in which case it's supposed to explode. 1 dmg to an innocent, 2 to a priest and 5 to a ghost.
Xdaamo the damage is in bold.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #65) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:55 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Khel the part that you say is sarcasm, is how I would see it. In my eyes it seems that the ghosts would have to stick together more, because they are either alone or with another ghost when they are pushing the trap buttons to avoid being seen by innocents and priests.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:09 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Of course it's Eteocles, who else would be last. :wink:
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #67) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:38 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I'm sad now, Eteocles should be last, always last. That way his name shall always be in the thread title.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #68) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:47 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Well then it's fine if hes never last again, as long as he is named in the thread title. :D
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:21 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Xdaamno wrote:
Khelvaster wrote:If you didn't get that I was being humorous, I think you're on the butcher block ;)
No, you're joke just sucked >.>

Nobody's actually going to kill anythough though because otherwise you're a confirmed priest/ghost or you're risking your life :P

Still, I don't get what's so bad about priests anymore. It dosen't actually look like they can do much damage to us...
Yeah it seems like priests are just vigs, they have the power to get the town but they want the ghosts. Town and Priests should work together to take down the ghosts.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:05 am

Post by YagamiLight »

YOu know though, I forgot that nopt only do they exercise but they have the sword, and other things, so I would have to agree with Shanba, one of those items might be used on an innocent to heal the priest or superpower him or something.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:45 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Khelvaster wrote:John was lying about his fork. He stuck me with it, mokina exorcised me, and I still didn't take any damage. I escaped before the blood hurt me.
Wait, what was he lying about? Explain.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:46 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

EBWODP
I can now see invisible things.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:48 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

EBWOTP
sorry about the triple post but its called the lens of truth and works during the day so I"m going to look around starting with
Move: Mystery Room
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #74) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:12 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Oops, thought you had already locked stuff, well then instead I'll
Move Great Hall
to see if anything invisible is around us when we are moved from a locked room.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #75) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:18 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

In inclined to believe Khel right now, because Khel has 3 life, and Johhan probably didn't think the armor would defend so much, and I doubt it would defend more than 5.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #76) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:27 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Also I used my lens in the Great Hall, Xdaamo has an old man following him, Haut Boy has an ANgelic Creature floating above his shoulder, and ther is A head by the Chandelier smiling at me. Also, I've found out that i have a chance of being attacked by invisible things whenever I use it. Any room/person anyone wants checked?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:35 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

okay,
Move Mirror Room
then I'll go to the Master bedroom to check TheGreg and Grek's corpse, the one he's carrying I mean.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:36 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

EBWODP
ALso, I"m a little worried about coolbot with that bug in his ear.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:55 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

JDodge, there is a strange creature standing behind you with 8 legs, not like a spiders, wrapped around its own body like a cocoon, a deformed human face with 2 tentacles coming out of its mouth, one on you and one on Fifi. Fifi is staring right at it. Now I'm going to
Move Master Bedroom
to use it once more today, because I"m nervous about being attacked. If anyone wants me to look anywhere I still might, I"m just going to start being careful.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:02 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I think it might link you to her. Maybe you give her life.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:20 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

When I said check your corpse I meant the one you holding to make sure you don't have something following you like its ghost.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:22 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Oh, I already am.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #83) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:43 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Yeah, Coolbot, your on your own for a while, I don't want to be infected. On another note, I wonder if I can see what the mystery room really looks like. Can't wait for it to be unlocked.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #84) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:55 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Grek you don't want to know what I say, run as far away as possible, just run.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #85) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:55 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

EBWODP
And fear that corpse
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:57 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Based on that, I"m going to
Move Winery
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:21 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

The Greg wrote:
Grek wrote:I saw TheGreg push a switch. I think it cuased whatever it going on in the Lounge.
This is true, and I apologize. I was searching the room and a seductive voice whispering in my ear coaxed me to push the switch. Yagami, did you perhaps see anything that could be construed as "seductive" in the Master Bedroom? Maybe a succubus or siren?
No, what I saw was 8 faceless bodies lined single file behind Grek dressed like they're going to a funeral, 2 of which moved to behind me after they saw I saw them and more hands then I can count reaching out from under the bed for Grek... and, oh yeah, the corpse Grek is carrying looked at me and smiled.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:51 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

It says it sees invisible stuff, and I scan rooms, and got the great hall were you are when I saw the things following Haut Boy, Xdaamno, and that floating head.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:53 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

EBWODP
For all I know these things have absolutely nothing to do with innocence and just what's been done, like I suspect with Grek.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #90) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:07 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

It's a bad idea to have large groups in one place, because of traps. Also, does it do anything to innocents? You never actually said anything about that part.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #91) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:38 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I"ve told everything I've seen, I looked around the Great Hall, Mirror room, and Master bedroom, with ROTW, Omegasgiev, Pbug, HautBoy, Xdaamno,Wizardcat, Mokina, Johhan, Khelvaster,Autoload, ChaosOmega,JordanA24, blackberry, JDodge, Fifi, TheGreg, and Grek in one of the rooms at some point.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #92) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:46 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Jordan, I don't really want to search alot because I have a chance of being attacked. KHel, I thought about searching the bathroom, and my first thought was Bloody Mary, I'll probably end up searching just to find out if I"ll see her.
Move Bathroom
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #93) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:23 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Everybody, during my check of the bathroom, first off, the invisible makes it sound far more dangerous than any other room, with chains hanging from the wall, blood and bodies in every tub, and a giant bloody table in the center with assorted knives. Also I saw a God of Death floating over Blue Zebra's shoulder and it said he was completely aware of it. And I got attacked and my organs removed.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #94) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:50 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I'm not sure I want to trust Blue Zebra right now if he has a God of Death he's aware of, and also,
Move Winery
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #95) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:03 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I just looked again, and it never said they removed them all, also it said that 8 legged demon with the tentacles coming out it's mouth attached me to Blue Zebra's Death God.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #96) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:06 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I"m going to
Move Library
, also the winery what looks like servants moving among the wine bottles, also the bottles are oozing blood.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #97) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:07 am

Post by YagamiLight »

EBWODP
Wizardcat, I think killing Fifi might kill JDodge, because I think their lives are connected, that would explain how the same thing touched me and the Death God and I lived after lossing my organs.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #98) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:13 am

Post by YagamiLight »

JDodge wrote:I think you're hiding something.
I'm just trying to figure out how I survived.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #99) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:15 am

Post by YagamiLight »

JDodge wrote:
YagamiLight wrote:EBWODP
Wizardcat, I think killing Fifi might kill JDodge, because I think their lives are connected, that would explain how the same thing touched me and the Death God and I lived after lossing my organs.
You think I lost something?
No, I think your life is connected to Fifi now, like she's a vodoo doll that when hit hits you.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #100) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:19 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I don't know how I survived, plus, in this game ghosts aren't our typical ghosts, given that they can't go through things, swords and such hurt them, it seems to me that it's possible I"m tied to the death god, given that the same thing that touched you and Fif did the same to me and the death god.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #101) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:20 am

Post by YagamiLight »

EBWODP
Blue Zebra wrote:I think the reason Yagami survived is because this game is wierd.
exactly
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #102) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:21 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Yeah, people posted between those too quickly.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #103) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:24 am

Post by YagamiLight »

We don't know she's actually following me, to check I"m gonig to
move greenhouse
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #104) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:48 am

Post by YagamiLight »

autoload wrote:I had a heart attack and lost 6 HP.
Wait, just noticed this, what gave you the heart attack.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #105) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:46 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Yeah, I realized that but was only just now able to get back on after asking.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #106) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Mokina wrote:
YagamiLight wrote:Also I used my lens in the Great Hall, Xdaamo has an old man following him, Haut Boy has an ANgelic Creature floating above his shoulder, and ther is A head by the Chandelier smiling at me. Also, I've found out that i have a chance of being attacked by invisible things whenever I use it. Any room/person anyone wants checked?
I have an odd suspicion I'm being watched by a vampire. Seriously.
I didn't see anything near you when you where in the Great hall when I searched it, unless that floating head thing is it.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #107) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:36 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Okay, now I"m scared, Fifi
is
following me.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #108) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:16 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Sure,
Move Submerged Great Hall
. Anyone got something good to kill Fifi with, I don't like be followed.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #109) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:29 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Okay, in the submerged Great Hall, there are a bunch of faceless demons with lanterns holding blue ghost fire doing a ritual around some demonic symbols glowing on the floor, and I see more glowing through the darkness. they are too busy to notice me, and it looks like they only just started. In the center of the circle closest to me, I see something similar to a transparent woman, completely covered in burns.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #110) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:33 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

EBWODP
Everything seems so evil, I'm going to
Move Winery
because it seemed relatively safe.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #111) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:40 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Grek wrote:That sounds like the thing TheGreg described. Are the faceless ghosts still after me?
Did I miss something? TheGreg described something like this already? Also, the Ghosts Are still following you single file, I just didn't say anything, because I thought you would assume so with the body latched onto you.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #112) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:42 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Oh, you mean the seductive voice. It's possible, and that means that the same thing may happen to more people.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #113) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:43 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

EBWODP
well, too slow
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #114) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:05 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Actually, I was thinking that, but there is no way to know for sure.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #115) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:43 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Wait, how do you know? Occult said Fifi's a ghost, so she should take the exorcism's ghost damage.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #116) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:15 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Fifi didn't move to the Winery, so she's not following me, at least not anymore.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #117) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:28 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Well, I think I'll tell my theory to try and protect the rest of town, I think its like the doll thing switching weapons, she'll follow until she's in a room with someone else, then switch, that's what it looks like so far.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #118) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:27 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Yeah, BZ, check the Death Note rules, some of them allow you to control people before death, but there are also rules about having one persons death affect someone, like saying have George give bill all his money before a heart attack would just kill them both of heart attacks.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #119) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:13 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Eteocles has lost his specialness.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #120) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:58 am

Post by YagamiLight »

You should try time too and control too, just to see how much control you have in this game like Yagami did in the anime.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #121) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:43 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I"m searching the Winery.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #122) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:00 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Shanba, what did you do?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #123) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:40 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Grek wrote:The body started moving and drawing satanic symbols on the walls with blood and it got dark. I didn't see anything else.
Yeah, that's what I saw, wonder where me and you are.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #124) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:08 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Blue Zebra wrote:
Guzame wrote:BZ,what did you do exactly,if I may ask?
I made Shanba blow himself up.

Move: Master Bedroom
Wait a minute, no one found this odd? He says he
made
Shanba blow himself up. BZ, how?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #125) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:05 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Right now I think Eteocles or BB are ghosts, if you mean where I am then no. And Occult, I know I am.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #126) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:09 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

EBWODP oh, and on ghosts, I'm a little suspicious of BZ saying he
made
Shanba blow himself up.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #127) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:48 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Oh that's right, and Eteocles the Winery is locked, BB is in Servant Quarters.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #128) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:44 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Grek, I'm going to stay here, this is where we came in, this is where we can probably leave... or the mirror world where Mokina entered, but I don't want to go to the demons.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Just noticed the corpse is in there with me, so
Move: Forbidden Forest
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #130) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:41 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

The burn in the servants quarters has been there since Occult added flavor, I don't know why JDodge is pale but I am because of the bathroom thing, and BZ said Fifi bit him. I want to know what your vital information is to prove more than one group of ghosts, as I think you are ghost.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #131) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:43 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

EBWODP
Also, I think Jordan is burnt like that from being ghost hit by Khel's sword.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #132) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:44 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Blackberry wrote:
3 People are burned (there is a burnt-down room somewhere in da house aka ghosts die by fire?) <--- random ideas that may not be true

2 People are pale and 1 has a Bite mark (vampires anyone?) <--- random ideas that may not be true

There is more to this game than meets the eye.

To start with, I have vital information that leads me to believe there is
more than 1 group of ghosts.
What makes you think they were ghosts?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (isolation #133) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:47 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Oh, but they weren't burnt from the begining, they became burnt during the game, and the room has been burnt since flavor was added, so I don't think so. The ghosts wont show signs of their death or we would have saw them at the begining of the game.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #134) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:53 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I'll explain again, When I searched the bathroom with my lens of truth i got attacked and had organs removed. Like I explained later, I don't know how I survived, if I have organs left or what.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #135) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:53 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Why do you believe there are 2 groups?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #136) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:55 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Isn't it.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #137) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:11 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Hadhfang wrote:There seemsto be a lot of people in the nursery. Probaby a safe place to be is in a large group.

Stay: Nusery
We talked about this already with the hunting group at the begining. It's probably a bad idea because the ghosts probably have traps like the one that flooded the lounge with blood.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (isolation #138) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:14 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Khelvaster wrote:hadhfang, that is the worst idea ever. I suspect you as being a ghost...I just said I was going to go kill Blackberry unless I get some good explanations of what happened. Blackberry probably needs some ghost backup for defense. Stay away from me, please.
I have t agree with Khel on the ghost bit, because if you had wanted to be in a big group, there is the same amount of people in the great hall, and your staying with BB who seems to be ghost.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #139) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:49 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Well, I haven't tried moving since then.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #140) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:29 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Eteocles wrote:
Hadhfang wrote:
Eteocles wrote:
I would like to proove that you are a ghost but ther eis no feasible way of doing that at the moment.
Besides the fact that he admited to being one?
Well it could all be part of some elaborate ploy...
By a priest or an innocent? What?
I could see a priest doing it to try and draw the ghosts out to exorcise. AN innocent not so much, as we probably take more damage from a lot of things, like the claymore or bazooka.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #141) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:34 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Yeah, he did already tell us. That's why BB claimed in the first place.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #142) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:27 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Wait, it's within the power of the Deathnote to make him do that. The first person who had a heart attack didn't die, so write something like he tells his power and who his allies are then has a heart attack.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (isolation #143) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:07 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

It might, it's worth a try.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #144) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:16 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

What's Khel then?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (isolation #145) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:46 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Hadhfang wrote:I'll bite for now
casper
blackberry, mainly because I don't have any weapons with multiple uses at the moment. I would like to proove that you are a ghost but ther eis no feasible way of doing that at the moment.

Of course Eteclos could also be a ghost or somethign and if he attacks me then I have no idea if it was you or him. It's a shame that the movement phase finished before you said this, otherwise you and me (or someone else who isn't me) could have gone into a room that was unoccupied.
I thought this might be the clue.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (isolation #146) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:35 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Yeah, BB said someone hinted at him that he was ghost (D in his last post), and I thought this might be the post.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #147) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:27 am

Post by YagamiLight »

In his red post he said Jordan was his partner, and there were only 2 of them so he thinks there are multiple groups of ghosts.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #148) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:59 am

Post by YagamiLight »

YagamiLight wrote:Wait, it's within the power of the Deathnote to make him do that. The first person who had a heart attack didn't die, so write something like he tells his power and who his allies are then has a heart attack.
Exactly why I said this.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #149) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:18 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Then why was that the information you chose to try and use?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #150) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:21 am

Post by YagamiLight »

He said someone hinted to him.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #151) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:06 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Yeah, I though Hadhfang was ghost because of his casper post, not for the crossed off casper, but for wanting to be in the room alone with BB.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #152) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:00 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Personally, I don't think we should trust him either, we should use the death note to have him give us the traps, and locations of the switches.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #153) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:50 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

But, it works in the anime/manga, stuff like gives me this and dies, Yagami uses it like that, like right a letter and have a heart attack, find the nearest bathroom to die in.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #154) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:38 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

What makes you think he's not innocent, priest, or ghost?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #155) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:01 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I noticed, but thats were BB is probably getting at.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (isolation #156) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:22 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Blackberry wrote:Why don't you just look at Jordan's body and find his map? :P

Killing me doesn't tell you who ghosts are...
He was turned into ash, so the map probably was too.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (isolation #157) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:47 am

Post by YagamiLight »

They do? I thought it was from what he was killed with.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #158) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:51 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I think he found Excalibur and Aurthur's armor, or something like that.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #159) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:42 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

JDodge, to be fair, thats not a question but a command. But I agree that BB needs to just tell us what it is already.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #160) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:51 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Questions end in question marks, so it should be...
Tell us what it is or shut up about it? We get the point.
:D
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #161) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:45 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Wow, glad I'm not in the mansion. I think I saw that old man, but I'm not sure.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (isolation #162) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:58 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Read Occult's post, its post 1157.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #163) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:59 am

Post by YagamiLight »

More fun to make him find it himself.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (isolation #164) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:15 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Thats not necessarily true, they could have just been forgotten about.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #165) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:16 am

Post by YagamiLight »

The only uninjured person is thegreg.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (isolation #166) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:22 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Yours might be similar.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #167) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:28 am

Post by YagamiLight »

It might take someone else's life and give it to you.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (isolation #168) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:06 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I just saw a Twilight Zone where this woman lived forever by having a beetle she put on someone, it sucked out their life turning them to dust, then she put it on her and it gave the life to her making her younger. Thats what gave me the idea.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #169) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:14 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I don't think JDodge is a ghost, because the rules say each ghost has a unique ability, so you wouldn't have the same as him. Also, the old man thing was not from a switch, I saw the old man following him earlier and stated it.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #170) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:02 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

EBWODP
I just looked again and noticed you were talking about the fireballs for the switch thing. I think either BB or another ghost pulled a switch, or maybe it is BZ's ability, and he is a ghost. of these I would go with a switch.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #171) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:09 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Khelvaster wrote:JDodge, you are a terrible liar. I'm killing you tonight.

Priests: I suggest you all group-exorcise someone who is near full health.
What makes you so sure JDodge is lying? BB thinks JDodge is a ghost because of the curry, but the rules say each ghost gets a unique ability, so they wouldn't both have curry attacks.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #172) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:35 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

JDodge wrote:
Khelvaster wrote:The Greg: I suggested some priests exorcise you. Assuming an exorcism is 4 damage, 2 of them on you will be enough to cripple you, and you can then be hunted down at our leisure. I am convinced JDODGE is a ghost, and I will kill him. You I am unsure about, but I suspect.
Allow me to ask this:

ARE YOU RETARDED OR SOMETHING?

We have people who can
PROVE
things without killing me. YOU are just angry because I caught you, ghost-boy.
I don't think either of you are ghosts. I think Khel is something else like BB said, like a pope or posessed by something holy or something, and you I'm not sure, I'm just not getting ghost mainly from the reasoning BB is giving, but no one seems to care that the rules said ghost abilities are unique, and I think BB's flaming curry will do more than yours did.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #173) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:42 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I missed your question, and I didn't know your's damage so I couldn't know they where the same. I probably only took 1 damage because I was possessed by the clown mask.
In the end, I still don't think that him having curry would make him ghost because it does say the abilities are unique, and the place you are strong is the servants quarter, so you can find an item like the ability there. It's probably similar with all the ghosts.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #174) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:21 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Actually, BB was talking about JDodge throwing the curry in my face.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (isolation #175) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:14 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I can't do anything about it, but I agree. I don't believe two ghosts would have the same ability given the rules, but that is his argument for why JDodge is ghost. Also, I agree that it seems he is using losing his items as an excuse to not prove what he said about Khel, though I'm not so sure he is ghost, priest or innocent either.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (isolation #176) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:47 am

Post by YagamiLight »

BB was probably planning something like this the whole time, just waiting for a time to hit as many innocents and priests as possible. I mean Xdamno's right, BB's playing to win, convince us to take out enough non-ghosts as possible before we kill him, he tried to get us to kill JDodge, which I am against just because BB brought it up and used the curry as the reasoning when the rules say powers are unique.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #177) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:49 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I couldn't do anything, I had no control with that mask.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (isolation #178) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:56 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Honestly, no argument about that.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (isolation #179) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:33 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Hey, today's 7/7/7, and it's supposed to be lucky, and as a bonus, it's your birthday (Happy Birthday).
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (isolation #180) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:23 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I see priest's more like Vig's. Also, innocents win by surviving and thus would be pro-self, priests win by killing the ghosts and thus are Anti-ghost, and ghosts win by eliminating the strange visitors and are thus pro-ghost. Based on this, he would have to be a priest or something new if he's pro-innocent.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #181) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:44 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Xdaamno wrote:Eh, I'm not so sure about this 'something else' crap.
Mod wrote: Basiclly, you are either a ghost, Priest or an Innocent. The ghosts (which
are a team) attempt to kill off the rest of the players. While the preists run around attempting to kill off all the ghosts. The innocents try to stay alive and will get items that allow them to attack or defend themselves.
In no way is it implied that you can be anything else apart from those 3, weasel wording or not, so I find it impossible. The only reason you'd have to say you were 'something else' and not be able to say what it is, is to be a ghost to cover yourself up.

Hitlist:

Blackberry
The Greg
Khelvaster
The way I see it, this game is so strange that it is possible for something to happen and change you into something else but it would probably be a special version of one of the three, like a demon for ghosts or a bishop for priests. I still don't trust those three on your list though. BB is a confirmed ghost. With Khel, something just doesn't seem right with how he is going with everything BB says. The Greg, I just haven't been sure of, but have been a little suspicious of.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (isolation #182) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:35 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

You, Mokina, and I are still in the Dreamworld.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (isolation #183) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Eteocles wrote:I am still thinking there is only one scumgroup. And this is just a ruse to distract us and kill off innocent priests in the process. I don't think we have killed any ghosts yet, I think Jordan may not have been a ghost. What evidence do we have that Jordan was a ghost other than blackberry saying so?
The fact that he turned to dust could be one. But your right, we don't know for sure, it could have been an ability that Khel did that turned him to dust.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (isolation #184) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:47 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Grek, who in the mansion do you consider most untouchable by innocents ? I mean, who should you
not
attack if you are innocent ?

(Edited the quote out because of irrelevence)

Double Edit: Yagami, same question to you.
Didn't notice the question to me. I think we should start by killing the people who seem most dangerous right now, such as BB who has claimed ghost, and Khel, though it seems dangerous just to be in his room with the power he has. After them, I'm not sure, I would reread when we arrive there to make decisions.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (isolation #185) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:35 am

Post by YagamiLight »

No one, he stuck with me and Mokina in the Dreamworld.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1325 (isolation #186) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:42 am

Post by YagamiLight »

JDodge threw curry in my face, only had it for a single day.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #187) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:50 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Well, he didn't remove all of the extra, only 1 hit point oddly. That nights pm had said I had woke up with 3rd degree burns on my face and no clue what happened, so I think it was just the fact that it was an attack to the face.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #188) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:53 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I searched the bathroom after finding the lens of truth, to see the invisible things, something grabbed me and proceeded to remove my organs. You should probably look at my posts soon to see the invisible things in the rooms I checked, and the ones following people.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (isolation #189) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:10 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Didn't say, just said there was one following him.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (isolation #190) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:30 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I'm not a heretic. I have a feeling that that comes from being a priest first. I was innocent and changed, but am not an not like an SK. Essentially, I'm still an innocent, but got an ability that allows me to determine if someone is ghost or not, but I receive some damage if I hit a ghost. Innocents/priests receive none.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (isolation #191) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:13 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

What happened? I got beaten up and blacked out by a faceless cult, and woke up in a place that looks like the great hall, but with rotted, blood stained walls.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (isolation #192) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:36 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Dammit. We have to find a way to kill JDodge and Blackberry. Yagami, what weapons do you have ?
No weapons whatsoever.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #193) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:37 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Awesome, I'm in 2 places at once. I have the lens of truth that lets me see invisible things.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (isolation #194) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:45 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Grek wrote:The demon killed 5 people in 1 turn. Lets make sure it doesn't kill 5 more.
I'm just avoiding it.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (isolation #195) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Autoload's dead.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (isolation #196) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:53 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Someone may have picked it up, I think that's what he had been getting at. Also,
Move Masterbedroom
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (isolation #197) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:54 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

EBWODP
the evil one.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #198) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:12 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I'm going to
Move Kitchen
after reading the descriptions, originally I had only read the entrance to the evil mansion was through the master bedroom, but I skipped the flailing body part.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #199) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:18 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

yep.
-Al Franken-

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”